Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprise Valentine

13
8 Comments 8
14.5k Views 14.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
It's been a problem for me. I mean, I'm twenty-one years old, and people still think I'm fifteen or sixteen years old. It can be a real hassle when I'm out with my bitches trying to have some fun at the bars. Carding me everywhere, man. Fuck this shit. And guys. Always wondering, is she legal, man? Fuck it. I like having fun.

One time, last week, on Valentine's day, I was out with my sister. She was treating me, because she's older, and we both are between guys. So we were at this restaurant, waiting in line to be seated. I actually smelled him before I saw him. Fine. I love a man who smells good. I looked around.

"Hi. Long line, huh? How long you been waiting?

He was tall, and his beard was scruffy. He was smiling softly, but with confidence. A little rough around the edges. My type...sometimes.

"No, we just got here. I mean, five minutes? Like that."

"Valentine's day. Is that your girlfriend in front of you? She's cute, like you."

"She's my sister. I know we're cute. What else would we be?"

"I'm just saying, if you were older than sixteen you'd be a perfect Valentine. What are you, fifteen?"

"Oh, man, not today. I'm twenty-one. When I have some wine you'll see, silly man."

"Okay, okay. That's good really. You know? You think about it, grown-up little girl. Let me know if you want to be my Valentine tonight."

He was grinning a crooked smile, and his eyes were crinkled and twinkling in the soft light.

"I'm Peter, by the way. You need to know that. Since you're going to be my Valentine."

"As if. Whatever. I'm Valerie. Anyway, don't count on it, dude."

We were seated shortly after that. Sis and I went to a table and ordered dinner. I noticed that Peter had taken a seat at the bar. He ordered some food there, plus his drink. I had wine, like I told him. When he glanced over once I lifted my glass up to show him. He grinned and toasted me with his drink.

"What are you doing, Val? Who's that?"

"He was behind us in line. Chatting me up. Nothing important. Kind of cute though, you know?"

Kim turned, checked him out, and looked at me, smiling.

"Yeah, he is hot, sis. You gonna go for that?"

"We'll see. He can cool his heels. I'm fine here with my sis."

We were eating now and finishing up our bottle of white wine. Both of us were giggling and checking out all the men in the place. Even if they had dates we made notes about which ones we wanted or not. Actually, Peter stayed pretty high on the list. My eyes kept returning to his. He would wink, as I looked away.

I may look young, but I have always been grown-up in my head. Know what I mean? I make my own decisions and do what I want. I don't hurt people, but I do have fun. I was thinking, as I had another glass of wine, that Valentine's day was not a day to waste. I loved Kimberly, but she was not all I needed for Valentine's day. Peter was looking better and better tonight.

"Kim, I'm going to the powder room. Be back in a while. Hold down the fort."

"I'll come with you, Val."

"No, no.

EffyAngels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EffyAngels

No, sis. Just wait for me, okay?"

I giggled, and she knew. She winked at me.

Walking past the bar towards the back, I glanced up at Peter. He was watching me. He had been for most of the last hour. I knew that. I put a little extra wiggle in my walk as I passed him. Then, I turned and smiled, and continued to the back, where the restaurant had a back door to the alley.

Passing through the exit door it was held for me. I went through and Peter was with me.

"Valerie the Valentine. Appropriate, don't you think, grown up lady?" He grinned.

"Your Valentine is feeling good now, Peter Pan, so you need to grow up too. Are we going to talk all night?"

With that he leaned down, placed his hands on my waist, and began kissing me. I liked to kiss. He was good. Gentle and rough at the same time. I couldn't help moaning as he began pressing me back, against the brick wall, grinding something hard into my pussy. I wanted that. I wanted it in me.

I reached down and fumbled with his belt buckle. His hands were softly squeezing my breasts, making the nipples harder, even if the spring air was warm and welcoming. I had released his cock now. It was long and hard. Oh, god, I wanted some in me now. I stroked it, and he let out a moan, as he kissed me harder.

That couldn't go on. We both needed something, that was clear. He turned me around, putting my hands on the brick wall, and lifted my short skirt. Pulling my thong aside, he began pressing his cock head into my ready pussy. I was wet. He was teasing me. So wet, wanting to be fucked.

"Jesus, Peter, come on man, fuck me now. Do it, do it."

"Okay, little Valentine, here's your present."

With that he thrust his fat prick into my pussy, and I cried out, loving it already. I braced myself against the wall, and he was not gentle now. I was being deep fucked, and it was what I wanted. I needed it. He kept fucking me as I came over and over.

"Now. Come in me. Come in me. Oh fuck, come baby, come."

It was spurting into my pussy. Deep, and filling, and overflowing, as he kept pumping in and out. Grunting. Such a good fuck. Just what I needed for Valentine's day. He pulled out slowly, and then he used his handkerchief to wipe me clean. I turned around, watched him sniff the cloth, and put it in his pocket. He grinned.

I didn't have a handkerchief, so I returned the favor by squatting down on the cobblestones, taking his cock, and licking it clean. I love the taste of come. He started to get hard again. I didn't have time for that. I flicked it with my finger, and it started to go down. I giggled, and rose up.

"That was your Valentine present, silly Peter. I got mine. You got yours." I reached into his pocket, got the phone I felt there, and put my number in it. "Give me a call sometime."

I turned and quickly returned to my sister. She had already paid the bill, so we walked out together. I knew Peter was watching, as he finished his drink at the bar.

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments