Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Farm Helper Part Three: New Job Assignment

"Lara gets a new assignment from the farmer"

45
9 Comments 9
7.0k Views 7.0k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Lara had been working and living at Sunny farms for a month now, and she couldn’t have been happier. She had left her old, miserable life behind for good and she was fully enjoying life in the countryside. She was also enjoying David and Peter’s company almost daily. A quick blowjob here, a quick fuck behind the barn there, the guys were keeping her busy and satisfied. Some days she fucked Peter during the day, and then spent the night with David, fucking for hours per day. On days when neither man had time to fuck her, she found herself touching herself as she was getting ready to sleep. After the dry relationship with her ex, all the fucking had gotten her addicted to sex, she couldn’t get enough of it.

“Hey, Lara, how’s it going?” David asked as he walked towards her. She had just enjoyed her lunch in her small house, stepping outside to continue her work when David had spotted her. 

“Oh, hello David. I’m doing well, I was just about to go check if the cows have enough hay,” Lara smiled.

“Before you do that, my dad wanted to see you, he’s inside in the kitchen waiting for you,” David told her, nodding his head towards their house.

“Oh, okay. Thanks,” Lara waved her hand and made her way to the house.

“Hello?” Lara knocked on the front door as she stepped inside.

“Yes, come on in,” Robert’s voice came from the kitchen. He was sitting at a big dinner table reading a newspaper, but he folded it away when Lara stepped into the room. He gestured for her to sit on the opposite side of the table.

“So, it has been a month now since you started working here. How have you liked it?” he asked with a kind smile on his face. Lara’s face brightened into a wide smile.

“I’ve loved every second of it, this is the best job I’ve ever had!” she answered.

“I bet you have. How about the guest house, everything okay with that?” he asked.

“Yes, yes, it’s lovely, just perfect for me, I really like it and I’m so grateful that you’ve let me move in, I can’t thank you enough,” she smiled, meaning every word.

“No need to thank me, darling. It was just sitting there empty, I’m glad it’s being used,” Robert waved her off and continued. “How about your tasks, are you okay with them, do you feel like you have enough or too much to do?” 

“I’m very happy with the tasks you’ve given me, they keep me busy for most of the day,” she nodded.

“Good, good… I’ve actually been thinking about giving you one more task to do on a daily basis, it’s a bit of a… how should I say… It has multiple parts to it. I’m sure you’d have no problem handling it perfectly, but I’d like to test your skills myself,” Robert said.

“Oh, of course. What is the task?” Lara asked, curious and a bit confused.

“Well, since you have already been acting like a little whore on my farm, I was thinking that we could make that an official part of your daily routine,” Robert said, staring her straight into her eyes.

Lara’s mouth opened and closed a few times, her eyes wide. She didn’t know what to say, she could hardly process the words she just heard. She had thought that they had been able to keep all the fucking a secret from Robert.

“You youngsters probably thought you were being sneaky, that I didn’t know what was happening right under my nose. I’ve known for weeks now, you scream like a needy whore while you’re getting fucked, and David hasn’t even tried to be sneaky as he’s walked to your place almost every night for weeks now,” Robert said.

His words and the tone of his voice were making her feel embarrassed, but she was squirming in her seat, feeling her pussy getting wet.

“So… What is the new task?” she asked carefully.

“Right, that.” Robert picked something up from the seat next to him and handed it to her. “Since you’re already acting like the farm whore, you might as well dress like one. Put this on,” he said.

Lara unfolded the clothes she had been handed. There was a tiny plaid shirt, it was short, so short that she wasn’t sure if it would even cover her tits at all. It was longer parts on the front so she could tie it up under her tits. The second piece of clothing was a pair of tiny denim jeans, and after inspecting them for a moment she noticed that there was a hole in the crotch. She looked up at Robert with wide eyes.

“Go on, put them on. Now,” he said.

“Here?” Lara asked.

“Yes, right here,” Robert said, leaning back a bit and crossing his arms over his chest, waiting and watching her.

Lara got up slowly and started to pull her clothes off. It was a hot day outside so she wasn’t wearing much. Soon enough she was standing in Robert’s kitchen, in front of the man himself, with nothing but her bra and panties on.

“All of it, off,” Robert commanded.

Lara did as she was told, and she couldn’t help but notice the wet patch on her panties as she pulled them down.

Once she was fully naked, Robert looked at her up and down.

“That’s my good whore. No wonder the guys like fucking you so much, you look absolutely delicious. Now, put the outfit on,” he said.

Lara pulled the shorts on first, struggling a bit to get them over her ass but once they were on, they fit her perfectly. She slipped the shirt on and noticed that there wasn’t a single button on it, the only way she could close it was to tie it up underneath her heavy tits. It barely covered them at all, and the way she tied the shirt made her tits push together, they were on full display.

She looked at Robert, waiting for his approval.

“You look even better than I had imagined. Come here,” he said, turning on his seat as she walked up to him. She stopped in front of him, letting him feel her up. “Let’s see…” Robert mumbled.

He slid his hand up her waist, cupping and squeezing her big tits before sliding his hands down to her hips. He guided her to turn around and told her to bend over for him. Her ass was up, right in front of his face. Robert slid his hands across it before slipping a hand between her legs. He found the hole in the shorts quickly and pushed his fingers inside.

“Oh, you’re soaking wet already. I wasn’t sure how you’d take this, but I should’ve known that a whore like you would love this,” Robert said teasingly. He slipped two thick fingers into her wet pussy, slowly fingering her. Lara moaned loudly.

“Oh, fuck…” she moaned, still unable to believe what was happening, but she didn’t care, all she cared about were Robert’s fingers in her needy pussy.

"As I said, I want to test your skills myself. I know the guys have been fucking you daily for weeks now, but I need to see for myself exactly what you can do, if these holes are good enough for the task I have in mind for you," he explained as he kept fingering her, moving his fingers slowly in and out of her.

"Yes, I understand," Lara moaned, loving how his fingers felt inside her. 

"Good girl. First of all, I want you to call me Sir from now on," Robert started.

"Yes, sir," Lara moaned immediately.

"That's a good whore, obedient, eager, I like it," Robert said and continued, "This pussy feels good, it's very tight around my fingers and so wet, were you wet before you walked into my house?" he asked.

"No, no I wasn't, sir," Lara answered.

"So you get wet very easily, that's good, that will come in handy in your future task," Robert nodded.

He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and told her to kneel in front of him. Once she was on her knees, facing him, Robert pushed his fingers into her mouth and told her to suck them clean. Lara did as she was told, eagerly sucking her juices off of Robert's thick fingers while watching him, looking into his eyes.

"Good, very good. I can tell that you're very good with your mouth, but I will be testing it more," Robert said as he pulled his fingers out.

"Yes, sir," Lara nodded.

Robert pulled his zipper down quickly, reaching inside to pull out his big, hard cock. Lara's eyes went wide when she saw it, she had never expected an old man to have such a huge cock. It just might be the biggest cock she had ever seen in person. She looked up at him in amazement.

"It's time to test your mouth. I want you to listen carefully, I want you to do exactly what I tell you to do, do you understand?" Robert asked. Lara nodded.

"Good. Put your arms behind your back, don't move them unless I tell you to. Now, start by teasing the head of my cock with your tongue. Don't use your lips, don't go past the head, do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes sir, I understand," Lara said, her arms behind her back just like Robert had instructed.

She leaned in, keeping her eyes on Robert the whole time as she poked her tongue out and started tickling the very tip of his cock with it. She rubbed her tongue on the underside of the thick head of Robert's cock before swirling it around it. She licked it up and down, whimpering a bit as every part of her wanted to take his cock into her mouth and start sucking it, but she wanted to please Robert and follow his rules.

"Just like that, good whore. Now start using your lips, concentrate on the head, don't take it into your mouth just yet. Kiss it, lick it, suckle on it," Robert said.

Lara did just that. She started kissing the head softly, letting her tongue rub on it as she placed kisses all over it. She pressed her lips on the tip and suckled a little. Robert was watching her the whole time, his face hard, not a sound escaping from his lips. Lara hoped that she was doing a good job.

anthony__j
Online Now!
Lush Cams
anthony__j

"Good, you're very obedient, you follow rules so well," Robert said as he gently pushed her head away from his cock. Lara looked up at him.

"Thank you so much, sir," she smiled.

"Now, I want you to tell me with your own words what you are, what you want to be, and what you want to do right now, and not just with a few words, put your heart into it," he said.

"Yes, sir. I'm... I'm a slutty city girl, but I want to be turned into an obedient farm whore. I want to be a good whore for you, sir, I want to serve you and your big cock in any way you want me to. I want to be a whore for all the men on this farm, if that's what you want me to be, sir. And as for right now... I want to show you exactly what I can do with my mouth, show you that my holes are good enough for you, sir," she said, a small smile on her lips. Her pussy was so wet that her juices were dripping down onto the floor from the hole in her shorts.

"Perfect, that's exactly what I wanted to hear. I'm not done testing your skills yet, but I have a feeling that you will be perfect for the task I have in mind," Robert smirked.

"Thank you, sir. I promise to do my best," Lara smiled brightly.

"Good. Let's continue with your mouth, shall we? Open wide, and remember to keep your hands behind your back," Robert said right before he pushed his hard cock deep into her mouth.

He wrapped his arms around her head, keeping her still as he started to fuck her mouth, forcing his cock deep down her throat, fucking her face brutally hard. Lara gagged and screamed around his cock but he didn't stop, didn't even slow down.

"I was going to keep testing your skills, make you suck my cock slowly, but seeing how obedient and eager you are made me lose all control," Robert growled as he kept fucking her mouth. "Don't worry, little whore, you'll get to show me those skills soon, right now I just want to use your throat for a moment." 

Lara struggled to stay still as Robert's huge cock slid down her throat and back up, over and over again. Her eyes were watering but she was loving how rough he was with her, he loved hearing his words, his grunts, and moans as he used her.

Suddenly Robert pulled out, holding onto her hair, keeping her head tilted back. She had drool all over her chin and on her tits, she looked like a mess.

"Very good, I'm very pleased with you so far. Stand on your knees, press those fat tits together for me," Robert told her, pulling her upwards a bit.

Once Lara was holding her tits together for him, he slipped his spit-covered cock between her tits, pushing it underneath the knot she had made on her shirt.

"Mmh, these are big enough to be milked," Robert said teasingly as he started to push his cock up and down between her tits. They were covered in drool, making it easy for him to fuck them.

Robert reached down and pulled the shirt open so that her hard nipples were out. He squeezed her tits, his big hands covering hers as he groped and squeezed her tits harder than anyone ever had before.

"Mmhm, so big and soft. You like getting your tits fucked, don't you?" Robert asked.

"Yes, sir. I do, I love it," Lara nodded eagerly.

"Good, I bet the guys want to put their cocks between these fat tits, too. Tilt your head down, suck as much of my cock into your mouth as you can while I keep fucking your tits," Robert told her.

Lara did as she was told. Taking the head and the first couple of inches on Robert's cock into her mouth was easy, his cock was that long. She sucked and licked on it as he kept fucking her tits, grunting as he pushed his cock up and down.

"Very good, I am impressed with your skills," Robert moaned, holding Lara's tits tightly.

Lara was impressed, too, but for different reasons. Robert had fucked her mouth for quite a while, and now he was fucking her tits and mouth at the same time, but he had shown no sign of being anywhere near to his climax. Most younger guys would've come while fucking her mouth as Robert had done, but the older man was still going.

"Good, you're a very talented whore," Robert said as he slowly pulled his cock out of her mouth and from between her tits. "Now bend over the table, I want to test that wet pussy next," he continued.

Lara nodded and stood up. Her legs were a bit wobbly but she grabbed the edge of the table for support as he bent over it, presenting her ass to Robert.

"Oh my, your shorts are soaked around the fuck hole, you must be so eager to have me test this pussy, aren't you?" Robert said teasingly as he traced his fingers around the hole cut in the shorts.

"Yes, sir," Lara answered.

"Not enough, as our farm whore you need to learn to use your words, be more specific, tell us exactly what you want. Now, try again," Robert ordered.

"Please, sir, test my whore pussy to see if it is up to your standards, please put your huge cock inside me and make me an official farm whore for you and the guys to use whenever and however you want," Lara begged. She could hear Robert chuckle lowly.

"That's better, you've earned this," Robert praised her as he started to push his thick, long cock into her waiting pussy.

Lara gasped as her pussy stretched around Robert's cock, she had never had a cock as big inside her as his. When she thought that he was already all the way inside her, Robert pushed a few more inches inside her until she felt his balls against her clit.

"Good, very tight," Robert moaned quietly.

Lara moaned loudly as Robert started to fuck her, slowly at first but quickly picking up his pace, moving in and out of her dripping wet pussy until he was pounding her hard and rough. 

"Yes, such a good whore, you'll do so well," Robert panted as he fucked her harder and harder, holding onto her shoulder with one hand and on her hip with the other.

"I'm close!" was all Lara was able to scream as Robert pounded her.

"Good, cum on my cock, you're always allowed to cum while serving me and the guys, we want our whore to get pleasure, too," Robert said, keeping his pace steady.

Lara screamed and moaned as her entire body trembled with the force of her orgasm. It seemed to last for ages, especially with Robert fucking her all through it, adding to the pleasure more and more.

"There you go, that's a good whore," Robert said quietly as Lara started to come down from her high.

"Fuck..." Lara breathed out.

Robert was still pounding her pussy, he hadn't slowed down for even a second. Suddenly he reached his hand around Lara's neck and pulled her upwards, making her back arch as he brought her head up close to his. He leaned closer to whisper in her ear.

"Ever since I saw you I knew that you'd be perfect for this, a perfect little whore for us. This pussy feels so fucking good, and you take my cock so well. You're going to love this new aspect of your job, aren't you?" He growled into her ear.

"Yes, sir! I'm already loving this, I can't wait to serve you and the guys daily, I want to be filled with your cock as often as possible," Lara moaned, sounding like a desperate whore.

"Absolutely perfect, so eager. I'm going to test your ass soon, but I don't want to hurt you, so you'll have to work that ass open for my cock someday soon. But right now... Fuck... Right now I'm about to fill your needy pussy with my cum. Tell me, is that something you want, my little whore?" Robert grunted.

"Yes, please sir, fill me with your cum, I want it, I need it. I want your cum inside me, please sir give it to me!" Lara begged.

"Good, very good. You've earned this," Robert growled right before he finally came, spraying what felt like an endless amount of hot cum inside her. His cum was dripping out of her pussy while Robert was still shooting more and more of it inside her. The way he was grunting and moaning with his deep voice as he came deep inside her was possibly the sexiest thing Lara had ever heard.

Robert pulled out slowly, and Lara could feel more of his cum gushing out of her well-used hole, making a mess on her shorts and thighs.

"I am very pleased with your skills. I didn't doubt your skills, to begin with, but I am sure you understand that before promoting you I had to test them," Robert said as he wiped his cock on Lara's shorts before pushing it back into his jeans.

"Yes sir, I understand. Thank you for testing me, and I'm so happy to hear that I was able to please you," she smiled as she pushed herself up.

Robert smiled as he fixed her shirt, pulling the fabric up to just barely cover her tits. He slid his hands down to her hips.

"You did so well, my little farm whore. How do you feel, are you sore?" he asked, and Lara could tell by his voice that he cared. She smiled.

"I'm feeling really good, I'm a bit sore but not too bad," she nodded.

"If either of the guys wants to use you today, will you be able to take it?" Robert asked.

"Yes sir, I will," she answered. A smile spread on Robert's lips.

"You keep on impressing me, little whore. Well then, go find the guys and tell them that you've been officially promoted as the farm whore and that they're free to use you anytime, anywhere, and anyway they want to. I'm sure they'll be very excited to hear it," Robert smiled gently, patting her arm before guiding her towards the door.

Lara smiled and giggled as she stepped outside, excited about this new addition to her job description. Robert's cum was still leaking out of her as she looked around her, trying to locate either David or Peter to tell them the news. She couldn't wait to serve them, maybe even both at the same time. 

 

 

Published 
Written by Brittany290
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments