Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday With June - Booking

"I go to a bar with friends not expecting it to work out as it does."

56
10 Comments 10
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is a story based on nothing except my imagination"

I had been friends with June since we both started on the same day at the big firm. Sat at the same table during induction and remained friends despite not working in the same department. We met for coffee breaks, sometimes had lunch together, and went to the same leaving parties. Of course, I wanted to be more than friends; what right-minded man would not? June was a blond bombshell, 36C and in proportion all over—a 9.95 on the hottie scale.

Unfortunately, we both had partners or at least until last week. Mine left the previous year when she got fed up with me telling her how June was dressed, what June had said, and passing on one of June's jokes. June had a rich, selfish twat of a boyfriend. I knew it the first time I met him, but it took June a long time to work it herself. You might say she never worked it out because twat took a job in Chicago and didn't ask her to go with him. More fool him.

I was there to offer support, but all the time I just kept repeating to myself 'Breakup sex, breakup sex, breakup sex.' This was reinforced when I heard that Fred from Accounts was having a leaving party in the upstairs room of the local bar. This Friday might be the time to lay it on the table, get her some drinks and Shazam. So, on Friday morning, I wore a better-than-normal shirt and suit, shaved well, trimmed my hair the night before, and put on decent cologne. I even shined my shoes.

At the first coffee break, June delivered the hammer blow I was unprepared for. 'Hey, my old college roommate, Zena, has come into town unexpectedly. Please look after her in the bar downstairs for me until Fred gives his speech. Then she and I can go out and get drunk.' So I puckered up, told her it wasn't a problem, "Hey what are friends for," that type of rubbish, and prepared to be bored out of my skull. I left work an hour early and got a few beers ahead of the rest.

When she arrived, June grabbed my arm and ushered me downstairs. I'm not sure what I was prepared for, but it wasn't a cloned hottie, just as horny as June, but the redhead version. She was slightly thinner, had a smaller chest, and wore a dress that should not be allowed in a bar before midnight. I've seen girls in that sort of dress before, but usually surrounded by guys and never talking to someone like me. We grabbed a tall stool right at the far end of the bar.

I tucked it away in the corner, as the bar would go crazy soon. I got a beer and two-for-one cocktails and headed towards them; the girls grabbed one each, kissed each other rather more deeply than I was expecting, and then I was introduced. June then headed upstairs with her cocktail, leaving us to get on. Fortunately, those few early beers kicked in, and instead of drying up or gabbling incoherently, I made compelling small talk.

Zena and I had much in common apart from our friendship of June. We discussed films, food, music, and books and were soon lost in a lovely conversation spanning a few hours. Happy hour for cocktails persisted, meaning not half-price but two at a time. Zena had drunk five pretty strong ones in the first hour and loosened right up. The first thing was that as the bar got crowded, we got squashed in the corner, something neither of us minded.

I should describe the dress before I forget. Not that you could forget the dress itself. It's about two inches shorter than it should have been—no back, sleeves, or shoulders. The front covered her breasts but was so tight that it showed me strictly how erect her nipples were getting as the cocktails kicked in. Eventually, we were crammed together. The stool had a back, was high, and also had a footrest.

It was jammed at forty-five degrees to the bar, tight to the wall. I was also forty-five degrees to the bar, my right arm holding the chair back, keeping the crowd at bay. Essentially, I was covering Zena's lower half from the bar, which mattered when I realised she had moved forward, her right leg trailing on the floor, but her left leg raised on the footrest. Her skirt was not long enough to stop her nice peach-coloured panties from being fully on display, but only to me.

Her left hand was on the bar, sipping her drink, but as the conversation strayed from the mundane, it dropped onto my chest. Not that I minded in the slightest. I think we started on exercise regimes. I rowed at college, and my routine still included much of that. Zena had run and still did that outside in the park for free. Somehow, the concept of June running came up when Zena reminded me that with those tits, June would knock herself out.

BelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaCarter

That led her to ask why I hadn't dated her yet since she knew I fancied her friend. Note to self: this confirms June herself knew about my supposed secret crush. Zena also knew about my breakup, so she asked how that was going. I mentioned that I had had a couple of dates. She responded that dates were not what she was asking about; when was the last time I got fucked. She admitted to a dry spell herself, probably two months since she had a cock inside her.

It was around this point that Zena caught me checking out her panties, so she put her left hand under my chin, shutting my mouth and directing my eyes to hers. At almost the same time, she opened her legs wider and rubbed her left knee on my crotch. Things were warming up, and we stared at each other with that "your place or mine" look. We might have left had June not taken that moment to arrive and put her arms around us both for a group hug.

This squeezed June's substantial left breast under my armpit, and Zena became aware through her left knee that I had moved from merely rock hard to a diamond cutter. June mentioned that they were leaving, so if we were going to get off with each other, now was the time. We both laughed, and the sexual tension building for the last ten minutes disappeared. Her left knee moved to hide her panties, but she took the time to ask me a few pointed questions.

'Going on holiday this year.' No plans.

'Beach hotel or expedition.' Beach hotel.

'Ever been on a nudist beach? What?

'Ever put lotion on someone who wasn't your girlfriend?' What?

'Has a stranger ever put lotion on you?'

I didn't answer the last three; I just told her I would happily go with her and dispense all the lotion she needed if she wanted to visit a nudist beach. At that point, June arrived carrying a bag with her office clothes and wearing a dress almost identical to Zena's, except her nipples were way more erect and prominent. As they left, I felt distraught. I want to say I put it behind me, but I got drunk.

I was so drunk, I lost my phone and didn't wake up until Saturday afternoon. I was also too hungover to retrace my steps until Sunday lunchtime. Fortunately, the barman had seen my phone and put it behind the optics. By the time it had charged, it was too late to respond to the text from June asking if I wanted to join her and Zena for brunch on Sunday. Her treat, partially making it up to me. Unfortunately, it was too late to do anything but text an apology.

It was not until Wednesday that I managed to get some time with June. We both found ourselves apologising. I'm probably apologising more for getting so drunk I lost my phone and potentially missed out on something special. It turns out that the brunch invitation was to invite me to something, and June could not do that without Zena for support. She then had the conversation she would have had at brunch.

'You remember me mentioning that rich selfish twat had booked a holiday for us this summer' she started. 'Well, he paid a hefty deposit that he isn't getting back, but it was also going to be a bit of a college reunion for me. Zena and the other girl we shared with (Melanie, I found out later). We were going to share a villa in a hotel complex with "rich selfish twat" and Melanie's husband.

'Now he isn't coming, it does mean there is a spare space, and we can spread the cost.' June then mentioned a sum of money at the top end of my budget, but she said there would be only nominal costs after that because the whole thing was all-inclusive. Zena will stay with me, and you can have Zena's single room.'She went on for a bit, extolling the benefits of the resort, but I was all ready with a YES as soon as she let me respond.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments