Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Red Shoes

"Was it a dream, or reality?"

2
0 Comments 0
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Street lights flickered on and the sidewalks glistened from the remnants of an earlier shower. I stopped to gaze in a store window to see if the red pumps I was drooling for were still there. A man was blocking my view, but then I changed my attention to the most delicious set of glutes I had ever seen. He was about 6'4" and his broad shoulders told me he wasn't afraid of hard work. I couldn't help but notice how well he was built under tight jeans and his Tee shirt. A cold shudder shook me for what I was thinking.

That's when he saw me staring at his glorious ass. I couldn't make out his face in the rain-streaked window, but I could see a half smile, half smirk across his lips. He nodded his head upward and tipped his head to the left in a "Come with me" gesture. Like a lamb, I followed.

I walked behind him for three blocks until he stopped at a large white door. Half turning to see if I was still there, I saw that grin again and I blindly followed him inside.

The large hall was dimly lit and I followed him. He stopped at another door, gave it a push and stepped inside. You guessed it, I was right behind him. When my eyes adjusted to the lack of light, I could see a huge bed in the middle of the room. Nothing else. My knees struggled to hold it together, to keep me upright. My pulse was hitting 150 bpm and my toes had curled up so hard they hurt. Damn, girl, what the hell did you get yourself into?

I took a few deep breaths and tried to restore my composure. I could feel him behind me. Then he tied a silky cloth over my eyes. He moved in front of me and all I could think of was, "Damn, he smells good!"

A finger gently circled my lips and pushed them apart. Then it was his lips. So soft and sweet. Just a tiny bit of a teasing tongue. Damn knees, stay strong! I thought my panties must be soaked, till I remembered I wasn't wearing any.

Suddenly his fingers were fumbling with the buttons on my blouse and it hit the floor. Cool air caused my nipples to become erect, like they needed any help! Next, he untied my wrap around skirt and it joined my blouse. I heard him take a step back as if he was surveying me. A low "um-um" sounded in his throat. He gave my ass a squeeze and chuckled.

He guided me from behind to the bed and gently pushed me down then rolled me on to my back. A soft, furry handcuff enveloped my right wrist. Then the left one and both ankles. I could feel him staring at me and it was hot. Did I mention I was too? Oh my, it was scary and exciting all at once! I felt a wave of hot, liquid emotion come searing out of the depths of my womanhood.

I felt feathers touching me. The long kind like Sally Rand used in her act. They had full tips. He teased my lips, cheeks and nose then moved down to my neck and each breast. Mental note to self: Get some of those.

He tickled me from my breasts down my ribs, my belly and stopping just short of my fuzz. Then he went to my feet. Oh Damn! My toes, my ankles, up and down each leg and behind each knee. I was writhing like a bucking bronc. He stopped again. Now, they were inside my thighs and tickling my pubic hair. I was so hot I thought I'd cum any second.

I felt him on the bed with me. He was blowing hot breaths into my pussy and I was ballistic. I arched my back to give him better access and he slid a bolster pillow under me. Then his fingers played with my hair, teasing me even more.

MadinsonLopez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadinsonLopez

His fingers felt electric when he touched the lips of my hungry slit. Like a bolt of lightening, his finger hit my clit and I exploded in orgasm in less time than you can cry, Momma! He chuckled again but I didn't care. He was massaging me in a way no man ever did. I came again and again. And once more!

He went back to blowing on my hot, wet pussy and it felt so wonderful, I relaxed a little. Just as his finger had done a few minutes before, his tongue hit my bud and sent me screaming into a dizzying amount of orgasms. Then he slowed and licked me up and down, slipping his tongue inside me every so often. How long can I take this torture? Who cares? Not me! He flattened his tongue and it got sort of rough. Up and down again, nice and slow. All of a sudden, he was tonguing me harder and faster and sucking on my little nub at the same time. Then two long, meaty fingers entered me and his mouth and hand were in the same rythym. This was more than I could take and I hit a double orgasm that shook me, No wait, another double. Damn, then a third. I hope the building didn't catch fire because I couldn't move anything,

This delicious man slowly crawled on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his hips to be more accommodating to him. No doubt, I wanted what he was giving, now! The head of his cock must have been huge. Even with all of my cum lubricating my pussy, I was still stretching around him. The pain was intense but so was the pleasure once he was all the way inside.

Slowly seemed to be his M.O. and he was not gonna change that. I begged for him to give it to me harder and faster but he just said, "Huh-uh" and chuckled some more. His other M.O. was like a dive bomber and after about 10 minutes of the slow stroking, he hit me like a Freightliner on rocket fuel. He pounded my ass to the depths of the mattress. He pulled all the way out then slammed into me again, over and over. I knew I would be walking like a cowboy after this. I'm not complaining. It's been a dry spell for me. I needed this, well, maybe not so much all at once.

After several hard hitting minutes, he exploded inside me. It must have been a while for him too, so much cum comingled. The bed was now like a swimming pool.

He left me but came back and put a straw to my lips. I sucked hard on the ice water. So cold, so refreshing. Then I heard him chuckle again. Yikes! He poured some of that water on my titties, then down my belly to my poor worn out twat. Some even slipped inside my slit. Wow, did that feel good. He started washing me with some sweet jasmine wash and dried me with a thick, fluffy towel.

He put another towel on the bed where we had made such a wet spot. Then he laid down beside me, covered us up with a thick comforter. We slept.

When I woke, he was gone and I had been dressed. I tried to shake the cobwebs out of my head and wondered if last night was even real or a dream. I struggled to my feet, my knees threatening to drop me back down, and found the door. I hoped I was going out the way we came in. I found the large door and pulled at it.

I was greeted by a hard kiss of bright sunlight and knew it was afternoon. I took a step. Something felt different. I looked down at my feet. There were the beautiful red pumps I had my heart set on. How did he know... nevermind, who cares?

Published 
Written by RusticRedhead
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors