Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Calling In Sick

"Jen calls in sick, so she can lay by the pool and avoid her annoying boss."

15
10 Comments 10
16.4k Views 16.4k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Looking out the back window of her house realizing just how beautiful the day was going to be, Jen begrudgingly got dressed for work. Things at the office had been very stressful as of late and her boss, Mr. Stone was constantly on her case.

"I need this yesterday, Jen!" Every fifteen minutes, he needed something, at least it seemed that way. He was completely annoying and could be quite rude at times, it was a real shame given his good looks.

Catching another glimpse of outside through the French doors in her living room, the emerging sun reflected off the pool in the backyard causing Jen to yearn for a day outside. She scrambled to find her heels, before pausing and looking once more.

"You know what... Screw this, I'm staying home.” She said it as if someone was in the house to hear her.

The pool and sun were beckoning her to stay, but what excuse could she use to get out of work? Seeking out her work-issued phone to call from, she decided she would simply call in and say that she felt under the weather. After all, it wasn't a lie; she wanted to be under the bright sun, and that is weather.

Tapping on her phone’s contact list, finding D. Stone, pausing before hitting the phone icon. She honestly had no idea what Mr. Stone’s first name really was, people simply called him D. She knew it had something to do with a famous person’s name but could never figure it out.

“Okay,” she said as she takes a deep breath.

The phone rings several times before going to voice mail. Relief washes over Jen, realizing she doesn’t have to talk to her boss. Mustering up a sickly sounding voice she waits for the beep, “Mr. Stone, I won’t be able to make it in … cough … to the office. I’m feeling a bit under the weather.” Hanging up, the stress of the coming day disappeared.

There was no point to continue the search for her heels, as now the goal was relaxation. After unzipping her skirt, it slid down her long, toned thighs and calves. Removing her blouse, she started to contemplate which bikini she would wear. She had purchased several a few months ago, for a future vacation that seemed to never actually get planned.

Standing in her walk-in closet, she looked over the bikinis. As she unclasped her bra the phone rang. It was Mr. Stone, wanting to ruin her day off most likely. Answering in a puny voice once more, “Hello?”

“Jen, I know you’re sick, but is it going to be possible for you to come in at all today? We need to get some of these documents out the door.” Mr. Stone’s voice seemed a bit compassionate, but still annoying.

“I’m sorry… cough… I just don’t think I’m going to be able to make it. Can it wait till tomorrow?”

Mr. Stone sighed and replied, “Yeah, I guess. We will make due, but I really need you in the office tomorrow.”

“Yes, sir.”

Hanging up the phone, she goes back to looking through her bikinis. Thinking to herself, if he only knew she was completely fine, standing there talking to him in just her panties, what would he think? Digging through the drawer in her closet, she finds the perfect bikini that she had ordered from a website earlier this year.

Slipping out of her panties before sliding on her bright green micro mini bikini, pulling it up tight and adjusting. The bikini is so small that it barely covers her womanhood and only a G-string back, but it makes the perfect bottom for getting a tan. After tying on the string triangle-shaped bikini top, it also needs adjusting to cover her ample breasts, but perfect as well for tanning.

Walking outside and into the sun while putting her brunette hair into a ponytail, the warmth surrounds her taunt body. Dipping a toe into the pool, testing the temperature, before pulling a lounge chair out into the direct sunlight.

Laying in the lounge chair, Jen lets the rays do their magic in melting away her stress.

Her mind begins to wander as she drifts in the subconscious zone of sleep and awake. Often her mind found its way to some thought of sex. This time, it was a bit different, it was of Mr. Stone, and somehow his phone call had invaded her subconscious. Except, he wasn’t wearing a shirt and was sitting next to her. His strong hands were applying suntan lotion over her body, rubbing her legs, thighs, arms, and chest. She could almost feel his touch on her breasts as if he was really there.

Jen couldn’t help but to wake a bit from this in disbelief. How could this day dream occur, after all, Mr. Stone drove her insane and was the cause of most of her stress? She didn’t want to admit just how attractive that she found him. He was always calling her over for the most asinine reasons it seemed, and always staring. She tried to put it out of her mind, as she finally drifted off again.

After a short nap, she awoke and decided to go for a quick dip. Walking into the pool her skin began to cool rapidly, when a sudden knock came from the door. This wasn’t unusual, as often she ordered things online and postmen would simply leave the package at the door.

Another knock came from the door, apparently the postman needed a signature or something, she thought to herself. Climbing out of the pool and drying off a bit, as another louder knock came from the door.

“Hold on, I’m coming”, Jen yelled as she walked through the house thinking to herself, Maybe I’ll give the postman something to think about the rest of day. Only half dry, she tosses the towel over the back of a nearby chair.

Opening the door, with a sexy pose for the postman to enjoy she opens her eyes. Jen’s eyes widen as quickly ducks back behind the door, in disbelief and embarrassment.

“Mr.… Mr. Stone, what are you doing here?”She asks in a very quick high pitch of surprise.

Standing also in disbelief, Mr. Stone took a moment, “Umm. Umm. I could ask you the same thing. Do often wear a bikini when sick?”

“I…” looking for the right words, Jen struggled. “I won’t lie to you sir, I needed a break. Things have just been so hectic. But what the hell are you doing here?”

Glancing down at the stack of papers in his hands before looking back, “I really needed to get these documents signed so they can be sent out today. I figured it would only take a second of your time, and the rest could wait. More importantly, why would you lie to me? I would have let you take the day, especially knowing you were wearing something like that.”

“Sir, I think that’s a bit inappropriate” Jen hides a bit more in embarrassment.

“Jen, it’s also inappropriate to take a sick day, when clearly you are not. Maybe we should call it even and you invite me in so I can see this bikini you’re wearing--I mean, have you sign these papers.”

Not knowing how to react, she was flattered, but still embarrassed she stood there behind the door and thought for a moment. Her thoughts went back to her daydream out by the pool. That was it, she had made up her mind, as clearly he was showing a bit of interest.

“Ok, you can come in, but this never happened.”

“You have my word, ma’am. Plus who would believe me?” His smile told so much.

As he walked through the door, Jen was sure to turn her body so that her ass wasn’t seen. Given how small the bikini was, it didn’t really matter as Mr. Stone took in an eyeful as he walked by. Following behind him, “Over there, by the back door on the table is a pen.”

Looking around, “This is really nice place you have, Jen.” Glancing out at the pool, “And I can see why you would call in sick. I would have as well.”

Placing the papers on the table, Mr. Stone turns to the first page that requires a signature. Taking the pen from the table, he turns and holding it out for Jen to take. Only his eyes seem to be darting up and down her body and not on her hand reaching for the pen.

Jen leans in with the pen to sign the paper, momentarily forgetting her backside is exposed.

“I have always wondered what that beautiful ass looked like.” Mr. Stone states as his eyes follow the green string over the top of her ass and down between her firm ass cheeks.

“Really, sir? And what do you mean always wondered?” Standing back up.

Turning back, Mr. Stone, flips through a few more pages before landing on the next signature. “Well, why do you think I’m always calling you over? I’m not a moron, and you’re smoking hot.”

“Really? So you’ve been checking me out this whole time? You perv!” Jen leans in to sign the next paper, but this time pushing her ass out a bit more.

Watching her push her ass out, only intensifies Mr. Stone's staring, before his eyes wanders to other body parts. Her long legs beckoning, her breasts hanging almost completely uncovered. Reaching out his hand finds her back, as he also reaches to turn to the next page.

A tingling sensation emanates up Jen’s spine and all over, before finding its way to her bikini bottoms. Her embarrassment completely fades away at his touch. She thinks to herself, how could someone she found so annoying earlier in the day, could now be leading her to want to show off her body to. It was clear to her now, that the daydream was an unleashing of her desire.

“Yes, Jen, being honest, most of the time when I call you over, I have an ulterior motive. Usually on days when you’re wearing a low cut dress or top, or when you’re wearing a tight fitting skirt. I guess that does make me a ‘perv’, as you put it.”

Standing upright again, Jen faces Mr. Stone, motioning down her body. “So this is what you’ve been wanting to see, all this time.” She takes a step back so that his eyes can take her all in, before speaking in a low sexy pitch “Do you like how small my bikini is? I mean it barely covers my tits and oh, you've already seen my ass, Mr. Stone.”

“Oh yes, I love it” He looks her up and down wanting. His slacks begin to tighten around his growing bulge.

“And do you like how my bikini is so small that it barely covers my shaved pussy? I bet you have thought about that before to, probably while you wacked off.” Getting bolder with each statement as she notices his bulge, Jen reaches over, putting the pen down and moving her hand to his package. Lightly caressing his manhood through his slacks.

“Oh, Jen, you have no idea.”

“Well then, why don’t you show me?” She pulls back her hand and looks him up and down, looking at him in a different light now. His broad shoulders, handsome face, and growing manhood replacing her thoughts of what she had always thought of him. Clearly now she was thinking of one thing.

“I bet you were going to have me sign these papers and then jerk off in your car. Weren’t you, sir?” As she pops out her hip, presses her index finger to her lips, licking it just a bit. Walking out the back door and towards the pool, “Follow me. I want you to see something.”

Not sure how to respond to Jen’s questioning, Mr. Stone follows. “Well... How could I not, with an amazing ass like yours.” Watching her ass move with each step she took.

“Now, you have seen me in my bikini. I want to see you without all those clothes.” Winking at Mr. Stone as she stands at the edge of the pool.

Unbuttoning his shirt, Mr. Stone’s eyes are firmly fixed on the very small patch of cloth covering Jen’s pussy from sight. His dress shirt finds the lounge chair by the pool, as his chiseled chest is exposed. Taking off his shoes and slacks, he stands in front of Jen with just a pair of black boxer briefs on and quite the hard on inside.

“Very impressive briefs, Mr. Stone. However, I think you misunderstood me. I want you to take the boxer briefs off, and show me how you were going to jerk off. I think you have seen plenty of me for that.” Jen growing even bolder again, as she begins to think about how she simply wanted to lay out in the sun, but now she wanted his cock as well.

“Yes, ma’am, but I thought I was the boss.” As he slides his boxer briefs off, his dick springs out, standing there now completely naked.

“Oh, Mr. Stone, you have such a big cock. I bet you would love to put that in my little pussy, wouldn’t you? But this bikini is making the rules for you right now. Maybe if you play nice, it will play nice.” Jen couldn't keep her eyes off of his dick, and his perfect body. She could feel herself growing moist where her bikini had already dried from the pool. She definitely wanted him now.

Taking his cock in his right hand, Mr. Stone slowly moved his hand down his shaft. His eyes momentarily roll up but quickly focus back on Jen and her taunt body. He can’t believe that he is stroking himself in front of her, he had jerked off so many times thinking of her and it showed apparently. His manhood stiffed even more as he rubbed it over and over.

Turning around, so that her ass was facing him, Jen walked down into the pool. “Yes, that’s it, rub that big cock of yours, Mr. Stone. I think you might like what you're about to see.”

Lowering herself into the pool, submerging her breasts, before rising back out and walking out of the pool.

Eirean
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eirean

The water from the pool, had made the bikini very clingy and quite transparent. Her nipples very erect, and very visible through the wet green bikini top. The bikini bottom becoming quite transparent as well, making her shaven skin and lips visible.

“Do you like what you see now, Mr. Stone?”

“Oh yes, come closer so I can get a better look.” He replied with lust in his voice.

Walking up to him, as she motions him to sit in the lounge chair. She replies, “Have a seat and you can look all you want, but no touching.”

As he laid back in the lounge chair, fully stroking his cock. “Yes, ma’am. Do you like watching me stroke my cock?”

“I do, so long and hard you are, Mr. Stone.” As she moves to stand next to the chair, her hands slide up her wet skin. Finding her breasts, fingers playing with the hard nipples behind the wet green triangles. “Would you like to see my tits? The ones you've been sneaking peaks of at work all this time.”

Before he can answer, Jen pull the triangles to the side so that her bikini top now frames her exposed tits. She pushes them together and up, showing them off to her boss. Pinching her nipples causing her to moan just slightly.

Mr. Stone's cock starts to ooze a small drop of pre-cum, as he continues playing with himself. Watching her every move, his eyes narrow with a bit of intensity, watching Jen show herself off to him. He never imagined this would be the result of driving to her house.

Rubbing her wet tits a bit, before letting her hand wander down to her bikini bottom. Jen spreads her legs a little, as her finger slides over the wet transparent green fabric covering her pussy. “Oh this bikini is small, surely you can imagine my little pussy hiding behind it. And with it wet, I bet you can even see my lips.”

“I can, I want your pussy, and I want it on my cock. Just look how hard I am watching you. I might have to fire you if I don’t get to see that pussy soon.”

“Oh, sir, I think I can easily go to HR and tell them how you came to my house and started jerking that big dick of yours, right in front of me.” Showing that she could play that game as well. She was in control of this moment.

Letting her hand rub her mound that has grown quite wet, not from the pool, but from watching her boss sliding his hand up and down the shaft of his dick while he stared at her. Jen was starting to lose her desire to tease and instead fostering a growing desire to pounce on that hardness. Her rubbing was causing the bikini to be pushed between her lips, exposing more and more.

Still sliding his right hand up and down the length of his now very slick with pre-cum hardness, Mr. Stone lets his left hand move to Jen’s calf. Just feeling her skin, without her pulling back only caused him to let out a moan of his own.

“Mr. Stone, I thought I told you no touching. Keep your hands to yourself.” She demanded of him.

Turning her body away from him, so he can no longer see her front, but exposing her ass once again to him. She realizes there really was no way to punish him for his offense at this point, so she devises a new plan.

“Since you can’t follow rules, you cannot see my tits.” Pulling the bikini triangles back over her nipples as he stares at her ass. “Such a shame. Since my nipples are so hard and wanting you to lick them.”

Jen picks up a leg and gently places it to the other side of the lounge chair, straddling it and Mr. Stone. Looking back at him, she slowly bends at the waist so that her ass is even closer to his face. The green bikini string seems to keep going all the way under her firm ass cheeks and covered her butt hole before spreading out and covering her very wet pussy.

“Maybe you like this view better? Can you see my pussy better? What if I pull these to the side, would that please you, Mr. Stone? Ask me and I may.”

“Jen, can I please see your hot little pussy?”

Looking down at his cock, that he continued stroking as ordered, she slowly pulls the bikini to the side. With her pussy lips quite wet, she slides two fingers between them before spreading her lips for her annoying boss that clearly wants her. Showing as much of herself as she can to him, seems to only turn her on more. Jen’s new plan was clear to her, she was going to fuck her boss. Her inner slut could no longer tease, she wanted to ride his cock.

“Tell me, sir, is this what you think of when you jerk off thinking about me?”

“It is, and thinking about putting my cock between those lips. I want you, Jen!”

Bending at the knees, Jen moves his hand away from his cock, and pushes his cock flat. Just touching his cock causes her to sigh in relief, but only slightly. Lowering her waist, she slowly slides her pussy lips along his shaft. Letting his slick pre-cum mix on her wet pussy lips.

Mr. Stone quickly reaches up with his hands to her shoulders. Pulling Jen down a bit as she rocks against his hard cock, he moans with desire. Forgetting the rules, his hand moves down and unties the bikini top. Leaning forward slightly, his hands move around her sides and to grasping her breasts firmly with his strong hands.

“I thought I told you no touching, Mr. Stone? However, I think I have tortured you enough. I hope my pussy feels good against you.” Grinding her lips into him a few more times, before standing and moving to the side of the lounge chair.

Pulling down her bikini bottom and kicking them to the side along with her top, she stands there completely exposed in front of her boss. Only for a moment, she hoped her neighbors weren’t home watching this, or to hear what was about to occur. Not that it would have stopped her at that point.

Throwing her leg back over him, but this time facing him, she kept her eyes focused on his. His eyes were watching every move, as she slowly lowered herself. Taking his hard dick in her hand, guiding it to the entrance of pussy, pushing only slightly. Rubbing his head against her pussy lips, she makes eye contact.

“Mm, Mr. Stone, would you like me to take your dick…tation now?”

“Oh Jen, yes, sit on my cock.” He insists, his eyes narrowing with intensity. His hands moving up her calves and over her thighs, feeling her still moist skin from the pool.

Taking his head into her pussy, she slowly lowers, and then quickly taking the rest in causing her to gasp, “Oh!” With her feet firmly planted on either side of the lounge chair, Jen starts raising her body up and down on his rod. Letting him fuck her, was turning out to be an excellent use of a sick day. Her body tingled as his cock stretched her pussy into accommodating all of him.

“Your pussy feels amazing, and so tight!” He says passionately with his eyes now clearly focused on her tits. His hands sliding over her ass then up her sides and finally to her tits. Moving his thumbs over her nipples, keeping them erect as she moves up and down on his cock.

Moving faster, Jen lowers down on his cock and starts rocking. Her hips rolling, grinding his cock into her pussy, quicker and quicker. She can feel his hardness throbbing deep inside of her. All she could think of now was cumming all over her boss’s hard cock. Moaning in passion as Mr. Stone’s breathing started to pick up as well, as he rocked his hips into hers.

Jen’s hands move down to the arm rails of the lounge chair, her glistening body leaning forward enough causing her tits to jiggle seductively with each hip rock. Grasping forcefully on the rails, she uses the leverage to start bouncing her pussy on his cock harder and faster.

“Rub my clit. Please, Mr. Stone, rub my clit! Oh god!” She states quite loud, as the lust consumes her.

Without delay, Mr. Stone’s hand finds its way down Jen’s abs, over her shaven mound, and down to her pussy. His fingers start rubbing her pussy all the way till he touched his own cock. Rubbing furiously, in order to not disappoint the woman that was clearly his best worker now. His eyes could only focus on Jen’s bouncing tits, as her pussy and ass bounced on his cock and hand. His rock hard cock buried deep in Jen was throbbing, and his control was starting to get difficult.

“Yes! That’s it, sir, shove that cock in my pussy!" She screamed, loud enough that neighbors could hear if they were around.

Jen's wet body and juices made for smacking sounds on Mr. Stone's hardness, as she took as much of him in as she could. His hand on her dripping wet clit was making for waves of lust fill her mind. All she could think about once again was cumming all over her boss's big dick.

"Fuck! You like it like that? Make me cum on that cock. Fuck me good!" She demanded of him.

Rubbing as hard as he could while still maintaining as much thrust of his hips as he could, Mr. Stone was focused on bringing her to ecstasy. With determination in his face, "Ride my fucking cock!" He demands of her.

Jen's pussy tightened around his shaft. "Oh, Mr. Stone, I wanna cum," she begs of him. Her body tenses, grinding his fingers into her clit with every bounce. Crashing waves ripple through her body, each growing stronger and stronger. Screaming as the waves over take her, "Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" in a high pitch.

Abandoning Jen's clit, Mr. Stone's hands quickly grab her hips, forcing her down harder and harder down on his fuck rod. His hips thrusting up into her as he pulled down, making an even louder smacking sound than before. Finishing her orgasm off with what she asked for, him fucking her.

As the waves slow, Jen's desire for his cock does not. Looking down at him, she pulls his face to hers, giving him a forceful kiss as a thank you. Pushing him back down into the chair, she stands over him, letting his still very hard cock slide out of her very wet pussy. With haste she kneels beside the lounger, grabbing his stiff dick and begins to jerk him off.

In a sexy aggressive voice, Jen says, "Give it to me, Mr. Stone. Show me that cum you like to make while thinking of me. You know you fucking want to."

Stroking his cock, she takes the purple engorged head of his cock in her mouth. Sucking his head as he watched, surely this would give him the reality of his desires she thought. Tasting her own sweet juices on his cock that soon would be covered in his seed only encouraged her sucking. Jen's tongue twirled around his head as she sucked more of him in, while her hand furiously jerked his shaft.

"Oh yes!" he exclaimed, as his back arched slightly, "Suck my cock, just like that." His body tensed as his moment grew near.

Jen's mouth puckered in as she raised up on his rod. She could feel it grow as it throbbed in her warm mouth. Letting her lips smack as they came off of his cock, she moved her hand up to his head and all the way down to his balls.

"Give me that fucking cum! Fuck yes!" She demanded of her boss. Oh how dirty she was, when she was having sex, but especially when she wanted someone to cum. At that moment all that was on her mind was seeing semen eject from Mr. Stone's hard cock.

Using both hands to stroke his rod, Jen arched back, poking her ass out as she sat on her knees, waiting for him to cum. Her hands ravaged his cock, before taking his head back into her mouth. Surely this was it, she could tell by his gyrations and moans, he was ready!

"I'm going to cum! Jen!" he said almost angrily, but his grunting and thrusting said otherwise.

Just as her lips smacked off his cock but with mouth still opened, the first explosion of cum shot out. The hot semen hit Jen's tongue, just as the second hot burst erupted. Her lips closed back over his head, and she sucked, pulling cum from his cock as it roped out into her mouth. Only opening slightly, letting it drip from her lips over his shaft, as she continued to stroke him.

Mr. Stone's eyes narrowed, mouth wide open in nirvana as he watched his employee suck cum from his cock. His thrusting slowed as Jen continued milking his manhood, letting it drip from her mouth back on to him.

"Mm, well Jen, you are a..." Unable to finish as one last push of cum oozed from his cock into her mouth. “You are fucking amazing," he says after regaining his composure a bit.

Letting the final invasion of cum drip from her mouth and back onto his cock, Jen just moaned in agreement. She took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could, slowly sucking for a few more seconds. Finally lifting her head up, wiping the small bit of cum from her lip.

Smiling, she stood back up, raised her eyebrows a bit and said, "Mr. Stone, I hope now you will have something to really think about, when you see me."

Nodding in agreement, "Oh, that I do. As a matter of fact why don't you take the rest of the week off? If I need anything, I'm sure I could stop in." Knowing he would definitely need to stop by.

"How could I refuse an offer like that?" She pressed her tits together in a playful manner. "Since you're already naked, Mr. Stone, why don't you join me in the pool and cool off. It can get quite hot out here... under the weather."

Jen turned, stepping over her bikini and walked back down into the pool. Gesturing with a finger for her boss to join her in the water.

Apparently, he was no longer the annoying boss.

Published 
Written by TMolotov
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments