Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mulligan

"The story of Aya, a discontented wife, told through four seasonal vignettes."

10
7 Comments 7
3.1k Views 3.1k
6.9k words 6.9k words
Recommended Read

Fall

Aya wondered if his cock tasted as delicious as it looked. The member in question had attached itself to Rocky, a rakish guitarist she had met online, and fittingly, it bore a striking resemblance to a life-sized marble statue of antiquity. Complete with a modern overhaul, it was sculpted in gloriously veiny high-definition. She fantasized about those rippling twin veins pulsing against her tongue as he spilled his load. Do veins even pulsate? Regardless, she had no doubt that Rocky would have no trouble keeping it nice and hard for her to find out.

Currently, her husband’s flailing semi was unenthusiastically smooshing in and out of her rapidly drying pussy. She exhaled impatiently. "Are you almost finished, babe?" 

Five simple words, the seemingly innocuous question defeated him. Michael withdrew and collapsed next to her like a deflated balloon. Silence. What unspoken accusations were writhing toward his lips? It didn't matter. Her tongue was sharper than his if he fancied another duel. 

"I'm sorry, Aya” he sighed. “I’m going to fix this. I don't know how yet, but I promise you that I will."  

Aya’s wine-stained lips turned upward into a vacuous smile, but offered no reply. She would have invited a fight had he not looked so pitiful. It would have been a welcome change of pace from the monotonous boredom that hung over the marriage like heavy rainclouds. She regarded him carefully; his contrite eyes reeked of desperation. She didn't believe a single word. 

"Ok, I hope you are right. I love you, Mike." She sunk into the pillow and closed her eyes, her dreams afloat with the surreal phallic imagery of crumbling Greek statues marching alongside their disembodied appendages.   

Winter

Virtually every window along West Main Street was adorned with holiday trappings in one form or another. It was a balmy afternoon in the small Texas suburb and the spruced up storefronts provided the only context that Christmas was less than a week away. 

Aya was seated in the business district’s trendiest coffee shop. An older, heavyset woman, whom she worked with, sat across from her. Brenda hung on Aya’s every word, as she dished the latest salacious details of her marriage. 

“Mike hasn’t brought up any plans yet. I’m not quite sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.” She took a sip from her vanilla chai latte. “I guess I’ll find out soon enough.” 

 “It sounds like he’s toying with you, honey. I would call my husband on his shit if he pulled something like that on our anniversary, and believe me, he’s tried.”

“Oh I’ve thought about it, no doubt, but I don’t think it would do any good, Brenda. He shuts down as soon as the conversation turns remotely argumentative.”

She raised an inquisitive eyebrow. “You know the alternative. Still considering that tall drink o’ water that dresses like a Vegas magician?” 

Aya chuckled. “Rocky? He does dress a bit like a prick, huh. Yeah, I sent him some more pics a couple weeks ago, but if you are not-so-discreetly trying to ask me if we’ve fucked yet, then the answer is still no.” 

Brenda tsked. “The things I would have done to him fifteen years ago would make a stripper blush. You’re not gonna be thirty forever, looks gonna fade. Believe me.”

“Jesus, Brenda. I am still married you know. I figure that has to count for something.”

“You showed me the pics he sent you! Don’t get all uppity over it now,” she teased. “It wasn’t more than a month ago that you was sittin’ in this booth chewing on Mike’s ass and asking me if I could help get you in contact with a good divorce lawyer.”   

“And I want you to know that I appreciate that, I really do. I don’t know how I would have gotten through this last year without you.” 

Brenda’s smile revealed a much younger, carefree woman. 

“There is still a part of me that loves Mike. I don’t care for his recent posturing, but I’ve actually caught of few glimpses of the man I fell for. I’m curious to see how things turn out.”

Her phone buzzed. It was a text from Michael: 

I made us reservations at Luca’s tonight. 7:00 pm. Wear the sexy red dress with the cutouts and your black stilettos. - M

Asshole. Like hell she was going to sex it up for him on command.

I’ll see you then. - A

“That Mike?” Brenda asked.

“Yeah.” She drained the remainder of her coffee. “I think I’m going to need to switch to wine.”

*****

She settled on a flowy, black number and flats paired with a local Pinot Noir. It wasn’t nearly as revealing as the red cocktail dress Michael had suggested. Nevertheless, it fit snugly enough to flaunt her features. Wavy chestnut hair spilled past her collarbone in long, loose layers. A fair compromise, she thought, as she selected her favorite piece of jewelry, a helix-shaped diamond pendant that rested just above her cleavage. After applying a flirty shade of red lipstick, she headed to Luca’s. 

Shortly after the Uber driver dropped her at the door, Aya headed inside. She found her husband standing next to the bar, beer in hand, flirting with a fit, young redhead. 

“Keep telling yourself that. Just remember, some of us need more than 140 characters to compose our thoughts.” 

The pretty redhead cackled like a schoolgirl and playfully shoved his arm. “You’re too much, Mike.”

“You about finished here?” Aya interrupted.

“Hey sweetheart, this is Brittney. I met her at the gym last week.” Michael gestured to the girl, who was still trying to collect herself. “Brittney, this is my wife, Aya.”

“Pleasure, Brittney.” She shot the girl a deadly glance, which didn’t seem to faze her. “Mike, is our table ready?”

“Yeah, should be. Let’s go.” He turned back to Brittney. “It was great talking with you again. I’ll see you around, Britt. Keep it classy.” He grabbed her hand and led them from the bar.

*****

Thirty minutes later, they were sharing the Tilapia Sorrento and polishing off a bottle of Sangiovese Bianco. She was feeling nice and buzzed and genuinely having a good time. Still, the fit, little redhead hadn’t stopped parading through her thoughts since they left the bar and she could no longer remain silent.

“That was pretty bold of you earlier, flirting with the barely legal right in front of me,” she said with an innocent smile.

He was deeply concentrated on the grilled fish in front of him and didn’t look up. “Was I?”

“Yes, you were definitely flirting with her.” 

He didn’t respond and she could feel that familiar heat building in her gut, threatening to spill out. He looked up from his plate with a slightly smug grin, but instead of defending himself, he took a swig of wine.

Her voice, barely restrained, “Just admit it. You were flirting with her.”

“Sure,” he delivered flatly.

“Sure?” Her incredulity was slowly twisting into anger. “Sure, you will admit it, or sure, you were flirting with her?”

His blue eyes bore into hers, cool as ice. “Which do you prefer?”

She could contain herself no longer. “What the fuck Michael? You aren’t even taking this seriously!”

He gave her no reaction. Instead, he slowly and deliberately leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. “No. I’m not.”

*****

They rolled up to their two-story bungalow just after eleven. Michael leaned over the center console and brushed the side of her face. “I had a great time with you tonight. Really, the best night I’ve had in a very long time. I love you, Aya.”

He leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips. She parted her mouth slightly and kissed him back for several seconds. She was slightly dizzy from the wine, but could feel a soft fluttering in her stomach and realized that she was nervous for what came next. They hadn’t had sex in nearly a month. Even when they had tried, the last several attempts had ended in anger or frustration. 

“I love you too, Mike.”

They stepped out of their SUV and headed inside. “So what now?” She tested the waters.

“Well, first I want you to slip out of that dress. Then, once you are comfortable, I was thinking I’d fuck you next to the Christmas tree.”  

Aya laughed. “That’s mighty presumptuous of you. Anything else, milord?”

“How about you show a little Christmas spirit, darling? But, if you’re taking requests, I wouldn’t say no to a blowjob.” He removed his tie and began unbuttoning his shirt.

Aya was taken aback. She hadn’t bought in to his new behavior when it started, and was struggling to buy it now. It had started with nightly gym trips that were soon followed with his stubborn insistence that he was no longer a participant in their regularly scheduled arguments. Now, his stoicism was brimming with a false confidence that bordered on arrogance. Despite her misgivings, she could feel wetness soaking through her panties. If this was still an act, it was a convincing one.

“You sure you want to fuck me? I’m not wearing the red dress you like and I didn’t bring my heels.”

“Well, seeing as I was going to take them off you anyhow, I think I’ll manage.” He removed his shirt and started fumbling with his belt. “Well, maybe not the heels.” 

He had trimmed his body hair short which made him appear much leaner. Still, it was obvious that his chest was noticeably bigger and his abs had become visible. She realized that he looked great, properly hot even, like she was seeing him anew. 

“Definitely wear the heels next time though.”

Aya stepped forward and kissed him passionately. He kissed her back hard, slipping his tongue into her mouth as his hands fumbled alongside hers to help her out of the dress. His pants hit the floor and he pulled her close, biting her bottom lip. The briefs soon followed and the warmth of his erection pressed into her. She moaned into his mouth as he gripped her ass. She felt the head of his cock was leaking precum onto her bare stomach. 

Oh fuck, I’m ready for him, she thought. “You can take me under the Christmas tree, Mike.”

“I intended to.” 

His fingers deftly unfastened the clasp of her bra and her breasts sprang free. His hands greedily seized the pair and her nipples hardened between his fingers. She discarded her panties and they moved to the floor next to the towering fir tree. Her back made contact with shag carpet as he straddled her legs on both sides.

The multi-colored tree lights lit the scene with an alien ambience; the twinkling patterns casting unearthly colored shadows that flickered across the carpet. Aya closed her eyes as his lips and tongue connected with her exposed neckline, sending powerful chills racing down her spine. He was drinking her in, his lips moving over her body at an agonizingly slow pace. She detected the fresh, earthy scent of cut pine and groaned as he took a nipple into his mouth, sucking it roughly as his tongue made small circles around her areola. 

“Mmmm, you’re making me so horny baby. I want you inside of me.” 

He kissed her toned stomach, his tongue awakening the nerves beneath as he continued down the front of her smooth thighs. “Spread your legs for me.” 

Aya complied and his hand reached between them, possessively cupping her mound. Moist heat emanated from her as he gently squeezed her outer labia, trapping her sensitive clit between lips. A single finger worked its way inside her as his thumb provided pressure directly on her clit. He reached up to rest his thumb against her red lips and she took his thumb into her mouth, swirling her tongue across the salty skin as she began to suck. He mimicked the movements of her mouth with his finger and thumb, matching her pressure and pace. As she sucked harder, his thumb pressured her clit accordingly, fingers rising upward into her spongy warmth. 

“Baby, I need your cock in me” she pleaded, wetness leaking out of her, trickling down her ass in tiny rivulets. 

He pressed his swollen head into her clit and dragged it downward, covering it in her juices before pressing it to her entrance. It had been awhile and Aya was incredibly tight. As the head of his cock stretched her open, she felt a burning sensation as he forced his way inside. He entered slowly, giving her time to adjust to his girth as his shaft gradually became slicker, eliminating the harsh friction. 

“For fuck’s sake Mike, you’re practically tearing me. Did you pop a Viagra?”

“That’s all me, baby. Can you handle more? My tip is barely in.”

“Mmhmm, I want you deeper.”

She gasped as he pushed all the way in, his balls pressing into her cheeks. He was incredibly solid and she had forgotten that his cock was more than capable of filling her when he was at his best. As he began thrusting in earnest, she felt each ridge, every unique texture of his cock caressed her walls as he slid even deeper. 

“Sit up,” he growled. “I’m going to take you from behind.” 

“Not yet. Please just stay right here with me. You feel amazing.” 

Her heart was racing and she moaned loudly in between small, hitching breaths as he took her. His cock was throbbing inside her and she realized that the confined walls of her pussy were relaxing to accommodate his girth. He lifted his hips slightly and switched to a more vertical angle, causing her to cry out in ecstasy as the shaft of his cock began to glide across her clit.

“Oh my God, Mike! You’re making me cum so hard, please don’t stop.”

Her breasts bounced wildly on either side of her diamond pendant as his balls slapped against her ass with each stroke. She could hear her pussy emitting the sloppy sounds of their fucking as his length expelled more and more of her cum with each thrust. He reached down and toyed with her clit as he pounded the sopping mess that had been her formerly pristine pussy. 

A myriad of lights danced through the branches above her; the smell of pine was overwhelmed by the sweaty musk of their sex. He groaned loudly and she could tell he was close. A heavy hand wrapped around her throat, but he didn’t squeeze. He stuck the fingers of his other hand in her mouth and she sucked them hungrily, surprised by the enjoyment she derived from her own taste.

Her senses were overloaded; she straddled the edge of climax, delirious. His cock swelled impossibly and she lifted her hips off the floor to rhythmically meet the apex of each thrust. 

“Give it to me. I want it all. Please baby, don’t pull out.”

He shuddered and flexed his chest and abs hard as he released an animalistic groan. She felt his cock contract and pulse violently within her as the first jet of hot semen landed deep inside. They tumbled over the edge, engulfed in their hedonism as they erupted together.

Spring

The sound of rolling waves crashing on the shore provided background noise to the Van Halen guitar lick screaming through the foreground. It was 95 degrees and the sand volleyball pit had been temporarily deserted in favor of cool shade and cheap tequila. Both could be found at the strand’s largest beach bar nestled on the ocean side of South Padre Island. 

Band’s pretty good, Aya thought, as she yelled out her order for a second margarita. It was Spring Break and the bar was more crowded than she had ever seen it. Standing on the bar, two girls were taking body shots from between a third’s fake, pierced tits. The crowd roared their approval. 

Aya didn’t mind, on the contrary, she was having a great time people watching. The crowd had been positively buzzing since sunset, still drunk on sunshine, and the liquor was flowing freely. A mishmash of college Spring Breakers and older vacationers began to cheer and dance along as the band dropped into the drum and bass groove of My Sharona. Out of nowhere, a rough hand suddenly met the small of her back and subsequently groped her bikini-clad ass.

“Excuse me miss, I was wondering if you could help me find someone.”

Aya started and nearly dropped her fresh drink. She turned and stared the man down with her best poker face. “Maybe. What do they look like?”

“Well, she’s a brunette and she has long, wavy hair. Verrry pull-able. Could be in her mid-twenties. Absolutely gorgeous, but in of a girl next door kind of way. She doesn’t like to draw too much attention to herself.”

“I don’t know if I can help. There’s a lot of sexy women here.” She couldn’t help but smile.

He scrunched up his face as if drawing upon a forgotten memory. “Hmm, well you’re not making this easy.” He grinned stupidly. “She’s got great tits,” he gestured to his chest dramatically. “You know, the kind you wouldn’t mind suffocating in. And an ass that is just begging to be spanked. Oh, I almost forgot. Her lips are quite fantastic, naughty even. You should she them when they’re wrapped around a coc--”

Aya punched him square in the chest. “Mike, you asshole. Come here.”

“Oww…and she can be quite punchy.”

He leaned in and kissed her, his hands reaching under her bikini bottoms to squeeze her bare, sandy ass.

She nibbled at his tongue and wrapped her arms around his neck. He tasted like cigars and whisky. “I can smell Jeff on you. How are he and Lisa doing?” 

“They are doing great, sweetheart. In fact, Lisa specifically asked about you when Jeff and I got back from fishing. They want to take Sheila out on the bay tonight so we can catch up, just the four of us.”

“I’m down if you are.”

*****

Sheila wasn’t fancy, but she more than made up for it with history. Technically, she was a double-decker pontoon fishing vessel. But according to folklore, she was a party barge whose legend approached mythical status. Sheila’s wilder days were now behind her, much like her sun-wrinkled owners, Jeff and Lisa Higgins. Although they were approaching seventy, Jeff and Lisa had remained full of life. 

The bay air was redolent with wood smoke and Aya’s stomach was growling. “That smells great. What are you cooking us up, Jeff?” 

“Mahi-mahi,” he rumbled in a gravelly Texas accent. “We was just playing a little catch and release until this big ole bastard got ahold the line.” Jeff lit a Marlboro from the grill and turned to Aya and Mike. “Made this sucker reel the big sumabitch in.” 

He took a deep drag of his cig. “Speaking of keepers, better not let this one run out your line, Mikey boy.” 

Aya laughed. She had always been fond of Jeff and his easy going nature since her and Michael had met him and Lisa on their honeymoon.

“That was terribly clever, Jeff,” Michael dryly retorted. “Emphasis on terrible.”

Lisa had caught the butt-end as she was coming up from the kitchen and sleeping quarters below deck. “Lord, is he trying to tell jokes again?” She set a plate of vegetables down next to the grill. “Aya, dear, don’t listen to a damned word that old fool says.”

*****

An hour later, their bellies full, they sat around the fire, sipping good bourbon, laughing and enjoying each other’s company. Eventually, Mike and Jeff climbed to the very top of the deck, presumably, to smoke cigars and shoot the shit under the stars.  

FrankieFoxie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FrankieFoxie

Lisa lit a cig and offered Aya one, which she politely declined. “So how have things been sweetie? Mike behaving himself?” 

“He is. We’re doing much better since the last time we visited” she admitted. 

“That’s good. I had about enough of y’alls squabbling the last time we camped out. You two seem happy enough now though, I spose.” She poured herself and Aya another glass. The bottle was nearly empty, though Aya and Michael had little to do with it. 

“Mike doing better, Lisa. I finally feel like our marriage isn’t a disaster.”

“Better how baby? And speak slow, mama’s just about ready to close these eyes.”

Aya did, choosing her words carefully, “It’s almost like he’s getting orders, but I’m not sure where they would come from. I just know that he’s figured out exactly what he wants and that he’ll do whatever it takes to get it. When things aren’t going his way, he just bides his time. He hasn’t bitched or moaned in months.”

“Huh? So, basically, he’s not acting like a pussy anymore?” she exhaled with a chuckle. 

“That’s one way of putting it,” she conceded.

“What does that have to do with you though, Aya?”

“He treats me differently.” She paused, taking another sip of her whisky. “I’ve always known that he loved me deeply, but now, he gives me exactly what I need. Sometimes it’s a kiss, other times he just listens, but he doesn’t hesitate to shut me down if I’m acting shitty.” Lisa sat up slightly in her chair, attentive.

“He has plans for us and he’s going to deliver. So…I plan on following him, wherever that leads us.” She looked down into her glass. 

“Heh heh.” Lisa’s voice was thick with smoke, “splains why you’ve been stuck up his ass all night. Proud of him. Good man to own his shit and get things done. What are the chances he’s up there giving Jeff an earful?”

Aya was stunned. “Really, Lisa? I thought you would be critical. Seeing me falling in line to a man.” 

She leaned back in her chair. “Not at all sweetheart. I’ve just never been lucky enough to have one in my life worth following.”

*****

After saying goodnight to Jeff and Lisa, Aya climbed the ladder leading to the upper deck to join Michael. He had already brought along their sleeping bags and an overnight bag full of the essentials. 

“What are you thinking about?” she asked softly. He was sitting on the edge of the deck, legs dangling, staring into the harbor lights. 

“You know, pretty soon a lot is going to change for us.” He swirled the last of his drink and downed it. “You drunk?”

“Bit buzzed, not really though.” She sat down beside him and grabbed his hand. “I’m looking forward to change. It’s well past time we got out of Texas.”

“Agreed, but we’re not there yet.”

“I know, but you’ll come through. Just like last time.”

“Glad I didn’t disappoint.” He reached over and pulled her close, twirling his fingers through the soft waves of her hair.

“I didn’t believe you though” her hand had started to shake in his. “I seeing another guy when things were at their worst. I don’t know what to say other than I’m so, so terribly sorry.” 

He met her misty eyes with a steady gaze, but they showed no emotion. Aya hesitated and continued. “We didn’t have sex though. I didn’t even meet up with him, but we did exchange some pictures.”

“I know” he finally spoke. 

“You knew?” She was bewildered. “But you didn’t say anything to me?”

“Aya, I led you down a path where you thought that was your best option. I took responsibility for that.” Aya had been dreading this moment and Mike’s reaction was unexpected. “I knew I could bring you back.” He smirked and kissed her forehead.

“You were that certain, huh? That you could win me back?”

“I didn’t know for sure. I figured I at least had a shot so I had to try.”

“Well, I wouldn’t change a thing you did. Whatever happens with California, I’m yours. Every part of me.” 

His voice took a serious tone, but his eyes twinkled mischievously. “Every part of you? You know I have to spank you now. For the picture business.” 

Aya nodded. “Give me what you think I deserve.”

He gave her a half-smile. “It won’t be too bad, seeing as it was your first offense. Hell, I have a feeling you’ll probably enjoy it a little too much.”

Aya leaned over and kissed him, longingly, as she untied her bikini top. Her nipples stood erect in the cool breeze as she knelt before him and pulled down his shorts. She took his cock in hand and he stiffened instantly as she guided him into her mouth. He rumbled his approval as her tongue slowly grazed across the bottom of his shaft, her lips opening wider to take him. 

Grabbing two long handfuls of hair, he pulled her head back roughly, wresting control as he began to slide in and out of her mouth. His hands in her hair guided her movements and she submitted to his touch as he lovingly started to fuck her mouth. Several breaths noisily exited her nose as he pushed his cock into the back of her throat. The salty taste of his precum was insanely erotic and in that moment, all she wanted was to be used for his pleasure. 

He pulled her hair harder and gave her his full length, nearly causing her to choke. She relaxed her throat, suppressing her gag reflex as her hands reached out to cradle his balls. 

“Fuck, Aya. You look magnificent with my cock in your mouth.”

She gave him a muffled response and slipped a free hand down the front of her thong to explore her own building wetness. Spit and cum were leaking from the corners of her mouth, running down her neck to pool on top of her breasts. His length was suffocating and she couldn’t take much more. Even so, surrendering her mouth to his pleasure his cock was incredibly intoxicating. Tears began to stream from her eyes and she could feel her makeup beginning to run. Finally, he pulled out, letting her violently gasp for air.

He helped her to her feet. “Good girl. You look so filthy right now, baby. I love it when you slut it up for me.”

Aya was still catching her breath as she stripped away her lacy thong and moved over to the railing on the side of the deck. “I am your slut, baby. Your filthy, slutty wife.”

“That’s what I like to hear. Stand under this light pole. Spread your legs and wait for me.”

She obeyed and gripped the railing in front of her. A minute later, he returned with her dildo and lube, along with a knife and a long length of rope. “You brought all that with us?” Her heart was thundering now, anxious to see what he had planned; a bit scared, but oh so ready for it.

“Brought the toys, found the rest below. I’m improvising. Now give me your hands.” His face was as calm as the bayside waters as he quickly lashed her wrists together in a well-practiced motion. 

He met her eyes again. “What’s your safe word?” He said this casually, like they had done this a hundred times before.

“Do I need one?” Her face and chest were covered in spit and precum and as the salty breeze washed over her, goosebumps flared up across her nakedness. She couldn’t tell if she was more nervous or aroused, but she was trembling. 

“Just say 'red' if it gets to be too much, and I’ll stop. I love you, Aya.” 

He climbed onto the railing and tied the other end of the rope tightly around the light post, hoisting her arms up in the air above her. 

“W-w-wait, Michael. What if Jeff and Lisa hear us? What if they come up and see this?” Her soft, vulnerable body looked as if he was about to flog her in the middle of town square.
 
He shoved her hips downward, forcing her legs wide open. Her upper body was pulled taut by the bindings.

“They won’t. They’re drunk.”

Her voice quivered through in the night air and she felt a single warm trickle of cum running down her thigh. “But what if they do?”

“Then they’re going to see quite a show.”

Aya exhaled sharply as a rough hand bit into her ass and he grabbed her by the hair, jerking her head back just as his hand connected with the other cheek. She bit her lip and swallowed as another two, much harder blows slammed into her, causing her to cry out. The rope held her upright, dragging head and breasts up toward the sky. Each blow sent jolts of pain through her ass and down her legs. 

She knew this was to be her punishment, but Mike was right, she was enjoying herself. Tied up and spanked raw, her body completely exposed under the moonlight, she had never felt sexier. Soft yelps escaped her each time a blow connected and she began to pant heavily, her legs shaking as he pushed his cock against her swollen red cheeks. 

A whisper in her ear, “I’m going to fuck you in your ass tonight, my love.”

She used her most sultry voice, “All three of my holes are yours, baby. I want you to take me however you want.” This was unfamiliar territory, and she was eager to inhabit her role as his personal fuckdoll. Her heart fluttered with excitement.

Kneeling down behind her, he licked the cum trailing down her inner thigh. He held her ass softly, kissing the red handprints as he spread her cheeks open. His tongue gradually made its way from the underside of her pussy to her asshole.

“Oh, fuck that feels so good, Mike” she let out as he began to lick her pink star. 

He used the wetness from her pussy as lubrication and slowly inserted a finger into her ass, stretching it open. She moaned softly, pondering the new sensation of her asshole clenched around his finger. It felt wickedly filthy, naughty and surprisingly pleasant. She craved more, wanting to test her limits. 

She rocked her hips backward invitingly as he slipped a second finger inside, gently working them in small circles, preparing her for his cock. “I want you in me. I’m ready.”

“I can arrange that” he said in a low voice. He liberally covered his cock in lube and rubbed it between her cheeks. The head of his cock pressed against her entrance and he wrapped his hands around her torso, protectively, as he slow pushed inside. They took a deep breath in unison, synchronizing their breath as he went deeper.

“Oh my fucking God, Mike” she whimpered as his cock began to fill her ass. It was not nearly as painful as she had been expecting, the lubed helping immensely, and she began to slowly grind against him. He gripped her hips and pushed deeper, giving her his full length.

Teeth dug into her shoulder as he pulled her hair. “That’s my entire cock up your ass right now.”

The sounds of her pleasure became louder as he slowly slid in and out, fucking her virgin hole. She desperately wanted to play with her clit, but the rope was cutting into her wrists, preventing her upper body from moving. She could only grind her ass against him.

“You feel so fucking huge in my ass. I want you in my pussy too.” 

The thrusts ceased abruptly as the cold steel ignited her hardened nipples. It was like being held hostage, but the blade against her felt like a toy compared to what remained inside her. “Does my thirsty slut need both her holes filled?”

“Please baby, my pussy needs your attention so bad.”

He reached up and cut the rope from the light pole, freeing her arms but leaving her wrists bound. “Grab the railing.”

She silently bent over as instructed. The dildo ran across her clit causing her gasp from the sudden stimulation. The feeling in her arms began returning as blood rushed back into them, but they were unsteady as she gripped the rail in anticipation. 

The lights from the harbor blurred and she felt fresh floods release as he pushed the dildo completely inside her. He was still buried in her ass when he turned the dildo on, sending pulsating waves throughout her depths. He resumed fucking her ass in long, slow strokes, using the dildo as a second cock. She was never left wanting as he alternated strokes in harmonious rhythm. As his cock was sliding free, the dildo traveled deeper. 

She wouldn’t last much longer. Their sounds of wanton lust pierced the still night and she felt Mike’s heavy breath against her neck as he continued the assault on both her holes. He began to swell in her ass, painfully, and the slight change in sensation propelled her to climax. She nearly screamed as her orgasm enveloped her in warm waves. She clinched violently, shuddering as it rocked through her to send her someplace else.

“Mmmm, fuck.” She was roughly forced to her knees and jerked back to reality. There was the vague sensation of his cock parting her lips as a hot stream of his seed blasted into her. She sucked him ravenously as he spilled into her, the waves rapidly filling her mouth. She sputtered, and cum ran from her lips and down her chin as the pulses slowed. She swallowed what hadn’t leaked out and sucked him dry. 

Aya looked up at him submissively, her face a ruin of smeared makeup. Cum covered her lips, and she licked them seductively as the remainder had begun to drip onto her breasts. “Jesus Christ, Mike. You’ve made me quite a mess.”

“You’re welcome” he laughed. “Fancy a skinny dip?” 

Summer

Pepperdine University was more beautiful than Aya could have imagined. She was still pinching herself that the job was hers. It had taken weeks of negotiations, but they had both secured work on campus. She was smiling madly as she headed toward a small Mediterranean-styled lecture hall on a hill overlooking the Pacific Coast Highway. As the new liaison for scientific outreach, she would be meeting a visiting professor after his lecture to take him to lunch and discuss collaborative opportunities. Her phone buzzed with a text:

Are you wearing it like I asked? – M

You know I am. – A

She entered Collins hall and headed to the women’s room. There was a long, bright welcome banner hanging above the entrance to the main auditorium – PEPPERDINE PRESENTS 5TH ANNUAL SUMMER SEMINAR.

Alone in the bathroom, she opened her blouse and adjusted the black fishnet lingerie underneath. Her nipples were still swollen from the new piercings and were extra sensitive. The sheer material provided a constant reminder of their presence. She unfastened her skirt and adjusted the new vibrator Michael had given her yesterday, ensuring it was in place. She pulled out her phone and shot him a text.

Testing…1…2…3 – A

Aya fixed her outfit and looked in the mirror. She was the image of trendy professionalism. Her modest blouse and skirt, while feminine, certainly did not invite undue attention. This latter detail made her feel even sluttier. Nobody would have any idea what was lying just beneath the surface. 

“Shit” she said aloud as the vibrator kicked into high gear. 

It’s working, but take it easy on me. I still have to make it through the lecture. – A

They had tried out the vibe yesterday as they continued to unpack. Both had agreed that the small U-shaped device was quite a feat of engineering. One end was positioned inside, near her G-spot, while the other was secured against her clit. The device could be triggered remotely and there was even a phone app that allowed him to adjust the type and intensity of the vibrations. The manufacturers had intended it as a solution for long-distance lovers, but Michael was less than a mile away, just across campus. 

I make no such promises. - M

She entered the main auditorium and found a secluded seat. Since it was summer, the lecture was sparsely attended. Probably for the best, she thought as the vibrator whirred back to life. It was a low-intensity, steady sensation. Pleasurable, but not too distracting.

Dr. Maxwell took the stage and introduced himself as a professor of evolutionary physiology. The topic of his talk was how the two scientific disciplines worked in tandem to shape modern relationships. Interestingly, his newest research was of a decidedly sexual nature. Aya pulled out her phone:

That feels good. – A

Dr. Maxwell’s clear voice echoed through the auditorium. He was young, probably in his late 30s and fairly attractive. “The evolutionary progress of Homo sapiens is an unprecedented collective achievement. Yet, as a species, we display remarkable ignorance when it comes to our own biological programming. Put simply, we are curiously out of touch with our most basic impulses.”

Enjoying yourself? – M

The speaker isn’t too bad. He’s charismatic and pretty cute. You might need to get down here, I’m getting pretty hot and bothered. - A

“Despite our ability to rationalize behavior, the impetus behind the majority of our actions is chemical, rather than psychological, in nature. For example, the sex hormones are crucial not only for our sexual responses, but influence our relationship preferences.” 

What’s he talking about? - M

He’s talking about sex. Science and hot monkey sex. - A    

The vibrator kicked up a notch, providing a steady series of pulses against her clit. She could feel the wetness between her legs and bit her tongue, thankful that there was nobody sitting around her. 

Where are you taking him to eat? – M

I have something I want you to eat. – A

“These hormonal responses are coupled and magnified by the release of neurotransmitters, which stimulate the reward centers of our brain. As a result? We experience sensations of comfort or pleasure.” 

Lucky for you. I’m just outside your building. – M 

The vibrator changed from steady pulsing to a constant buzz followed by a series of sharp punctuations. She bit her lip until she tasted blood. It was all she could do to not moan. 

You’re about to make me loud. I don’t want to ruin his talk. - A

“Given this information, we must conclude that oftentimes we remain blissfully unaware of the reasons why we experience those feelings such as comfort, love or lust." 

She reached up and clutched her breasts. Her nipples were throbbing painfully, but the sensation distracted her from what was going on under her skirt.

“Most of us view ourselves as highly intelligent, self-aware creatures who are skilled at evaluating people and making decisions. I argue the opposite. I believe that we are more similar to automata, subjected to and guided by a cascade of chemical reactions that are mostly beyond our control.”

Come find me. I can give you what you need. – M 

Her face and neck were flushed and she was breathing heavily. The vibrator increased to what she hoped was the highest intensity and she let out a quiet squeak. 

There’s still and Q and A session afterward. We should have time for a quickie. - A

A young girl, sitting near the front shot her hand up. “Dr. Maxwell, if what you are suggesting is true, it would seem that attraction, love, and well, even mate selection are largely non-choices on our part. You’re arguing that certain actions elicit a biological response and as a result, we either feel attracted to or repelled by the individuals that embody those actions.”

She stood up slowly, clutching at her skirt. She could feel sticky wetness coating her thighs. Fortunately, the crowd was engaged with the girl’s question and nobody seemed to notice her.

“You couldn’t have said it any better” Dr. Maxwell replied.

I’m in the bathroom on the third floor. There are classrooms up here, so it should be deserted. - M

“Okay then. How do we know which actions result in a favorable response in the other sex? If that’s all true, is it possible to implement this information into some form of sexual strategy?”

I’m on my way. – A

Aya silently exited the lecture hall, making her way upstairs. 

Dr. Maxwell grinned from ear to ear. “Young lady, that’s the million dollar question.”


 

 

Published 
Written by intl_assassin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments