Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Man-Eater: Chapter Three

"Eve spends a day in the field sexually torturing her boss and his employees"

81
23 Comments 23
2.3k Views 2.3k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"Touring the satellite businesses in Victor Moore's small empire, Eve teases, seduces, and sexually tortures her new boss. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Then, when things get heated, his wife calls."

Eve instinctively knew how to enthrall most men and a large percentage of women who were attracted to females. After using the two strangers in the hotel for her sexual pleasure, she retired to her apartment and went over all the business documents. She also planned her wardrobe for her day in the field. Her chosen outfit was professionally devastating.

A body-molding, hounds tooth “overall” skirt was the centerpiece of her wardrobe. Extending just past the middle of her thighs, it hugged her body like a second skin, showing off her plump, perfect ass and lithe, sensual legs. The waist of the skirt was cut high and broad, cinching around her abdomen, and two thin, stretchy straps rose from the waistband, running over her torso and her shoulders.

A white, long-sleeved top, also skintight, not only set off the darkness of her flowing, long hair, but it adhered to the swells and contours of her large, high breasts. The scoop neck was cut low and wide, making most bras impossible to wear with the garment. The stretchy fabric clung to her taut stomach and highlighted the lithe, sexy muscles of her back when she moved.

As the straps of any standard brassiere would show with the neck cut so wide, Eve opted for a bandeau bralette, just a wispy, white hint of stretch lace over her boobs. This offered nothing in the way of support or lessening the jiggle when she moved, and that was exactly what she had in mind. Her first choice was nude-colored pantyhose, but she peeled them off and opted for similarly-hued thigh-highs instead. 

Though Eve toyed with the idea of not wearing panties, she eventually donned a white thong, also in stretchy lace. The lace pattern was so diaphanous and revealing that the pink of her swollen pussy lips and wet slit could easily be seen through the filmy fabric. The overall effect was more nude than naked, and she smiled at the sexy reflection of her lace-covered cunt in the mirror.

Tuesday morning, when she arrived at work, Victor was stunned, his jaw dropping as he stared in a very unprofessional manner. Glen, looking sexy with his youthful vitality and male stripper physique, leered at her openly. She smiled at Victor and pointedly ignored the young clerk’s lecherous leers. She did, however, jut her ass out in front of the Glen, smiling at his blushing face and swelling bulge.

“Like the sexy black widow, dude,” Hank quipped. “Like, man, she mates, and she kills. Killer!”

“Why are you carrying tennis shoes?” Mr. Moore finally managed to ask. 

“You said that we’ll be inspecting the satellite businesses, which include grow farms. There’s no way I’m traipsing around in the mud wearing stiletto heels.” To pontificate her words, Eve extended one leg, her tight, stretchy skirt adding sensual allure to her rising and pivoting leg, and she raised her foot, twirling her foot about to show off her devilishly sexy pumps.

“Well, let’s go,” he said. Victor’s eyes were riveted to her crotch, enticingly covered by the abstract black and white houndstooth-patterned skirt.

Making small talk, they left the store, and Mr. Moore, in a chivalric gesture, opened the passenger-side door for Eve. She pivoted, facing him while smiling, and sat in the seat, only swinging her legs inside the car, one at a time, after she was seated. The pale-skinned woman tried to suppress her predatory smile when she noted that his eyes were glued to her shapely, silk-clad legs.

When she swung her left leg into the passenger compartment, Eve thought that she’d given her boss whiplash. The brazen seductress snickered when she saw a litany of emotions cross his face. Lust and horny adoration washed over Mr. Moore’s face, followed by disappointment when he erroneously assumed she was wearing pantyhose. That crestfallen expression turned to elation when she swung her other leg up and over, dramatically flashing him a peek of stocking top as her skirt rode up. Her white, lace panties gleamed into view between her legs, causing her coworker’s cock to stiffen.

“It’s so cozy and hot in here,” Eve exclaimed, her voice a sensual purr. She slowly wiped some imaginary sweat off her exposed cleavage with one hand, the other emulating her actions on her inner thigh. “I love it hot.”

“I can turn on the air conditioning if you’d like.”

“No. Please keep it hot; I like it when it’s hot.

More conversation, laden with Eve’s innuendo and sexual undertones, followed. By the time they were halfway to their first destination, a smaller cultivator, the newly-hired personal assistant had swiveled in her seat, her back to the door so that she could face Victor. The fact that her bent knee was idly swinging back and forth was not lost on the sexy man. Every time he’d glance at her, the car would swerve to the right, the vehicle’s trajectory following the movements of his eyes. He tried to keep his eyes on the road and failed.

The first destination, HT Farms, incorporated, was a small growing operation on only a few dozen acres. There, Eve not only learned that it was part of the empire her boss oversaw, but she also got an education in the complex field of growing new and potent strains for general consumption. She also unsurprisingly discovered that her professional but deadly-sexy outfit garnished her a lot of attention.

Victor Moore couldn’t keep his eyes off of her, and every time she’d stretch or bend over, he’d be at a loss for words. The farmers, themselves, were thrilled to have her trudging through the dirt with them, and they spent an inordinate amount of time pridefully telling her all about their occupations and the new strains they were developing. The head grower in the lab building even plied her with copious samples while he leered at her curvy hips and plump butt.

When they got back into Mr. Moore’s luxurious sedan, heading to the second destination, Eve removed her mud-stained tennis shoes. Rather than bend forward to remove them, she languidly propped one foot on the dashboard, stretching and flexing her statuesque leg, and then, she teased her boss by taking her sweet time putting on her heels. The tightness of her skirt made the hem creep toward her lace-covered snatch, exposing the tops of her thigh highs. Rather than smooth her skirt back down, she left it like that, much to Victor’s distraction.

Although it was only her second day, their conversation turned casual. Eve took the opportunity to pry into his personal life. As she suspected, Victor Moore had only been married a few years, he took great care of his body, and he had a degree in business management. She also discovered, to her amusement and surprise, that he hardly ever sampled his company’s products. “Only on some, but not all, weekends,” was his response.

The second farm was much larger and comprised solely of environmentally controlled greenhouses. At Good Vibes Farms, every crop was meticulously grown to enhance its potency and to be as pure as possible. The staff and management all wore uniforms, unlike the first cultivators, and instead of causing hard-ons in the guys’ jeans, she spawned erections in their white uniform pants. Otherwise, the procedures and goings-on were mostly the same. The new hybrid they’d almost perfected was named Aphrodite, and it was being engineered to cause extreme arousal.

Eve sat on a table used for sorting and packaging while her boss talked with the manager. She was facing them, but her torso was turned, head over her shoulder, as she spoke with one of the professional harvesters. Seeing Victor’s eyes roaming over her, she spread her legs just enough to give him a clear view up her tight, sexy skirt. He stuttered, mid-sentence, and couldn’t tear his eyes away. His lusty stares made Eve incredibly horny, and her nipples poked out through her top, the flimsy bandeau unable to restrain their tautness.

Their final destination was the distribution center. This huge complex of buildings warehoused the inventory, both for the store and to be wholesaled to other dispensaries, the packaging department, and it also housed what Victor called the “life’s blood” of the business, the various trucks to deliver the finalized products to their respective destinations. The manager of this enormous complex was a woman named Jennifer. 

Jennifer was pleasantly plump, with dyed blond hair and a no-nonsense attitude. She was also quite well-versed in all the details of her domain, and she ran a tight ship. Except for the garage, where maintenance on the trucks was done, the entire compound was pristine and sanitary. Even the trucks were detailed twice each week.

With almost a hundred workers milling about, Eve got more than her fair share of attention. Some of the packers wanted pictures with her, which was fine by Eve, especially considering that Mr. Moore ogled her the entire time she was prancing and posing for the photos. Finally, Mr. Moore posed for a picture with his new assistant, and Eve took advantage of the situation by pressing her ample tits against him, her arms around his waist. 

Instead of sitting on the plush leather seat and swinging her legs inside, Eve went with her nuclear option. The lithe, sexy woman bent forward into the car’s cabin, bending at the waist while she arched her back and stuck her juicy ass out. Then, she crawled into the vehicle’s interior, intentionally maneuvering her legs to make the back of her tight skirt ride up. Gracefully, she sat and buckled the safety belt, making sure that the broad strap pressed between her boobs, enhancing their fullness and roundness.

“My feet are so sore from these heels,” she lamented, her azure eyes sparkling with naughtiness. 

As Victor started his black sedan, Eve removed her shoes, stretching out her legs across the bench seat. Her feet found their way to his lap, and she rested her delicately manicured toes on his crotch, feeling the satisfying response of his large-seeming cock swelling beneath her heels.

SharonWillians
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonWillians

“Any… ahh, umm… questions,” Mr. Moore asked her, trying to keep his composure.

“No,” Eve responded in a lilting, seductive voice. “It’s all pretty straightforward.”

“So, you take a quick look at the operation, and you think you have it all down?”

“Of course.” She gently massaged his erection through his pants with her feet. “You chose to diversify rather than replicate by opening up more stores. Rather than putting all your eggs into one basket, you went into supply and distribution to maximize your options.”

“Astute,” he replied. “You can try some of those new Aphrodite edibles if you want. I’ll expect feedback, of course.”

“So, you’re saying that you want me to try your aphrodisiac weed? Does it really make you super-horny, like they said?” 

“If we finally got it right, it will. I think we did, this time around.”

By the time they’d returned to the main store, the both of them were laughing like old friends. Eve was not only more than a bit intoxicated, she had already been extremely horny. The attention lavished upon her made her feel sexy and desirable; that always got her juices flowing. The fact that her new boss was so handsome and easily flustered by her erotic teasing just heightened the experience.

“I think you definitely hit the target with this,” she said. “My entire body is tingling with erotic feelings. I’m so fucking horny.” Victor only nodded and coughed in reply, his entire body blushing.

With a couple of hours left in the day, it was time to go over some paperwork and discuss Victor’s business tactics and practices. All the while, Eve mercilessly teased her boss. The proximity, with him leaning over her shoulder or standing directly beside her while he showed her various things on the software or in the ledger books, allowed her to press her tits into his arm and side quite often.

Mr. Moore’s attempts at professionalism nearly shattered when she stood up, bent over her desk, and pointed to something on the computer screen. The luscious woman intentionally pressed her ass into his groin.

“Oops. So sorry, Mr. Moore… I mean, Victor.”

“That’s perfectly…” Victor Moore’s words trailed off as his phone rang.

Eve took advantage of her position, bent over the desk, to squirm her body around until her tits were pressed against his muscular chest. She looked into his hazel eyes, feeling her nipples poke out even further, as she let her right hand wander up and over his body, finally delicately plucking the phone from his breast pocket. She could feel his hard shaft pressing into her crotch. Pirouetting away, her sable hair flying around her face, she plopped down into her plush office chair and began swinging it back and forth as she answered.

“Good afternoon. You’ve reached Mr. Moore’s personal line. This is Eve speaking. What may we do for you?”

Her countenance grew serious for a moment; then, her face lit up. “Yes, ma’am, as in Christmas Eve. Jasmine, you say? His wife?”

Eve draped one leg over the arm of her chair, knowing that it put her creamy thighs and brilliantly white panties on full display. She giggled as she spun the chair back and forth; Victor’s jaw dropped, and he just stared intensely at her panty-covered slit. The vixen felt so emboldened that she let her idle hand drop to her exposed leg, and her fingers gently caressed her stocking tops, running up and down her inner thighs.

“Mr. Moore has mentioned me to you several times, but he never gave me your name, Mrs. Moore… okay, Jazz, it is. He just calls you his great love, his wife, you know, things like that.”

She listened intently, smiling.

“No, Jazz. You know how guys are.” she paused and then giggled at whatever Victor’s wife had told her.

“Mm-hmm. Of course not.”

Eve paused, speaking for a second, looking up at her boss. She had caught him blatantly staring at her hot, wet cunt. It took a lot of self-control not to burst out in victorious laughter.

“Well, Jazz,” she said into the phone. “You know how men are. When they give you that look,” she kept staring at her boss. His face was pale, and he had an extremely guilty look on his face. “Like they just got caught being a bad, bad boy,” Eve wagged her index finger over her crotch, smiling at him with mischief. “You know that they’re thinking naughty, sexy things about you and are just too sheepish to tell you.”

Victor was dumbfounded, confused, and extremely nervous. Still staring at him, the personal assistant lounged back in her chair, cheerily speaking to Jasmine, and licked her lips seductively.

“Oh! Your big anniversary dinner.” Eve was looking right at his erection when she said that. 

Victor slapped his forehead, signaling that he had forgotten. Eve ignored him, now rocking her propped-up knee from side to side.

“No, he didn’t forget.” She listened and smiled. “No, he’s not going to pick up gas station flowers on the way home; he had something big planned for you.” She giggled. “No, not that. Okay, I’ll give you one hint. What’s the one thing you’ve been saying that you wanted, over and over, but thought that he wasn’t listening?”

Eve kept eye contact with Victor, and her hand idly caressed her overheating pussy. It was more a tease than masturbatory, but it had the intended effect.

“Oh, well, a new dish set is fine and dandy,” she said as she spun around, facing her desk, and wrote “new dishes” on a handy piece of paper, “but that’s not exactly a romantic anniversary gift. Try again.”

Mr. Moore stood there, wordlessly. His employee was flashing him her lace-clad cunt while she teased him, talking on the phone with his wife. He dared not say or do anything.

“Oh, a golden, floral pendant like the one you saw at Rich’s Jewelers? I don’t want to spoil it for you, but you’re getting warmer. I bet you can’t guess where you’re going to go eat tonight. The Ritz? I won’t spoil it for you.” Eve’s teasing was beginning to affect her as well. Her voice took on impassioned tones, and her inflection bordered on moaning.

A feeling of sexual power overcame Eve. She was used to manipulating, enthralling, and seducing to get her way in the workplace. Now, she was doing it for fun. She always enjoyed enslaving men, but this one was a bit different; she actually enjoyed working for her boss, although it had only been a couple of days. But that didn’t stop her from extending her foot and rubbing his erection through his pants.

“Well,” she intoned to his wife. “We don’t talk about things like that, of course. But I know what men like. I’d suggest something a bit raunchier.” She paused, listening. “Oh, I like that. You sound like so much fun; we should hang out sometime. You know, a girls’ night. May I suggest a white lace thong and a matching bra? I bet he’d drool over that.”

As she advised Victor’s wife on what lingerie to wear on their big night out, she flipped up the hem of her skirt, brazenly displaying her panties. Her hand rose to the top of her lacy thong and disappeared underneath it. She withdrew her dew-saturated hand two seconds later, plunging her fingers into her mouth. 

“Yes, I agree,” she told Jasmine. “Well, your husband is intensely studying a new development, right now.” She spread her legs wider. “I’ll be sure to tell him that you called. It was wonderful talking to you.”

Eve, smiling like a predator about to pounce, took her foot off of her boss’ cock, stood up, and placed the phone back into his shirt pocket.

“Sir, your wife called, worried that you forgot about your anniversary dinner this evening. Did you forget?”

“I, ah, I meant to make reservations and buy her something, but I got sidetracked by business.”

“Well then.” Eve draped her hands around his neck, her face inches from his. Feeling his body quake under her attention filled her with the warm, glowing sensation of dominance. “You go to the stores I’ve written down and buy the items on your list.” She smoothed out his shirt. “I’ll make the reservations for you. The Ritz, around 7:30. I’ll text you details.”

“I don’t know how to thank you. You’re a great PA.”

“Thank you, but go now. I’ll take the rest of the afternoon off once I have your reservations set up. Now, give me your phone.”

“Huh?”

Not waiting for a response, she once more grabbed the phone from his shirt. Eve pressed some icons on the screen, then shoved it under her skirt, snapping a picture of her panties. Toying with the cell phone for a few more moments, she handed it back to him.

“Since you love getting cheap shots of my panties, boss man—and that would be sexual harassment if I didn’t like it—I took a pic of them, so you’ll know it’s me when I text or call.”

Mr. Moore smirked when he saw what she had done. The avatar by her phone number was her frilly, lace panties. Even at such a small scale, her slit and wetness could be seen.

“Now go. I’ll let Aanya know that she’s too close up.”

Getting a romantic table reserved, and then finding a florist who would deliver to their table, took only a few minutes—Eve sauntered out of the building, feeling incredibly turned on. Victor Moore was still in his car, on his phone.

Feeling bold, she stopped beside her car, bent over, and took her panties off very slowly. A sideways glance revealed that her boss was staring directly at her, mesmerized. Smirking, she got into her car, got it to start on the third try, and then hung her panties over the rearview mirror. Then, she drove off, waving her sex-juice-coated fingers at Mr. Moore.

Having only been employed for a couple of days, Eve had already worked her magic on her boss, gotten a feel for his business, and felt that she’d have a nice, lofty career as his personal assistant. That was until she grew bored with him.

“Now,” she said to herself. “Do I go home, find some cock, or dine out at a restaurant? I hear the food at The Ritz is to die for.”

To be continued…

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments