Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Woodland Car Park Exhibitionist (Part 2)

"Woodland exhibitionist wife goes further and invites voyeur to join us"

48
26 Comments 26
12.6k Views 12.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

A little while ago, I told you about Jay’s little exhibition to a lucky voyeur in a woodland car park not too far away from us. It got us both so turned on having her show herself off in public to a stranger that we decided to go back and do it again.

With the sun shining last weekend we took the opportunity to go back to the same car park with Jan dressed in a little summer dress, white bra and panties and high platform sandals that emphasised the length of her long legs.

It was early evening as we set off for our little adventure and by the time we arrived at the car park, there were still a few cars parked. As we looked around we noticed a familiar car parked further down, by itself. We weren’t sure it was the same one as last time, as we never paid attention to the registration number.

Taking the chance that it was, we parked alongside it about fifteen feet or so away. Jay looked both excited and nervous and asked me if I thought it was the same one. I answered, "I’m not sure, but I’m certain he’ll recognise you if it is."

We set off for a short walk into the woods; Jay’s sandals were not appropriate for much more, having four-inch heels. Having gone into the trees far enough not to be seen from the car park, I opened the camera app on my phone and asked Jay to do a few poses. We’d taken photos in these woods before, but it was time for some new ones.

After a very sexy ten to fifteen minutes, I got some fabulous hot photos of Jay lifting her skirt to show her panties under her dress and pulling her top down to reveal her gorgeous round tits. I even got some of her bending over with her knickers pulled down, exposing her beautiful smooth pussy.

The possibility of being seen really turned us both on as I watched Jay with her white panties still around her knees and her dress held up around her waist. Looking directly at me, she teased by lowering her hand between her parted thighs and rubbing her smooth pussy. My cock was rock hard as I watched my wife masturbate right there at the edge of the forest path where anyone walking past could see her. She really does love being the exhibitionist.

However, it seemed no one else was around amongst the trees to witness Jay’s little public display, and we did want to find out if the owner of the car we were parked next to was our voyeur from our last visit.

Reluctantly, I watched Jay pull her knickers back up and smooth her dress down and, both feeling exceptionally horny, we walked back along the path to our car. My cock was straining against my zipper, and my wife sometimes walking ahead and flicking her dress up to expose her gorgeous round backside only exacerbated my problem. Especially as each time I reached out to grab her, she slipped out of reach. She is a real tease sometimes.

As we approached the car park we could see someone just getting into the car parked next to us. We thought we recognised him as the man from last time but couldn’t be sure at first due to the reflection from the windscreen glass. As we got closer we had to pass his car to get to ours and this gave us a clear view of him, and we were now certain that it was. His smile and nod as we walked past confirmed that it was indeed our voyeur from before. Jay and I both nodded in acknowledgement, and Jay turned to me with a big sexy smile on her face.

I unlocked the car and looked around to see that only one other car was still in the car park. That was parked a good distance away nearer the entrance. Jay had already opened the rear passenger door and leaned in to reach across the back seat, and our onlooker was completely focused on her gorgeous rear.

As Jay reached into our car her dress rode up the back of her thighs and exposed her beautiful, long legs all the way up to her backside. Our voyeur, now realising that he was being deliberately teased, had opened his car door for an unobstructed view of Jay’s exhibitionism. I leaned into the back seat opposite Jay and told her that she had his undivided attention.

Jay smiled up at me and looking over her shoulder, she pulled her dress up even further. This fully exposed her beautiful, round buttocks all the way up to her waist. With her knickers pulled tight into her crotch, her pussy lips were clearly visible as she leaned further down into the car and picked up her little bag that was under the seat.

Looking over her shoulder at the man in the car opposite, Jay reached over her back and pulled the material of her panties to one side. Our voyeur now had an unobstructed view of my wife’s lovely, smooth pussy. We watched as she slipped a finger inside and we both heard her moan softly as it slid in and out. My wife clearly enjoyed knowing she was being watched, and I love watching her being the exhibitionist.

After a few minutes of Jay exposing her naked pussy to the man in the car opposite, I heard the other car start up and drive off. This seemed to awaken Jay to become even more daring, as she slipped her panties down to her knees and eased herself back out of the car. With her back still to our spectator, she bent from the waist to lower her knickers to her ankles and stepped out of them. Our voyeur clearly got the full effect of Jay’s exhibitionism as he rose up out of his car and started rubbing his cock through his jeans.

I whispered to Jay that our onlooker had become a little bolder and was obviously turned on at her brazen flaunting of her sex. She simply smiled at me and turned around to face him with her dress pulled up around her waist.

I walked around to join my wife on her side of the car and kissed her passionately. I was so aroused at her sexy little show that my cock was straining to be let free. Feeling how hard I was, Jay unzipped me and pulled my cock out. At the same time, I unzipped Jay’s dress and lowered it from her shoulders to expose her white lacy bra. This soon joined her panties in the back of the car, leaving her almost completely naked.

With her dress bunched up around her waist, Jay squatted before me, holding my cock firmly in her hand. She looked directly at the man leaning against his car opposite and parted her knees to give him an open view of her fingers playing with her hot, wet pussy. At the same time, she took my cock between her soft lips, deep into her mouth.

I gasped in ecstasy as Jay moved her head up and down the length of my stiff rod. Her hand now caressing my balls gently while her other hand teased and played with her pussy. Our voyeur couldn’t take his eyes off the spectacle just a few paces away between our cars.

The whole time our spectator watched us he did not make any move to come toward us. He seemed to respect that we might not want any interaction. However, when Jay looked over and crooked her finger towards him in invitation, he slowly made his way across. A little hesitantly at first, until he realised it was a definite signal to come over.

Sitting on the edge of the back seat with the car door wide open, Jay now had me on one side of her, with our man on the other. She wasted no time opening up his jeans and pulling his stiff cock out. Her hand moved up and down its length as she lowered her head back to take me once again into her mouth.

My wife was in her element with two hard, pulsing cocks to play with. She looked up at me while masturbating both of us and I could see the question in her eyes. I just nodded my consent. Smiling, she kissed the tip of my throbbing cock before turning her attention to the other man standing before her.

Looking up at him, she lowered her head to kiss the head of his cock. His groan of pleasure let her know that he was eager for her to continue. Still holding me with one hand, she guided this other man straight into her mouth. I watched as she parted her soft, red lips and lowered her head and took his full length deep into her mouth. He looked at me as if he could not believe what had just happened.

After a few moments of Jay sucking this man’s rock-hard cock, she turned her attention to me and took me deep into her mouth once again. She alternated between the two of us, sensing each time we were close to coming before switching back again. I don’t know how I managed to hold back as I watched my wife being so unashamedly brazen with a total stranger in a public place.

After a little while, she leaned back in the car and reached for the little bag she lifted out earlier. Smiling up at us both, she took out a small silver vibrator and told us to watch. Jay just loves to be seen naked.

We watched as she pulled her dress off completely and lay back in the car. With her legs wide apart, her glistening wet pussy was fully exposed to our gaze. Her gorgeous round tits heaved as her hands slowly caressed her body. She unashamedly exposed her entire naked body to our close observation. Jay gets so turned on and horny by being the exhibitionist.

We watched as Jay used the little silver bullet on her nipples. Each one, in turn, was teased to erection before she slowly moved it down over her stomach to her pubic mound. She revelled in our gaze as we watched her play the vibrations over her pubis. She stared up at us both as she moved it further down between her open legs.

Gradually my wife parted her lips and slipped the little vibrator inside her smooth, wet pussy, softly moaning as her body trembled in absolute rapture. I was so turned on as I watched her play to her audience. The man who stood next to me was definitely feeling the effect of her little display of eroticism. His hand worked back and forth on his stiff cock and his eyes were fixed on my wife’s naked body.

Jay continued to play the vibrator into and around her pussy and looked up at the stranger standing beside me at the car door. She loved the feeling of his eyes devouring her open-legged nakedness as he continued to stroke his hard throbbing cock. She reached out to take his hand and placed it on her leg just below the knee. He seemed a little unsure, to begin with, and looked at me to check that it was okay. I nodded my consent and he slowly slid his hand over my wife’s knee and up the inside of her thigh.

Jay moaned softly as this strange man reached the top of her inner thigh and brushed his fingers over her pussy lips. She withdrew the silver bullet from her pussy to allow him to explore further and pushed down onto his hand as he slipped one, then two fingers deep inside her.

I moved around to the other side of the car and Jay looked up at me through half-closed eyes as I opened the door. I watched as she raised her hips to meet the fingers thrusting in and out of her hot, wet pussy. Reaching up, she took hold of my throbbing, hard cock and pulled me towards her open mouth. I almost came on the spot as she kissed and teased the head with her tongue.

We still hadn’t spoken a word to our man and I watched as he eagerly plunged his fingers deep into my wife’s smooth, wet pussy. It wasn’t too long before Jay started gasping and moaning deeply as she approached a huge orgasm.

With a loud cry of ecstasy, Jay grabbed the man’s wrist with both hands and held him hard as she pushed down on his fingers. She shuddered and rocked her hips against him as she drenched his fingers in her juices. Her naked body shook as she came, and both I and our stranger looked down at my wife with her legs wide apart, eyes closed and her mouth open in breathless bliss.

A few moments after Jay’s huge orgasm, she was on her hands and knees in the back seat of the car. Her backside was pointing towards me and I could see how wet she was. I grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her towards me and nestled my throbbing cock between her buttocks. At the same time, Jay took hold of the other man’s stiff cock and pulled him just inside the door. Looking up at him, she smiled and kissed the tip of his cock. She continued to kiss and lick down his shaft to reach the base and slowly teased all the back to the head.

I continued to watch Jay tease our lucky stranger and the sight of her slipping her lips over the head of his cock and taking him deep into her mouth made my cock pulse even harder. It was such a hot and horny vision, and I slowly rubbed my cock against her very wet pussy and easily slipped inside her.

At first, I moved slowly in and out of her hot, velvety pussy. I savoured the intense feeling of my hard cock pushing deep inside her. Jay looked ecstatic as she took a cock at both ends. Each time I thrust my cock forward it pushed her mouth down on the other one and the man looked elated to be on the receiving end. He held onto her shoulders as Jay moved her head faster and faster along his rock-hard rod. I was on the point of orgasm as I watched my wife let loose her inhibitions.

Just as I was about to reach orgasm, Jay told me to hurry back around to the other side of the car. I could see that our new friend was also near the point of no return, so I quickly rushed around as Jay stepped out onto the car park. She placed a mat on the ground and knelt before us and took both our cocks in her hands. Without hesitation, she hurriedly moved her hands up and down, swiftly bringing us both back to the point of coming.

Jay continued to kiss and lick both cocks alternately as her hands got faster and faster. She quickly worked us both up to climax and, just at the point of coming, she held the heads of our cocks against each of her nipples. I felt my whole body trembling as I shot my load all over her beautiful, round, naked breast and watched the other man do the same over the other one. My wife held us both firmly against her as we emptied ourselves onto her gorgeous, soft skin.

Jay gazed up at us both and looked very pleased with herself as she smiled broadly at two men with their softening cocks pressed against her stunning body. Her magnificent, full breasts were covered in our milky-white ejaculation.

We both helped my wife to her feet and our stranger simply said, "Thank you. That was incredible."

ViollinaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViollinaLove

Those were the first words to be spoken throughout our whole encounter. We never did get his name.

Published 
Written by Pegasus4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments