Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Demerit System, part 12

"What's good for Laura is good for Lana"

7
2 Comments 2
13.6k Views 13.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

"Pete, can I talk to you?"

 

 

It was Sunday afternoon, and Pete was watching football. He looked up to see Laura standing there. He muted the TV and turned to give her his attention. He replied, "Sure. What's up?"

 

"Sam has tickets to a concert, but they're for Wednesday night. But that's... well, that's our night..."

 

Pete nodded. He said, "Since you're seeing him, would you rather he take care of your weekly needs?"

 

Laura shook her head and said, "No. I enjoy our sessions, and Sam, well, he's too... well, I think it's a mix of him not wanting to hurt me and not really being all that into it."

 

Pete smiled. "Alright. Well, I have an idea. Why don't you plan on joining Lana on Monday evening this week?"

 

"Ok."

 

Pete continued, "Don't mention it to Lana, and wait outside the door after she goes in. I have something special in mind."

 

Laura smiled and nodded. She turned and went off to her room and Pete turned the sound back up on the game.

 

---

 

Monday evening came and 10 o'clock found Pete in his room waiting for Lana's knock. He set out the assortment of implements on the bedside table - his belt, the hairbrush and the delrin cane - and sat on the bed. Eventually the knock came and he said, "come in."

 

The door opened and Lana walked in. She was nude, as was customary. Her shoulder length jet black hair was neatly brushed, and the landing strip of her pubic hair was neatly trimmed. She strode confidently into the center of the room and stood with her hands behind her back, her posture straight and proud.

 

Pete stood up and took a step towards Lana. He said, "This evening, I have something different planned. Excuse me for just a moment."

 

He walked to the door and opened it. Laura was there, also nude. Her long, blonde hair was tied into a pony tail. Pete ushered her into the room where she took her place next to Lana, who looked on in surprise. Pete walked back in front of the pair and spoke.

 

"Lana, Laura is going to join us this evening. She has a conflict with her regular appointment, so this evening I've decided to kill two birds with one stone. Also, I know how much you enjoy exercising your dominant side. To that end, I've devised an experiment. I am going to let you take charge of Laura this evening. The only thing I'll advise is that - in case you were not aware - Laura prefers her sessions to be... shall we say... intense." Pete paused before continuing. "But there is a catch. I will watch you. And everything you do to her is exactly what I will do to you next. Does that make sense to you both?"

 

Both girls looked towards each other, then back to Pete and nodded in unison. Pete said, "Excellent. Lana, the floor is yours." Pete walked to Laura's side and took up a station leaning against the wall behind them.

 

Lana took Laura by the hand and led her over to the bed. She sat down on the edge of it and helped Laura over her lap. Laura positioned herself on her roommate's thighs the way she was used to, bracing herself with both hands on the floor.

 

Pete watched all of this carefully, making sure that he took note of enough of the details to be able to duplicate this as closely as possible later when it was Lana's turn. Lana rubbed Laura's bottom briefly before suddenly bringing it down quickly on Laura's bottom, beginning a very fast cadence of spanks alternating from one cheek to the other. Laura whipped her head up in surprise at the suddenness of Lana's assault. She froze for a few spanks before letting loose a loud high pitched whine that lasted another few spanks before Laura's air ran out and she began to cry. Lana kept up the fast pace for about 30 seconds before she stopped and shook her hand in the air and caught her breath. After a moment, Laura sensed the pause and collapsed down on Lana's lap, loosening the built-up tension and crying. Pete could see her bottom was already pink.

 

Lana paused only a moment before beginning again, this time at a more moderate pace. As before, she alternated cheeks with her spanks, but now the rate was slower, perhaps around one spank per second, which gave Laura an opportunity to react to each one with a punctuation in her crying. With the more moderate pacing, Lana was able to keep up her rain of punishment on Laura's bottom for much longer. Pete figured it lasted around two minutes or so. Laura's crying remained more or less constant. She fidgeted on Lana's thighs, but Lana held her in place with her left arm while raining spanks with her right. When she stopped, Laura's bottom was a much darker red.

 

Lana urged Laura to her feet at this point. Laura was still crying, standing in front of her erstwhile tormentor. Lana sat on the bed waiting for Laura to calm down somewhat. When she had, she simply said, "Kneel." Laura obediently dropped down to her knees, sniffling fitfully. Lana spread her thighs apart on either side of Laura and leaned back on the bed. Laura took the hint and leaned forward and began to tongue her roommate's pussy. Pete took in the sight of Laura on her knees, with her red bottom facing Pete, her torso angled forward and her head bobbing above Lana's crotch. Lana had her eyes closed and was roughly kneading her own breasts and moaning.

 

Lana moved her hands down to Laura's head and began to tangle her fingers in Laura's hair. Her moans were beginning to become louder and more urgent, when Laura's head-bobbing became more restricted and quicker. Pete guessed that she was concentrating on Lana's clit, trying to send her over the edge. Lana responded quickly, stiffening and starting a protracted moan that suddenly ended with a sharp intake of breath and then silence for just a moment before she came with a loud, protracted guttural "Unnnngh" sound, and then collapsed back on the bed. Laura straightened up, still on her knees, her head still in front of Lana's pussy.

 

Lana recovered for a moment, then stood before Laura. She leaned down and put her hand under Laura's chin, and picked it up. She said, "Get up." Laura stood and Lana wrapped her in a tight embrace and kissed her, their tongues quickly entwining. The kiss lasted only a moment before Lana broke away and said, "Lie down." She led Laura to the bed and positioned her on her back. She then reached down and grabbed Laura's ankles, lifting them upwards towards the ceiling. Pete could see Laura's pussy glisten between her thighs, just above her red ass cheeks. Lana maneuvered Laura's legs into place, her knees only a few inches above her chest. She placed Laura's hands behind her knees, and said, "Hold on tight."

 

With that, Lana turned and reached for the belt rolled up on the bedside table. She folded it in half and wrapped it around her right hand once, just as Pete had always done. She stepped over to Laura and brought the belt gently down against Laura's bottom, testing the distance. Laura whimpered and her fingers tightened on the backs of her knees. Lana brought the belt up and then crashing down, filling the room with a loud, meaty smacking noise. Laura nearly screamed as the belt fell away, leaving a crimson stripe just over her anus. Lana wasted no time and added more stripes above and below. Pete was careful to count the strokes for Lana's own strapping. Lana gave Laura an even dozen before she stopped. By that point, Laura was once again completely lost in heavy, heaving crying, her hands trembling to hold her legs in place. Lana put the belt down and took hold of Laura's legs, and brought them down and helped Laura stand. She wrapped her in a tender embrace while she cried. The two of them stood there, gently rocking while Laura calmed down.

02LoadedQueensTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
02LoadedQueensTS

 

After a few minutes of this, Pete deduced that Laura's session was over and stepped forward. He said, "Alright Lana. Now it's your turn."

 

Lana stiffened and suddenly looked at Pete. Pete wondered for a moment whether perhaps Lana had forgotten during her harsh punishment of Laura that everything she dished out was going to boomerang back to her. Pete smiled to himself. He said, "Laura, you can stand over there and watch Lana's session. Lana, come stand in front of me."

 

Pete sat on the bed as Lana took her place, her face now openly nervous. Pete took Lana by the hand and helped her over his lap, just as she had done with Laura earlier. As Laura had done, she braced herself with her hands on the floor as Pete positioned her with her bottom crowned over his lap. He rubbed her bottom briefly and then without warning began the same fast, furious frenzy of spanking all around Lana's bottom. As with Laura, Lana's head shot up quickly, her eyes wide and her teeth gritting. She held out as long as she could before she finally let loose with a high pitched moan that gave way a second later to sobbing. Pete kept up the furious assault for only a few seconds longer before the initial quick period was up. Lana felt him stop and collapsed on his lap. As Lauras was, her bottom was a rosy pink by this stage, and her sobs turned into continuous crying.

Pete waited only briefly before beginning the series of slower, but harder spanks. He spread them around, and each drew a punctuating cry from Lana's lips as he carried on, turning the rosy pink into a darker crimson. He kept up the punishing hand spanking for a full two minutes further before he stopped.

He gave Lana a moment to relax before he urged her to her feet. While she continued to calm down, Pete nonchalantly reached to his waist and unsnapped and unzipped his pants and wriggled them down to his knees, freeing his hard cock. By this time, Lana was calm enough to see what was next and dropped to her knees before he had to order her. She leaned forward and lowered her mouth over his hard cock and began to bob up and down his shaft, pausing briefly every so often to bathe the head with her tongue.

Pete marveled at how good her cocksucking skills were. She was easily the best of the three girls, but Pete was completely unable to think of anything at the moment other than the pleasure he was getting from his raven-haired tenant. He leaned back and savored the moment, letting loose with a low, guttural moan. His hands wandered towards her hair and he ran his fingers through it.

Lana concentrated fully on her task, concentrating as much as she could on the head of Pete's hard cock. As she did, she brought her hand up and began to stroke the base of it, slowly at first, but with a clear goal in mind. Pete began to moan some more, and as he felt his orgasm approach, he took a deep, sharp breath in and stiffened. Lana noticed and took him deep into her throat and began to swallow as his cock began to pulse and pour.

Pete relaxed back on the bed as he subsided, and Lana straightened up her posture and sat with her bottom on her heels and her eyes downcast.

Pete caught his breath and then took a moment to remember what was next on the agenda. He stood up, reached down and pulled up his pants and underwear and redressed himself. Then he looked down at Lana, reached down and picked her chin up to look up at his face. Her eyes were glistening a little, and he saw the tear tracks down each of her cheeks. He could see a little bit of trepidation, sort of like someone about to get on a roller coaster for the first time. He urged her to stand and then helped her down onto the bed. He picked her legs up and, as she had done with Laura before, positioned them up in the air, with the knees bent and her thighs just above her chest. He had her place her hands behind her knees and told her to hold on tight.

He retrieved the belt from the bedside table and prepared it by doubling it, then wrapping it around his fist once. He tapped it against Lana's bottom, testing the distance. Lana flinched at the contact, and steeled herself for the inevitable to follow. Pete reared back and let loose with a solid stroke with the belt directly down the center of Lana's bottom. No sooner had the belt fell away after the impact that Lana's shriek began as did the fade to crimson of the stripe left behind. Pete gave her the second and then the third before her crying resumed at full force. Pete continued to stripe her bottom from just below the top (now the bottom end) of her ass crack down to the thighs, now directly on either side of her glistening pussy. After he had given her a solid dozen strokes, he placed the belt down. Lana was crying hard at this point, her knuckles white as her fingers dug into the backs of her knees to hold her legs in place.

Pete helped her lower her legs and to her feet. He gathered her into a hug and she pressed her face into his shoulder and continued to cry. Pete motioned for Laura to join them and the three of them formed a group hug, with Pete and Laura on either side comforting Lana. They held their embrace until Lana's crying subsided.

Pete stepped back and picked up Lana's chin and she looked up at him. Pete said, "Now, Lana, do you have a greater appreciation for the power that a dominant has?"

Lana sniffled and nodded. Pete continued, "Good. Now, why don't the two of you help each other..."

Pete backed away a couple of steps, and the two girls embraced each other, their lips and tongues finding each other. Lana's hands moved downwards to Laura's bottom, and gently rubbed it. That made Laura moan and she followed suit, gently rubbing the sting away from Lana's bottom. The two girls stepped together as one over to the bed and lay down side by side. Laura moved her hand down to Lana's crotch and Lana responded by parting her thighs. Laura placed her hand over Lana's pussy and began to rub it in short, tight circles as Lana moaned. Lana rolled over on her back and Laura clambered up and put her knees on either side of Lana's head and moved her head down between Lana's thighs. Lana reached her head up as the two of them began to pleasure each other with their mouths.

Pete loved to watch two of the girls 69 each other. As Lana and Linda had done before, Lana and Laura worked each other up until Lana suddenly concentrated her efforts right on Laura's clit. Laura tossed her head up with her eyes closed and gasped and stiffened and froze for a long moment before letting loose a long moan as the came. As her orgasm subsided, she lowered her head back to Lana's pussy repeated the same action, driving Lana to her own thundering orgasm.

As Lana calmed down, Laura carefully turned herself around and lay next to Lana and the two formed a tangled embrace on the bed. Pete undressed and joined the pair in the bed and turned out the light. The three of them cuddled together and went to sleep.

 

 

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments