Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Scouts And Guides Caught Together

"2 scouts meet 2 guides and start getting sexy but are caught and spanked naked"

26
5 Comments 5
16.3k Views 16.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

My name is Mike, I’ve been in the scouts for years and usually enjoyed everything about it. At nearly seventeen maybe I was getting too old for scouts but I loved the scout camp week so I’d decided to continue till we returned. Miss Philips was the Akela in charge, in her late twenties, I guess, and very attractive.

On day two at our campsite in Warwickshire, my mate Jeff and I clambered up along a rough path through a little wood on a hillside. As we reached the top we saw a campsite in a field on the other side. We kept out of sight and got closer until we realised it was a girl guide camp.

We watched from a distance and noticed that two of the girls looked very pretty and we managed to attract their attention. They seemed excited that we’d turned up and agreed to meet us that evening in the adjoining woods.

After supper, Jeff and I slipped out unnoticed, or at least we thought we had. The girls were waiting for us, Sally and Rose, and we introduced ourselves. Sally and I took to each other immediately.

She was a lovely, slim brunette with gorgeous legs and Jeff liked Rose who was a little more rounded, blond with great tits and a beaming smile.

It was a lovely warm evening so Sally and I lay in the tall grass close together. It wasn’t long before we were kissing and I slid my hand up under her loose blouse and into her bra. Her tits felt perfect, not too big but so firm and her nipples were standing up hard.

She groaned as I stroked her and I felt her undo my trousers, pushing them open. I took an involuntary gasp as she slipped her hand in my underpants, feeling her fingers stroking my rigid cock. She gave a little cry as she felt along my shaft and without another word she sat up and pulled my pants away to look at my erection.

“Are all boys this big?” she grinned and continued to stroke.

I kissed her again and slid my hand down inside her panties until I reached her slit. Her juices were flowing and she groaned as I pushed my fingers insider her.

I glanced over to see that Jeff and Rose were also enjoying the evening. He had Rose’s bra undone and she was pushing his trousers down to get to his cock.

Suddenly all hell was let loose as we heard Miss Phillips shout, “Mike, Jeff, what on earth are you doing?”

Seconds later the Girl Guide leader shouted at Rose and Sally. We all scrambled to try to look as if nothing had happened but they had seen enough.

It turned out that they both knew we’d left the campsites and they had arranged to find us together. They’d seen enough to seal our fate.

The Guide leader, Miss Williams, began, “How dare you act this way girls, this is not how we expect Guides to behave.”

Miss Phillips apologised to her on behalf of the Scouts and agreed with her sentiment that our behaviour was well short of what the Scout movement teaches.

After a brief discussion between the leaders, we were told to head to the Guide camp to find out our fate. The six of us walked back down the hill through the woods and into the campsite. Miss Williams led us into their large meeting tent, which was enormous. There were three benches and just one table in the centre and on it were a cane and a leather tawse. They had apparently anticipated what they’d find and were prepared.

Miss Williams took charge, “Your behaviour up there was nothing short of disgusting. Miss Phillips and I both agree that we should inform your parents.”

A chorus of “No” rang out from us all.

Miss Williams left us to suffer, “As an alternative, we are prepared to punish you here and now.”

She let that sink in.

“I don’t want my parents to be told,” I muttered.

This was quickly repeated by Rose, Jeff, and Sally.

“Very well,” Miss Williams began, “we will give each of you six strokes with the tawse.”

Stunned silence!

“Right, strip down to your underwear and put your clothes in a neat pile on the benches.”

We all glanced at each other and sheepishly began to undress, folding our clothes neatly on a bench. Sally bent over to place her clothes and I upgraded my assessment of her legs, they were long, slim, and ended with a beautiful pert bum. My cock began to respond to the sight forming a tent in my underpants.

Rose removed her shirt but she hadn’t been able to get her bra back on properly before we walked down the hill. Both Jeff and I were having trouble controlling our erections as we enjoyed Rose’s breasts as she struggled to fasten her bra.

Miss Williams saw her predicament and shouted for her to leave it off and add it to the pile.

The chill evening air ensured that her nipples stood out firmly on her magnificent tits and this did nothing to help our erection issue.

I’d often studied Miss Phillips and knew she was fit but now I looked at Miss Williams more closely I realised she was pretty good-looking too. Maybe early thirties, she was fair-haired, had a fit body, and quite a pretty face.

“Alison, er I mean Miss Williams,” stammered Miss Phillips, “we found these young people kissing and cuddling with their hands inside each other’s clothing. Who knows what they might have done if we hadn’t got there first.”

“I know and I think we should make this punishment all the more effective by insisting they are punished naked in front of each other,” she suggested.

LuciaLAl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciaLAl

Miss Phillips nodded her agreement.

By now the four of us had drifted together in a group and we stood facing the two leaders.

“Well, what are you waiting for,” Miss Williams said, “take off the rest of your clothes.”

Jeff slipped his pants down to reveal his thick, erect penis. Rose’s eyes lit up and she nudged Sally who was already looking.

Sally took off her bra. Now I knew what I would have seen earlier if we hadn’t been caught. Beautiful, firm breasts and erect nipples. My eyes moved down as she slipped off her panties, revealing a finely trimmed bush and glistening slit.

I pushed my underpants down and my 8in erection sprang out bringing a welcome gasp from Sally. She received an extra swipe for that and Miss Phillips flicked my cock with the tawse, making it bounce.

The girls giggled and were immediately told off by Miss Williams.

Rose took off her panties and we were all naked. I’m not sure that this achieved the embarrassment that Miss Williams had hoped for, my hard-on responded and so did Jeff’s.

“Mike, come over to the table,” she instructed.

I hesitated.

“Come over here and bend over,” Miss Williams said sharply, “spread your legs.”

I felt very vulnerable bent over the table with my legs parted, knowing all eyes were on me. I’m certain that both she and Miss Phillips were enjoying this and as if to confirm it, Miss Williams slid her hand up between my thighs, ostensibly to part my legs but her fingers felt along my shaft and rubbed my juices around the helmet.

She picked up the tawse and began, laying into me hard and fast, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack. I was trying to remain brave, but the tawse stung as it flicked across my bum and as the last stroke flicked between my thighs I yelled out and put my hand back to stop the next stroke.

“Do that again and I will start adding extra strokes. Take note all of you,” she added looking at the others.

“Bend back over the table and keep still.”

Thwack, thwack, two more stingers found their mark before I was pulled to my feet and told to join the others.

Sally was the next to be bent over the table. Oh my God, what a gorgeous firm bum and nothing was hidden from view as she spread her legs. Both Jeff and I tried to hide our throbbing cocks but Miss Phillips slapped our hands away and slapped both our erections. It was pretty obvious that both leaders were enjoying the cock show.

Sally did well initially but began to cry after three strokes. When she rejoined us I really wanted to hold her tight and comfort her but that was not possible. She stood partially in front of me and put one hand back so that she could hold my cock. Ecstasy.

Rose assumed the position. She had a bigger bum than Sally, she was shapely but not fat and she revealed a wide-open slit as she bent over. Again, Jeff and I struggled to control our erections at this sight.

Rose was made of strong stuff and kept still throughout the punishment. She rejoined us, rubbing her bum, which made her tits swing.

Miss Phillips called Jeff over. The girls loved it when his cock swung from side to side as he walked. She seemed uncertain how to react as he walked toward her, cock swinging but she flicked the tawse down across his erection telling him she was appalled. She didn’t look appalled!

She bent him over the table expertly and spread his legs. From the look of shock and the smile that followed on Jeff’s face, it was clear she had stroked his erect penis. Had they both planned this before deciding to punish us this way?

Jeff took his punishment better than me and only cried out on the fifth stroke.

He rejoined us and we wondered what would happen now. Each of us was taking sideways glances at each other and my eyes locked onto Sally’s magnificent tits.

Flick, the tawse caught me between my legs as Miss Williams registered what I was doing. My cock would not behave, it was rigid and throbbing and she had seen it.

Miss Williams place one of the benches in front of her and told me to lie on my back.

I’d felt vulnerable before but now! I couldn’t believe that I was lying here naked in front of them all with my rigid member pointing skyward.

She stepped up and flicked the tawse across my shaft. It was the most amazing sensation, a stinging, brief pain followed by an overwhelming desire to wank. Flick, another stroke across the shaft. She then bent down, so close I could smell her perfume, and slid the foreskin back before continuing. Flick, flick, flick, she delivered three strokes across the head of my cock. I couldn’t hold it back and shot my load up in the air and back down across my stomach.

“How dare you, boy,” she shouted, clearly horrified at what she’d done. “All of you, get dressed quickly. I trust you will now accept that you behaved very badly and will not do so again.”

We dressed, still being watched by the two leaders.

Sally leaned close to me, “I want to see your cock again before we go home on Friday.”

“I’d like to see you naked again,” I replied, “I’ll find a way to arrange it.”

“Stop talking, Mike. Are you both ready? Right, we’ll be on our way,” she added to Miss Williams.

Miss Phillips directed us out of the meeting tent and back to our campsite.

Sadly, Jeff and I never did manage to meet up with Sally and Rose but I’ll never forget that evening.

 

Published 
Written by Thwackman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments