Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Effective Punishment Part 1

"A mature woman gets punished"

12
6 Comments 6
49.0k Views 49.0k
699 words 699 words
Famous Story
Wendy could not believe her luck, here she was, a middle aged woman standing in a corridor of the detention house, with her hands on her head and her nose pressed against the wall. She was here, along with about twenty six other women of varying age, but Wendy seemed to be one of the eldest.

She was here because she missed her parole meeting with the police, again! The law had recently been changed, in order to deal with petty offences, to allow either a Ma'am or Sir to administer punishments to offenders that broke the law but were not considered too serious for a custodial sentence. The law known as 'Act Like a Child, Be Treated Like A Child' was rushed through Parliament in order to deal with drunken, loutish behavior. Wendy who had been convicted of fighting with two police officers, was indeed guilty of this crime.

As she stood standing there like a naughty girl, she felt the shame and embarrassment engulf her as her Dorm Mother, 29 year old Katie, undressed her. She wasn't allowed to undress herself, Dorm Mother had to take charge of this humiliating task.

'Look at you little girl, you are a very naughty little girl aren't you?'

Wendy wanted to punch this patronising little bitch right in the mouth. How dare she speak to her like this. She was old enough to be her mother. She ignored her Dorm Mothers question, until she felt a sharp slap across her now bare bottom.

'I asked you a question naughty girl, what are you?'

Wendy gritted her teeth and answered as civil as she could.

'I'm a naughty girl'

This was met with another sharp slap across her bottom.

'No, wrong answer. You are a VERY - NAUGHTY - LITTLE - GIRL aren't you?'

The words 'very naughty little girl' were punctuated by slaps across each bare bottom cheek.

'I am a very naughty little girl'

This still wasn't good enough for Dorm Mother, as she leaned close to Wendy and whispered menacingly in her ear.

'I am a very naughty little girl, Dorm Mother.

BettyRossi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BettyRossi

Now, say it again!'

'I am a very naughty little girl, Dorm Mother'

Dorm Mother slapped her bottom again.

'Say it again, little girl'

This was becoming very humiliating for Wendy.

'I am a very naughty little girl, Dorm Mother'

Again, another couple of smacks. This time across the back of her thighs.

'Louder!!!'

'I AM A VERY NAUGHTY LITTLE GIRL, DORM MOTHER!'

'Good, now don't you forget it. Look at you, such an old woman being treated like a little girl. God, you're pathetic. Normally we would give you older ladies to a Ma'am, but I am going to assign you to our strictest Sir. A Sir who will teach you the most valuable lesson, that is for you to act and behave in a civilized manner, or face the serious consequences. Do you understand me, LITTLE GIRL?'

'Yes Dorm Mother'.

'Right, all you naughty girls turn and face this way. You, stand in the middle'

And with that command, pushed Wendy into the middle of the corridor.

'Look at this woman! I want everyone to look at her. Is this how you want to be spending your middle aged years? Coming here and being punished by me?'

The rest of the girls all replied in unison.

'No Dorm Mother'

'Very well then, all turn back and face the wall, keep those hands on your heads. And as for you, you can kneel while facing the wall. I don't like you, and I intend to make you as uncomfortable as possible'

Wendy went bright red with the shame and humiliation, and very meekly did as she was told and knelt down facing the wall, nose touching and hands on head. She was to wait in that position until she would be assigned a Sir. Normally, they would give naughty girls to Ma'ams, but there was no law that said it had to be female/female or male/male. And this Dorm Mother would see to it that Wendy would have one of the strictest Sirs in the business.

Published 
Written by fi34155
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments