Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Model, Revisited

"It's my turn to be the model."

15
6 Comments 6
11.9k Views 11.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words
It was the summer after my freshmen year of college. In between soaking up the sun and taking trips in the city, I stayed in contact with both Alana and James. Unfortunately though, I hadn't gotten to see either of them again.

Of course we flirted and sent naughty pics through texts, but I hadn't felt James's big cock filling up my pussy or Alana's tongue teasing my clit since the last time we met up.

That didn't stop me from fantasizing about it though. Many a time I found myself waking up hot and horny in the middle of the night after having a dream about either of them, or my mind wandering during class, wishing I could draw their beautiful bodies again.

James's modeling career had taken off and we began talking less and less. With Alana, she had found a new boyfriend whom she was "sooo in love with". They were even already talking about marriage! It made me sad that we had drifted apart, but on the plus side, James set me up with an agent and I was scheduled for my first modeling gig this Saturday.

I had taken modeling lessons before and I walked in a few fashion shows at Macy's, but other than that, I was a newbie to the fashion modeling world.

My photographer's name was Mason. He was in his early thirties, married with a baby on the way. He had that hipster look, scruffy beard, retro glasses, and shabby-chic clothes. I had already spoken to him on the phone; he seemed like a nice man, if a bit pretentious.

I won't go into the boring details of the photo shoots. Really, nothing interesting happened, not that I was expecting another sex session or anything... Okay, well maybe I thought about it a little. Can you blame me? Mason was completely professional with me to my disappointment.

I couldn't lie to myself. I liked being taken advantage of. I liked being called a slut and getting fucked like one. I loved sex, period. I felt no shame or guilt, only desire to be taken like I was with Alana and James.

I wished Mason would pay more attention to me. I wished he would look at me like a play-thing for him to use whenever he wanted. I loved that idea, but even when I flirted with him, he either didn't get the hint or he ignored it.

So I continued modeling as a side job. The pay was pretty good, but I could never do it as my actual career.

My sex life had plateaued. I was single and other than the occasional drunken hook-up, my sexual adventures consisted of masturbating fiendishly and browsing sex toys online that I had no intention to buy and no one to use on me.

When Mason suggested I try some lingerie modeling, I knew that was my chance at some action. How could he resist me when I would be standing before him, half naked in leather and lace?

I imagined myself in a sexy push-up bra and thong, wrapped in a short, silky robe. I would get in front of the camera, and slowly untie the knot holding it in place, keeping my eyes on him. And then I'd let it fall down my shoulders, exposing my full breasts.

He would stare, he wouldn't even try to hide his lust for me, and he would set his camera down and come towards me. He would slowly slide the straps of my bra down...

"This will be a great opportunity for you, Kelsey, you could be one of the next Victoria's Secret Angels!" Mason babbled as he packed up his equipment.

"Uh, huh. That's great."

"We'll start first thing tomorrow morning, 8 AM sharp! They want your portfolio started ASAP. Now go home and get your beauty sleep."

****

The next morning I arrived at the studio, eager to try on the expensive lingerie and get in front of the camera.

After my makeup was done, I was lead into the dressing room, where a rack of lingerie waited for me. There were corsets and bustiers and thigh-highs and thongs and everything a girl could wish for.

My first outfit was a black and purple corset, with thong panties, stockings and garters. I felt like a sexy dominatrix, I hoped Mason would like it.

I posed as I was told and waited for the camera flashes, but Mason was nowhere in sight.

I heard someone say, "Mason's running a little late today, so Nadia will take his place until he gets here."

An older woman stood behind the camera, lips pursed, looking annoyed at being there. I couldn't help but feel down about it. I certainly wasn't going to fuck that miserable bat.

I went through several pieces of lingerie and felt like I would go blind from all the flashbulbs popping when finally, Mason arrived, his face flushed.

"Sorry, everyone! Traffic!" He explained between breaths.

"Hi, Mason, we've been waiting for you." I winked seductively at him.

His eyes seemed to widen for a minute, but he regained his composure and cleared his throat.

"Then let's get started, shall we?" He took Nadia's place.

****

The session continued as I changed my outfit what seemed like countless times and I smized until I couldn't smile with my eyes any more.

Finally, Mason said "I would like to finish the shoot with Kelsey alone; these shots require intimacy! She needs to connect with the audience, and to do that, we need some privacy. Take a lunch everyone."

No one questioned him. The rest of the crew filed out of the room without objecting, leaving me alone with Mason and his camera.

"Okay, Kelsey. Just you and me now. Pretend you are my muse, and I am painting you. Show me with your eyes how much you lust for me."

Now was my chance.

I arched my back and let my hair cascade down my back. I pushed my breasts out and slid one leg in front of me. The camera clicked and clicked.

I pulled one side of my skimpy thong down and bit my lip. Then I pulled the other side down, the small scrap of fabric was barely covering my pussy lips. Just before it was about to show, I pulled it back up and giggled, smiling haughtily at the camera.

I crossed my arms over my chest, grabbing a bra strap in each hand, and slowly slid them off my shoulders. I held still like that so Mason could capture the moment. It would come off as playful and coy, no one would know my true intentions.

I held my arms behind me, arching my back, and then I unclipped the bra, and let it fall to the ground. My D cups were out in the open, my nipples hard and prominent. Mason kept taking pictures.

I showed them off a moment before covering myself up, feigning camera-shyness.

chicalatina1000
Online Now!
Lush Cams
chicalatina1000

I turned around and let my ass be the focus. I bent at the waist, spreading my legs apart. I looked back at the camera and Mason.

"Beautiful, just like that!"

Then I hooked my fingers under the sides of my thong, and pulled it down, finally exposing my ass and already wet pussy.

"Kelsey, we can't show that in the magazine," Mason said nervously.

I ignored him and took the panties off. He stopped taking pictures and his hands fell slack. I turned towards him, pinching one of my nipples.

"You need to put that back on."

"Oh, Mason, I'm so much more comfortable like this though,"

I saw him swallow as his Adam's apple bobbed in his throat.

"Why don't you get comfortable too?"

"Up until now, I've been strictly professional with you, Kelsey..."

I laughed. "Well, maybe it's time to change that. Why don't you come here?"

Mason hesitantly took a few small steps toward me, his eyes roaming my body. When he was within arms' reach of me, I grabbed him and pulled him closer.

I took his hand and laid it on my breast; he took in a sharp breath.

"You know that I'm married," he glanced down at his wedding band.

"So," I said. "We're just having a little fun. She won't ever know. I promise."

Mason lifted his free hand and cupped my other breast; he squeezed and pushed them together.

"God, you are so sexy..." He whispered.

I ran my hand down his torso and let it linger on the bulge in his pants. He was hard for me, he wanted me. I felt it grow beneath my fingers.

I looked up at him, as he did to me, and then he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into him for a kiss. His beard tickled my cheeks as his lips met mine. He kissed me roughly and passionately, his tongue parting my lips and finding my tongue.

I ran my hands through his hair and pulled him closer. I breathed in his musky cologne and tasted cinnamon on his lips. He broke away from me and slipped his shirt over his head.

I placed both hands on his chest, feeling his racing heart beat. His chest was firm and warm with just a little bit of dark, curly hair.

His hands went back to my breasts, pinching and twisting my nipples. He took one in his mouth and sucked on it. I arched my back pushing my tits into his face. He made his way to the other one, planting little kisses across my chest. He cupped my breast and swirled his tongue around my nipple, again taking it in his mouth.

When he was done playing with my tits, he moved down to my pussy. I spread my legs for him, and he dove in. He licked long, slow strokes on my engorged labia and then short, quick strokes on my clitoris. He sucked and nibbled on my clit sending waves of pleasure through my body.

His tongue darted into my pussy; I grabbed a fistful of his hair and pushed his head down. I couldn't control myself, he was going to make me come.

He pushed a finger into me, and dragged it back out, then twisted it as he pushed back in. He added a second finger and went for my g-spot. He found it and stroked it, pressing it hard. While he fingered me, his tongue lapped at my clit.

The sensations became to much for me, and my orgasm took over. My eyes rolled in my head, my pussy throbbed, and I screamed out as I came.

"Ohhh my god!"

He kept fingering me until I settled down. I was panting like a bitch in heat, I wanted to feel his cock in me. I knew he would make me come again.

He unzipped his jeans and took them off along with his boxer briefs. His erect seven inch cock stood at attention. He stroked his hard cock and placed the tip at my hole. He pushed himself in slowly until I could feel his balls resting against me. He picked up his pace, his cock sliding in and out of my wet cunt.

"I've always wanted you," he said.

He fucked me with deep, long thrusts. I moaned each time his cock hit my g-spot. It was a totally different experience than with James. This was passionate. It was about my pleasure.

I moaned softly as he thrust into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist so that I could feel him even deeper. His hands traveled up to my tits which he squeezed and caressed.

He leaned down and kissed me hard, biting my lip as he continued to fuck me. He held my legs steady as his cock thrust in and out of my tight pussy.

He fucked me like that for a few minutes before flipping me over so he could pound me from behind. 

I was on my hands and knees and could feel his hands on my ass. His touch was light and gentle.

"You have such a beautiful ass."

He continued fondling my ass as I felt the head of his cock at my hole again; I was so wet it slid right in. He fucked me faster and harder this time. I felt every inch of his cock as it slid against my g-spot.

I moaned and bounced back on his cock, forcing him deeper into my pussy. He grabbed me by the hips and pounded my cunt. I put my head down and let him take control of me.

His hands kept moving from my hips to my ass, controlling and then caressing, rough and then soft. I kept pushing back on his cock, wanting to feel it as deep as it could go.

I reached down to play with myself. I spread my wetness around and then circled my clit. I pinched it in my fingers and rubbed it with quick strokes.

"Oh yeah, Mason! I'm gonna come!" I bucked back on his cock as if I were on top riding it.

"Ohh god!" I finally came again, gasping and moaning, enjoying my fucking.

Mason kept pulling me onto his cock, and with a grunt and a final thrust, his hot cum splashed into my pussy. I could feel his cock pulsing inside of me, pumping out every last drop of his cum.

He pulled out, leaving me feeling empty, but satisfied. I turned on my back again and he pressed his body onto mine and gave me one last long, passionate kiss. His heart beat against mine. He cupped my breasts and kissed my neck.

When we got up, we quickly cleaned ourselves up and got dressed again.

"I think we have all the shots we need. Good work, Kelsey."

"Thank you, Mason. It was a pleasure working with you. I hope we can do it again sometime."

I really hoped we could do it again.

Published 
Written by CherryRedGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments