Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Austerity

"Self-imposed sexual austerity has its limits. Even for those who are strong-willed."

7
2 Comments 2
641 Views 641
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Debut story."

Every fiber of his body wanted to fuck her.

It had been an intense few months. Between founding a successful firm, the physical intensity of jiujitsu, and his own self-imposed sexual austerity, he hadn't realized how much desire he was repressing. The entrepreneurship was by choice - he had always been driven, passionate and (inevitably) looking for a bigger challenge to push his limits. The jiujitsu was, well, also by choice, and for pretty much the same reason. The sexual austerity was different. He had broken up with Charlotte and he wanted to "reset." His typical response would have been to fill the void with a string of women, but he wanted it to be different this time: no sex, and no sex with self. It was brutal and mentally demanding to have that sort of self-discipline.

But every man has his limit. Even strong-willed ones.

And it began to dawn on him... that Karo was his. Or more specifically, her highlighted hair that he wanted to smell every time she turned around (with a flirtatious invitation). And her perfect hips that he desperately wanted to squeeze as he imagined taking her from behind. And her thin, sexy lips that outlined her moist mouth. Oh, heavens, that mouth... the things he wanted to do to that mouth.

And it didn't help that she was always flirting with him, ever since they were introduced at a work cocktail party by a mutual friend who helpfully emphasized how very single we both were (Can you even be 'very' single? One might wonder). And how he was doing this sexual austerity thing as a means to build self-discipline. Karo's eyes twinkled: a challenge to break him.

So it was that when they were both staying at the same hotel for a conference, there wasn't much left to break.

"Shall we grab a drink at the bar? Or are you staying off alcohol as much as women these days?" pinged the text message.

"Alcohol is fine, maybe women too, though you'll have to be persuasive," he responded.

"Come on down then, first round on me." He could see Karo's lips smiling that naughty smile even through the text message.

Karo was seated at the bar, wearing a long-sleeved burgundy top that did little to hide the contours of her breasts and a black leather skirt that was long enough to be classy but short enough to make him want to grab her ass in a frenzy of erotic desire. He wasn't too bad himself, all those hours lifting weights starting to pay off as he filled his white shirt with musculature and was dressed in blue denim that left no doubt as to how hard and spankable his ass was.

He remembers a conversation. Or at least, strings of words that had the potential to be a conversation. But it was obvious after Karo's "Hey handsome" when he walked up to take a seat by her that she was determined to break him tonight and to have him all to herself. He was not in any mood to resist. Heck, he was single. She was single. Or 'very' single. After months of austerity and finally feeling like he was over the break-up, he wanted to let loose. Or more specifically, he wanted to let loose inside Karo, between her legs.

He remembers the first round of red wine. And a question: "Would you like to share a bottle upstairs?" It was more a statement of fact, asserting what was about to happen rather than a question. And Karo's twirling of hair and bite of her lips as she murmured, "I'd love that," was simply a confirmation that she wanted him more than he wanted her, if that was even possible.

"I've been keeping my own austerity, you know... and I don't think I can any longer," she whispered.

They kissed in the elevator with an underrated anticipation. His tongue licked her tongue and lips, slowly and firmly, with his hands resting on her hips as she ran her fingers in his hair. She moaned as she squeezed and pulled his hair with a firmness that surprised and delighted him.

"Hmm, I think our austerity is about to pay off."

As soon as they entered the room, he picked her up with her legs around his waist. His mouth searched for her nipples underneath the burgundy top as he walked across the room and threw her on the bed and stripped her top off as she panted in anticipation and reached for the buckles of his belt to disrobe him.

CHARLOTTE_LEEE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CHARLOTTE_LEEE

She was wearing lingerie. Red lingerie, with gold detailing. Her breasts full and round and nipples perky with excitement as he admired the view. His erection was instant under his boxers. He slipped them off and climbed on top of her to tease her nipples with his cock as he took her hands and pressed them together on the bed with a strength and dominance that made Karo squeal, "I need you inside me."

He took a sip of wine and dripped it from his mouth into hers. As his cock pressed against her belly button. Drip, drip. As his hands covered her slender neck with an intent to choke her with lust. Drip, drip. As her hands held his cock and imagined it inside her, splitting her open. Drip, drip.

He tied her hands together with his tie. And spread her legs as his cock wandered between her legs to tease her lacy panties. She was soaking wet. He parted the panties as he rubbed his cock against her clit, tormenting her as she arched her back and moaned, "Don't torture me you bastard, you've done enough."

"Well, have I, now." He grinned.

He got on top of her, blindfolding her with a napkin as he slid his cock around her lips. And his right hand wandered between her legs to rub her clit. "As if I'm not wet enough already... heavens. Fuck my mouth. Now.", Karo complained. He slid his penis into her mouth as he felt her soft tongue against his manhood. He thrust into her mouth. He had forgotten how hot it was to fuck a hungry, moist mouth. Karo's hungry, moist mouth was even better.

Goddess, slut, woman. All in one. The intensity of his desire surprised him as he feasted on the view of his cock sliding into Karo's mouth, over and over again. He pulled her hair back, right at the boundary of pleasure and pain. He took his cock out and sucked her tongue. Dripped more wine in her mouth. And sucked her some more. And then filled her mouth with his steel-hard cock again.

"Now. I need you. I beg you. I want you inside me. I need you to fill me." Karo's voice was in a trance, a forceful, desperate trance.

He turned her over and slid into her easily. Her tight pussy was wetter than he imagined as he thrust into her. He slapped her ass hard as he spread her cheeks to drill into her gorgeous body. Moaning with pleasure, Karo quivered. His growls were raw, primal, animalistic as his raw cock stretched her pussy as she dripped all over the bedsheet.

In and out.

In and out.

In and out.

Harder.

Deeper.

Firmer.

"Fuck me and cum inside me," Karo demanded.

He wanted to worship her like a goddess. Fuck her like a slut. And devour her like a woman. He wanted it all at once, all together till it was an avalanche of lust.

They heaved and growled and screamed as attraction gave way to passion, passion gave way to lust, lust gave way to rough, animal fucking. He grabbed her hair and pulled it back as he let loose everything he had into her. And she surrendered fully. He lost control of himself as he pressed her against the headboard as the full force of his body ripped into hers and she felt utterly and totally helpless. Transported into an inner world of sexual fulfilment, rhythmic, deep and willingly out of control.

Karo's legs started shaking and he could tell that she was on the verge of orgasm which in a deeply erotic way, made him want to fuck her even harder. In and out. In and out. In and out. Till they both exploded in an orgasm that felt like they passed out. Thick, hot and deep inside her.

"Fuck.... fuck... fuck..." were all the words either of them could find.

But then again, they were the only words that expressed what their bodies felt.

Published 
Written by mhdv_mads
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments