Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotel Encounters

"A mix up with the rooms gives him everything he desires"

5
2 Comments 2
14.2k Views 14.2k
4.2k words 4.2k words
I was tired. It had been a long day and all I wanted was to get checked into the hotel and into my bed. I walked towards the lobby doors and entered, pulling my suitcase behind me, thinking of how wonderful that shower was going to feel. The hotel was fairly quiet at midnight, not too many people milling around, but I could hear the sounds of a piano playing somewhere, the quiet murmur of people as they talked off in the distance. A pang on loneliness hit for a second, and I shook myself, realizing I had been on the road for far too long.

As I approached the counter I could hear a woman speaking. Her voice was one of those that just strokes the senses, causing the nerve endings to pick up as your mind can’t help but think of dark rooms and intimate encounters. Her back was to me, and all I could see was her red hair falling in soft curls down the centre of her back. Her beautiful ass, was rounded and slightly thrust out as she leaned over the counter and shifted her weight to her other leg, long and bare, and ending in a pair of lace up heels. The straps circled her ankle and part of her calf. I twitched just a bit at that sight, so innocently provocative and very sexy.

She was finishing as I walked up, standing to her full height of somewhere around 5’8” with those heels and bending slightly picked up her small bag from the ground, her skirt shifting around that delicious butt in small swirls of material. She looked at me only briefly and I caught a glimpse of blue eyes before she turned away to head towards the elevator. Her hips swayed in a sexy rolling motion that completely caught my attention, my pants getting just a bit tight as I imagined having her beneath me, until a cough brought me back to my senses, and turning, I faced the front desk. Slightly embarrassed at being caught acting like a teenage boy I walked up and quickly checked in, not noticing the smile of the desk man.

Entering the elevator I headed to my floor, walking quickly down the long hallway, thinking briefly of the woman and wondering where her room was, not that I’d ever have the balls to go over and knock on her door. My slight erection rubbed a bit, and I pressed on it with my hand, adjusting slightly so the walk was more comfortable. I finally reached my room, the far back suite somewhat away from the others and using my key entered.

Two things hit me right away. One, the lights were on, and two, I could hear water running and soft sounds of someone humming. I left my bag at the door and walked from the main front room towards the bedroom, thinking that the maid was in turning down the bed for the night. I stopped in fascinated wonder as I rounded the corner and could look into the bathroom and see in the mirror. There, getting undressed, was the woman from the front counter! She was standing in front of the mirror running her hands through her hair, pulling it slightly and lifting it away from her scalp, her eyes closed as she massaged herself. She rotated her head a bit, rocking it on her neck and released the muscles there and then dropped her hands.

Stepping away from the counter I watched as she took off her earrings and bracelet before reaching up and taking her necklace off. Looking at herself, she began to undo the little pearl buttons on her blouse, one at a time, somewhere around 30 I’m guessing because of the length of time it was taking her to part that shirt. My cock was hard and straining in my pants watching this innocent seduction and I never moved a muscle as I stared at the woman. Slowly, so very slowly that white blouse started to part, revealing pale skin. Finally she got the last button undone and I could see a white lace bra underneath, cupping and thrusting up her breasts. They were big, more than a handful and my mouth went dry at the thought of tasting them.

I was rubbing my cock through my pants, pressing it against my belly but it was not helping. I opened my pants button, slipping my hand inside as the zipper went down slightly, sounding loud in the room, but the woman didn’t hear. I cupped myself through my underwear; squeezing and that only seemed to increase my excitement. My thumb brushed over the tip of my cock and I was already oozing, my underwear damp.

The woman left her top on and pushing it only to the side, reached for the zipper of her skirt to undo it and baring her lovely breast to me in that white bra. I could see her pink nipple faintly outlined as it pressed forward in the cup and my cock jerked beneath my palm. She slid the zipper of her skirt down and before I could catch my breath it dropped, sliding over her hips to the floor at her feet. Shocked, I looked at this half nude woman and almost moaned when I caught sight of her stockings encasing her thighs, and held up by a white garter belt clipped round her waist. She was wearing a slip of panties too, the band disappearing under the belt. She stepped out of her skirt and then turning towards me slightly showed me that gorgeous ass as she bent over to pick it up. The panties turned out to be a thong, and the white silky material ran up the crack of her ass and displayed those two cheeks perfectly! I wanted to grab her and nibble on that ass but stood still in the shadows, cock now firmly in hand and waited to see what she’d do next.

She folded her skirt neatly and put it on the bathroom counter and then shrugged out of her blouse. It fell from her shoulders to catch on her finger tips and she was standing there, sexy as hell, red hair and white skin for my view. I was trapped, unable to move a muscle for fear I’d miss something of this sexy show. I stared at her with lust, wondering if she’d continue to undress, hoping somehow she wouldn’t so I could visualize her like this for a long long time. It never occurred to me to leave, to back away from the room, I just prayed for more.

The woman turned towards the bath, with the running water and checked the temperature, bending over for me so I could see that beautiful ass again. Satisfied with it, she straightened and with her back to me undid her bra. It opened and she shrugged it off and I almost stepped into the room, desperate to see her breasts, afraid she wouldn’t turn when she rolled her shoulders and turned back towards the mirror. My hand squeezed reflexively on my cock, a tight grip as I looked at those luscious mounds capped with pink very hard nipples. My mouth watered imagining sucking those into my mouth, to swirl my tongue over them and nibble on them to harden them more.

Oh my, no, OH GOD, the woman reached up and cupped her breasts, lifting them in her palms and her thumbs brushed over those nubs. I bit my lip and almost moaned out loud, the need to taste her almost unbearable. I watched as her nipples hardened even more, and she plucked at them, tweaking them then flicking a finger over them once or twice. She stopped playing with them, just stood cupping them and looking in the mirror and all I could think was that she was offering them up, and I WANTED. The woman was the most seductive thing I had ever seen, and she didn’t even know she was being watched! What would she be like if she was with a partner? Just that thought made my balls ache and I realized I was stroking up and down my shaft, underwear pushed down some time ago.

I was heavy, aching, my balls tight, and throbbing hard. I could feel the pulse of my heartbeat in my shaft as I gripped it firmly and stroked. I couldn’t remember a time when I had been this hard, and it had been months since I’d had a woman to satisfy me. This woman was making me act like a teenager, hiding behind doors and peeking on intimate moments but there was no chance in hell I was walking from that door yet, not until she got into that bath, and maybe not even then.

She let go of her breasts and I watched them bounce back into position, nipples still hard and peaked. I swear to God my cock jerked in reaction to her bounce, keeping time and I squeezed just a bit tighter. She reached for the waist of her thong, slipping her fingers under the band and pulling them down, and I just about came as she showed me her mound, surrounded still by white lace, and completely hairless, smooth and looking so silky. Slipping them down her long legs, I finally noticed she was still in her strappy shoes, wrapped around her calves and 3” heels. I couldn’t have planned this scene better in my mind if I had watched it in my favorite porn!

She bent and picked up her panties and placed them on her skirt and again straightened and looked in the mirror, admiring her now naked pussy. Her fingers stroked over that skin and she opened her legs slightly and slipped a finger into the folds and Oh God, she stroked and then took that finger and placed it into her mouth, tasting herself. I saw her tongue come out and curl around the tip and then pull her whole finger into her mouth. I don’t know what drooled more, me or my dripping cock at that action, I just know I wanted her mouth on me, and shivered at the thought of that tongue dancing over the head of my cock.

She opened her legs even wider and again slipped her fingers into her folds, and I stared in lust as she stroked them back and forth, obviously rubbing over her clit. Her eyes half closed and she moaned ever so slightly and that sound shot straight through me to my balls, which tightened even more. She again took her fingers out of her pussy and put them in her mouth, again licking all that sweet nectar clean and I bit my lip to keep from calling out. She shifted then, placing one of her heeled feet on the little makeup bench beside the sink and thrusting her hips forward opened up those sweet pink pussy lips so I could see the wetness there.

She again began masturbating, sliding her fingers along that slit and into her opening, pushing first one and then two fingers deep inside, and obviously finding the right spot because she was moaning and rocking her hips and fucking driving me wild! I’ve never watched a woman masturbate before, never mind one who thought she was alone and this was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. Her fingers were thrusting in and out, and her body was shaking, I could tell she was close to cumming. My hand was stroking my own cock to the speed of her fingers, pushing me towards my orgasm when she suddenly thrust her fingers in deep, and cried out, then shaking as her orgasm ripped through her. Fuck she was hot, and I pumped faster, wanting to join her when she seemed to turn her head and look right at me! I stopped all movement, even breathing, wondering if she had heard something when she asked if that wasn’t enough of a show, was I going to join her.

I was stunned. Caught holding my cock by a beautiful woman, naked, in my bathroom. I could feel myself start to flush, growing red, just like I was an adolescent boy caught masturbating to magazines. She smiled and taking her foot off the stool, turned and walked towards me.

LauraGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraGarcia

I fumbled to put my cock in my pants, to cover myself up as she got closer and suddenly she was there, naked except for those wicked strappy shoes, stocking and garter. Standing next to me she was a vision of pure sex, hair tumbling down, naked skin, nipples hard and erect, the faint smell of her sex wafting over me like the sweetest perfume.

She reached out and wrapped her hand round my drooling cock, pulling me into the bathroom with her. I waddled, my pants stuck around my legs and I half thought of how awkward this situation had become. She smiled and licked her lips just before she squatted before me and took me into her mouth without warning. Holy fuck was her mouth wet as her tongue slid over my shaft to curl around my head and lick me up. I clenched my fists, my hands near her head as she drove me crazy with her sucking. Finally I couldn’t help but fist my hand into her hair and hold her there as I slowly stroked in and out of her mouth, sucking away on me. God I was so very close to cumming, her tongue dancing and flicking over every sensitive nerve I had, her fingers slowly raking up the back of my legs to my ass and then flexing there, causing me to thrust a little deeper.

She continued this sweet torment until my legs started to tremble and I was almost there, so close, so very very close and she stopped, squeezing the base of my shaft and holding me tight as she kissed the tip of my cock and stood up. I almost cried out with need but she smiled and kissed me, her very talented tongue now playing with mine, licking across my lips and leaving me with just a faint taste of myself on her lips. The woman could kiss and I was on fire. I wanted to touch her everywhere but was afraid that this dream would end and I’d be left with nothing.

She pushed me to my knees in front of her, hands on my shoulders, having me travel the length of her body slowly. My hands slid from her back, to her ass, to slightly below it and I knelt in front of her, looking up. “Taste me,” she said and I needed no other invitation as I buried my face between her legs and sucked her pussy lip gently into my mouth.

I heard a murmur as my tongue traced over the fold, finally dipping inside where I could taste her and touching her clit. She shifted slightly, putting her foot up again onto the stool and pulled my head tighter into her. She tasted of a sweet musk, so delicious and I hungrily lapped at her, my tongue circling her clit, then vibrating rapidly on it and making her fingers tighten in my hair. I bent slightly and thrust my tongue up into her, licking at her juices, stabbing in and out and she cried out, her legs beginning to tremble slightly so that I cupped her ass and held her steady.

I opened my eyes and looked at her and she was looking in the mirror, watching me pleasure her, seeing my tongue sliding in and out of her. Her other hand was cupping her breast and plucking at her nipple, pulling and twisting it. I watched as she tilted her head back, her body trembling hard now and taking my tongue again focused on her clit, licking it and sucking it into my mouth, pressing against it hard as she gasped for air. I took one finger and thrust it up inside her, feeling her stiffen and then melt, her orgasm gripping my finger tightly and I drank in all her juices.

When her trembling stopped she pulled me away from her clit, my tongue doing lazy soft circles on it and I fell back on my heels, again looking up at her. She pressed forward, knocking me back, and with my legs still trapped in my pants I fell onto my back, knees in the air. I don’t think I even had a chance to adjust position before she knelt over me and took the head of my cock into her pussy. She was so wet, so hot, and I was rock hard, and without thinking drove my hips upwards, shoving my cock deep into her pussy. Her muscles clenched tightly, I could feel the fluttering and I almost came right there, would have if again she didn’t reach and squeeze hard around the base of my shaft.

It was torture, her hot pussy around the upper part of my cock and not being able to move. I could feel her adjusting, her muscles releasing just that little bit, and calmed down slightly, relaxing underneath that sexy body. She must have sensed I was under control because she let go of the base of my cock and took me all the way, very deep. I gritted my teeth to hold off the orgasm screaming to happen and she settled on me, doing a slow grind, rocking her hips back and forth as she rode me. I watched her, not wanting to miss a thing, recognizing now the signs of her orgasm, the way her eyes closed, her head tilted back, her body tightened. I watched as the goose bumps raced over her skin, and her nipples hardened even more. Feeling her tremble on me was so damn hot, her stockinged legs against the side of my body. Her mouth opened slightly as she gasped for air, and then I could feel her cum for me, her pussy muscles clenching and releasing, her body straining with the power of it as she seemed to stop breathing and came.

I was frenzied now. I couldn’t hold back any more, and as she fell forward onto me I grabbed her ass, held her still and lifting my hips off the floor began pounding into her, hard and fast. She cried out against my neck but didn’t stop me, taking everything I was giving her, accepting this wild ride. I was so hot though that I couldn’t cum. I could feel it sitting there, but wasn’t getting what I needed. I pulled her off me and put her on her knees, leaning over the tub and got behind her and drove in. Her ass jiggled slightly as I thrust into her, taking her hard and fast, going deep, pounding against her. She put her head down and arched her back slightly, but I reached up and fisted my hand into her hair, pulling her head back, listening to her gasp again at this unexpected pleasure.

It built from deep within my balls. I could feel the force of it as it started, almost like tearing me apart as it pulsed through me and I could feel myself begin to cum. I pulled out and shot all over her ass, grinding myself against her crack and cumming hard. I swear it pulled everything out of me as I erjupted, my eyes saw stars and I jerked against her, pushing her hard against the tub. Finally it began to ebb, and I realized my legs were trembling, kneeling there on the floor. I looked at us in the mirror and laughed, her naked, me with my pants around my knees, twisting my legs in funny angles. I kissed her shoulder and she straightened up, pressing firmly against me and said “we’re only getting started”.

She helped me get undressed and I took off those heels and her stockings and garter. She pulled me into the tub and we settled back, not really talking, just pressed skin against skin until she eventually moved and picking up a sponge started soaping me down. She made me stand in front of her while she caressed every inch with that sponge, and I was hard again before she handed it to me and said my turn. I paid her the same attention, massaging those beautiful breasts, tweaking the nipples till they went hard, down her flat tummy to between her legs where my fingers “accidently” slipped and stroked inside her folds. It was erotic, it was sensual and it made me want her again.

We left the tub after rinsing and dried each other off, me following her lead for everything. She then took me by the hand into the bedroom, stretching out on the bed and told me to pleasure her, to take from her what I needed. I was uncertain what she meant, but she lifted her hands above her head and grasped the underside of the headboard, opened her legs slightly and then closed her eyes. I stood looking at her and then reached out and touched, starting at her foot, massaging it slightly, listening to her murmur of pleasure. I continued to massage her foot and then up her leg, hands stroking over her calf muscles, knees and then thighs. She shifted on the bed and groaned in pleasure and I did something daring, I sucked her toe into my mouth.

Now, I’ve never had a thing for a woman’s foot before but when her body arched and I heard her gasp in surprise I was hooked. My tongue traced over the toe, sliding between it and she shivered, so then I lightly bit her pad of the toe. I watched her hands clench on the board and her other leg bent, lifting her ass off the bed as she rolled slightly. I put that leg down and gave the same treatment to the other leg and foot, first massaging, relaxing the muscles then playing with her toes in my mouth.

I straddled her legs, sliding up her body, hands on the sides of her thighs and ass up over her hips. I purposely stayed away from her pussy and massaged her rib cage as I settled my weight around her groin area. The tip of my cock pressed tightly into the upper fold of her pussy, and I could feel her try and take more, but her movements were restricted. Whenever I leaned forward to massage it would rock against her and she groaned in response, her head tilting ever so slightly back. I cupped her breasts, massaging them in my hands, pressing them together, and then kneading them. Her nipples got very hard again and stood proud and unable to resist I leaned forward and gently bit one, nibbling on it then blowing over it and watched her tremble.

I enjoyed this reaction I was getting and with my tip of my cock pressed almost on her clit I began to lick and suck at her nipples, sometimes adding little nips with my teeth as she moaned and moved beneath me. Her body arched hard, offering me her breasts and almost unseating me from her hips, but I stayed in position, and my cock was being rubbed wickedly by her gyrations. I feasted at her breasts for some time, enjoying myself, enjoying her when I saw a hand leave the headboard. I immediately stopped what I was doing and she opened her eyes slightly, glazed over, passion filled and told me I play this game very well. She put her hand back on the headboard and relaxed again and I shifted slightly, easing myself off her and lifting her legs.

Keeping her knees together, turning her just a bit towards me I thrust my cock slowly into her. It parted the folds, her wetness coating me and she moaned out loud as I went in inch by inch. In this position I was able to control the depth, the thrust and I worked hard to bring her pleasure, changing from soft and slow, to hard and fast, to deep and then shallow until she cried out her need, telling me to please finish. I then drove into her hard and fast, not changing my pace, my hips grinding against hers as she began to cum. It felt wonderful, was what I was waiting for, and I emptied myself into her, pulse after pulse of cum.

Later, when I was almost unconscious because of the activities we shared, lying with her next to me in that bed, I smiled as I thought that I still didn’t know her name. We shared so much but not that. Tomorrow I thought as my hand curled possessively over her ass cheek… tomorrow.

Published 
Written by DoIDare
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments