Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Promises, Promises

"Cheryl releases Drew from his promise and plans a weekend escape."

9
6 Comments 6
7.3k Views 7.3k
3.5k words 3.5k words
The emails between Cheryl and me had dropped to a bare minimum in the last couple of weeks. We had established a pattern. When she could, Cheryl would appear in our apartment around ten in the morning on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. The only emails we exchanged came when there was some reason when she was unable to keep our arrangement.

The ping I heard announced something in my inbox. I started to feel dejected. Cheryl couldn’t join me this particular Monday.

“Family obligations,” the email stated. “I’ll let you know when I can escape next. I promise I’ll make it up to you.”

I went to make my morning coffee, shower, and prepared to do some research in support of my clients.

Some three hours later the computer pinged again.

“Miss me?” was all it said. I hit the reply button.

“I really do,” I typed in answer.

“My in-laws confronted me about the excursions ‘into town’ over the past weeks. Have to stay close for a few days. I really will make it up to you,” came her reply.

“What are you planning?” I asked.

“Tell you later,” she responded. “Have to go. HKX.”

It was our simple code, using the prior letter of the three word initials, ILY.

“HKX2,” I responded.

When the cellphone buzzed on the computer table I sighed inwardly. I picked it up without looking at the caller. It didn’t make any difference. I always had to take client calls.

“Communications Central,” I joked.

“What’s up, gorgeous?” came the female voice. The recognition twisted my gut.

“Dana,” I replied. “How did you get my number?”

“It’s on the contract, you dolt,” she said. “You’re really not as dumb as you sound, are you?”

It stung. I didn’t like my intellectual abilities challenged that way.

“Is this a business call?” I said, my jaws tight.

“Funny business,” she replied lightly.

“Dana, look,” I said, easing back from the edge of rage. “I’ve explained how things are. I’m not completely without empathy for you in the situation. But there really isn’t anything I can do for you.”

“Oh, come on,” she said, sounding slightly peeved. “Let’s just do something innocent. We can put the sex part away for now. Just meet me and have coffee sometime. You can do that, can’t you?”

“To what end?” I asked.

There was a long pause. “All right,” she said, sounding so deadly serious it was unnerving. “I’m going to tell you the truth. I need a friend. A male friend; someone I can talk to who isn’t just looking to get into my pants. You’re the most decent guy I’ve met, probably in my whole life. You’re so damned decent you won’t even screw me because you don’t want to be unfaithful to your married girlfriend.”

“If I was so decent, I probably wouldn’t have a girlfriend who was married. That seems to shoot a few holes in your assessment of me.”

“It’s your faithfulness that attracts me, Drew.”

In truth, I was physically and emotionally worn out. I’d worked hard over the weekend and missed being with Cheryl. Now, I was coming to grips with the realization that she wouldn’t be free for at least another week. What could it hurt to have a coffee and conversation with the beautiful and vivacious Dana?

“Alright,” I sighed in weary surrender. “Coffee and conversation seems harmless.”

“Thank you, Drew.”

We agreed to meet in a little café not far from where she worked. It would give me a chance to get out of the apartment, breathe a little air and clear my mind a bit.

Out of the apartment? What if Cheryl broke away from her in-laws for a short tryst?

I poked open the email and quickly typed the message that Dana had called and we’d be meeting for coffee downtown.

In just a minute, she replied. “I told you I didn’t want to know.”

“It’s not like that, Cheryl. It’s just coffee and conversation. I promise. I just didn’t want you to come by the apartment and find me gone missing.”

“If you do sleep with her, I don’t want to know.”

“Won’t happen,” I replied. “I can only handle having sex with one married woman at a time. That’s you.”

“Just don’t tell me if you do.”

She was fixated on the notion that Dana was going to seduce me. As often as I had maintained that I would remain faithful to her, Cheryl seemed convinced that I couldn’t hold up under the pressure. Perhaps it was part of her belief that you couldn’t count on a man, any man, to stand firm and faithful.

++++

The café was virtually empty when I arrived, so it was easy to spot Dana. She was the only customer seated at one of the small tables spotting the café’s interior. She stood up as I approached.

“No need to stand for me,” I told her. “I’m just one of the…”

She silenced me by leaning up and capturing my lips with hers.

“…help!” I concluded. “What was that for?”

“Just thought you should know what you are missing,” she said, resuming her seat with a look of self-satisfaction.

I took out my handkerchief as I sat to her left. I dabbed at my lips and checked the cloth, noting the light pink discoloration.

“You’re not wiping it off,” Dana said accusingly.

I smiled and shook my head. “Preserving it,” I replied, showing her the pink stain.

Dana’s grin was irrepressible. “There’s more where that came from,” she challenged.

“I’m sure there is,” I replied. “But we both know the score.”

She looked down at the delicate spread of her fingers on the table top. “You can’t blame me for wishing that there was some way.”

There was a long silence. I finally broke it, saying: “Maybe we should order?”

She imperiously waved over the waiter. “Espressos,” she commanded, cocking an eyebrow at me. I nodded. “Two times,” she concluded.

The waiter nearly bowed. “Yes, Miss Dana,” he said.

“They know you here,” I observed.

She smiled. “I’m a regular.”

“You bring all your boyfriends here?”

The look she gave me was quizzical. “Are you my boyfriend?”

“No, of course not,” I replied quickly. “I was just wondering.”

“Mostly clients,” she replied. “An occasional working acquaintance. You’re the first potential boyfriend.”

“Dana, please,” I sighed.

“I did say ‘potential’, didn’t I?” she smirked.

“I have made a commitment. You wouldn’t still want me if I wasn’t faithful to my commitments.”

“You don’t know that.”

I shook my head. “I think I do. You said you were attracted because of my integrity. Even Cheryl doesn’t believe I can resist you. All she said was that she didn’t want to know.”

“So, you have her permission to do me?”

“But I’ve promised I wouldn’t, Dana. And there’s no way around that promise.”

“Cheryl told you it was all right for you to fuck me, though? Just don’t tell her? Is that what I’m hearing?”

I nodded slowly. “She made me promise not to tell her. The thing is I’ve told her that there was no need for me to promise because I wouldn’t do it.”

The waiter interrupted us as he delivered the demitasse cups, setting one before Dana and the other in front of me.

“Anything else, Miss Dana?” he asked.

“This will be fine,” she answered. But she wasn’t looking at him. Her eyes, sparkling under long lashes were fixed on me. She twisted a tiny spoonful of sugar into her cup and stirred it, shifting her stare from me for a brief glance to ensure her accuracy. Her stare immediately returned to my face.

“What?” I asked, absently stirring my own liquid in spite of having added nothing.

“You have her permission,” she said flatly.

“It doesn’t make any difference,” I sighed. “I promised.”

“You promised not to tell her.”

“I pretty much promised I wouldn’t stray.”

“Pretty much,” she scoffed. “Why would she give her permission? Why doesn’t she just keep you all to herself? What is her story?”

“She’s married, like you. Her husband doesn’t give her much attention. I’ve told you this.”

“But you didn’t tell me she’d given you permission to be with me. Why would she do that?”

“She said she understands how you feel. I think she may feel a little guilty about us not being able to be a real couple. She indicated I should spend time with you when she wasn’t available; something about giving you your little piece of heaven.”

Dana sipped at her cup, her eyes leveled on me across the rim. I couldn’t read them.

“So the problem here isn’t Cheryl, is it?” she said. “The problem is you.”

I shrugged as I sampled the excellent espresso. “I guess.”

A brief silence interposed as she gathered her thoughts. “What the hell is wrong with you? What do you want, anyway?”

What did I want? I ran a quick inventory through my mind before I responded.

“What I want is to make people happy, especially the women I care about. It was like that with Lisa. It’s like that with Cheryl. Unfortunately, it’s also true of you. The fact is, I can’t figure out how to do it with all of you at once.”

“Who is Lisa?”

“Before Cheryl there was Lisa. Lisa introduced me to Cheryl. We were lovers for about two years before she kicked me to the curb.”

“Did you live together?”

“No.

Sophie_Parker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sophie_Parker

She was married, too.”

“You seem to be attracted to married women, don’t you? Why is that?”

“All the good ones are married,” I shrugged.

“We just happen to be married to lousy men,” Dana grimaced.

“I don’t think that,” I replied. “They may be inattentive, or just busy. Sometimes they take you for granted. You’re kind of a special, unique case for me.”

“Well, I’m glad you think I’m special in some manner,” she nearly sneered.

“Don’t be like that,” I parried. “I told you I’d be your friend. I think you’re quite special in a number of ways. I found that out when you invaded my apartment that day.”

“You just don’t want to fuck me,” she hissed.

“That’s not true, either. Well, after a fashion, it is. I don’t think of it as just fucking. Sometimes it is. But, most times, it’s giving you the attention and affection you deserve.”

“Well, do you or don’t you? Do you want me or not?”

“In any other situation, at any other time, I would surely say yes.”

“So you do find me attractive.” It wasn’t a question.

“Of course,” I chuckled. “You’re gorgeous and interesting. I enjoy our time together.”

“Just no sex,” she pouted.

“Any other time; any other situation. I told you.”

“That’s your fault. You’re the one.”

“I know,” I sighed. “But, this is not the kind of conversation I thought we were going to have.”

“It’s exactly the kind of conversation I intended,” she said firmly.

++++

“I have thirty minutes,” Cheryl said as she blew into my apartment just after eleven on Tuesday morning.

“Really?” I laughed. “Where are you?”

“At the market. So we have time for a fuck and then I have to go to the market to make it look legit.”

She stripped off her top, slid out of her shoes and was shucking off her jeans when she looked up at me, still seated in front of my computer.

“Come on,” she urged. “Don’t you want to fuck?”

“Cheryl,” I said, moving toward her nearly naked frame in my little living room. “Is this all we’ve become?”

“Oh, for Pete’s sake, Drew!” she huffed, reaching behind her to unsnap her bra. “Of course not. This isn’t everything. But it’s all we have time for today.”

“I’m getting to feel like your boy toy,” I grumbled as I pulled off my T-shirt and slipped off my shorts.

“Boy toy today,” she confirmed, sliding her sensible panties down her thighs. “I told you I’d make it up to you.”

“Is this how?” I chuckled, shucking my undershorts.

“No,” she replied. “I’ve got some great plans. I’ll tell you later.” She held out her hand and led me into our bedroom.

I loved looking up into Cheryl’s face as she pleasured herself on me. Because of the short warning, I’d been less than ready to perform when she burst into the apartment. She’d pushed me back on the bed and climbed atop me. Just that small sequence of actions had started the sensations in my loins, but I was still virtually soft as she knelt across my belly. Somehow she managed to lean down and kiss me passionately while stroking my flagging manhood to attention. There was no doubt about her readiness, however. When she felt me firm up enough, she eased down my body, positioned me, and sank down onto me. She looked up at the ceiling as I penetrated her and hummed.

“Now that’s what I’ve been missing,” she murmured.

Within seconds she was rapidly rotating her hips, causing my cock to slide in and out of her. I reached up to grasp her breasts and tweak the nipples. She hummed appreciatively and continued to bang onto me, her mouth shaped in a lovely “Oh!” that whispered as she exhaled.

Cheryl’s closed eyes opened and she looked surprised as the orgasm swept through her. She leaned forward and gasped in my ear. “Oh! Fuck! That happened fast!”

I chuckled. “You going to leave me hanging here?” I laughed.

“Hmmm,” she murmured, raising herself erect again. “Not a chance. Especially if I can get another one of those.”

She resumed hitching her hips and mine rose to meet her and impale myself fully on her. I felt the oncoming release just as it was beginning.

“Getting there,” I said. “Okay?”

“Keep going,” she gasped. “I want another.”

I managed to suppress and delay for a few seconds. “Tell me when,” I urged.

Cheryl humped and groaned. “Hands! Tits!” she ordered.

I grasped them again and squeezed the nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

“Yeah! Good!” she wheezed.

“Tell me,” I directed.

“Okay. Close. Do it!”

I relaxed my control and let the urge build up again. My thighs burned and I let out a groan that matched Cheryl’s long, quavering moan. I had to grin. This was the one thing that truly delighted me; the fact that we could manage to climax at the same time.

“You know why I like it like this?” Cheryl asked me when we’d both recovered somewhat from our exertions.

“Why?”

“Because,” she said with a slightly evil grin, “I can rub the head of your cock across my sensitive spot and drive myself crazy!”

“Is that so? Hmm. We could experiment a bit and see if we can accomplish the same thing in other positions,” I suggested.

“We could,” she teased. “We could use that as an excuse to fuck even more.”

“I doubt we need much of an excuse.”

She kissed me tenderly. “You’re right. But I can’t wait to make up for having to stay away for most of this week.”

“We’ve still got a few minutes,” I told her. “What are your plans?”

“How would you like for us to spend the night together and wake up next to each other in the morning?”

“I would love that?” I answered honestly. “How can that happen?”

“We’re going to take a trip. I’m going to visit my mother for a few days next month.”

“Uh, that sounds dangerous to me. Your mother won’t like you bringing your lover with you.”

“No, Drew. That’s just the excuse. But we’re going to escape for those few days; just you and me.”

“We are?”

“I’ve got it all planned. It’s a resort. We’ll swim and sunbathe and make love, and eat together and dance…”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa!” I said to stop the rush of words. “What are you talking about?”

“We’re going to run away together for a few days next month. I made sure there’s internet and phone service for you. But, the main thing is, we’ll be there together as a couple.”

“Okay,” I responded slowly. “And your family will think you’re off visiting your mother?”

“That’s right. They won’t check because they can’t. Nobody has her number but me, and it’s far enough away that they won’t bother to go there.”

“So you’ve got this all planned?”

“The only thing is,” she said nodding, “You’re going to have to take me shopping for clothes and shoes to wear so that I can be dressed just like you want.”

“You want me to pick out your clothes?”

“No, darling. I want you to tell me if what I pick out is sexy enough. I’ll need a couple of sundresses, bathing suits, you know. Stuff for a beach resort.”

“You could just wear the scarves we bought,” I suggested, only half joking.

“I could,” she cried delightedly. “We could make that work for one night.”

“So when is this happening?”

“Two weeks from Thursday. I’ll actually be able to spend a weekend with you. And I’ll be able to wake up next to you, kiss you good morning, and be with you for three whole days and nights.”

She eased up from me and I felt the dribble of my come land on my belly.

“Right now, though, I need to clean up and get to the market before I’m missed,” she said. “And you need to take a shower.”

“Especially since you’ve dribbled my come on my stomach,” I replied.

“Another thing I love about this position,” she laughed. “I’ll have just a little to deal with.

“By the way,” she called as she dashed to the bathroom. “How was your date with Dana yesterday?”

“It wasn’t a date,” I protested. “We just had espressos in a café downtown.”

“She still want you?”

“I told her we could be friends.”

“She wants to screw you, though.”

“She knows about our relationship, Cheryl.”

“Does she also know I told you to screw her?”

“She knows we discussed it.”

Cheryl returned from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her nether parts. She pulled it off and swabbed at the pool of come on my stomach.

“I kind of feel sorry for her,” she said as she scrubbed.

“So do I,” I admitted. “It’s just that the timing sucks.”

“Because of me?”

“Because of us.”

“But you’d take up with her if it wasn’t for us, right?”

I shrugged. “I probably would.”

“I think you should.”

“Cheryl,” I pleaded.

She sat on the side of bed, still naked, and leaned across to look into my face. Her left breast rested softly on my chest. “Look, Drew, you know that we’re never going to be a couple. You know that I’m married. So is she. The two of you aren’t going to be a couple either. You’ve kept me marvelously happy the times we’ve been able to be together. There’s no reason you shouldn’t do the same for her when we can’t.”

“You’d come to resent it.”

“No, I wouldn’t, because you aren’t going to tell me about it, remember?”

“It seems so deceitful.”

“You’re not deceiving me, Drew. How can I expect you to belong to me when I can’t belong to you?”

“You’ll come to hate me.”

“For what? I won’t know. That’s what you promised me.”

“That’s not all I promised.”

“Well, I release you from that promise. Just don’t tell me.”

“If I feel too guilty I’ll break it off.”

“I told you, I don’t want to know if you do or if you don’t. Just one more thing, though?”

“What’s that?”

“Please be available for our escape together.”

“You can be certain of that. And I look forward to the shopping spree we’re going to do as well.”

“No wonder she wants you, Drew. You’re the perfect man. You screw us like you’re in love, and you like to take your women shopping.”

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments