Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bosses

"Lori saves our careers."

46
10 Comments 10
2.7k Views 2.7k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"My boss and her two bosses make us an offer we can't refuse."

Lori is the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen. She is twenty-six and I am twenty-eight. As you can tell by her picture, her crystal blue eyes will melt you if you stare into them too long. Her long flowing red hair mesmerizes me when I watch it bounce as she walks. Her porcelain face is a work of art that belongs in a museum. Her small 5'4" frame is accentuated with an hourglass figure highlighted by firm and perky breasts the size of large apples. Her ass sways magically as she walks. Our sex sessions usually last over three hours and result in multiple orgasms for both of us.

We met in college and married the fall after we graduated. Lori is a marketing genius, and I am an Architectural Engineer. We signed with our firms right out of college, and we are both rock stars at making our firms very profitable.

Our success and wealth came early and fast, so we do not know how to invest or manage our money. We have a large, beautiful house on a lake in North Georgia, two luxury cars, a Gold Wing Harley, and a condo on the beach in Boca Grande. We have and do everything we want but live paycheck to paycheck.

John Zealand is the owner and lead Architect of the company I work at. Everyone calls him Zee or Mr. Zee. He is a very handsome man in his early fifties. The office and personal parties he throws always have the atmosphere of a magnificent royal ball.

Zee is married to Barbara who is the stereotypical trophy wife. She is tall, blonde, buxom, and beautiful. She is thirty-two and comes off as very sophisticated and snotty.

Zee loves to flirt with my wife to the point that she tries to avoid being alone with him at all times. Creepy is the word she uses to describe him to me. She is always polite to him and smiles at his flirtatious behavior as he is my boss.

I travel about one week per month visiting job sites across the country. I am in Phoenix inspecting a high-rise condo project that our firm designed when Lori hears a knock on the door.

Lori has just got back home from an important marketing presentation. Her clients are in the fashion industry, so she is dressed to impress. She is wearing a black dress with string shoulder straps. The bottom of the dress falls only about four inches below her ass. The top is low cut, and she is wearing a bralette that pushes her breasts up and does not cover her pointed nipples so that they are shown prominently through the thin fabric. She is wearing a waisted garter belt with black hose on her toned legs and four-inch black stilettos on her dainty feet. To avoid panty lines, she is sporting a black thong.

Lori opens the door. "Hello Zee, I'm surprised to see you, as you know Mac is in Phoenix. Come in. What can I help you with?"

She ushers him to the couch and they both sit down at opposite ends. Lori asks, "Would you like a drink or a little something to snack on?"

"Damn, you look beautiful in that outfit. I don't need any drinks or snacks. I came to talk to you about a serious situation," states Zee.

"Is it Mac? Is he okay or has there been an accident?" Lori worriedly inquires.

"No, no, nothing like that. It's about work. Although Mac is my best and most productive employee, I must make some cuts and he was the last person hired and has the least seniority. So, I thought me, and you could come up with some arrangement so Mac could keep his job," Zee explains.

"What do you mean arrangement? I have nothing to do or know anything about Architectural Engineering," Lori replies.

Zee goes on, "We have flirted and hinted around about getting together and doing things, I want to take it to the next level and see if we can save Mac's job. I want you and I to start an intimate relationship and as long as we get along, Mac gets to keep his job at my company."

"I am happily married and have no interest in having an affair with you," quips Lori.

"I am aware of your financial situation, so I guess you are going to lose your house and condo," Zee sternly states.

Lori quivers, "Wait, what do I have to do and how far will this go? What about Barbara, what does she think of this?"

"It will go as far as I feel is satisfactory. Barbara will not know anything about this arrangement, and neither will Mac. Let's start with you standing up and dropping your straps and let me see your boobs, then you will do whatever I ask of you," Zee says.

Lori stands up unsteady on her feet as her knees are shaking, she slowly slides both straps off. She pushes the top down to expose her breasts, but the dress falls all the way to the floor. She is a stunning site, standing there in her bralette, thong, garter belt, hose, and stilettos. She tries to cover her pointed pink nipples but Zee gestures to her to put her arms down.

Zee just stares at the gorgeous woman in front of him. Her areolas are dark pink about the size of a silver dollar. He motions to her to spin around so that he can see her firm bubble butt. His cock grows hard in his pants as he repositions it to a more comfortable position.

"Come here and stand between my legs. I want to suck those beautiful titties," orders Zee. Lori's bottom lip quivers as she steps forward with watery eyes. Zee reaches up and places his thumb and forefinger over her nipple, He squeezes and pulls, and he adds his other hand to her other breast, Lori flinches at his touch so he orders her to relax.

He stands up and unsnaps her bralette and drops it to the floor beside her dress. Her firm breasts stay in place and do not sag or drop at all. Zee plunges his mouth on her right breast and squeezes and fondles the other. Lori reluctantly lets out a slight moan as breast play can result in her having an orgasm. Her moan did not go unnoticed as he slips his fingers on his free hand under her thong and into her pussy. He brings out his fingers and they are soaking wet as he licks and sucks his fingers.

"Gawd your nectar tastes good, and you are so wet, I knew you wanted me," he brags.

"No, you are mistaken, I am just naturally horny all the time when I am touched," Lori explains.

Zee sits on the couch and spreads his legs, "Get on the floor on your knees and unbuckle my pants, unsnap them and pull my cock out. I did not wear underpants so that you could have easy access to my cock."

Lori slowly does what she was told and reaches in to find a hard thick seven-inch circumcised cock. It was a very nice cock she thinks to herself.

"Put your mouth over it and suck it until my balls are touching your mouth," Zee whispers.

"I don't know if I can," she replies.

"My cock is bigger than you are used to, huh, I knew Mac wasn't giving you what you needed and deserved. Now you will know what a real man feels like," chuckles Zee.

"Please be gentle with your big cock in my mouth and my pussy. I do not know if my throat and tight pussy can take it," she stutters. "Please don't cum in me."

Lori leans over and touches the tip of her tongue to his bulbous cock head. She swirls her tongue around and cradles his balls with her hand. She slowly swallows his cock until her lips are on his pelvis. She slurps her way back up and starts bobbing her head so that her mouth sucks up and down his shaft.

Zee grabs her hair and pulls and pushes her face up and down his cock. He moans, "Suck my cock baby. I knew you could take it all." Just as he was about to explode, he pulls out and cums on her neck and tits. "There, bitch just like you requested. Tell me you loved my cock down your throat."

Lori hesitantly whispers, "I loved your fat cock sliding in my mouth."

"Take off your panties but leave your garter belt on. Then lay across my lap." He instructs.

Lori slides the thong off to reveal a sexy red landing strip and bald pussy. Her pussy lips are long and pink.

Zee at once gets hard again. Lori lays across his lap with her sweet juicy ass pointing skyward. He slaps both cheeks, one after another until she cries for him to stop. When he stops both cheeks are rosy red with welts mounding up.

Lori has tears in her eyes from the pain. Zee thrust three fingers into her pussy from behind. He shoves them in and out like a madman. Lori is panting and bucking when she grunts and squirts clear fluid onto his hand and up his arm.

"Damn girl, you really like it rough. I have never seen a pussy squirt. Now lay on the couch and spread your legs as I am going to slam my cock deeper in your cunt than you ever had before," instructs Zee.

Lori reminds Zee, "You promised to be gentle and not cum in my pussy." She lays back and spreads her legs wide so that Zee can see deep into her pink pussy.

He places his fat cock head at her entrance and slowly inserts it. Lori starts moaning and panting. Zee pushes his cock in halfway. "Your pussy is so warm, wet and tight. I have dreamt about fucking you since the day we met," he confesses.

He pushes his cock in until all seven inches are buried deep into her pussy. He rocks back and forth so that the head almost pops out and then slides all the way back in balls deep.

Zee picks up the pace with Lori thrusting up to meet his down stroke. She is cumming again with small multiple spasms. Zee's dick grows thicker and harder as he pulls out at the last minute and cums on her belly.

Zee gets up, pulls his pants up and buckles his belt. Lori is weeping in disgust and shame as she has cheated on her husband.

"Now that you know what a real man feels like, I am sure you will look forward to the next time Mac is out of town," he boasts as he walks through the front door.

Lori and I walk into Zee and Barbara's backyard and see that they are laying out by the pool. Zee in an ugly Speedo and Barbara in a too small yellow bikini.

They are surprised to see us on a Saturday afternoon. Lori says, "Let us all go into your office and watch this disk on your computer."

Lori and I stride into the house with the stunned Zee and Barbara in tow. Lori places the disk in the slot and presses play. "You better sit down Babs," I say. Zee is sweating as he has an inkling of what is on the disk.

We have internal and external cameras throughout our house. Lori had recorded every minute of Zee's and her session.

You can see Barbara getting angry and disgusted as the video plays on. As the video ends, Lori announces, "We can either take this to our lawyer and go public or Mac will get an immediate 100K bonus and a fifty percent raise to go with his new Senior Partner title."

Before Zee can protest, Barbara says, "You will give them everything they ask for and for punishment, Mac, with Lori's permission is going to do everything you did to her to me." Lori nods her approval.

CataRuiz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CataRuiz

Zee laughs, "Okay, but he is not going to satisfy you with his little cock."

With that, I unhook Barbara's bikini top and expose her enormous store-bought titties. I jerk her bottoms down to reveal a beautiful bald pussy.

That is enough to get me hard as a rock. Lori pushes Zee into his chair so that he can watch me violate his wife. I slip off my shoes and shirt. I am pretty fit, and you can see Barbara getting turned on as her breathing increases and her nipples harden.

I drop my pants to the floor and step out of them. To Zee's horrified surprise and Barbara's lustful surprise, I am sporting a circumcised cock of nine inches with twice the girth of Zee's cock. Lori just laughs as she had fooled Zee.

Barbara drops to her knees and deep throats my cock until I cum down her throat. I lay her across my lap and Lori, and I take turns spanking her ass as Lori fingers her to an orgasm.

I throw Babs onto her back across the desk and pinch and bite her titties. I leave many marks on each breast. She grabs my cock and lines it up to her entrance. "Tear my pussy up and cum deep inside me," she pants.

I ram my long fat cock to the hilt in one swift push. She lets out a deafening scream. Her eyes roll up in her head and squirts for the first time in her life. I lift her legs over my shoulders and fuck her deep and hard. She never quit screaming as after fifteen minutes of hard fucking, both of us cum in unison. I get dressed and kiss Lori deeply on the lips. As we walk out with no financial worries, Barbara asks, "Can I come and visit that big cock?"

"As often as you want sweety, as often as you want," Lori replies.

Two weeks later we are invited to a dinner party at the owner's house of Lori's fashion agency. The owners are an older couple in their early sixties, Sean and Desiree. Sean is a handsome grey-haired man with a tall strong stature. Desiree is a tall stunning ex-model with jet black hair with fashionable grey streaks.

We pull up to their mansion in my car to the front portico. A doorman meets us at the entrance. Lori is wearing a red one-piece backless bodysuit with red four-inch stilettos. Her nipples are on display thru the thin fabric as well as her protruding pussy lips. I have on a Kiton Grey single-breasted suit with a pinstripe motif, made of exclusive high-quality cashmere fabric. On my feet, I wear no socks with Gustav Gancini Leather Loafers.

The doorman passes us off to a beautiful female Asian personal assistant. She leads us to the dining room with the table set for four.

Sean is wearing a standard black tuxedo and Desiree is wearing a black strapless full-length ball gown. They meet us at the door of the dining room and Sean makes all of us a dirty martini. The personal assistant shuts the double doors on her way out.

Sean and Desiree are going over the top on how well Lori performs her tasks. About halfway through dinner, Sean says, "Lori the only way you can further your career with us is you have to join our partner group. If you decide to join, the activities start tonight. If you do not decide tonight, you will never be asked again, and your career will remain stagnant."

"Tell me in detail what I have to do to join this partner group. What extra benefits do I receive for being a partner," inquires Lori.

Desiree answers, "First of all both you and Mac have to join together tonight. Lori, you have to provide both of us with your body once a month for our casual or sexual pleasure. We do not denigrate or cause unsolicited pain. Mac has to do the same, but to just me."

Lori and I are shocked but somewhat interested. "And the benefits?"

Sean replies, "Full use of our private jet once a month, an immediate title change to CEO, double your salary and an immediate signing bonus of 250 grand, and finally an office penthouse suite on the 40th floor next to our suites. You two talk it over, we will be waiting for you in our playroom. You have fifteen minutes to open the playroom door and step in or the deal is off. You both have to agree."

Lori and I sit and stare at each other. We both smile at the same time. "I'm in if you're in," she says.

I stand up and say, "Let's go do some kinky shit with Sean and Desiree." I grab her by the hand and fast walk to the playroom.

We arrive at the door within five minutes. Lori opens the door, and we walk in to find Sean and Desiree standing by the bed holding hands. They are both nude.

Desiree looks as if she could still be featured in a fashion magazine even though she is over sixty. Her tall, tanned body is gorgeous featuring teacup-sized firm breasts with nickel-sized areolas and long nipples. Her body is long and smooth accentuated by a perfect black triangle above her pussy.

Sean is in great shape for his age with good muscle tone. Grey hair dots his chest, and he is neatly trimmed around his circumcised cock. He immediately gets hard as we walk in. He has a nice-sized cock of six and one-half inches with a thick girth.

"Perfect," Sean says. "Only Desiree and I will do the talking unless we ask you to speak."

He walks up to Lori and gently grabs her face and kisses her deeply. She moans and in return slips her tongue deep into his mouth.

Sean unzips her body suit and peals it off her. She slips of her shoes and steps out of the body suit. Her pussy lips are glistening with her nectar.

Desiree runs her hand over Lori's ass and dips her middle finger into her pussy. Lori spreads her legs to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments