Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Huntress and Her Prey Under Moonlight

"Melanie and Fiona stay at a hotel by the sea and find a savage love"

46
45 Comments 45
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Proud and Kinky

Author's Notes

"I wanted to take a moment to express one of my personal kinks that doesn't get much of a mention out here, Primal. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It's a beautiful thing to hunt willing prey, and surrender to that timeless bestial part of ourselves."

Melanie and Fiona had been together for three years. Fiona surprised Melanie with a weekend stay in a very expensive hotel beside the sea. They had a spa, a very highly rated restaurant and a beach of soft white sand that ran for miles with the soft waves of the Atlantic lapping at it. Melanie squealed with excitement and danced around happily.

When the day came for their special weekend away, Fiona drove them along the narrow winding country roads, the top was down, the sun was shining, the wind blew their hair like streamers behind them. As they got nearer to the hotel the air was full of the salt tang of the sea, and the pungent iodine of seaweed.

Melanie wriggled in her seat with pure giddy joy and sang boisterously as they pulled up to the hotel. After checking in, the two women went to their suite and raced to the balcony to look at the sea. The waves flowed in a soft rolling surge against the rocks, plumes of spray danced in the air before falling to the ground.

Melanie was enchanted at the sight, she closed her eyes and breathed in the heady scent of the sea. Sometimes Fiona felt she was living with a mermaid or a sea nymph.

That evening the moon was full and filled the night with soft light. The sea was slowly returning to claim the beach and wash away the footprints of those who had been there since the last tide.

Melanie wrapped her arm around Fiona and whispered in her ear. “Wouldn’t it be lovely to forget about all the rules society says we have to live by for just one night. To run on that sand like we didn’t care about any of that like we were savage beasts.”

Fiona’s eyes went wide with excitement, she’d always wanted to do something like that but hadn’t expected Melanie to feel like that.

“I didn’t know you felt that way, tell me more about it.” Fiona’s voice was husky with excitement, her fingers twitched with suppressed glee.

“I want to feel what it’s like to just be wild Fiona. To be chased by a predator along the beach made to run for my life. To be brought down, to fight a little to break free. Then to be taken, passionately right where others could see. To have my huntress feast on my body and take my love. I’m getting a little turned on just talking about it.” Melanie’s nipples were much more visible, straining against her top.

Fiona turned back towards the room, her eyes were aglow with savage delight. She’d always wanted to do that to Melanie but hadn’t known how to bring it up. This way she could make them both have their fantasy come true, and make this anniversary one never to be forgotten.

The two women got dressed for dinner, Melanie wearing a beautiful red dress that accentuated her figure and made her dark hair all the more striking. Fiona in a knee-length black dress with silver thread running through it, her blonde hair pulled up and into a loose bun.

Both women checked each other out in the elevator ride to the restaurant. Their eyes danced with subtle light. In the restaurant an iced bottle of champagne waited for them, candles flickered on the table, close to the big window so they could see the sea.

Melanie noticed that Fiona normally a glutton ate lightly, and only drank a glass or two of champagne. When dessert comes Fiona politely declined, even though they have apple tart her special favourite.

As they headed back to the suite, Fiona made an excuse about wanting to check a reservation for the morning with the front desk. Melanie went to their room and found a card on the bed, inside written in Fiona’s hand were the words.

See you on the beach in thirty minutes, wear something you don’t mind being ripped. F

Melanie changed into a simple dress with buttons that could be easily ripped off, and a pair of sandals she can get out of easily when she’s on the beach.

Melanie walked along the beach, saw the night watchman walking his dog. Waved at them and removed her sandals to walk on the wet sand. She skipped through the foamy surf, kicked at the waves, splashing water.

A shape in the shadows moved towards the water. Possibly a night swimmer, the body was naked and definitely female. The figure wasn’t heading into the water it was sprinting towards her.

‘Oh, golly that figure isn’t looking for help, its hands are curled like claws and it’s making some kind of snarling noise,’ Melanie thought to herself.

Melanie recognized the figure as Fiona, only she’d taken off her dress, had black body paint smeared across her eyes and was growling like some kind of animal.

Melanie felt a cold wave of fear run over her. This is what it felt like to be prey when the predator approaches. She could stand there and Fiona would just make love to her in the sea spray. That wasn’t what Fiona had done for her though.

This was her chance to live her fantasy, to be chased hard by a primal huntress. To run for her life, to fight to survive. Then when she’d been overwhelmed by her huntress, she’d be taken like the prey she was. Melanie felt tears prickle in her eyes, Fiona loved her that much to let her huntress out to play.

Wet feet pounded up the beach towards her, a howl of primal fury on the wind. The huntress was going to catch her prey, would the prey make it easy, or would it play its part.

Melanie turned and fled up the beach, her feet squelching on the wet sand. Her strong legs driving her into a fast sprint. The sand sucked at her feet and tried to slow her down.

A hungry animalistic panting approached, Fiona had changed course and wasn’t running through the sea. She’d swung left behind her, cutting off her escape route.

Melanie would have to outrun Fiona or be herded into the sea and caught.

Melanie looked over her left shoulder, Fiona was ten feet away and closing fast. Drool dripped from her snarling lips; her fingers curled like claws. She moved less like a woman running on the beach and more like a big carnivore chasing its dinner.

Melanie felt her feet strike a partially filled in hole in the beach and her feet went out from under her.

Her left arm swept out to keep her balance, the sandals flew from her grasp and a yelp of surprised pain told her where’d they’d gone. Melanie dropped to the ground and rolled into a forward roll. This pulled her foot out of the trap and kept her momentum.

An arm shot over her head and missed her by inches as her forward roll pulled her back onto her feet. A heavy splash told her Fiona had overextended in her reach for her and fallen into the slowly approaching tide.

Melanie didn’t turn back or stop to look. She gritted her teeth and veered left, away from the sea, towards the seagrass mounds. A furious howl behind her told her that Fiona had regained her balance and was charging once again.

Melanie heard a squelching sound and glanced to her right, that was the critical mistake.

Fiona dived at her legs, strong hands gripped her ankles and pulled back hard.

Melanie went into a controlled fall, rolled with the impact landing on her side.

Leiilla_White
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leiilla_White

A foot came free from its controlling hand and snapped up to kick her pursuer.

The leg whipped round, but the body it was aiming for was too close, the side of the leg struck home but not the foot. Fiona gripped Melanie by the hips, lifted her off the ground and flipped her onto her back.

Melanie gave a grunt in surprise as the impact slightly winded her. The huntress slid along Melanie’s body, clawed hands punched the sand between her elbows and her torso. With the weight of its body pinning Melanie to the ground, a snarling primal face appeared over her.

Spittle dripped from its jaws, and its eyes were filled with primal savage hunger.

Melanie felt her heart pound in her chest, adrenaline coursed through her veins. At the moment she was afraid yes, but also incredibly aroused. She’d been chased across the beach, by moonlight like the prey she was. Her whole body was burning with fire, she’d been caught by the woman she loved, and here was where she got rewarded. Melanie wrapped her arms around the neck of the snarling figure, opened her legs wide and wrapped them around its waist.

She wanted Fiona to take her, on this beach where anyone could see. Her huntress, taking what was Hers.

Fiona leaned in closer and kissed her. Sea spray, cooling spittle and a hot mouth pressed against Melanie's lips.

The growl of a huntress met the soft sigh of her prey. Sandy fingers reached for each other. Mouths locked together; tongues explored each other’s mouths. Fingers roamed over each other’s bodies, caressing and kneading soft warm flesh.

Fiona arched her back, lifted herself up before running her claws over Melanie’s dress, then gripped the soft wet fabric in her talons.

With a growl, the fabric tore, buttons popped and stitches erupted under the powerful pull of those claws. As the material parted, Melanie’s bare breasts caught the moonlight, the lure of her nipples was irresistible.

Fiona lowered her head and ran her tongue over those lovely peaks with their delicious pink tips. Melanie arched her back, thrusting her chest forward, her body crying out for the heat of her lover’s mouth.

Melanie gripped Fiona’s head, pulled her closer and held her there. Waves of pleasure washed over Melanie; her previous fear being transformed into white-hot lust. She writhed in ecstasy under Fiona, feeling sharp teeth run along the length of her nipples. Tiny stings as teeth bit into her tender skin, and a huge surge in wild joy consumed her thoughts. Sandy talons gripped Melanie’s breasts and rolled her nipples while a hot tongue slowly licked its way down her sandy body. Those fingers made her moan with sheer desire.

Melanie felt a deep savage hunger swell through her, she felt like a bitch in heat. She craved to be devoured like a feast and then fucked like the wanton bitch she was. She needed to be thrown around and be taken in whatever way Fiona desired. No human words, just the carnal song of their physical desires whirling them both into its seductive rhythms.

Melanie groaned and bucked when she felt Fiona’s hot breath on her oyster. Warm lips enveloped hers, a hot mouth sucked her lips inside. The sharp sizzle of teeth as they were lovingly chewed. Melanie threw her head back and roared like an animal. Her voice heavy with savage carnal pleasure.

She felt herself being conquered by an invading tongue. It wriggled inside her, found the places she needed to be touched, and made her body quiver in response.

Talons slid under her hips, gripped her ass and lifted her from the sand. Her legs went over Fiona's shoulders, Melanie wailed helplessly. She was now pinned on her shoulders as Fiona devoured her with relish. Melanie felt her body start to catch fire; her body assailed by powerful sensations.

Unable to grip Fiona’s head she had to settle for gripping her breasts and she gave her nipples a powerful pull. Melanie felt her world spin, her eyes became blurry and her breathing ragged. Fiona was driving her towards an enormous explosion like she knew how to do so perfectly. Then her mind caught fire, a huge tidal wave of love and pleasure smashed into her thoughts.

For what seemed like a lifetime she hung there beyond her body, beyond time. Far away her body danced on the sand, as Fiona took her pleasures from it.

When Melanie came back to her body, Fiona slowly lifted her head from between Melanie’s legs. Body fluids splattered her face, dripped from her snarling jaws like blood from a carnivore’s feast.

Melanie rolled Fiona onto her back, and lowered her head to suckle from Fiona’s twitching breast. Claws ran down her back and shredded the remains of the dress from her back. Sharp pangs of pain as those claws ran down her back. Leaving bright red trails to mark their passage. Melanie moaned into Fiona’s breast and felt Fiona twitch in the sand under her.

Fiona growled and rolled Melanie onto her back. Sharp teeth ran down Melanie’s neck, and Fiona slid her leg under Melanie’s right thigh.

Melanie felt her body tremble with desire. She felt a powerful hunger to be fucked, ravaged by her primal lover.  Melanie rose to a sitting position, her hands gripped Fiona’s shoulders, her hips pressed Fiona’s, slippery lips ground together.

Fiona gripped the back of Melanie’s neck with a sandy claw and growled at her with savage passion. Two bodies pressed together in the moonlight, as the soft rhythm of their hips changed pace becoming faster and more insistent.

At the vital moment just before each dissolved into the other, the sea crashed a foaming wave over them. The sudden shock of the cold water made both women shriek with surprise and ecstasy as both of them were sent over the edge.

They both shivered partly from the cold Atlantic sea water and the chill of the night air, but also the excitement of being primal together. The shredded dress lay on the sand, the tide lifting the flimsy material in its watery pull. An offering to the Gods of the sea.

As they staggered to their feet, the two women walked arm in arm back towards the hotel.

“Evening ladies, ‘tis a grand night for it.” The night watchman called out his hand raised in a friendly salute. As though what he’d just seen was a commonplace thing unworthy of comment.

“It’s a little chilly, time to get inside I reckon,” Fiona called back, as though them being completely naked and having fucked her lover like a beast were perfectly normal to her.

The two women walked brazenly back into the hotel, calmly called the elevator and returned to their suite. Sandy footprints lead towards the bathroom, and the loud splashing of the shower betrayed their location.

The rest of the night was spent without human speech. The two lost in the dark carnal hymn of their primal selves. As huntress and prey consumed each other with fangs and claws. Howls of pleasure and growls of lust the only sound they made. An anniversary that neither would ever forget, or ever try to.

They had a whole weekend to explore together.

 

 

Published 
Written by Twisted_Skald
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments