Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In A London Bedsit

"A landlord punishes his naughty tenant on her knickers and on the bare bottom"

11
5 Comments 5
26.2k Views 26.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
“What we have here, my girl, is a genuine ILEA school cane.”

“ILEA? Is that the Swedish furniture shop?”

“No, no, no! Are you trying to be smart with me? I-L-E-A, do try to keep up my girl! ILEA stood for Inner London Education Authority, part of the GLC.”

“GLC?”

“GLC stood for Greater London Council. All the ILEA school canes were stamped to show they were approved models, you see?”

“Yes, I think so. As opposed to unapproved ones?”

“Yes, it was to discourage teachers from acquiring more severe canes of their own. Which was quite easy to do as London was a major centre for importing rattan and similar canes just prior to the abolition of corporal punishment.”

“Quite a good idea to stamp them then, I suppose. That thing looks beastly enough as it is.”

“Yes, I suppose it is. Of course, the GLC, ILEA and school caning were abolished by the meddling Thatcher government. Anyway lass, there’s a reason why I’m showing you this cane.”

“I thought there might be, Mr Buckhouse.”

“Yes, you’re a good lodger in some ways, young Jones. But the smashed window and the dope smoking are major disappointments. I thought a taste of the cane might be in order? You seemed to be interested in the topic when we talked earlier in the week.”

“Well, I could pay for the window, but not just yet. As for the cane, well, I don’t want you getting your jollies at my expense!”

“YOU WHAT? You cheeky little minx! I was only trying to help set you back on the straight and narrow, you know! You certainly have a sharp tongue there, Miss!” He paused a little, perhaps for dramatic effect, then said, “I’m hurt. Perhaps you’d better start looking for alternative accommodation?”

“Oh no! I love this room, Mr Buckhouse. Please don’t make me go! I’ll do anything!”

“Anything? Anything? The cane, then?”

“Yes, yes, alright then! If I can keep my knickers on?”

“Well, that seems unduly lenient to me. I’ll tell you what, if you can take six of the best without standing up or swearing, then they can stay on. But disobey me, and they’ll be coming right off! Is that clear? Do we have a deal?”

“Yes we do, as long as I don’t have to pay for the window.”

“If you take six, we’ll forget about the window and the dope.”

“You’ve got a deal then, Mr Buckhouse. Please don’t be too hard on me though. I’ve never been spanked before.”

“It’s a bit worse than a spanking, my girl! You might find you benefit from it though. It might cure you of the smoking and dope. Utterly disgusting habits! You’d better remove your skirt and bend over the end of the bed.”

Swish-crack! Buckhouse swung the cane down on the girl’s beautiful bottom. Despite the knickers being firmly in place, little was left to his imagination. Her pert buttocks were, if anything, emphasised by the skimpy panties, which held and moulded the treasure below. Unfortunately, the girl was taken rather by surprise by the impact and pain. She leapt up, clutching her bottom, and squealed!

“What did I tell you, Miss Jones?”

Gasping still from pain, she turned to face him. Tears were forming.

“I’m sorry, Mr Buckhouse. I had no idea how much that would hurt.”

“Indeed, Miss Jones. Well, let me tell you that I wasn’t surprised by how much that hurt you. You really are a stupid girl. Smashing my window, smoking dope and now disobeying me! Surely you know about the cane’s reputation?”

“Well yes, but I thought it was all a bit of an exaggeration! Shows how wrong you can be, I suppose!”

“Yes.

LeraBosto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeraBosto

However, it doesn’t alter anything, Miss Jones. I said it was knickers off if you stood up or swore, didn’t I?”

“You did, but please no! That cane really hurts!”

“Get them off now, girl. This is an occasion unsuited to clemency. This is a punishment, not a game,” he said, adopting a sterner, stentorian tone.

Reluctantly, she nodded and gently eased her black knickers down, and then off completely. Her hands tried to cover her bottom and her front. She was blushing with embarrassment. As well she might!

“Bend over and stop wasting my time!” he boomed again, flexing the cane in his hairy hands. He swished the rattan through the air menacingly, while his lodger eased herself down over the edge of the bed, a red line clearly visible on her buttocks. Mr Buckhouse liked what he saw. He liked it a lot. He felt his cock stiffening as he surveyed the submissive posterior so wilfully displayed to him. He could even see the treasure beyond; her inviting pleasure zones. To cap it all, the little minx was wearing stockings and suspenders. She obviously had a great sense of occasion.

“Let’s get on with it. Another five strokes. Stay in place, if you know what’s good for you.”

She said nothing, and then the cane lashed down again. She squealed, just like before, but apart from that she retained her composure and position. The throbbing pain in her bottom was intense and just would not quit. She began to think that there was no way she could endure another four strokes when a third one landed purposefully, causing her to gasp and writhe.

“Keep still,” he said, this time more softly. He didn’t really want her to be motionless, but it seemed like the right thing to say at that precise moment. However, she continued to wriggle, showing some disobedience. He sighed, and decided to say nothing. After all, he was enjoying the show. Indeed, her writhing was similar to the sex act, and he was getting more and more turned on. It was a wonderful experience and he had engineered it to some extent by telling her all about the cane’s use in schools. He bent the cane in his hands and surveyed the striped target with delight.

Stroke four lashed down, but she was riding the pain more successfully, so she remained silent. Buckhouse was disappointed. He wanted cries, wriggling and general disobedience! He’d have to make the next stroke harder, wouldn’t he?

And so it was that with a simple flick of the wrist, the fifth stroke was much, much harder. The noise as the cane made impact was impressive, even to an experienced caner like Buckhouse. His lodger cried out with anguish and wriggled her bottom most enticingly, and then thrust it up ready for the final stroke.

He decided to wait. The girl seemed almost eager. That hadn’t been in his plan, and he was confused momentarily. Surely she wasn’t one of those masochists who enjoyed a good beating? The inviting bottom thrusting up before him indicated that perhaps she was a new convert to the pleasures that only the cane can bring.

With a loud crack the sixth and final stroke hit her. She gasped and began to sob.

After a few moments of admiring the view, he put the cane down on the dressing table and said, “You can get up now, girl. You did very well for a first-timer.”

She didn’t seem to hear or process his remarks at first. Then slowly she rose, and started to rub her bottom with her hands, quite vigorously.

“Did you get your jollies, Mr Buckhouse?”

“Cheeky! But, if you must know, then yes, I rather think I did, young Jonesy. You know, if you let me do this regularly, we could be looking at a very low rent for you…”

“Mmmm. I rather like the sound of that. That caning was certainly invigorating! And, you know, right now I could use a good cuddle. Care to join me in this bed?”

Published 
Written by cayenne
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments