Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Well Deserved Spanking

"A mature married woman accepts a spanking from her equally mature husband and sex follows"

25
5 Comments 5
12.7k Views 12.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Marlene and Henry Schofield had been married more than forty years, having married when they were both in their late teens. The marriage was not one where a pregnancy had brought it forward because they were very much in love but two children did arrive when the Schofield's were in their early twenties.

Like most marriages, they had their ups and downs over the years, but they were generally happy although, in more recent years, disagreements had become arguments and sometimes the arguments became more heated. Sex between them had tailed off to the extent that it was now just about non-existent, but neither of them was particularly responsible for that, just as neither of them was particularly bothered.

This particular day they had had a disagreement about something trivial in as much as Marlene mentioned that she had seen that a particular programme was returning to TV and Henry had replied that he had told her that last week.

"No, you didn't," insisted Marlene.

"I did, I told you," persisted Henry.

"You fucking didn't," retorted Marlene with her dark eyes blazing.

"Calm down, it is not worth getting upset about," said Henry, although he knew that he had told her.

"I will not calm down, you did not fucking tell me," stormed Marlene.

"I have had enough of this, I am going to my office; Perhaps you will have calmed down by lunchtime, " said Henry with his 'office' being a spare room from which he worked two or three days a week.

During the morning, Marlene was still seething. She was very temperamental, something that Henry put down to some Latin blood, on Marlene's mother's side of the family. Her fiery personality had been exciting throughout most of their marriage, but Henry was starting to find it tedious in recent times.

Late morning, it dawned on Marlene that Henry had in fact told her about the programme but backing down was not in her nature. If Henry did not mention it anymore, then fine, but if he brought the subject up again she was going to stick to her guns. The simplest thing for her to do would be to admit that she now remembers him telling her and to apologise for her outburst but Marlene Schofield was determined to do neither.

Normally at lunchtime, Henry took a half-hour break from work to have a coffee and a sandwich. He entered the kitchen to find Marlene sitting there, already with a coffee and with a face like thunder.

"Oh I see you are your normal happy self, " said Henry sarcastically.

"Fuck off, " scowled Marlene.

"Charming; You need to grow up," said an exasperated Henry.

"I said fuck off, " repeated Marlene with her eyes looking straight ahead and not at Henry.

"Marlene, you are behaving like a spoilt child, you should have your bottom smacked, " said Henry but only as a figure of speech, not because he had any intention of doing it.

"Fuck you, " said Marlene, by way of a bit of variety.

"I shall have my coffee and sandwich in my office, I cannot put up with your behaviour," said Henry before leaving the kitchen with his lunch.
 

Marlene had dug herself a hole although she could still get out of it with a bit of backing down and maybe grovelling, but that was not her way of doing things.

Throughout the afternoon, Marlene continued to fume, although she did not really know why she was fuming. Also, although she did not know just why, the words 'bottom smacked' kept coming into her head. Normally she prepared a meal for the two of them for soon after 5 pm when Henry finishes his work for the day, but she stubbornly and childishly did not do so.

Henry was not surprised that there was no meal ready and he took it calmly. Marlene's mood appeared to be as black as before, but Henry calmly said, "I am going to get fish & chips, do you want some?"

Marlene very nearly said 'fuck off' yet again, but instead, she did not speak. That triggered Henry who had been very patient with her attitude but was now very close to breaking.

"I have had enough of this. Are you going to behave or am I going to have to do something about it?" said Henry surprising Marlene a bit because she hardly ever saw him angry.

"What the fuck are you going to do about it?" sneered Marlene.

"I said at lunchtime that you were behaving like a spoilt child that needed her bottom smacked," said Henry glaring at his wife.

There was those two words 'bottom smacked' again and although Henry had no intention of going through with it at lunchtime, now he was much more inclined to do so.

"You wouldn't dare," replied Marlene defiantly although she found the threat to be strangely erotic.
 

"Wouldn't I madam? Don't push me," said Henry, who thought that his wife did need a damn good hiding.

Marlene was now cornered, she possibly could still just about retrieve the situation with confessions and apologies, although maybe things had gone too far for that. She had a decision to make because it was starting to look very much like she was close to going over her husband's knee. They had had a bit of fun spanking as part of sex over the years, but this did not look like being a fun spanking.

Henry could see that Marlene was trying to decide how to proceed and he was torn because part of him wanted an easy life, but part of him wanted to give this woman the spanking that she richly deserved.
 

When she finally spoke, Marlene's tone was considerably softer, "I am too old for a spanking," she said, but she said it in such a way that Henry wondered if she was inviting him to spank her.

"I do not think that a spoilt child is ever too old for a spanking," replied Henry, putting the ball back in Marlene's court.

"You are right," said Marlene, surprising both Henry and herself.

"Right about what?" said Henry.
 

"Right that I am not too old for a spanking," replied Marlene but now looking directly at Henry.

Henry was momentarily stunned because he was still not 100% sure that he intended to go ahead with it, but he calmly replied, "I will deal with you later; Do you want fish & chips or not?"

"Um, yes please, just a small portion," replied a shocked and contrite Marlene.
 

With Henry having gone, Marlene thought back over what had happened and thought forward to what was going to happen. She knew that she had been argumentative and temperamental and rude. She had been deliberately contrary once you had remembered that Henry had told her about the programme. She was going to get a spanking and she deserved and, subconsciously, perhaps welcomed it.

She knew the spanking would not be a play one and that her large arse would, almost certainly, become sore. She had never had a real spanking in her life, but now she was going to get one at age sixty. She wondered if Henry would use his hand or, heaven forbid, another implement. She wondered if the spanking would be over her clothing or on her bare bottom. She wondered if he would spank her right after they eat or at bedtime.

Henry was also thinking of the spanking that he was now committed to administering. Marlene certainly deserved a spanking and she deserved it to be a long and hard one. He had only spanked her in fun before, but the object of this spanking was to hurt her and to teach her a lesson. He was both dreading doing it, because it was out of character for him, and looking forward to doing it.

Henry arrived home with the meal and they ate in total silence, mostly because there was nothing to say. They washed up, also in silence, and there was a tension in the air, almost an erotic tension.

Marlene did not know if she was to await instructions or to offer to take her punishment now, so she sort of mumbled, "Um, do you want to, um...." she started.

"Do I want to what?" said Henry coldly.

"Um, do you want to spank me now?" blurted Marlene.

"No, I will deal with you later, I will tell you when," said Henry.

"Oh, okay," replied Marlene a tad nervously.

For the next two hours, they sat in almost total silence. The television was on but neither of them was really watching it. Marlene knew that every minute that went by was a minute closer to her getting her arse spanked and Henry knew that every minute that went by was a minute closer to him giving his wife her first-ever real spanking.

Completely out of the blue, Henry said in a stern voice, "Go and get a chair out of the kitchen."

For a split second, Marlene thought, 'What the fuck does he want that for?' then she realised and got up and went to fetch a chair. She came back chair in hand but then did not know where to place it.

"Put it there in the middle of the room; Turn the television off," ordered Henry and Marlene meekly complied.
 

Henry sat on the chair with Marlene standing to his right-hand side. She nervously clenched and unclenched her fists.

"This will not be a fun spanking you know," said Henry.

"I know that," replied Marlene.

"But you deserve it, " added Henry.

"I know that too," replied Marlene.

"You have probably deserved it for quite some time," Henry went on.

"Yes, I have been a bitch and I deserve a good hiding," said Marlene.


"Exactly, now get over my lap," said Henry.

Marlene was quite a big woman, she certainly had a big arse and that arse was currently covered by a rather tight black skirt. She lay over her husband's lap. He moved her body slightly and he felt his cock start to stiffen. Marlene was looking at the carpet, waiting for the assault on her backside to start and start it did.

Henry spanked hard from cheek to cheek. He spanked at a quite regular pace and Marlene started to squirm, but she did not, initially, cry out. It went on and on SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! from one buttock to the other and Marlene was uttering "Oooh's" and "Argh's" as her husband continued to spank hard.

Henry had not pre-decided the number of spanks, but he was mentally counting and he had delivered fifteen to each cheek when he stopped. Marlene was red-faced and breathless and had tears in her eyes and her arse was sore. It registered with her that the spanking had come to a stop but what happened next came as a bit of a shock, "Get up, take your skirt off," ordered Henry.

She was mortified that the spanking was apparently going to continue without the protection of her skirt, but she obeyed and scrambled up and unzipped and dropped her skirt. Henry noticed a damp patch in Marlene's black knickers before he said, "Back over," and Marlene again sprawled over his lap.

Henry looked at his wife's very full buttocks in the black underwear and then went on with another series of cheek-to-cheek spanks, but now, with less protection, Marlene was yelling more and she was bucking and writhing.

Henry was having to use his left arm to keep her in place as SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!  echoed around the room punctuated by yelps and sobs and cries from Marlene who was also very aware of mounting sexual excitement in her vagina.

Henry had given each cheek another fifteen slaps when he said curtly, "Knickers off".

MelissaLauren
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaLauren

This horrified Marlene for two reasons, one that she was about to get her already very sore bare arse spanked, but also she was very close to cumming. She mumbled a minor protest but scrambled up and took her knickers off. Henry saw that her hairy cunt was glistening. It had been a while since he had looked at her cunt and even longer since he had seen it glistening.

"Back over," said Henry again and he was aware that his penis was fully erect and leaking precum. He imagined that his wife would be able to feel his hard cock against her body.

As Marlene, now with tears dragging mascara over her face, got back over she was very aware that her husband was aroused, which was a rarity in her presence. Henry looked at what was a very attractive, albeit very red arse, before continuing the spanking, but now it was no longer cheek to cheek but at random points and sometimes two or three on the same spot.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Henry was spanking with all of his might and no longer mentally counting as he gave Marlene's arse the tanning that it deserved. Marlene was bucking and writhing but not only because of the spanking but also because she was having a massive orgasm.

Although Henry had seen Marlene's cunt glistening, he did not realise that she was cumming as he spanked on, almost in a frenzy.

His spanking of her arse reached a crescendo with a series of about a dozen slaps on one spot and then he, breathing very heavily, stopped. In total, he must have delivered well over one hundred slaps to what was now a crimson bottom and when he relaxed his grip with his left arm, Marlene lay limply crying. Her arse felt like it was on fire, but so did her vagina.

"Get up," said Henry softly and when Marlene moved her body slightly he flinched because she brushed his still hard penis. Marlene struggled off his lap but did not yet have the strength to stand so she knelt beside him and put her hands to her stinging cheeks. Her face was bright red and there were black streaks all over it where her mascara had run, she was sobbing loudly, but what she did now surprised both Henry and her.
 

"Thank you, I deserved it," she sobbed.

"Yes you did," agreed a still panting Henry.

Marlene could now see the bulge in her husband's trousers that she had felt at various times during her spanking and she was still incredibly turned on, "Henry, can we, um, can we, go to bed?"

It had been so long since they had had sex that neither of them could remember who had initiated it last time, so, perhaps not surprisingly, Henry wanted clarity of Marlene's meaning, "Bed, you mean to, um...?"

"Yes, to fuck," said Marlene, thereby ending any confusion about her thoughts.

"Yes, I would like that very much," said Henry.
 

Henry stood up with a view to helping Marlene to her feet, but she hungrily got her fingers to his trousers and undid them and his belt. Almost in a frenzy, she pulled down his trousers and his underpants, "I can't wait to get upstairs, fuck me here," she said before putting her lips around his erect cock.

"Woah, slow down, you will make me cum," warned Henry as Marlene sucked his cock for the first time in years.

"Sorry," she said after taking her mouth off him and lying on the carpet with her legs raised and spread.

With his trousers and pants at his ankles, Henry got in between Marlene's legs and her right hand guided his penis into her wet cunt.
They were both so turned on that after just a few thrusts, Marlene wailed, "Shit, fuck," as she came for the second time in minutes and a couple of thrusts later, Henry groaned as he ejaculated in his wife's vagina.
 

They remained locked together for a while after they had stopped cumming and Henry said, "Maybe I should spank you more often."

"Think what it would be like if you used your belt on my bare arse," replied Marlene.

When Henry got off her, Marlene tried to sit up but very soon found that not to be a good idea, "God, my bum is sore," she announced as she shifted onto her right hip.

"Do you want me to kiss it better for you when we go to bed?"  asked an unusually frisky Henry.

"Maybe, you don't think you will be able to get hard again do you?" said an equally sexy feeling Marlene.

"Don't know, I guess we will find out," replied Henry.

"Shit, two fucks in one evening, don't know when we last did that," giggled Marlene.

"Don't know when we last did that in one month, " laughed Henry.

"Shall we have a glass of wine, to celebrate?" suggested Marlene.

"Celebrate what, the spanking or the sex?" responded Henry.

"Both I should think," said Marlene, whose arse, not surprisingly, was still burning.


Henry struggled out of the clothing that was at his feet and went to get a couple of glasses of wine. Marlene hoped that his penis, which was currently limp, would be hard again later. They drank their wine and then decided to take the remainder of the bottle to the bedroom. Marlene found walking to be difficult and painful and Henry rather enjoyed following her large red bottom up the stairs.

Marlene gasped when she examined her spanked arse in the wardrobe mirror, "Fuck, you made a good job of that," she said.

Two more glasses of wine were poured and the couple kissed, more like on a wedding night than after forty-plus years.

Marlene gently stroked Henry's penis and she giggled as it hardened in her hand, "I think we might be in luck," she laughed.

"It seems that way, " said Henry who was unbuttoning the blouse that Marlene was wearing.
 

Off came Marlene's blouse and bra and then off came Henry's shirt. They were both naked and it was actually unusual for either to see the other naked, so both of them together and naked at the same time really was a rarity. It seemed that pyjamas and nightdresses might not be worn tonight.

"You said something about kissing my arse better," said Marlene as she flashed her eyes at Henry.

"Yes, do you want to see if it works?" replied a highly aroused Henry.

"Yep, and then I want another fuck,"  said Marlene seductively and with her hand back on Henry's erection.

"You had better get face down on the bed then," said Henry as he ran his hand over Marlene's large tits.

In their early years, Henry had paid a lot of attention to Marlene's backside, but like everything else sexual between them, it had fallen by the wayside.

Marlene lay on the bed on her front, with her fingers splayed out and her legs wide open. Henry could see that her cunt was inviting more action, but first he was going to spend some time with her arse. 

He first put his hand against it and said, "Still feels hot."

"In more ways than one," replies Marlene as she squirmed slightly.

Henry caressed her buttocks some more and Marlene was reminded of how arousing having her arse touched was. Henry then started gently kissing Marlene's cheeks and she purred, "Mmmm, yeah," and squirmed a bit more.

Henry's cock was rock hard and he was longing to fuck, but he also wanted to do some more inspecting of Marlene's arse.

All those years ago, she had gone crazy when he put fingers in her arse crack, so now he inserted two fingers in between her recently spanked cheeks and dragged the fingers up and down.

"Oh, oh, oh fuck, " panted Marlene as her hands clawed at the bedclothes and her pussy started to leak. Henry was unsure whether to keep going with what he was doing or to get on with fucking, but when his fingers brushed Marlene's anus, she wailed, "Argh, fuck, I need your cock now," making up his mind for him.

Marlene got onto her hands and knees and thrust her arse and cunt back towards Henry who urgently got into position and held the tip of his penis against Marlene's now very wet slit. They both groaned as he slid in and Marlene's cunt hungrily welcomed him. He started thrusting and the fucking was noisy and frantic but not likely to be very long-lasting.

"Shit, shit, shit, fuck, shit," exclaimed Marlene before almost screaming as she started orgasming and her arms shot out and her upper body collapsed on the bed. Henry groaned as he ejaculated into his wife's cunt for the second time in one evening.

"Fuck, I had forgotten how good sex with you could be," complimented Henry when he got his breath back.

"Perhaps we will try it again sometime, " laughed a very happy Marlene.

"I think we might, " agreed Henry as Marlene straightened her legs and he collapsed on her back.

So The Schofield's sex life had been reawakened because of a disagreement over whether Henry had told Marlene about a TV programme or not. It was likely that Marlene would get her backside turned red from time to time but whether the intensity of that first real spanking would be matched was debatable.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments