Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Parents Evening

"What happens when a meeting with a parent to discuss her child's progress becomes so much more."

49
18 Comments 18
17.4k Views 17.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words
A few years ago, I was working in this private international school in Greece for about four years and I was very happy there. I was on a decent wage, I had made some good friends and I was popular amongst kids, parents and my colleagues.

What was pretty obvious was that I was the only male teacher in the school and that potentially led to a different type of popularity. Nevertheless, it could be something to embrace.

I should emphasise that I am married and, although I have always had a wandering eye, I had never strayed away. I am not overweight or phenomenally muscular but I am decent looking and have never had issues speaking to women.

Unlike a lot of men, my insecurities are never masked under an alpha male facade, so flirting comes easily and I have always managed to feel comfortable in female company.

To say that the some of the mothers in the school were stunning would be an understatement. They spent a lot of time (possibly too much) taking care themselves; fixing their makeup and waltzing in and out of the premises in their designer gear before getting into their Mercedes, BMWs or Audis. Greek women often have a conceited attitude but as a guy you still would not say no to them.

One particular child in my class had a mother and she was gorgeous in so many ways. She was probably in her early forties and she had this lovely silky blond hair draping over a figure that most models would die for.

When she turned around you could see these enticing sexy brown eyes that lit up a face that, unlike many, had not been pumped full of Botox and smothered in foundation or other unnecessary crap. On the contrary, her face was beautifully proportioned and her makeup was applied sensibly.

She clearly knew that she was beautiful, much to the dismay of many other mothers who no doubt had husbands whose heads would turn whenever she walked past. In addition to this, she was intelligent and did not display the level of arrogance that so many parents displayed.

Occasionally, I would see her around the school when she was picking her children up and she would always say hello to me and ask how I was and vice versa. Sometimes the conversation would be about our plans for the holidays or my next trip back home.

She would always dress conservatively in a slick trouser suit or a blouse with a pencil skirt which was complemented perfectly by sheer nylons with sexy heels or black leather knee boots.

It was the day before half term and the day that most teachers dread; parents evening! Occasionally, you might get the odd irate parent but most of the time they leave satisfied with the feedback that you give them. Some stay five minutes whilst some stay for what seems like five hours.

On this particular occasion, the parents left very happy and it was nice to hear positive things about what they and their children thought of me. Most of us in teaching want to be loved so when you hear that you are appreciated it makes you want to work and do beyond your best for their children.

It was 6:00pm, it was pitch black outside and all of my colleagues had gone. I was probably the last one apart from the head teacher who was in the opposite building. I was exhausted but I had one more parent to see; the perfect woman!

She insisted on a late appointment because she was a lawyer and could not get away from court before 5:30pm. We have to be flexible as professionals but I made sure that I was extra flexible for her.

There was a knock at the door. I opened it and in she walked. The light, sweet aroma of her Chanel perfume was enough for me to forget that I was tired. She smiled and I shook her hand.

“How are you Mr Edwards? You must be exhausted. I am so sorry but I could not get away and you know what the traffic is like in Athens!” she confessed.

“It really is not a problem, Mrs Papantoniou,” I replied humbly. “I am just glad that you could come to discuss Despina.”

“Please, you can call me Maria!” she added.

I spent about 5 minutes chatting to her about how well her daughter was doing and how she was a pleasure to teach. Maria then started telling me how much her daughter enjoyed being in my class and how she always looked forward to my lessons.

It is always a very pleasurable experience when I am told such things and all I could do was smile. Maria then went on to tell me about her husband working overseas and how concerned she was about her daughter not having a male role model in the house.

The conversation then changed from her daughter’s attainment to me being the only male teacher and how few of us there are in the profession. This was then followed by her mentioning mothers in the school who had a crush on me. I just blushed and laughed it off.

Maria then decided to inform me that some of the mothers had taken a fancy to me. If that was not alarming enough, one of them had even found a photo of me on Facebook and sent it to her friends in Mexico.

It was all starting to get a bit uncomfortable but I just smiled and awkwardly continued talking about her daughter.

What was supposed to be a ten minute meeting had become twenty minutes and by this stage it was becoming clearer that this woman had another agenda.

Turning up the heat further, Maria continued. “I am sure that some of these mothers are having erotic fantasies about you when they go home?” Her eyes were piercing as they focused on me.

My jaw dropped and I was surprised to hear where the conversation was going. I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled in a lame attempt to hide my bashfulness.

I then took a sip of my water and then she leaned over to me and whispered, “I know I often think about you when my husband is fucking me.”

With that, I spat the water everywhere. I could not believe what I was hearing. The conversation had developed into something less than appropriate but Maria just giggled wickedly.

Slowly, she then stood up and walked around the desk towards me and then sat herself on the desk.

As she gently rubbed her red nails against my cheek and the collar of my shirt I could feel my erection building. Then I looked up and saw her gorgeous tanned legs crossed below a very sexy black and white chequered pencil skirt.

It was true. This woman was hot and I felt was as though she had come expecting something to happen.

“We are in a school for Christ’s sake!” I kept telling myself.

The next thing I remember was Maria pulling my tie towards her and our lips connected. I completely forgot about where I was. I was unable to resist her charm and we had completely forgotten that we were both married and that this was beyond immoral.

The kiss became passionate and we were in each other’s embrace for several minutes before I decided to explore her body. It was obvious that her breasts were perfectly proportioned as I started unbuttoning her blouse.

The smell of her perfume was driving me wild and I could feel her kisses hitting my neck. The next thing I remember was her pulling my fly down and venturing into my boxers.

“Oh my fucking God!” she exclaimed, stroking my cock for the first time.

“If the mothers in this school knew about this they would not be sleeping at night.”

My hand then ventured up Maria’s skirt and it was greeted with the parting of her legs and a sigh of pleasure where I discovered the very warm and damp gusset of her knickers.

“Oh Mr Edwards, my pussy is purring for you. Can you hear her?” she growled.

Maria took my hands and placed them on her gorgeous arse and I softly gave it a few soft squeezes before reaching for the zipper at the top of her skirt.

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa



The beautiful rasping sound of the zip coming down made me want her even more. I could smell the perfume on her neck and it was enchanting. This woman was inside my head!

I literally had opened Pandora’s Box and even if I could have closed it there was no way I wanted to. Maria stepped out of her skirt to reveal a sexy red pair of knickers and matching bra. The black stilettos clacking confidently against the tiled floor were like lustful detonators going off in my head.

Feeling wound up by the presence of this woman, my animal instinct had set in. I lifted Maria onto an empty desk, rubbed my fingers around her gusset before sliding the lace of her sexy underwear to one side.

Her pussy was warm, wet and clearly hungry as it ravenously swallowed by thumb and forefinger.

“Oh yes Mr Edwards! My pussy needs some very much needed extra-curricular activity. I promise to be a very good pupil!” she teased.

I then lifted her legs up and her skirt rode up to reveal a gorgeous ass and a tattoo of a dragon on her left thigh. This woman just epitomised femininity, confidence and sheer sexiness.

With a sudden tear of her knickers I knelt down before this goddess and stuck my tongue into her beautiful wet cunt. She tasted so sweet and I was like an excited bear cub exploring a honey pot for the first time.

Every lap of her sweet labia was met with groans of pleasure. I could feel her clitoris throbbing against the tip of my tongue. It was like a ticking bomb ready to go off. Indeed, her pussy was beautifully trimmed with the shape of a heart at the top and she maintained it very well.

Deeper and deeper, my tongue went inside her and her clit was well and truly inflated until there was this massive release. Maria screamed in delight and then squirted jets of her orgasm all over my mouth.

“Fuck me! Fuck me! I have never cum like that before!” she screamed.

Unlike some men, I was far from freaked out by the squirting. On the contrary, I held her more firmly and tried to make her squirt again. This drove Maria crazy as she trembled violently on the desk. Would she find enough pleasure to release again?

Like lightning, another orgasmic bolt swept through Maria’s body and I stood up to watch Maria’s eyes disappearing into the back of her head. Her pussy was gushing for a second time.

“Where the fuck did you learn to do that?” she howled, panting in delight.

Still shaking, Maria got to her feet and started rubbing my cock inside my boxers.

“It’s my turn!” she whispered.

With that, Maria pulled my boxers down and opened her mouth slowly before gently sliding her lips down my cock.

She sucked up and down my shaft a few times before licking my balls. This woman certainly knew how to please a man and with one hand wrapped around my cock she gently scraped up and down with her teeth.

After several minutes, I felt myself about to explode down her throat.

“Oh fuck! I am going to cum!” I panted.

Maria had no intention of letting me fuck her just yet and as she licked underneath my balls, I felt my release. Huge jets of my cum hit her chest and stained her bra. She sighed and sucked on my softening shaft as the last drops of my release entered her mouth.

I pulled Maria to her feet and we started kissing passionately. We were not done yet. I still wanted to fuck this gorgeous woman and she wanted me to fuck her too. I could feel my cock getting hard again in Maria’s hand and clearly her was still not satisfied.

Maria then walked over to my desk. She quickly cleared everything onto the floor and bent over, legs parted, with her arse clearly visible and a cheeky grin behind.

“Come on Mr Edwards. Fuck this slutty and needy mother!” she urged.

I did not need a second invitation. I walked over to her, took one look at her wet, needy cunt and slid my cock inside her.

Gently, I started thrusting in and out of her. She felt so wet and inviting. Her plentiful pussy juices were lubricating my shaft.

My balls were pounding off her arse and I was pressing her chest firmly against my desk as our thrusts met each other. She wanted me and I wanted her badly.

Every so often, I would feel her legs tremble and hear the light scratching of her sexy heels against the floor.

Taking more control of the situation, I started teasing her by pulling out of her and licking her beautiful gaping cunt before entering her again.

“Give me that massive cock, you fucking asshole!” she howled.

That was when I became more daring.

I rubbed her clit for a few seconds before slowly sticking my forefinger in Maria’s arse. Would she freak out and slap me for even thinking about going there?

Maria quickly turned around and looked at me, clearly shocked at what I was doing. At the same time she licked her lips and gave me a wink. Clearly, the answer to my question was a green light to do as I pleased.

“Oh you bad boy!” she said tartly. “Put your finger in my ass, you dirty fucker!” she added.

Only thirty minutes ago, this beautiful woman was merely the mother of a child in my class. I was now preparing to stick my cock in her very tight arse.

Teasingly, I slid two fingers gently in and out of her arse. By now I was in full control and I gave her a few gentle slaps on her arse cheeks.

“You dirty bitch! You fucking love it! You want my cock up there don’t you?” I muttered down her hear.

How would I ever be able to look her child (my pupil) in the eye again after this amazing turn of events?

Fortunately, the school was now deserted and we had the place to ourselves. With a few little licks over her anus I slipped my cock in and that seemed to drive her wild.

“Oh my God! You are in my tight ass! You are really fucking my ass! Your cock feels massive!” she gasped.

I slid in and out gently because I could sense that this was not something Maria had had much experience of. I pulled out and started licking her dirt hole to help her relax more.

When I put myself in her arse again she was more comfortable and I edged slowly further inside her.

I could see Maria slowly rubbing her pussy as I started to become more rhythmic inside her arsehole. It did not take long before I was properly pounding her like a whore and without warning Maria screamed in utter delight as she found more release from her very active cunt.

This was all too much for me. I couldn’t contain it any longer. I quickly pulled out of her arse and sprayed my seed all over her beautiful ass cheeks.

We lay down on the desk for a couple of minutes in a romantic embrace and we continued kissing.

Finally we got dressed. Maria tried to put her knickers on, forgetting how badly torn they were and eventually she handed them over to me.

“I want a new pair of these and if you want to get me anything else I would be very appreciative!” she demanded, pointing to her torn panties.

Casually, she fixed her make-up, tied her hair back and zipped up her skirt.

“I think my daughter might need some extra help with her Maths and English. I am sure you can take an hour or two out of your schedule to help her.” Maria said, slowly heading for the door.

“Of course,” I responded coolly as I buttoned my shirt up.

“Good! I don’t want her falling behind and I am sure I can offer you very favourable terms of payment,” she replied.

With a wink and a turn of her heel, this beautiful and sexy woman left the room.

Published 
Written by sexmadman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments