Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is Yours ...

"Cheryl learns more of Drew's history and demands he move."

10
7 Comments 7
8.1k Views 8.1k
3.5k words 3.5k words
My email to Cheryl was simple: “Meet me for lunch?”

Hers read: “Lunch, or …?”

I replied: “Lunch and a walk in our park.”

She responded: “Lunch, walk, and then …?”

I couldn’t deny she tickled me. “And then I send you home, dearest.”

“What about …?” she replied.

“We don’t always have to …” I responded. “I just want to see you.”

“All right,” she conceded. “Meet you at 11.”

It has been five days since we had consummated our relationship in the hotel. Her huge sunglasses didn’t fool me this time. I noticed her right away. She was dressed casually but I could tell she’d primped for our encounter.

“Hi,” I said, easily.

“What is wrong with you?” she asked with a nasty little tone in her voice.

“Aside from aching to see you for five days, nothing. Why?”

“Why don’t you want to fuck?”

Her easy use of the word still startled me.

“It’s not a question of want, Cheryl. We don’t have a place.”

“I’m willing to go to your place,” she stated firmly.

“Not a good idea,” I told her. “It’s kind of a dump. Not a good neighborhood.”

“Let’s go to the park first,” she demanded.

I took her arm in mine and we crossed the crowded street and eventually made our way to the small park we had claimed as our haunt.

“You’re going to have to move,” Cheryl stated.

“Am I?” I chuckled.

“We certainly can’t go to my place,” she reasoned.

“It never entered my mind.”

“So you have to move to somewhere that we can go. The hotel must have cost you a small fortune. We can’t keep doing that. The only solution is for you to move. I’ll help you find a place.”

Where I lived really didn’t make that much difference to me, as long as it had decent wifi, telephone service, and wasn’t exorbitant. I shrugged in resignation.

“How are you going to do that?” I asked.

“I’ve got hours to spend looking online. We’ll find a place.”

“Our little love nest?” I asked with a chuckle.

“You started this, Mister,” she said nastily. “I’ve offered to help. You don’t have to be so flippant about it.”

“I don’t mean to be flippant. It’s just…” I paused.

“Go ahead,” she insisted.

“This isn’t all about sex to me, you know,” I told her. “We don’t have to screw every time we get together.”

She raised her glasses and looked into my eyes. “It isn’t all about sex for me, either,” she said softly. “But if I want to, like I do today, we need to have a place where we can go.”

“You want to have sex today?” I asked, genuinely astonished.

She looked at me for a moment. “You haven’t even kissed me yet,” she accused.

All I could do was shake my head in bemused amazement and lean forward to kiss this exquisite, astonishing and engaging beauty.

++++

“Drew?” The voice on the phone was Lisa, the friend at whose party I’d first met Cheryl.

“Hello, Lisa,” I responded with a smile on my face and in my voice.

“What have you done to Cheryl?” she asked sounding very intense.

“Cheryl?” I mused. “Oh, Cheryl! Nothing. Why?”

“I just spoke to her on the phone and asked if she’d seen you. She became very evasive.”

“Hmmm,” I replied, stalling for time. “Evasive?”

“What have you done, Drew?” Lisa accused.

“Don’t get all twisted, Lisa,” I responded. “We’ve had lunch a couple of times.”

“Why wouldn’t she tell me that?”

“I have no idea. Perhaps she’d rather you didn’t tell her husband she’s been going out when he’s not at home.”

“Lunch, huh?”

“That’s right.”

“Then why did you act like you couldn’t remember her when I asked.”

“I’m, uh,” I started, and then decided on another track. “I promised her I wouldn’t tell anyone. I guess I was just deflecting in order to keep that promise.”

There was silence on the phone for a moment. “Bull,” she said forcefully. “You’ve done something. She was evasive, and you were deflecting. What have you done?”

A small stone seemed to clutch my gut. I couldn’t tell Lisa that Cheryl and I had kissed, made love, and were looking for a place where we could continue to meet in private.

“I don’t know what to tell you, Lisa. You know me. I’m one of the nice guys.”

“That’s just it,” she seethed. “You’re so damned nice I’ll bet you made her fall in love with you.”

I laughed aloud. “Cheryl is not in love with me. She’s devoted to Jack.”

“I know all about her relationship with Jack,” Lisa fumed. “You’re just the kind of guy she’d seek out for affection and attention.”

“It’s not like that, Lisa.”

“Nonsense, Drew. What you need is to find someone to love who isn’t married.”

“All the good ones are married, Lisa. You of all people should know that.”

Lisa sighed heavily. “I don’t know why I’ve kept you in my life, Drew. What we had together damned near broke up my marriage. I don’t want the same thing to happen with Cheryl.”

“Jealous?” I chuckled into the phone.

“You scored her, didn’t you, you bastard?” she snarled at me. “I’ll fucking kill you.”

“Why, Lisa?” I replied softly. “You made your choice. What we had was incredible, but you chose to stay with Stan.”

“I had to, Drew,” she said. “You know that. I was pregnant.”

“I know,” I acknowledged.

“And when I lost the baby, I’d already made my choice.”

“Yes, you did.”

“I should have cut you loose then.”

“Why didn’t you?”

“Because I loved you. Hell, I still love you.”

“Stan doesn’t know that.”

“God, no!” she said vehemently. “I don’t think he even suspects. He just thinks we’re friends from high school.”

“So, you keep inviting me to your parties and such.”

“I know,” she sighed. “I like having you around.”

“I’m flattered,” I said.

“No you’re not,” she spat. “You’re fucking my friend; my married friend.”

“You’ve got no reason to believe that,” I protested.

“You haven’t denied it.”

“I deny it,” I lied.

“Bullshit!”

“I don’t know what to tell you, Lisa.”

“Okay. If I told you I wanted you to come to my place this afternoon to make love with me, would you do it?”

“No.”

“Because you’d be unfaithful to Cheryl.” She stated it flatly.

“No,” I said evenly, “Because you made your choice, Lisa. Besides, you can’t be unfaithful to someone who isn’t your wife.”

“If you hurt her, Drew,” Lisa snarled at me, “I’ll cut your balls off.”

“I have no intention of hurting her. And that doesn’t sound like something you’d do to someone you love.” I threw that last in just to tweak her.

“I hate you!” she nearly screamed.

“No, you don’t,” I chuckled.

“No,” she said more softly, “You’re right. I don’t. Please don’t hurt Cheryl.”

“I already told you. I have no intention to hurt her.”

“Do you love her?”

“I…” I began. “I’m very fond of her.”

“Jesus!” she exhaled. “You do love her. You love me, too, don’t you?”

“Of course,” I responded as if it was simple.

“How can you love both of us?”

I laughed. “I love all the Lisa that you are. And, I love all the Cheryl she is.”

“You’re doomed, you know?” she said, not without compassion.

“I know. I love two women I can never have for my own. But it is enough for me to love them. I don’t need to possess them.”

“You’re going to die a sad, lonely old man,” she said. “I hate that for you.”

“All of us have to make choices, Lisa,” I replied.

“Oh, Jesus!” she exhaled in exasperation. “You really are a bastard.”

++++

The email was waiting when I pulled myself out of bed at 9:00 a.m. It had been a tough night for me, loading too many pictures for a bland web site, trying to spice it up with visuals to distract the viewer from the banal copy the owner provided.

“Drew, I found us a place.” She gave me an address and told me to meet her there at 11.

“Damn,” I grumbled, realizing I had only an hour to shower, shave, dress and get to the new flat Cheryl had found. I put the coffee on and dashed toward the bathroom.

“Darling!” she greeted me, holding her face up to be kissed.

“So I’m your darling now, am I?” I laughed as I touched my lips to hers.

Her eyes sparkled delightfully as she grinned back at me.

“So, let me tell you about this place. It isn’t much, really. Just a second-story walk-up. It has a bath, a single bedroom, a sitting room, and a small kitchen.”

The neighborhood around us was clean and orderly. Small plots of grass marked a number of tiny yards up and down the street. I notice that all the buildings were painted white.

“It’s a much better area than where I live now,” I remarked.

“The rental agent is meeting us,” Cheryl informed me. “The owner doesn’t live here. She rents out a number of properties and the agent manages them for her.”

“Did they quote you a cost?” I asked, almost afraid to hear the figure.

“Five hundred,” she grinned.

“Is that all? What’s wrong with it?”

“It’s very small.”

The agent arrived in a tiny car and simply pulled up to the curb.

JULIETA_SQUIRTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JULIETA_SQUIRTS

I caught a glimpse of long, attractive legs and silvery heels as she swung out from behind the wheel.

“You must be Cheryl,” she said brightly approaching us.

“I am,” Cheryl replied. “Dana?”

“Yes,” the agent answered, giving me the up-and-down. “You must be Drew.”

“Guilty as charged,” I said. “It’s Andrew, for the contract. Otherwise, Drew is fine.”

“Well, let me show you around,” she said. “There’s no elevator, so we’ll have to take the stairs.”

The external staircase seemed well-constructed of concrete and blocks in two flights with a small landing in the middle. I got to watch Dana’s delightful legs as she led us up to the door and unlocked it.

“What do you think?” Cheryl asked me after the short tour.

“I have to have wifi and a telephone,” I told Dana.

“Well, there’s high-speed internet and telephone jacks in both the sitting room and bedroom,” she said. “You’re responsible for the contracts on those. There’s a small satellite dish on the roof. Those cable thingies are right next to the phone jacks. Again, you have to contract for it.”

“And the rent?”

“Five hundred a month,” she said. “You have furniture?”

“A little bit,” I told her. “A bed, small sofa and a couple of chairs. And the computer desk, of course.”

“He does computer work from home,” Cheryl told Dana.

“So you’ll be living and working here?” she asked me.

“Is that going to raise the rent?” I chuckled.

“Not at all. Mrs. Gregory will be glad to know there’s someone who will be in the building on a regular basis. She’s the owner.”

“I like it,” I said, looking at Cheryl. “What do you think?”

“I think it will do nicely.” She looked back at me and winked.

Dana had the papers and I signed them on the back of her car. It was a one-year lease. I wrote her a check for the first two month’s rent and she handed me the keys.

“My brother-in-law has a moving service,” she said, handing me a business card. Just call if you want him to move you.”

“We’ll let you know,” I replied.

She climbed into her little car and was gone.

“I saw you looking at her legs,” Cheryl accosted me.

I shrugged and smiled. “Just reading the menu,” I joked.

“Would you do her?”

I laughed aloud. “She said she had a brother-in-law. Probably her husband’s brother. She’s married. I saw her rings.”

“I’m married,” she reminded me coyly, holding up her hand and flashing her rings at me.

“Not in this part of your life,” I said gently. “Remember?”

“That doesn’t mean you can run around screwing anything with great legs,” she teased. “In this part of my life you belong to me.”

“Oh, really,” I grinned at her. “That’s pretty possessive.”

“So, should we go break in your new apartment?”

“Seriously, Cheryl. There’s no furniture. I may be driven to take you on the hard floor one day, but today isn’t it.”

“This is the second time you’ve denied me. What’s going on with you?”

“Just let me get settled in, sweetheart. It shouldn’t take more than a day or two.”

“Then it will be the weekend. I can’t see you on weekends.”

“I know, and I’m sorry. I promise, though. Monday, at the latest.”

“If you’d move your bed tonight or tomorrow, we could meet on Friday.”

“I’ll see what I can do,” I capitulated.

“Have you always been this reluctant to make love to the women who come into your life?” she asked.

“I’m not reluctant, Cheryl.”

She wrapped her arm in mine and pulled me off the curb. “Come on. There’s a little café about a block away where we can have lunch and talk.”

“That’s right,” I noted. “You know the area. Aren’t you afraid we’ll be seen?”

“Having lunch?” she laughed. “No. It’ll be fine.”

“So tell me,” Cheryl said, looking down at the table top after we’d placed our orders and received our drinks, “How do you know Lisa?”

“Lisa,” I sighed in controlled exasperation. I’d known this was coming and I wasn’t looking forward to discussing it with Cheryl. For me, it had been a spiral into chaos, with emotions in turmoil, and an ending that was less than joyful.

Cheryl looked at me and smiled tenderly. “She and I talked the other day. She told me to be careful, that you’d steal my heart. Is that what you did to her? Did you steal her heart?”

“That is so Lisa,” I grimaced. “She has a tendency to misrepresent. I don’t think she’s evil in her intentions. She just doesn’t grasp the full implications. She has a penchant for over-simplifying.”

“You’re being very evasive.”

I took a long breath to attempt to gather my thoughts. “We had a mutual attraction,” I finally said.

“You fell in love,” Cheryl stated.

“I don’t know if it went that far. It got to be very complex.”

“Did you sleep with her?”

I looked at Cheryl. This well could be my Rubicon. “A few times,” I said evenly, knowing my little deception would soon be unveiled. We had slept together a few times. Many more times there had been no sleeping.

“While she was married?”

I nodded, almost feeling ashamed.

“Do you have some sort of morbid desire to fuck married women?” Cheryl asked, innocence dripping from her voice.

“Not really. I’m drawn to women I think are beautiful and engaging. The fact that most of them are married is an,” I paused. “It’s an inconvenient complication.”

“Women?” she asked. “How many?”

“Counting you?”

“Of course counting me.”

“Four.”

“Four,” Cheryl repeated.

“Two of them were very short term,” I interjected. “A couple of rolls in the hay and they kicked me to the curb.”

“They were afraid of getting caught,” Cheryl reasoned.

“Probably so.”

“Lisa wasn’t one of those, though,” she stated.

“No.”

“How long?”

“Two years.”

“When did it end?”

“Just before her miscarriage.”

“Was it yours?”

“I don’t know. I never asked. I never got the chance to ask,” I admitted.

“So she got pregnant and you dumped her? That doesn’t sound like you.”

“I didn’t know she was pregnant until after the miscarriage. All she said was that she was going to focus on her relationship with her husband and I didn’t fit into that picture.”

“So she ended it?” Cheryl asked.

“I found out later that when she discovered she was pregnant she decided she needed to concentrate on family. So, we agreed to part. We’re still friends.”

“What if the baby was yours?”

“Sort of a moot point. She lost it. It doesn’t make any difference.”

“Did you love her?”

“After a fashion, I guess,” I admitted.

She smiled at me. “You know what I think?”

“Tell me.”

“I think we both have holes in our lives, shaped just like one another. I fill the hole in your life because I fit into it. And I know you fit in the emotional gap that I’ve got in my life.”

“And would you like to know what I think?” I asked.

“Go ahead.”

“I think you’ve just proven my point. You are not only beautiful, but that was an incredibly astute observation you just made. That’s why I’m so very much attracted to you. And the fact that you’re married is an unfortunate complication. At least, for me it is.”

“Would you steal my heart?” Cheryl asked me.

I shook my head. “That’s not my intention at all. All I want is to be with you as much as I can, as often as I can, and for as long as I can.”

Our food arrived and both of us dabbled around the edges uncomfortably until Cheryl raised her head and looked into my eyes.

“Did you love her?”

“Like I said. After a fashion. I was realistic, though. I knew she was married.”

“Did you love her more than you love me?”

My shock had to be evident. “You can’t ask me that!” I protested in a low voice to keep from being noticed. “I never said I loved you!”

“Actually, you did,” she said, triumphantly. “You told Lisa that you loved all the Lisa in her and all the Cheryl in me. Something like that.”

“Jesus!” I swore. “You’ve been exchanging notes? What the hell is that?”

“I’ll tell you,” she said sweetly. “You loved her. She still loves you. But she chose security rather than the, I don’t know, whatever it was you were offering her. And now, here I am, the recipient of your obvious affections in spite of my own marital state.”

I lowered my head in a slow shake. “All the good ones are married,” I groaned.

There appeared a wicked little glint in Cheryl’s eye. “I think there is something in you that enjoys the challenge of bedding, of seducing, married women. Besides, it keeps you free from the partnership agreement. You don’t have to worry that your lover, or your love, is getting laid somewhere else. Because she’s married, she probably is. Not in my case, though. Still, you don’t have to suffer the embarrassment of having your partner be unfaithful. It comes with the territory you’ve chosen.”

“I guess you don’t like me very much,” I mumbled.

“Don’t be silly. I love you, Drew. Well, as much as I can under the current circumstances. But I think I understand you. If Lisa had decided to leave her husband and have her baby with you, my guess is that you would have run like hell.”

There was a very long silence at the table. Finally, I spoke with all the firmness and sincerity I could muster.

“Not true, Cheryl. If Lisa had made that choice I would have immersed myself in that relationship. The truth is, I always hold back a little, just to keep myself from being destroyed when the husband finds out or, in the case of Lisa, she makes the decision to end it.”

“Are you holding something back now?”

I nodded. “I have to. Today could be the last day I see you.”

She actually giggled. Cheryl never giggled. “I already told you we have a date for Friday. All you have to do is move your bed into our apartment before then.”

“Our apartment, is it?”

“You called it our love nest,” she reminded me. “I like our apartment better.”

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments