Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can I count on your vote?

"The things a candidate will do..."

6
4 Comments 4
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
It was a week before polling day and I was getting sick of all the election nonsense already. Walking home from work I passed poster after poster proclaiming this lot were doing it wrong, or that lot were doing it wrong. From my experience they were ALL doing it wrong, and it wasn't going to change anything come next Thursday.

There was, however, one silver lining to the grey clouds. My local Green Party candidate, Caroline Hudgington was fucking HOT! Every time I passed one of her posters I couldn't help but smile, with her wavy blonde hair, her pale blue eyes and winning smile, she was going to get my vote for sure... the fact that it looked like she had a great set of tits didn't hurt either. More than once I've found myself waking up at night with her on my mind and a great pulsing hard on in my hand, well I'm only human!

I got home, threw my keys on the side table and headed up stair for a shower, it had been a long hot day and I needed to refresh. After the shower I put on my loose comfy shorts and an old t shirt and headed back downstairs, thinking about making some food. I'd just put the pasta in the pan when the door bell rang.

I brushed back my still wet hair and pulled the door open, and there she was, Caroline Hudgington, my local Green Party candidate and the object of my wank fantasies for the last few weeks. The smile on her face made my cock twitch even before she spoke.

"Hi, I'm Caroline Hudgington, your local Green Party candidate, I was wondering if you'd decided on who you were going to vote for next week?"

For a second I couldn't speak, was I still in the shower having another wank fantasy? No she was really there, and she was starting to look a little worried that I'd not spoken. I quickly drew back from the abyss. "Yes I know who you are, I've seen the posters all over town."

Her smile wavered once more, "Oh no, they're not too much are they, I told them not to put too many up... sorry if it's all been a bit overkill"

"Oh no not at all, they've brightened my day." The words escaped me before I knew what I was saying and I flushed a little red. I looked at Caroline and she too flushed a little. I could hear my pasta boiling over back in the kitchen. "Um, sorry but my dinner is boiling over... would you like a cup of tea and we can discuss your policies?"

Her shoulders lowered a little and she smiled once more "You know I'd love one, I've been on my feet all day, and it's been a LONG day"

I ushered her inside and showed her to a chair at the kitchen table. I took the pasta off the hob and filled the kettle. I turned back to Caroline as she looked through her bag for some leaflets. She looked amazing. Her business suit was professional but with a definite edge of sexiness, the black jacket covered her nice white top which accentuated her full breasts, her short, but not too short, skirt flashed a glimpse of thigh as she crossed her legs. I forced myself to turn back to the tea as she looked up, my cock was having ideas of it's own and it was starting to show through my shorts.

She started talking about the environmental issues that had been in the local papers recently as I poured the boiling water out. I nodded and showed interest as she talked but my mind wasn't on the issues she was discussing, I was watching her pale pink lips as she was speaking, imagining them on mine...

Once or twice while I was going back and forth to the fridge for the milk, I noticed her eyes glimpsing at my crotch, the swelling inside wasn't too obvious, but it was certainly there if you looked for it.

The tea made I walked to the table, I was just in the action of putting her tea in front of her when she bent down, to get another leaflet from the bag at her feet. As she came back up I was standing less that a foot in front of her, and all she could see right then was my straining cock standing very proud in my shorts...

EleanorStyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EleanorStyle

I didn't move, and neither did she... there was silence. "That's for you," I stammered, meaning the tea. She didn't move her head, but looked up at me with a glint in her eyes, "All of it?"

I was looking down at her, my cock now quivering inside my shorts as reached up one perfectly manicured hand and started to stroke me through the material. I let out a long gasp, that felt so good. I could hear her breathing coming in short bursts, her breasts rising and falling beneath her tight white top. She looked up at me briefly with a wicked smile before reaching for the waist band of my shorts and yanking them down. My full cock sprang out making her jolt back, the shining swollen tip already moist with pre cum.

She wrapped a perfect hand around my shaft and slowly began working it back and forth, I was totally lost by then. I could see her biting her lips, and licking them, she turned her eyes up to me once more "May I?" she smiled. I had lost the power of speech, so I just nodded and I almost shot my loud there and then as she took me into her hot wet mouth, her pretty pink lips sliding back and forth deliciously. For several minutes she worked my length expertly, her hands alternating between stroking me and massaging my heavy balls.

Suddenly she pulled back, my wet dick slipping from her mouth as she sat back up in her chair and reached for her tea... I just stood there my slippery cock standing proud and my shorts round my ankles. She downed the tea in one long gulp and stood up, I thought she was about to go, leaving my cock unfinished, but she didn't... she moved toward me and kissed me hard, biting my lower lip as she pulled back, she bent down and removed her small red panties, turned and bent herself over the kitchen table, lifting her short skirt. "I haven't got long, my people will be looking for me, but I've got to feel that cock in my pussy before I go"

Well who was I to disappoint her, I reached out and stroked her lips, they were very wet and opened willingly at my touch, I moved closer, my cock eager for a taste of her cunt. I placed my hands on her hips and moved forward, slipping my whole fat length inside her in one smooth motion, she gasped out loud and began pushing back, eager for the fucking she deserved.

The table rocked wildly, my tea cup fell to the floor and I thought the table might collapse at any moment, but I didn't care, I was ball deep inside Caroline Hudgington and I wasn't about to stop for anything. She cried out with each thrusting fuck, demanding more, demanding it harder. My balls slapped her arse with each thrust as she pushed back harder and harder until I couldn't hold back any more and with one final surge I filled her pretty pussy with my hot creamy cum. She rocked back and forth through my orgasm, milking me for every last drop.

Ten minutes later, we were both cleaned up and dressed once more. She left me a batch of leaflets as I showed her to the door. "Thanks for the tea," she said as she stepped back out onto the street. "I trust I can count on your vote?" I smiled and said she certainly could, then she walked away without a backward glance, fucking politicians!

I awoke suddenly, there was a knocking on my door downstairs. I'd fallen asleep on the bed after my shower and had another of my dirty dreams about my Green Party Candidate. The knock came on the door again, this time more forcefully. I quickly threw on my shorts and t shirt and ran down the stairs, maybe it was her for real this time.

I opened the door with a smile, but there before me was a chinless bald man wearing a large blue rosette. "I'm your conservative party candidate, can I count on your vote?"

"Fuck off!" I said slamming the door in his face. Fucking Politicians.

Published 
Written by AltKnight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments