Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spank You Very Much - Pt. 2

"The game show continues with another interesting couple and a devilish new game"

9
3 Comments 3
1.9k Views 1.9k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"The first episode received only marginal interest, but this format is fun to write in so ..."

“So, in the end, Betty Page wasn’t really known for her spanking porn as much as being the ‘Queen of the Pinups’? With all the footage and stills she did with Irving Klaw that we still see today, it’s not hard to see how she got her bondage reputation, but I suppose those are the images that stood the test of time! Amazing!

“Well, I told you last week you’d be surprised at the real story of Betty Page, but that’s all we have time for tonight. This is Penny Nichols for ‘Penny For Your Thoughts’ saying goodnight for now. Stay right here for another exciting round of play on the hot new game show, ‘Spank You Very Much,’ with Ben Dover serving as your impactful host! Goodnight!”

“This is BoobTube, and you’re watching The Spanking Channel, where real impacts are made!”

[Music – Van Halen’s ‘Spanked’]

“Good evening, friends! Welcome to Spank You Very Much, where everybody just needs a good spanking! I’m Ben Dover, your host. This is the second round of our latest competition, where just last night, Diane not only took a long, hard spanking from Betty but came right before our eyes when Jack spanked her again to a squirting orgasm! Woof!

“From the last round, we still have Brenda and Eddie,” he paused for applause, “as well as Janis and Bobbie! But now, let’s meet the couple who will take their place among the remaining contestants!”

“Hey, y’all! I’m Janis, and this is my Bobby. We’re from N’awlins!”

“Welcome, welcome! Okay, just a quick review of the gameplay. We’ll show you before, during, and after pictures of Justin getting a good tanning from Betty tonight using one or more of our various implements. You will only see his face, but you’ll hear the sound of at least six impacts. The before and after photos will reveal the damage done to their well-spanked bottoms.

“You must tell me what implement was used and how many strokes were given. The one with the closest count and correct implement will win a thousand dollars! Bonus bucks for additional correct details.

“The winning couple gets to come up here and play tonight’s new game, ‘Wanna Switch?’ where you can increase your initial prize winnings by as much as FIVE times! All you have to do is take the spanking the game board shows to win! Okay? Let’s go! Say hello to tonight’s poor victim, Justin Myass!

[Music – “All you bad, bad boys, Call her up on the spank line.”]

The crowd is loud, but the women are rowdy at the view of hunk Justin strapped to the spanking bench, screaming even louder when the view changes to his perfect bottom, whiter than expected with evident tan lines. The screeching whistles start when he gives his female fans a sexy wink just before the first swish and impact, his eyes opening wide as though even he didn’t know what he was getting beaten with. Five more swishes and cracks were heard, with good sport Justin smiling again after each stroke.

Again, the women went wild when the screen switched to a still of his punished butt taken from the spanker’s viewpoint, showing clear evidence of caning on top of very red cheeks and remnants of another implement.

“Before you lock in your answers, contestants, remember that the video was taken in the middle of Justin’s spanking to avoid providing any other clues. Okay? Alright, consult with your partner and enter your response on the screens before you!”

[Music – “Now, who you gonna call when you need that special little something?”]

“All right, time is up!” host Ben announced, having given them less than a minute to decide. “Let’s start with our new couple, Janis and Bobby! Just what did Betty do to Justin?”

“Well, awright. Y’all can see he got caned, and it looks like six strokes if I’m countin’ right, but he got sumpin’ else, too! Like a good whuppin’ with his daddy’s belt!”

“How many with the belt, Janis?” Ben asked.

“Oh, well, I guess around thirty. He’s not too red yet.”

“Great! Rita and Paul?”

“Well, it’s quite obvious he got the cane good and proper! A senior cane if I read his marks right, but I see seven tramlines across his naughty bum! Betty must have slipped on her aim a bit because there is one on top of another.”

“Is that it, Rita?”

“No, he got a strapping too, I believe, but with a tawse … two-tailed if I’m not mistaken and about fifty lashes on his tight, young arse!”

“Wow! What about you, Brenda, and Eddie? What made all those nasty marks on poor Justin’s ass?”

“Looks like six strokes with the cane, Ben, and forty lashes with a long leather strap.”

“Okay, the correct answer is seven strokes of the cane and forty-five lashes with the tawse! And that means Paul and Rita are our winners! Come on up!”

The studio audience clapped and cheered the British couple’s expertise and couldn’t wait to see how well they’d take what they had coming to them, seeing the Brits as experts in the fine art of spanking.

Rita and Paul walked calmly onto the stage and politely shook hands with Ben.

“Wow, that was quite a display of knowledge, you two! Comes from experience, I imagine?”

“The tawse and the cane are two of our favorites,” Paul spoke for the first time.

“Whose favorites?” Ben prodded, keeping the conversation spicy.

“Mostly mine,” Paul admitted, “but Rita’s no stranger to a bit of old-school discipline,” he said with a shy smile.

“So, what else don’t we know about you two? How did you meet?”

“Oh, well, Rita’s a meter maid. Yeah, and there she was, filling in her ticket on my car, looking all military in her uniform. So, I chatted her up, and here we are!”

“Tell us about your first spanking. Who was the naughty one?”

“That would be Paul,” Rita said, giggling. “I took him home to meet my sisters. We were sitting on the sofa, and he started getting all flirty with the two of them. Took him right over my knee and spanked his naughty bum!”

Cheers and laughter filled the studio. The crowd loved this seemingly proper U.K. couple and couldn’t wait to see what misfortune would befall them.

“Lovely!” Ben exclaimed. “Are you ready to play our new game, ‘Wanna Switch?’” Ben asked to whoops from the crowd, drowning out their response. A curtain opened, and a machine similar to last week was rolled out, this one having four rows of five screens, with the same large lever on the side to start it ‘spinning.’

“Great! Here’s how it works. Each row represents a spanking one of you will get, so four different spankings!” The crowd went wild with anticipation at this revelation. “The columns tell us who gets spanked, with what, and for how long. There’s also a level of dress, heavingly weighted towards bare bottom …”

“Bare bottom – bare bottom – bare bottom,” the audience chanted as they always did.

“… and the prize multiplier of one to five for each spanking. The danger is that the random response could result in a caning with as many as two hundred strokes. Your challenge is to switch up to three selections to make your ordeal more tolerable. Let me show you.”

Ben pulled the lever, and the screens flashed for a couple of seconds before they settled one at a time, gradually revealing all twenty results. One line showed a hundred strokes with the cane on the bare for Rita, another only twelve hand-spanks for Paul on his underwear.

“Ooo, a hundred with the cane for you, Rita! So, by touching the buttons below this screen and this screen, it’s only twelve strokes of the cane and a hundred spanks. Then we switch Rita and Paul for those same two and now Paul’s taking the caning and Rita the spanking. See? You could make one more swap, so we’ll swap fifty with the paddle and seventy-five with the hairbrush. You can’t change the multiplier; it will change independently with the severity. Four times, or four thousand dollars, if you actually took that caning, Rita! Oof! Okay?”

“Mmm, yes! Can we take that one, Ben? I rather fancy a good spanking right now!” Rita replied.

“And we’d like to see that too, wouldn’t we!” he asked the audience, who started chanting, ‘Spank her.’ “Sorry, Rita, but you’ll have to take your chances with your own spin. Ready?”

“Shall I pull it then, love?” Paul asked her.

“Go ahead, babe!” she answered.

Paul pulled the lever, and the screens flashed while the crowd responded with anything from simple screams to what they wanted to see come up. A few seconds later, a ‘cane’ popped up, followed by a hundred-fifty, ‘bare’ on three screens, and so on. The screeching noise rivaled a Beatles concert as the severe results gradually appeared.

“Wow!” Ben said grimly, almost wishing the first use of this game had a somewhat less painful result, but the crowd was ecstatic. Although somewhat subdued, Rita and Paul still smiled as they discussed the result and how they might change it.

Rita     Cane                  Bare               150      5x

Paul    Wood Paddle   Underwear    75        4x

Paul    Strap                  Bare               50        3x

Rita     Leather Paddle  Bare              25        1x

                                                                        $13,000

“One other thing I didn’t mention. The sequence of the result is the sequence the spankings will be given in,” Ben added before turning them loose to make their changes.

While pointing at the board, they consulted each other in whispers and worked out how best to switch the selections. Rita went to the board and first swapped their names for the cane and the strap so that Paul would get Rita’s caning. Then she switched the wood paddle and strap so that she’d get the paddle and Paul the strap. Finally, she switched the quantity for the cane and the leather paddle so the cane would be only twenty-five strokes and the paddle would be a hundred and fifty.

Paul     Cane                  Bare               25        3x

Paul     Strap                  Underwear    75        4x

Rita     Wood Paddle    Bare               50        2x

Rita     Leather Paddle  Bare              150      1x

DenisseTits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DenisseTits

                                                                        $10,000

“Okay, Paul?” she asked.

“Yes, love, but can you take two hundred with the paddles?”

“You know I have, babe! You’ve given me more when I was really naughty!” The crowd loved Rita and couldn’t wait to see her cute little butt on the spanking bench, and as both of hers would be on the bare, they’d see it right from the start.

“Stay tuned to see our cheeky contestants strapped to the bench for the longest spanking yet on ‘Spank You Very Much!’

“Imagine you’ve just given your naughty one a good, hard hand spanking, but they deserve something more. You send them to get a hairbrush, and they return with a plastic brush with those fake plastic bristles! You could double the number of swats you would give them, and it still wouldn’t be anything like a good paddling with a proper brush, a Hertzmore brush! AND when you turn it over to use the bristles on that angry, red spot, those plastic knobby things just aren’t the same as stiff bristles. Face it, there’s nothing like a Hertzmore hairbrush! Our hairbrushes are made from the highest quality wood, both sanded and finished by hand, to ensure maximum comfort for you and your naughty one. Our brushes’ heavier weight and shape have been carefully designed to provide the impact [Crack!] you are both expecting, and our unique warranty ensures that at least the purchase will be painless! Use a Hertzmore brush to be sure it really Hertz!”

“Welcome back! Are you ready to see some spanking?!” Ben cried, stirring up the crowd again.

As usual, they reacted loudly to the curtain going up on the spanking bench that would soon see Paul’s prone body strapped to it for twenty-five strokes of the cane. Soon enough, the contestants returned to the stage, Paul in his underwear only, while Rita was naked from the waist down. Rita played the crowd by turning her back to them, bending over, and giving her right cheek a good, hard smack loud enough to be picked up by the stage mikes.

“Looks like you two are more than ready!” Ben commented. “Endure what’s coming, and you’ll not only set the record for the longest spanking session on our show but also the largest first game prize at TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!”

“Can-ing – can-ing – can-ing!” the audience chanted, with female voices clearly in the majority wanting to see Paul’s sexy butt with the telltale stripes from the cane. Betty Szas and Justin Myass came out to applause, clearly second to that received by the contestants. Taking their place next to the bench, they waited for Paul and Rita to come over with Ben.

“You’ve got experience with this then, do you love?” Paul asked Betty as he mounted the bench.

“Don’t worry, baby! You’ll feel your twenty-five strokes!” Betty replied to chants of ‘cane him’ from the frothing audience.

“Ready, Paul?” Ben asked, and getting an inaudible affirmative response, added, “Take your caning and strapping without using your safeword, and you’re halfway to your ten-thousand-dollar prize!”

Betty pulled his underwear down to whistles and screams from the women in the studio before swishing the crook-handled cane a few times for effect. Laying the thin, whippy implement across the meatiest part of her victim’s bottom, she tapped it a few times before drawing it back and delivering the first stroke of his sentence with a loud ‘thwack’ picked up by the mikes under the bench placed specifically to hear both the impact and the contestants reaction.

With the first impact, the turntable started, rotating to give the audience a three-hundred-sixty-degree view of the proceedings. No rookie to a good caning, Paul didn’t make a sound until ten strokes had striped his bare ass, when, ‘Ooo!’ was all he said. The crowd was calling for more of a reaction, so Betty switched to giving the remaining fifteen, three at a time, eliciting the response the audience was looking for. Paul squirmed within his restraints, trying uselessly to ease the pain as the final stroke fell.

Giving the audience one full rotation of the turntable to assess Paul’s condition, they applauded with respect for his endurance but quickly changed to chanting ‘Strap!’ when Betty picked the implement up from beneath the bench.

“Just leave them, Betty,” Paul said when she went to pull his underwear back up, getting a mixture of appreciative applause and clamorous clapping from the crowd. Betty patted his bottom, acknowledging his request, and took her position behind and to his left.

Drawing the strap back about halfway through the arc, she brought the two-inch strap down across his bare ass with full follow-through, and the stage counter changed to seventy-four. His body jerked forward as he faced the audience with a grimace and a bitten lower lip. The second ‘crack’ of the strap provided a similar response.

Betty quickly settled into a rhythm, with a solid stroke about every two seconds, Paul straining at his bonds in a futile attempt to avoid the pain. Taking a rest after every twenty-five, Betty caressed his tortured cheeks, getting a smile the audience loved, especially when it was quickly replaced with gritted teeth and a groan at the strapping’s resumption.

“Come on, babe! You can do it!” Rita cheered as the count progressed into the sixties.

Betty stopped at seventy and offered the strap to Rita for the last five.

“Don’t go easy on him, or he’ll get ten more from me!” Betty warned.

Winding up for a full arcing swipe, Rita got a smile from Paul and then a loud ‘Oww!’ when he felt the slash. Knowing he’d prefer to get it over with, she wound it back again quickly and delivered the five strokes in quick succession. Paul’s body collapsed on the bench, thankful it was over, and then smiled when Rita knelt behind him, rubbing and kissing his battered, striped bottom, while Betty released the Velcro straps that bound his waist, wrists, and ankles.

His underwear fell to his ankles when he stood, and he kicked them off as Rita held his arm up in a victorious gesture while his hands delicately rubbed his deep red cheeks.

“Amazing!” Ben cried, wondering if he could have taken such a beating and thinking he may ask Betty to do it after the show’s taping. “Paul!” he said to thunderous applause.

“We’ll be right back to see if Betty can take her paddling with such grace!”

Have you ever REALLY needed a good spanking, but there’s no one to give it to you? Hm? Is your bottom just itching for that delicious sting that only a paddling can provide, but your partner is out of town? Tired of phone sex resulting in self-spanking? You need The Spanker Machine! This easy-to-set-up device clamps to a table or chair, ready to give you as many swats as you want without stopping! [video of a perfect female bottom bent over a piano bench getting paddled with a school paddle] That’s right! Set the force dial from one to eleven … yes, eleven! … and set the timer for up to five minutes, turn it on, and get that paddling you need so badly! Set it to ‘random,’ and you won’t know what’s coming when just like the real thing! Too much or too hard? There’s a safeword switch, just in case. Yes, it can spank you that hard! It comes with a variety of implements, from a hand-shaped paddle to a cane, and we guarantee you’ll feel them all! Take as little or as much as you want. This arm never gets tired! The Spanker Machine ships from the E.U. to the U.S. in less than a week! Go to spankermachine.com and order yours today!

“Wow! What an amazing performance!” Ben praised both Paul and Betty, who each took a bow. “Are you ready, Rita?”

“Yes, Ben! I can’t wait!” she said as she stepped up to the bench, took the leather paddle in hand, bent over, and gave each cheek a good, hard swat! “Mmm!” she hummed as she rubbed her perfect round buns to a raucous response in the studio.

Justin helped her get into position on the bench, strapped her down, and took the wood paddle in hand, tapping it against her naked cheeks.

“Ooo, yeah! Come on, spank me, baby!” she said as the crowd laughed and cheered her on.

The turntable started again with the first swat, Rita still cooing in delight. The eighteen-inch drilled oak school paddle was one of the most severe implements used on the show, but she was still egging him on at the halfway point when he stopped for a rest. No stranger to a heavily bruised bottom, she incited the crowd to ever louder demands to continue and get what she wanted.

Justin increased the pace of the second twenty-five, after which she was definitely feeling some pain, with groans and grunts accompanying each swat. The last five were given rapidly, getting a loud ‘Yeow!’ from naughty Rita.

“How’re you doing, Rita,” Ben asked.

“I can take more, Ben!” she cried with false bravado, wishing the wood paddle had been last.

Taking his position at her side, Justin rubbed her already bruised cheeks, Rita humming her appreciation for his tenderness. It wasn’t too last long, however, as he picked up the small leather paddle and smacked each cheek hard as a warning that more was to come and then proceeded to give her the first twenty-five at a breakneck pace.

“Oh, Justin! That’s so …” she started but stopped when he resumed at the same or even faster pace and didn’t stop until fifty more quick cracks were heard on alternating cheeks.

“Oh my God!” she cried as her bottom twitched with the stinging pain and the realization that she was only halfway through, and she couldn’t stop it.

Justin tapped each cheek lightly, signaling he was about to resume.

“Holy shit!” Rita cried as fifteen swats fell in the same place on her left cheek. Barely able to catch her breath between, another fifteen on the right had her straining at her bonds in a useless attempt to escape.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” she screamed, her defenses completely broken down as another fifteen, seemingly harder, were felt on the left again and, after a short rest, the right as well.

Quick breaths, as though in labor, escaped Rita’s lips as her brave face gave way to pain and tears streaming down her cheeks. A weak smile showed as she saw Justin hand the paddle to Paul with the same warning about going easy on her.

“Ready, love?” he asked as he gently caressed her cheeks, now colored red, black, and blue.

“Yes, Paul. Spank me,” she said, as she always did when he spanked her.

Her body stiffened as Paul tapped the paddle against her sore buns. She knew what to expect from him and wasn’t disappointed when ten hard swats at the fastest pace yet crashed into each side of her battered backside.

“Wow! Wow!” Ben repeated, thinking it was over, but the crowd had been watching as Paul slipped his fingers into her wet pussy.

“Cum – cum – cum” they chanted as his fingers pounded her overstimulated pussy, her cream flowing over his hand when she came, jerking and quaking in her bonds.

Paul helped Justin release the restraining straps and took her in his arms for a long, loving hug and showers of kisses in grateful appreciation that it was over. With one hand on each other’s sore bottom, they raised their hands in celebration of having endured their ordeal.

“Rita and Paul, everybody! Winners of TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!” Ben screamed, trying to be heard above the crowd. “I’m certain we’ll see them in the final! Come back tomorrow to see who will take their place on our stage for another round of Spank You Very Much! Good night!”

~~~~^~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this continuation of the exciting game show, Spank You Very Much! Please remember to 'Like' and/or 'Favorite' it if you did and Thanks For Reading!!!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments