Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Escort Revisits the Widower

"An escort cannot help herself and returns to see her client, the widower"

13
6 Comments 6
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words
It was only three days since her visit to the widower when Amy got a call from the escort service. “He called today,” said Ellen, her 'Director of Services', “and he asked for you to call him.”

She rattled off a phone number and Amy replied, “He’s really a very nice man, just lonely since his wife died. Since he paid double for very little time, I’d like to give him a freebie, Ellen.”

“I can understand your reasoning, Amy,” cautioned Ellen, “But just this once. Don’t go falling in love and leaving me without my best escort, okay?”

“Not a problem,” Amy assured her. She dialed the widower’s number, thinking of how she should handle a follow up. Should she let him take his sexual frustration out on her, or should she continue to be the aggressor? She wondered what his wife was like when she finally acquiesced and let him have intercourse.

His voice was deep and soft when he answered the phone, “Hello?”

“It’s Amy. I understand you wanted me to call you?’ she asked, very businesslike.

“Yes, thank you for calling,” he answered. “Could you come over tonight and…and, you know, help me get through this sex thing?”

Amy held back her response until her smile subsided. Then she decided the best way to help him would be to take the initiative and go with it. “I’ll be there at 7:30,” she said. “Wait for me in your den, standing naked where you were when I left. Begin stroking yourself when you hear the front door open.” And then she hung up.

A strange feeling came over her, not one of power, but one of seduction. Yes, that was it; she was going to seduce him rather than humiliate him as his wife had done the last time she had been with him.

She showered and washed her hair and then brushed it until her long black tresses hung softly down over her shoulders. She then ate a small sandwich as she painted her nails. She dressed in another white blouse and the same short skirt, but she did not include the stockings this time. Then she added a touch of delicate perfume between her breasts and just inside her thighs. Since she had left her panties with him, she decided to not wear any tonight. Just imagining the lust he must have for her made her wet, and she liked that.

********** ********** **********

When she arrived, she closed the door firmly to let him know she was there. She took off her shoes and silently snuck up to the door of his den. He was standing naked in front of the chair, facing it. From her angle Amy could see his hand moving on his erection. Very slowly. “Good; he remembered how he was told to do it,” she thought to herself.

She slipped back out to the foyer, put her heels back on and walked through the kitchen and then down the hallway to the den. She wanted him to hear her coming. When she entered the den and approached him, he turned and smiled warmly at her. “Thank you for coming,” he said.

His fist stopped and she softly reprimanded him, “Don’t stop yet.” He resumed and she stood close and undressed slowly. When she was naked he gazed up and down her body and said, “You’re absolutely stunning, Amy. I haven’t been able to get you out of my mind.”

“Thank you,” she replied, “That’s a nice compliment.”

She sat down in the chair in front of him and pushed his hand away from his cock. “Let me do this for you. Don’t hold back; we have all night.”

With that she slipped her mouth over the tip of his cock and slowly slid her lips down its length. He gasped when her lips kissed the base. She took his hands in hers and guided them to her head, indicating he should take control. He readily realized his station and he held her head carefully as he pumped slowly in and out of her warm mouth.

“I’ve never done this before,” he whispered, “you’re amazing.”

Amy could not respond but used one hand to lightly fondle his scrotum. She wanted him to come at his own pace and she let him use her mouth for a long time. When his breathing became audibly quicker and she felt him throbbing in her mouth, she grabbed his balls and pulled down gently.

He gasped again as her hand did things he had not felt before but he did not protest or make a move to impede her purpose. When she used her fingernails to scratch his balls, he grunted and made quick short thrusts into her mouth. Within seconds he groaned out loud and his legs stiffened as he rose up on the balls of his feet.

Amy removed her mouth at the critical moment and gripped his shaft with a hand. She squeezed, and then cupped her other hand over the crown. He rocked, pumping in and out her fist, balanced on his toes. He moaned in absolute pleasure as his ejaculate coated her fingers and palm.

When his climax subsided and he was still panting, she stood and displayed her hand. With the sexiest voice she could muster she asked him, “Have you ever tasted yourself?”

He opened his mouth and said “No…” just as she slid a slippery finger into his mouth. Her other hand tipped his chin, gently closing his mouth. He let the finger rest on his tongue but for a second or two and made such a disgusting face that it made Amy laugh out loud.

“I’m sorry; I just wanted to shock you,” she said apologetically. “Cleanup is my job.” And she licked her fingers suggestively. She took his hand and said, “Show me where I can wash my hands and then I’d like you to return the favor; would you mind?”

He clasped her hand tightly and turned into the hallway, answering eagerly, “I would love to return the favor; trust me.”

As they held hands walking to the master bedroom, she playfully swung their arms. His erection pointed the way. The bedroom was spacious with large dark wood furniture, including a king size bed with several pillows at the head. When she emerged from the adjoining bathroom, he was sitting patiently on the edge of the bed, still semi-erect.

He stood as she approached the bed, watched her pull all the covers down to the foot and climb onto the bed on her back. She rolled her hips and pushed two pillows under her backside, propping her hips up slightly off the soft mattress.

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy



She put her hands behind her head and looked at him very seriously. Lying there with her legs spread, her eyes beckoned to him almost as much as her voice. “Show me how your wife liked to be licked.”

Wordlessly he took his position between her legs, his elbows under him. He turned his head and while placing wet kisses from her knee down the inside of her leg and thigh, in between each kiss he said, “Your…smile…makes…me…feel…warm…inside…and…I…like…it.” His face had reached the junction of her thigh and her hip.

In anticipation she had slipped her hands down, opened herself for him, truly wanting him to devour her now. He pursed his lips, pressed into her wet curls and brushed his lips back and forth teasingly across her sex, and it drove her wild.

Not to be diverted from his own purpose, he withdrew, turned to the other leg and resumed placing his path of wet kisses down the other leg.

"Your…aggressive…sexuality…makes…me…want…to…do…things…I’ve…never…done…before.”

His last two words were uttered as his lips brushed against her wet flesh. She was beside herself with lust and she needed him. She put both hands on the top of his head, closed her legs and blurted out, “Eat my cunt! Make it yours!”

His discipline and control was maddening and yet wonderful to her. He pressed his face hard against her, driving the length of his tongue into her. She opened her legs enough to put her heels on his back just as the flat of his tongue met her swollen clitoris.

It was her turn now to take her orgasm and her hands gripped the sides of his head fiercely. Her heels on his back pressed into his flesh as she used them for leverage to buck against his face. Her clit rode his tongue until she stole her orgasm from him. She gritted her teeth and groaned almost as if in agony.

When at last she seemed to have passed over the crest, he pushed his way up over her, leaning on his elbows. She was more than ready but the crown of his shaft rubbed teasingly up and down her slit. She wanted him inside her more than she ever wanted any man. Then the tip slipped into her and he worked his hips against her, filling her, sliding deep and bringing them as close as they could be. For several thrilling minutes they both enjoyed the way sex is supposed to be between a man and a woman; natural, and fulfilling for both of them.

Suddenly, Amy remembered what he had mentioned about intercourse with his wife when it finally happened. Now Amy wanted him to be totally satisfied. She slipped her arms around his neck, pulled him down so she could kiss him passionately. He stopped in mid-thrust and returned her kiss.

As their faces parted, she stared defiantly into his eyes and issued a challenge. “Fuck me, Ben, hard; do it until you own me.”

He rose up to put his hands on the bed and stiffened his arms. Staring down at her lovely face he did just what she had hoped for; he changed his loving thrusts to primal plunges, jerking his body back and forth quickly, stabbing her and using her pussy only to stimulate his cock.

When he finally reached his climax she felt the surge of his warm sperm but he did not stop his pounding against her. She could not tell if or when he stopped coming because she was riding her own crest again, soaring like never before. Every part of her body felt her excitement.

She moaned in disbelief when she came again and her hands grabbed the tops of his shoulders. When she cried out her pleasure it seemed to be what he was waiting for; he slowed down, his breathing coming in loud short gasps.

When he finally disengaged and lay by her side she cuddled her head on his chest and he put his arm around her. It was then that Amy realized that in a true heated moment of passion she had called him by name: Ben. She had always called her clients “sweetie,” “babe,” or “honey.”

She tried to erase it from her mind, to make nothing of it. She opened a conversation with “You said you want to do things you’ve never done before. Like what?”

He seemed a little hesitant to answer, but when she coaxed him, he answered. “After I read 'Fifty Shades of Gray', I thought I might like to try some light bondage and a little pain, but it’s scary to think of it.”

“Do you realize that something like that is not as much about sex as it is about the pain and being totally submissive?” Amy asked.

“Yes, that’s why it’s scary to think about it. I also want to try a threesome, with two women,” he said.

“Why would you want two women?” she asked.

“Well, I guess so one could play with my cock while the other one sits on my face. I think that would be exciting,” he said, with a broad grin.

Amy laughed at him, “But you can accomplish that just by having a sixty-nine with one woman; you don’t need two.”

“I know, I know,” he said, continuing, “But having both in total control of their own…well…their own activity would make it more exciting, I think.”

Amy sat up and became serious, trying to reestablish the escort/client relationship. “Would you like me to arrange something for you, either a bondage session or a threesome?”

He sat on the bed with his legs crossed and took her hands in his. She loved the feel of his large soft hands holding hers. “Amy, I’m not a wealthy man by any means. I decided to spend some money with an escort service to awaken my libido, and you’ve done that better than I expected.”

“And until I can accumulate the funds to experiment further, I will limit myself to whatever sexual pleasure I can find through regular dating channels. Who knows? Perhaps I might meet someone who will enjoy trying new things with me. Do you think I can? Meet someone that that?”

Amy smiled and squeezed his hands. “I’m sure you can; you’re a charming man, and a good lover, Ben.” Damn! She had slipped up and called him by name again!

They walked back to the den to retrieve her clothes. She felt his eyes on her as she dressed in front of him. In the foyer he hugged her and kissed her cheek. “Will you come to see me again when I can call for you?” he asked.

“I’ll be waiting and I hope to hear from you soon, Ben.”

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments