Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Beautiful Day

"I have been asked out by a girl only once in my life. This is how it went."

8
2 Comments 2
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I was working as a property maintenance guy for a local ski resort. Ashley was a receptionist in the same building as the maintenance shop. From the first time I saw her, I was attracted to her. She was tall, around five foot ten, and slender with shoulder-length curly brown hair. She had a sexy librarian look, wearing nerdy dark frame glasses, but she had the most beautiful green eyes I've ever stared into, a strikingly beautiful angular face with luscious lips and a small chin.

I would go out of my way to walk near the reception desk when she was there. I knew she had a boyfriend and I assumed that she was way out of my league, so I never considered getting any attention from her outside of work. One day, however, that changed.

It was a Wednesday and there was a G Love and Special Sauce concert that night at our resort venue. Out of the blue, she approached me and asked if I would go with her because she didn't want to go alone. I gladly accepted but, at this point, still had no expectations.

We grabbed a beer at the bar before going into the show. I was starting to feel that she might actually be interested in me. Then she revealed that her boyfriend was out of town and that he was due back later that night. The plan was to see the concert, then I'ddrive her home to her boyfriend. However, the unexpected happened.

During the concert we had a couple drinks and had a blast dancing with each other. By the time the concert ended, we weren't really ready to go home and I was growing more and more attracted to her by the minute. Trying to think of something fun to do, we came up with the idea of using my maintenance keys to poach an indoor hot tub.

Arriving at the hot tub, I opened it up and we entered. Obviously, we didn't have bathing suits with us, so we started stripping down. We decided, since she had a boyfriend, that we would leave our undergarments on. She looked amazing in a white lacy bra and light green panties. Her long beautiful legs were extremely nice to look at as was her tight ass and B cup breasts.

We had some innocent conversations in the hot tub and I could not keep my eyes off of her amazing body and beautiful face. When we had spent enough time in the hot tub, Ashley suggested we rinse off in the shower to get the chlorine off before she went home and had to answer questions from her boyfriend. Before going into the shower, however, we decided that she needed to call her boyfriend so that he would not worry. She said that he would be super pissed if he found out we were in a hot tub together in our underwear. So she told him she was hanging out with some new friends and would be home an hour later or so.

I turned on the shower and we got in, still in our underwear. The shower room was large and finished in white tile, with a bench on the long wall and shower heads at both ends. Ashley washed her hair while I watched, trying my hardest to not get an erection. It was impossible, though, and as the bulge grew in my wet underwear, she noticed. 

I was embarrassed and turned away. She had other plans and, without saying anything, removed her bra. The next thing I felt was her bare breasts on my back as she hugged me from behind. Her hands wandered from my chest, down my stomach and found inside my underwear. My cock stiffened even more as she started stroking it.

After a few seconds, I turned around and our lips met in a passionate kiss. I had never been with such a hot girl and I could not keep my hands off of her amazing ass. Taking a breath, I gazed at her perfect perky tits with dark hard nipples. I then fondled her breasts, enjoying every second before licking her hard nipples. I could tell she was getting extremely aroused as she started playing with my dick again, this time sliding my underwear down to expose my manhood.

“You have a big dick,” Ashley exclaimed.

“Really, I don't think it's that big,” I replied.

“Well, it is way bigger than my boyfriend’s, I can tell you that much.”

I've always known that it is larger than average, but it is by no means a huge cock. But it sure feels good to have someone say that though. When erect it gets to roughly eight inches with reasonable thickness. She stared at it while stroking it with both hands. I enjoyed the attention for sure. It was aroused watching her admire my erect penis.

“And it is well kept,” she said, referring to my short man-scaped pubes and shaved balls.

“I like to keep it neat, it makes it more sensitive,” I said as she continued to massage and view my dick.

“I can feel your pre-cum.” She rubbed my tip with her thumb.

“It's been a while since I have been touched down there,” I told her. Truthfully, she was the first girl to touch my penis since my ex-girlfriend dumped me nine months earlier.

“Well then, I don’t think you will mind fucking me right now,” she said, looking at me with her jade colored eyes.

“You know, the last time I hooked up with someone else’s girlfriend I almost got killed.”

I was telling the truth. There was an incident in which my car was attacked with a baseball bat with me in it. I vowed from that point on to never mess around with another man’s girl.

“You could kick my boyfriend’s ass,” she said feeling my biceps.

I am only five foot eight but, at the time, was 175 pounds of solid muscle.

JenTayrlor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenTayrlor

She felt my pecks while I flexed a little for her.

“He is a little chunky and not all that strong,” she assured me.

With that, she removed her panties, revealing her hairy bush. I stared at her perfect tits as she bent over. I felt them again, cupping them with both hands until she came back to my lips for another passionate kiss. I removed my underwear and moved in closer to her, my penis touching her pubic area. With her back to the streaming shower water, she lifted her right leg onto the bench. She grabbed my throbbing cock and began massaging her clit with it. She was very wet and ready.

I entered her slowly as she spread her lips to take in my swollen head. Her eyes closed with pleasure and her head tilted back. I took the opportunity to kiss her neck while I slowly gave her the full length of my shaft.

“Oh my God, you feel so big,” she said, turning me on even more.

We began breathing heavily as I thrust as well as I could, given how tall she was. She felt very wet but also very tight, giving me incredible pleasure. Such pleasure in fact that I was getting way too close to orgasm. Not wanting it to be premature, I pulled out.

“You are so hot, I am not going to last very much longer,” I said. 

“It’s okay, I don’t get off easily and it’s the adventure that counts,” she said.

“Are you on the pill?” I asked, certainly not wanting to impregnate a girl I barely knew and who was dating someone else.

“I am,” she said, “you can cum inside me.”

Super turned on, I encouraged her with my hands to turn around. Liking where I was going, she faced the wall with hands supporting her on the shower bench. I almost came just seeing her tall sexy body in profile; her hanging tits, flat stomach and perfect ass. She spread her legs as I got behind her. Her pussy looked super hot as I inched my cock into her again. Holding her hips, I began fucking her, knowing it was only a matter of seconds before I filled her box with a huge load of pent up sperm.

Sure enough, I felt my balls tighten as the orgasm came to fruition. Driving as deep into her as possible, I released eight or nine pulses, draining my balls while staring at her sexy back and shoulders.

“That felt like a big one,” she said, bringing me back to earth, a little light-headed.

I then revealed, “I have not gotten laid in almost a year. I needed that so badly it almost hurt.”

She stood up, releasing my dick from her warm messy pussy. I watched as a clump of my man juice dribbled out from between her lips and down the inside of her leg. She turned into the stream of water to wash herself.

“I hope my boyfriend doesn’t want to go down on me when I get home,” she said.

“Yeah, that would be a little awkward for him to taste my cum,” I responded, beginning to worry that we would get caught.

“Hey, I will just blow him first so he loses interest.”

“I have to say that I am a little jealous of him. I think you're awesome and I wish we could do this again,” I said, feeling myself already falling in love with her.

“He will be out of town again in two weeks, and we can hang out.”

“I’m not sure I am okay with that, but I do feel that I owe you better sex than what I just gave you. Usually I last longer, and I would love to go down on you,” I said, really wishing we had more time together.

We kissed again and she then turned the shower off, indicating an end to this session. We dressed and headed to my car. I started to put on my seat belt but she stopped me. I was totally surprised as she began unbuttoning my pants.

“I like your cock, I hope you don’t mind,” she said, pulling it out of my pants. She proceeded to lean over and place my growing penis in her mouth. After a half minute of amazing head, she pulled up and said, “I’m running a little late, maybe you should start driving.”

Putting the car in drive, I began the ten minute route to her apartment. She sucked and slurped on my dick better than I have ever felt before. By the time I made the second turn I knew that I was going to cum again. The distraction of driving gave me some staying power and I was able to hold my release until I was at her place. Not wanting to alert her boyfriend by pulling into her parking area, I stopped across the street while she continued to blow me.

Getting more comfortable, pushing my seat back, she sucked and stroked me to another huge orgasm. She swallowed every last drop before pulling her mouth away. My balls felt drained and I was on cloud nine.

“I have to kiss you again,” she said, “I like kissing you.”

“Me too,” I said, again locking lips and meeting tongues. I had a slight taste of my sperm in her mouth but I was so excited about the whole night that I did not care one bit.

“Well, I'd better go now. I’ll call you when he’s gone,” she said, referring to her boyfriend’s next departure.

“Deal,” I said as she opened the door and got out.

I watched her all the way to the door, feeling an intense attraction mixed with jealousy of her boyfriend. Once she was in and the door closed, I pulled away and made a U turn in the direction of my house. Serendipitously, the radio began to play Beautiful Day by U2. I cranked it and reveled in my evening with Ashley. It surely was a beautiful day.

Published 
Written by PedroValentine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments