Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manmoirs: Ms. Opposite - Part 1

"She knew how to turn this boy on"

8
2 Comments 2
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Kristy was my direct supervisor at my previous work placement through school. She wrote me a glowing reference letter for my next employer, and she definitely took a liking to me. She took the college route and wound up being a coordinator, landing a job quickly. I was actually a year older than her.

At first glance I thought she was hot; brunette, 5'4" with D-cup breasts, blue eyes and a sweet body. She'd wear 5-inch shoes all the time, which made her deceptively tall. She confided to a guy friend of mine at the TV station that she thought I was hot and wanted to jump my bones if she wasn't in a relationship. She didn't know I was involved with Kira at the time because we kept our relationship private (Manmoirs: The Asian).

Fast forward to October where I was working full-time for another company, and we happened to chat on MSN Messenger one night. I left it open by accident while working late one night. We caught up with some small talk and she wondered what I was up to on this particular night. I told her I was working until around midnight.

"I'm going to be at Bobby's Bar. You should come by."

"I can do that. I won't make it until around 12:15."

"I'll still be there."

So I finished up my work early and wound up seeing her at the bar around midnight. She looked incredible in her tight jeans, leather jacket and a top that showed her tremendous chest. She definitely had an edge to her, and the look of fire and ice with those blue eyes of hers.

We talked for a bit, and then I ran into an old teammate of mine. After a while she squeezed my arm and said she was going outside for a smoke. Although I didn't smoke, I walked outside with her. Once we were alone she seemed a bit more relaxed.

"Are we fucking tonight?"

She was now speaking my language.

"Yep. I can't wait."

That's when she stuck her tongue out to touch mine. I obliged, and I had a huge bulge in my pants.

"You have no idea how badly I've wanted you Dean."

"Kristy I'm there with you. I wanted you the first time I met you."

That was a lie. She was hot, but I never thought about her until my buddy spilled her secrets to me. Now I was game for her.

Around 12:45 I drove her to her place and we went inside. We started kissing, heavy tongue action. Before we started ripping off clothes she had to tell me about how she became single. After Canadian Thanksgiving dinner, her boyfriend confessed to cheating on her. She lost her mind, they broke up. At that point I didn't care, I had a rock hard dick that needed out of my pants to breathe properly.

We locked lips again and wasted no time peeling off our clothes. Her body looked even better without any clothes on. Her curves were absolutely perfect to my eyes. We opted to do it on her couch instead of her bedroom. She laid on her back on that couch with her legs wrapped around me.

"Do you have a condom?"

"Yes I do."

I pulled out a rubber and threw it on my throbbing cock. I was almost in-pain. I needed her pussy so badly.

SelenaSaintsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaSaintsTS

Yes she was hot but I think what turned me on the most was she was my former "boss", and that she wanted to fuck me while she was with her then-boyfriend. Now we were single and nothing could stop us.

"Go slow," she said.

I gently eased my way inside her. She was wet and a little tight. Seemed as though she hadn't had much sex or her ex-boyfriend was much smaller than me. Her hole made my cock King Kong.

I slowly penetrated her vagina as she requested, moving my hips in circles as I gently pumped myself in and out of her. She wanted a man with a slow hand and easy touch, because she was climaxing almost immediately. Her breathing got faster as I continued the gentle pace. Her panting got louder and louder. Then her legs squeeze around my body, her arms braced around my shoulders as her body twitched and jolted.

"Oh my God that felt so good."

She didn't want me to go any faster. This was the pace that she could handle. I had never fucked a girl slowly before. She loved every second of it. Steady movement was all she needed. And she came a second time, although the orgasm wasn't as strong as the first.

"Do you want to switch positions?"

She shook her head.

"No. This feels way too good. I want to stay here."

I kept slowly filling her groove with my cock. I squeezed her breasts a little harder and that sent her over the edge once more. Her third orgasm while she laid on her back. Our kisses became more intense. We were teetering on making love rather than fucking. The problem was, I didn't have feelings for her. Yet we kissed passionately and held one another like we were first time, high school lovers. I got the sense right then and there she wanted to be more than friends.

In the meantime, she was cuming for a forth time. This time her screams were louder, her kisses were more intense and she squeezed my body like she was falling from the sky. I kept the pace to a minimal just the way she liked it.

"Why didn't we do this sooner? Your cock feels so good. I can't believe how big you are."

I didn't know what to say, so I blurted this gem...

"You're so fucking sexy."

Yep, I have a way with words!

By this time we were drenched in sweat yet we didn't have any covers over our bodies. It was me on top of her on top of a couch. No position change, no fast fucking, just slow penetration that's making her toes curl. Her toes curled up hard for her fifth orgasm. She twitched as hard as she did on the first orgasm.

"Oh my God I've cum five times! You're so amazing Dean."

I finally emptied my balls inside the condom while deep inside her, squeezing her round-shaped ass. I held her booty tight while my cock spurted rope after rope after rope of semen. We kissed passionately as my ongoing orgasm came to an end. I needed that.

We cuddled afterward, and she decided to blindside me with this line.

"Have you ever thought about being more than friends?"

Oh fuck, here we go again...
Published 
Written by Manmoirs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments