Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bridge

""Fucking take it babygirl.""

48
5 Comments 5
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"I'll post more of the adventures of Sir and Sunshine if it gets enough interest :)"

I was excited to open the door and sign for the package from the postman, shutting the door before he had even walked away. My excitement was almost uncontainable as I pulled the hot pink, egg vibrator out of the cardboard box. My phone opened as fast as I could get it to, downloading the corresponding app so that I could control the vibrator easily.

I ran up the stairs as I started to pull my clothes off, leaving myself in my white lacy bra, which pushed my big tits up even more, and the matching lacy thong. I lay on the bed, throwing the vibrator box to the floor on my boyfriend's side of the bed. I had told him that I would wait to open this package with him, but I would say it was just to charge it before he got home from his job. I turned the vibrator on and pulled my thong aside so that it could sit against my clit. I swiped my finger along the "remote" section of the app on my phone, and the vibrator sprung to life, vibrating harder than I could have imagined.

My hips left the bed as my back arched and the vibrator pounded against my clit, bringing me a pleasure that I had never fully felt before. In the past, I had used vibrators, but they were all battery-powered and not half as good as this one.

"Fuuuck," I groaned out, as I found myself coming closer and closer to cumming.

I pulled the vibrator away from my burning clit as I felt myself on the very edge of cumming. One thing I had always promised my boyfriend is that I would only cum when he was with me, and I always stick to my promises. My shaky legs took me across the house and into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and stepped into the steamy, hot water. I could not wait for my boyfriend to get home.

Six o'clock could not come quickly enough as I heard the noise of my boyfriend's BMW on our drive. He walked through the door and set his bag down.

"Hey Sunshine, did your package arrive?" He smiled at me.

I nodded, passing him the vibrator I had in my hand ready to show him.

"Did you charge it up?" He asked. I nodded again, in return.

"Good girl." He stroked my cheek gently, "You and I are going to have some fun tonight."

When he said fun, I did not expect him to want to take the new toy on a walk around our local lake at 11 pm at night. He was unpredictable, but that is one of the things about him that never failed to turn me on.

I was wearing a short, skin-tight black dress with my Dr. Martens as we went for our little walk. The little egg was well situated inside my pussy, ready for my boyfriend to take control and turn the vibrations on. He teased me in the car, hearing my gasps, and feeling my grip on his arm as he turned the vibrator on while he was driving.

He laughed to himself as he turned it back off, announcing that we had made it to the dark car park of the lake's trail. He told me that he planned to walk us to the little bridge that went over the train tracks in our town.

LuciousEbony69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciousEbony69

We reached our destination in the pitch black and climbed up the ramp so we were at the top of the bridge. There was no one else around us as he kissed me hard, bringing my ass close to him.

His hand found the back of my head, grasping my hair into his fist, and pulling me impossibly closer in the kiss. He kissed me harshly, biting my lip so he could force his tongue into my mouth and make my pussy impossibly wetter than it already was. He pulled away from the kiss and smirked, turning the vibrator on high, and watching me shake and writhe until I was a moaning mess, using the railings on the bridge to keep me standing.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck," I whined out as I came close to cumming, my denied orgasm from earlier making me get there quicker than I usually do.

He stopped the vibrator, yanking my thong down, pushing my legs apart, and pulling the vibrator out of my pussy, he forced it into my mouth so I could taste my own pussy juices.

"Fucking take it, baby girl." He growled at me, as I struggled to take the whole vibrator into my mouth, opening my jaw as wide as it would possibly go.

He pocketed the vibrator before forcing my leg up onto his hip and pushing two fingers into my pussy.

In the middle of the bridge, he hit my g-spot over and over again. I cried out as he made me feel like I was on cloud nine. I held onto his shoulder as my knees went weak and I came closer to another orgasm.

"Please, sir, can I cum?" I pleaded with him, needing a release.

"No," Was his simple reply, continuing his assault on my g-spot.

I wouldn't have been able to continue much longer than a minute, as he demanded,

"Come for me, baby girl."

I screamed out as the orgasm hit me in waves. My knees gave out and my boyfriend caught me before I hit the ground. He hugged me close, keeping my body against his, as, over his shoulder, I realised a figure dressed in black clothing was coming closer and closer to us.

I stood up as straight as my body would let me, holding onto him, for dear life, as I whispered to him that someone was coming up the ramp. His body went rigid as we held our breath, waiting for the stranger to pass.

We burst into laughter as the stranger was out of sight and over the other side of the bridge.

"You know, he probably saw my fingers in your pussy and heard your screams?" He asked me as we walked back to the car, his hand around my waist to support me.

"I hope he had a good view," I spoke, as we both laughed, getting back to the car and driving home.

Published 
Written by toulouseadore
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments