Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

DJ's Dad, 3

18
6 Comments 6
12.6k Views 12.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Dan sat in the den catching up on the latest sports scores, but he couldn’t get his mind off of Natalie. It was torturous knowing she was just a few feet away in his son’s bedroom. They were supposed to be studying, but from the giggling he heard over the loud music, he suspected more was going on. He approached the door and knocked loudly before slowly proceeding to open it. DJ and Natalie were sprawled out across the carpeted floor with their textbooks and notebooks out in front of them. Both were laughing uncontrollably at some joke.

“Ahem!” Dan cleared his throat loudly to get their attention. “It’s after ten o’clock, the music needs to be quieter. Also, it’s a school night. You know the rule about company over after ten,” Dan said to his son.

“Sorry, Dad, I guess we lost track of time,” DJ apologized as he turned down the volume on his iPod system.

“It’s okay. Just make sure Natalie can make it home okay at this time of night,” Dan reminded them.

“Um, I took the bus over. It’ll probably take a while before the next one,” Natalie said, grabbing her books and shoving them into her backpack.

“I was heading out to run some errands, why don’t I drop you off?” Dan offered with ulterior motives.

“Are you sure, Mr Kinkade?” she said with a slight smile. “I can probably just call my mom to come pick me up.”

“That might take a while. Honestly, it’s not a problem,” Dan insisted.

“Yeah Nat, let my dad take you home. It’ll be quicker than taking the bus or waiting for your mom,” DJ chimed in.

“Okay, sure,” Natalie hoped that her smile wasn’t too obvious as she placed a kiss on DJ’s cheek. “I’ll see you in class tomorrow.”

“Yeah, sure. Get home safe,” DJ said, before sitting back on his bed and pulling his headphones on.

Natalie left the room with Dan. Before heading down the stairs, Natalie could not resist pulling Dan to her to, steal a kiss.

Dan gently pushed her away. “Not here. Joan’s downstairs and awake.”

Natalie pouted as they descended the staircase and walked passed the living room where Joan was cozy on the couch, watching the nightly news.

“Finally heading home, Natalie?” Joan asked.

“Yes, Mrs. Kinkade,” Natalie said politely.

“I’m going to give her a ride. I mean...since I’m heading out anyway. I’ll make sure she gets home safe,” Dan explained as he picked up his car keys.

“Sure. Don’t forget to pick up some milk at the grocery store on your way back,” Joan reminded him.

In the garage, as Dan opened the car door for Natalie, he asked curious, “So, you guys were just studying up there, right?”

“Yeah, we have a big test coming up in AP Calculus,” she said as she slid into the passenger’s seat. When Dan got behind the steering, she added with a smile, “What else did you think we were doing?”

Dan shrugged, “I don’t know. You want me to answer that?”

Natalie laughed. “Are you jealous?”

“No,” Dan lied as the garage door went up and he pulled out of the driveway.

“Maybe I gave him a little head. Or I let him finger my wet pussy,” Natalie teased.

Dan sighed. He could tell that Natalie was in a playful mood.

Her mischievous laugh filled the car. “Haha, don’t worry, I’m just kidding. We didn’t do anything, just studied,” Natalie admitted with a smile. “Besides, I’m saving it for you.” She lifted the hem of her skirt, parting her thighs to show off her purple cotton panties which were darkened by a damp spot.

Dan smiled at her, trying his best to keep his eyes on the road. “You’re horny, huh?”

“Always for you, Mr Kinkade,” Natalie grinned.

Dan kept his left hand on the steering wheel, as he moved his right hand to Natalie’s knee. Natalie guided his hand inside her panties.

“Mmm, yeah, you’re so wet,” he said as he slid his fingers across her slit before slipping one inside her slick pink center.

“Mmm, yes. Just like that.” Natalie moaned, grinding her pussy against his hand.

When he stopped at a red light, Dan took the opportunity to look at his handiwork. Natalie sat with her legs held wide.

BethMagic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BethMagic

One boldly propped against the dashboard, the other laying in the seat. Her panties, dampened by her dew, bulged where his hand invaded them.

“I’m glad I don’t drive a stick shift,” Dan joked.

“Mmm, I know a stick I would love to ride.”

Dan’s erection strained against his jeans and he wanted nothing more than for Natalie to do just that. After a few left, then right turns, he finally turned down a dark alley between two old buildings. He killed the headlights and turned to Natalie, “Come here, ride me baby.”

“Mmm, yes,” she peeled her soaked underwear off, then leaned over him to unzip his fly. His thick cock sprung forth from his boxers, proud and ready. Natalie took him into her small hands, rubbed his pink swollen head, before straddling his lap. She fumbled a bit to get him at her entrance. But when she did, she moaned loudly.

“Ah, fuck yes!” Immediately, she apologized for her language. Dan often scolded her for being vulgar. “Sorry, but your dick always feels so fucking big and so good,” she said, slowly sliding up and down on him.

Dan smiled, leaning forward to kiss her lips. “That mouth always gets you into trouble.” He spanked her ass as he pushed up, deeper

“Ah, yes. Fuck me, please,” Natalie moaned to her lover.

Dan complied, thrusting harder. He loved the soft, whimpering moans she made every time he filled her. “Ah Natalie, baby.”

“You want to come, huh?” she said against his lips.

“Ah yes, baby, make me come,” he whispered back.

Natalie leant back, braced her hands against the steering wheel and began bouncing up and down on his cock. She loved being on top, controlling how deep and hard he entered her tight pussy.

“Ah yes baby, don’t stop that,” Dan moaned, digging his fingers into the flesh of her plush brown ass. He watched her hard nipples bounce inside of her top, before lowering his mouth to them and biting down.

“Mmm, Dan,” Natalie moaned. The pleasure he was creating coursed through her.

When Dan came in a violent eruption, he dropped back against the seat. Natalie smiled, swirling her hips while still on his cock. His cream oozed out between them.

“Ah man. I haven’t had sex in my car since I was a teenager,” he said, rubbing his hands up and down Natalie’s back.

Natalie laughed, “It’s a shame, your wife doesn’t know what she’s missing.”

At the mention of Joan, Dan peeled Natalie away from him and sat her back in the passenger seat. “I should probably get you home. Your mom will be worried.”

The short drive to Natalie’s was mostly silently. Dan could not help but feel torn and guilty about this affair with his son’s girlfriend. He rarely thought about Joan’s feelings. Most likely, it was his son who would feel the most betrayed. Still, when he pulled up to Natalie’s house, he could not resist stealing a kiss from his young lover.

“My mom will see us,” Natalie warned, pulling away.

“So, she’ll think I’m DJ,” Dan said, as his son often drove his car.

Natalie grinned as she placed her hand on his crotch and gave him a playful squeeze. "You're definitely not DJ!”

Dan smiled back, “Keep doing that and we might have to go around the block again.”

A light on the front porch came on, followed by a silhouette in the window.

“You should go,” Dan said reluctantly.

“Okay, good night, lover,” Natalie said as she stuffed her panties into her backpack. Then, she playfully added before stepping out of the car, “Don’t forget the milk.”

Dan sat there, watching Natalie walk up to her door and smiling broadly to himself. Since school started back up, Natalie continued to rely on her friends as an alibi when she arranged their hookups after school. Dan loved being with Natalie, he felt ten to fifteen years younger. He often wondered what would happen if he left Joan and ran off with his young lover. Of course, it would be after she finished school. He fantasized about waking up next to her sexy, chocolate body every day and making love to her--her body so soft and yielding, showing her new plateaus of pleasure. She, no doubt, would give him endless pleasures, too.

His phone buzzed interrupting this daydream. He checked his phone to see a text from Joan. Don’t forget the milk . Immediately, he replied. I won’t, on my way back now. Dan drove to the grocery store, and back to reality.

Published 
Written by missluv2write
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments