Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seducing Autumn

88
47 Comments 47
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Damn rain. It came out of nowhere. Fuck! It's coming down hard. The rain is falling more sideways than down. I'll be soaking wet before I get to the building. I can't wait for it to let up. No fucking umbrella. Fuck my life. Have to hit the clock in 2 minutes. Maybe this plastic bag will at least keep my hair dry. Well Jess, get after it!

Oh, my God! Fucking river in the parking lot. Shit! The God damn wind took my plastic bag! I'll be drowned before I get inside! If one person makes fun of me I'll kick them in the groin! Motherfucking storm! Just get to the door quick! JESUS CHRIST! I'll be drowned or struck by lightning! Damn that was close. And fucking loud too! Did I just piss myself? Almost there. Oh, great, Jim is at the door. Thank you, Jim. He offered to get me a towel, of course I want one. Stop looking at my nipples Jim or I'll tell your fat ass wife. Just get to the bathroom, Jess. Avoid everyone. Punch the clock first. Oh damn, the fucking back-stabbing bitch is here. Good, she didn't speak, can't hear well from the close lightning strike anyway. I hope her stupid ass gets fired. Turn the corner and get to the bathroom.

Goddamn! The office manager about knocked me down. Pick up your stuff Jess, don't get yourself fired. Yeah yeah, I know you're sorry, you have been sorry since they day your perverted ass was born. Behave, or I'll file sexually harassment charges and sue this company. Just get your stuff back in your purse, get up and get to the bathroom. Calm down Jess. Regroup. Deep breath. Life is good.

My eyes meet hers. Who the hell is she? A smile begins to form, on both of our faces. Damn, she's tiny. She can't be five feet tall. Pretty green eyes. Perfect smile. Is she blushing, or is that me, or both of us. Through the ringing in my ears, I hear one word from the perverts comments and introduction: Autumn.

Her name is Autumn. The new girl replacing my friend that was fired two weeks ago over some stupid shit. And I'm standing here looking like a drowned rat. Yes, asshole, I know she's the new trainee, just keep blabbing so I can check her out some more. She has to be Size -1.

Did she just look at my nipples? I know she did. Cold and hard and covered in white thin blouse, sheer bra. Can she see pink? Did she just wink when asshole was looking at me? Maybe not. Give her the grin Jessy. Bounce. Wave these hard pink nipples for her to enjoy. Oh yeah, she looked again. She's trying not to be obvious, just like me. But I can tell, at least 90% sure this sexy little thing plays with girls. Rain dripping from my hair, I don't care. She saw that drop land right above my left nipple. I know she did. She's trying not to look but can't help herself. I love it.

Introduction over. She didn't say hi, didn't offer to shake my hand. Neither did I. I suppose she was just too enamored with the moment to speak, same as me. That speaks volumes, Jess. This fucked-up day just turned around completely.

I get to my locker and remove a spare blouse. Towel dry my hair as best I can. Yes, she saw pink nipples staring back at me in the mirror. I'll have to tell Sara about Autumn. Maybe I'll have something to tell her that will make her wet. Love to tease that girl. So lucky to be with her. Can't believe Sara is just as open and trusting and exciting as my best girlfriend ever. Don't compare Jess. She is history now. Sara is your life now. Take off your blouse and bra, dry yourself off. Good make-up, eyes still look good. Tease hair with fingers. Not bad for a drowned rat. Dry bra under hand-blower. Not the first time lol.

There she is! Let's see if she checks me out now. Yep, mirrors don't lie. She slowed her walk when she saw me. Another sign Jess. She's not being discreet either. She knows I see her in the mirror. I like this mirror. She smiles as she walks past me, I know she saw my naked breasts in the mirror. She's peeing. I'll give her a view, not a mirrored view. Wait for her to come out. Be looking down, ready to cover breasts with bra cups and hook it in the front. Face her. Here she comes. Oh yeah, she's walking slow. She's looking-I can tell. My nipples feel warm. Raise head now, look in her eyes. Yep, her eyes are melting my nipples. Sexy smile. Delay covering breasts. Give her the grin Jess. Yes. She winked for sure this time.

Omg. For a tiny girl, she has a fine ass. Most girls her size have no ass, no hips. She has both. And she's exaggerating her sway. Another sign Jess. Still no words between us. This girl is smart. This girl is sexy. This is going to be fun. Get dressed Jessy before someone else comes in. Especially the back-stabber and the creepy old Mrs. Sadler. Can't give her a view, she'll probably attack, lol. I think I know why. Probably hasn't been fucked in a decade or more. I wouldn't fuck her husband if I were her either. If she wasn't so creepy tho... maybe she would score with something that has a heartbeat LOL. I crack myself up sometimes.

Ok, let's get to work. Where's Autumn. In the conference room. With creepy Mrs. Sadler. Damn, I should have got the task of training her. The only difference would be that Autumn would enjoy me better than the creep. Look at it this way Jess. If it weren't for the storm, Autumn would have never seen my breasts- tonight anyway. Just don't you touch her Mrs. Creep. I have designs on this girl.

Damn this night is dragging. Let's go peek in on Ms. Autumn. I'll take a page from Autumn's book and stroll by the door slowly. Yes. She looked up, but quickly back down. She blushed. And smiled. Another sign Jess. Back to my workstation. I think I'll need to pee more often tonight. Steal some more looks at Autumn. No. Less is more. I'm already in her head. I'll be in her pants soon enough. I just know it. Steal one more look before the night is over. Give her something to think about after work, when she's at home. Alone. Or will she be alone? Maybe she has a hubby, boyfriend, or girlfriend. Might be jumping into nothing.

The night has been very long, still 2 hours to go. I have to pee, but don't peek in on Autumn. Not yet. Just walk by and look forward. Damn, there she is. She's going to the bathroom. LOL did she just have the heebie-jeebies? Yep, Mrs. Sadler is already creeping her out. Back to my workstation. Play this right. I'll pee after Autumn is back in the conference room.

Thirty minutes remain. Time to pee again. Time to get in Autumn's mind again. This time I won't return to my desk the same way.

Just the one look. Yes. She looked. She didn't raise her head. Her smile was undeniable. So was mine. I'm sure my quick glance and quick look-away sent her a loud-and-clear message too. Who am I fucking with? Her or me? I'm mind-fucking both of us. My pussy is wet. And I haven't pissed yet either. If its working on me, its working on her.

Nights over. She's ahead of me. Such a cute ass. She's walking slow. On purpose. I don't need any more signs. I'll have her soon. She's watching me. Waiting until I drive off. Finger myself on the drive home.

Second night since Autumn started.

Aknawiilde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aknawiilde

Too bad she's stuck with creepy Mrs. Sadler again. A couple of times Autumn and I have sneaked some glances. Smiles. And a sexy wink. She blushes. I do to. I knew this was going to be fun. and I know I'll have her. Just clear it with Sara. Oh Sara. I need to tease her with this tonight. I need a pic of Autumn. When she goes to the bathroom, steal a pic. Break time. She's in the bathroom.

Move it Jess! Ok good, she's still in the stall. Get the phone ready. Wait for it wait for it... wait, dont take a shock picture, wait and see what she does. LOL she is shocked. She stops dead in her tracks. Sees my phone. Smiles for me. Click. Perfect. Oh yes! She turns half sideways for me. Click. I'm loving this. Loving Ms. Autumn. Two more poses.

Just off the phone with Sara, four days until she returns from visiting with her family. Spring break. Spends time with her younger siblings. Told her all about Autumn, even the bathroom encounter. I hide nothing from Sara. I described Autumn to her in every detail. Sent Sara Autumn's pics. I think she melted too. I got an enthusiastic green light from Sara. Now its time to move in for the kill. I am a lioness. I eat whatever I prey on. Autumn is my prey. Tonight is the night.Get ready for work.

Extra attention to make-up and clothes Jess. The hair. Do it up right. She won't be able to resist. Make this prey drop in her tracks for the easy kill. I must say, I do look good tonight, even great. The necklace. Good touch. Single ring, a silver ankh. Silver looks better on my pale white skin. So does my bubblegum pink nipples. I'm sure Autumn remembers those. Perfume, never hurts. I smell delicious. Attract them with honey. Then pounce when the time is right.

Arrive at work early. Autumn has completed her training. She survived the creepy Mrs. Sadler. Too bad Autumns work station is so far from mine. That's ok though. She's at the perfect workstation. I can set my honey trap without anyone seeing. She's here now. Hasn't seen me yet. Looking fine. Better than ever. Hmmmm. Maybe she's on the hunt too. LOL maybe I'm the prey! Doesn't matter. I have a plan. It will not fail. Returning from the bosses office, I slip her a sticky note. Folded. My number on one side, 'text me' on the other side.

Now just wait. And wait. And wait. Damn this girl is good. She's mind-fucking me. That's ok. I love it. Shows how sexy she is, how smart she is. I will conquer her tonight. Bet on it.

My phone vibrates. Took her 3 hours to respond. Still four and a half hours to go. I'll mind-fuck her then capture my prey. She steals a look at me with an hour to go. The look on her face said it all. She's perturbed that I haven't texted her. Excellent! She'll never know what hit her. She'll get something she won't expect, waiting for a damn text lol. Sucker! Well, that is the ultimate goal, to suck her.

Twenty minutes remaining. Three days now, and we still have not spoken a word. Time to make my move. Damn. Office manager is talking to her. He better not fuck this up for me, I'll slash his goddamn tires. That's right buddy, take your ass back in your office. Stalking mode. I'm on the hunt now. Make sure the coast is clear. No one looking. Right for the manager's office. Hard left. Quietly. I sneak closer. Her back to me. My hand slides into my pants, under my panties, over my shaven mound. My middle finger slips past my pink pussy lips. I stir my hole. Pull out my glistening finger. I kneel behind her. Like a lion in the brush. She is oblivious to my presence. My mouth closing in on her. I want to bite her. But I have something else that will effect her ever deeper.

A whisper. She startles. And stiffens. Fear. She knows she's been caught by a deadly predator.

Autumn my love, close your eyes and open your mouth.

She obeys. She feels my wet finger touch her bottom lip. Her mouth opens a little more. She gasps for air.I slide my finger inside her mouth, touching her tongue. She tastes my honey. Her lips close around my finger. She exhales with a soft moan. Shhh, I whisper. She sucks my finger, her tongue licks all around my finger. Another soft moan. She sucks hard. I have to pull my finger from her mouth, she didn't want to let go. I stand and back away slowly. She was frozen still.Eyes still closed. Lure them in with honey. Check.

Ten minutes and work is over. She's probably still tasting my sweet pussy nectar. Five minutes. Time to pounce. I text her.

Your ass is mine tonight.

No need to wait for a response. None was needed. I gather my things and walk out the door. Autumn is ahead of me. Walking slow. Like she was lost in a daydream, only this was nighttime. I easily catch up to her. When I'm next to her, I whisper.

Follow me.

I start my car. Autumn , still walking slowly. She passes in front of my car. Almost zombie-like, she strolls and turns her head slowly to look at me. No smile, no wink, just a lost stare. Slowly she turns to look ahead of her. I wait for her to start her car, then back mine out of the parking space and drive to my house. My hand down my pants, a finger in my soaking wet pussy. I suck my finger clean, tasting my victory juice. Several times I taste myself. Home now. Out of my car.

Autumn's black car pulls in behind mine, but she parks about twenty feet behind me. Its dark, she cant see my hand is down my pants. She gets out. Leaves her purse in her car. Zombie like she walks towards me, her arms rise to her blouse. One by one buttons are undone. Slowly, seductively she strides closer. I can see her stomach, her white bra. She reaches for it, unsnaps it at the front. Both blouse and bra come off together as she takes the last step. Her body just inches from mine. Her beautiful small breasts look so big on her tiny frame. Autumn is ripe for the harvest. Hard to believe she is twenty-two. She utters her first words to me, in her sweet little girl voice, so sexy.

"My ass is yours tonight."

This girl knows how to play. Me the huntress, she the prey. My hand removed from my pants, fingers glistening, soaking wet. I rub my sweet nectar on my lips. Without a word, she wraps her arms around me and tiptoes to kiss me. I lean down a little, she licks my lips clean and kisses me deeply. Her moans are music to my ears. She stares at me, cannot blink. She is under my spell. She cannot smile, can only breathe.

"I'm all yours."

"Come with me love."

I walk to the door, unlock it and enter. She follows. I turn to her. Unbutton my blouse. She can only stare into my eyes.

Blouse drops to the floor. She drops her blouse and bra. My bra drops. Still she stares into my eyes. Her breathing erratic. Her breasts heaving. I slip off my shoes, as does she. I reach for her hand, she gives me hers. We walk slowly hand in hand to Sara's and my bedroom, eyes never breaking contact. Standing at the foot of my bed, I break eye contact to unzip her slacks.

They fall to the floor. So does mine. Only our panties remain. I'm going to love taking off her panties.

And telling Sara what happens tonight.

Published 
Written by JessLuvzSara
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments