Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mary & I

"The follow-up to Awakenings Revisited"

4
2 Comments 2
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Since our lunchtime meeting and its fervid dessert, we'd been exchanging regular 'phone calls at varying times of the day. The longest ones were in the evening when we had neither work nor family matters requiring attention. 

Our conversations had covered the panoply of our all too brief, in person, meeting, learning about each other's subsequent experiences including the circumstances of us each losing our spouses. Inevitably, our discussions turned to meeting again and, provided we didn't become sidetracked by the re-arousal of our senses and bodies, we both agreed that the introduction of a new person into the lives of our children had to be gently handled. All three of them had only been familiar with having one parent for more than half their lives.

However, as we now knew we only lived some 30 miles (50 kms) apart, we managed to arrange a meeting for the two of us for a week hence and, at Mary's suggestion, it should be at her home. That particular conversation ended with us teasing each other quite graphically. I have known that my, let us say, self-indulgence was quite protracted and finally explosive later. Fortunately, I always did my own laundry! Idly, I wondered if Mary had had a similar experience. I certainly fell asleep with a smile on my face.

We both knew that the intervening week would be busy for us both but we did manage one more 'phone call and, cheekily, nay, hopefully, I did ask whether or not she'd thought about us after our last one. There was a pause and then: "Oh, yes." Chuckling to each other, we confirmed our arrangements.

My two were off to stay with their grandparents and her daughter was staying with a friend for the week-end, none of them returning until early Sunday evening.

I left straight after work that Friday, an overnight case packed in the back together with a couple of bottles of the sparkling white wine I knew she liked from our lunchtime meeting. As luck would have it, the traffic was light in the immediate city area and thinned out the further I got into the more rural areas. I spotted a fairly large country pub and took the opportunity to freshen up after the day's work and had a non-alcoholic drink before setting off on the last lap. Not being an overly confident individual, I was glad to have the chance to settle the butterflies of anticipation and nerves that were fluttering around my abdomen. They competed with a, thankfully, gentle arousing lower down, the evidence of which was not very obvious in my staid office clothing.

Tucking my vehicle round the back of her house, I gathered the items from the back and set off for the back door, as we'd arranged. I was about to knock when she opened and greeted me with a wide smile, also, like me, still in her office clothes. Without preamble, we started kissing and I pushed the door shut with my heel. Not a word had been exchanged and it was quickly apparent she was as aroused as me. Her hard nipples were rubbing against my chest as we tightly embraced. 

Eventually, we broke apart and she took my hand leading me through into a corridor and turning into a downstairs shower room. Her first words were : "Let's wash off the grime of the city." Buttons and zips were speedily undone. I was a little quicker and was able to enjoy the sight of her in bra and pants, the former displayed prominently as she reached round to undo the clasp. Seeing her bend slightly to slide down the pants, I knelt with the intent of probing the finely haired mound which came into view.

However, she stopped me and hauled me, quite unwillingly, of course (!), into the shower cubicle. We both stood apart as the initial flow of cool water gushed forth. Soon, that turned warm and we started to soap each other, surveying the bodies which were still new to each other. I confess that after thoroughly soaping her back that as Mary was still facing me, I paid extra attention to those tantalising breasts which had grown somewhat since our very first encounter. To me, though, they were just right. The perfect handful which I took much pleasure in checking and re-checking. Of course, my erection was very hard, pointing prominently out. Mine had never been one which arched up towards the navel. It seemed to act like a magnet to her as she busily soaped and washed it, gently rolling the foreskin back and taking extra care to cleanse that area with one hand. Her other soaped my balls and the gap between my legs.

Distracting in the extreme though this attention was I paid attention to washing her front, working down to the folds, slipping one finger in and out a few times and then moving on to the slight gap between her legs.

barbara_fun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
barbara_fun

With all this attention, we were breathing heavily and our balance was not so good. Reluctantly, I stood back, asking if we could go somewhere more comfortable. Nodding agreement, we rinsed ourselves off, towelled ourselves at least partially dry and walked entirely naked to the next room. A short walk, yes, but it gave me time to admire her shape from behind and revel in the movement of her buttocks - ones which I knew I would be caressing very soon.

On entering the room, I could see the bed had the sheets turned  back. I had no chance to look around as Mary faced me and we were kissing with even more intensity than in the kitchen, our bodies completely unfettered by clothing. A groan of pleasure rumbled in my chest and I felt her responding chuckle through the softness of her breasts. We stumbled our way to the bed, almost falling on to it in our eagerness. Side by side, our hands, mouths were everywhere they could reach. My knee nudged between her legs and meeting no resistance, I rolled her onto her back and with no further foreplay, slid my cock inside. I was home.

Our pace was a fast as the first time. We met each other's thrusts almost in unison. At first we watched each other but soon we were lost in the sensations and I could feel the familiar urgency of a pending eruption. Not wanting this time to be as frenetic as our first, I slowed the pace. Her eyes immediately opened and looked questioningly at me. I slid out of and settled by her flank, stroking, admiring and relaxing. I explained that I wanted a longer time simply enjoying our bodies. She grinned and responded by rolling me on my back and seeking my cock with her mouth. This meant her legs were each side of my head so, of course, I reached up, grasped her buttocks and pulled her almost flat on top of my face. My tongue dived between the slick folds, licking our combined fluids whilst a finger sought her g-spot.

My concentration on that mellowed the undoubted effects of her mouth, tongue and suction on my erection. Perhaps I was too enthusiastic because my face was suddenly deluged with a veritable flood, her leg muscles tightened dramatically and my cock was abandoned as her body orgasmed. Needless to say I emerged spluttering and coughing, more or less drowned. Once we'd recovered, her rapid heartbeat steadying and me able to breathe and see, our laughter echoed in the room.

"Okay", I said rather ruefully, "Maybe that wasn't such a good idea".

"Oh, it was for me". This set off another laughing episode with much cuddling. This led, inevitably, to us both being aware of the hard, wet erection compressed between us. Wordlessly, she reached down, lifted one leg and slid it in. No encouragement was needed for me to push, pull back, push and meet her responding movements. Our faces were close together, eyes locked as she almost wantonly inspected the effect she was having.

Just at the right moment, her hands gripped my buttocks and pulled hard into her as the spasms of ejaculation pumped what almost seemed to me to be an unending supply of semen. Stroking one side of my face, she again watched me intently as I reclined and let my breathing return to normal. We settled comfortably in each other's arms for a while until my sometimes questionable sense of fun emerged. Reaching down, I gathered a mix of her fluids and my semen on a finger. Then, as though a touch of endearment, I drew it across her mouth. Smiling she parted her lips and licked.

"Beast," was her response which, even though accompanied by a thump from a pillow, did seem rather halfhearted - thankfully!

Of course, it did break the spell of sensuality and sexiness and rumbles from our abdomens did announce hunger pangs. Off we went to tidy ourselves up, dress in only shirts and underwear and than head for the kitchen.

On arrival, I had managed to put one of the bottles in the fridge before we were otherwise occupied so I opened that for us to enjoy while dinner was prepared. I was delegated to prepare salad to accompany the first course and then cut up fruit to go with some local ice cream for dessert.

It was so pleasant to be relaxing together, chatting about our families, touching on social life and knowing we would be sharing a bed and our bodies again, later. And, of course, we had a full day and night ahead.

With so much to learn, so much to enjoy, could this be a new start for us?

 

 

 

Published 
Written by rebustoo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments