Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What I dreamed last night

"Short story of a wonder full dream"

10
8 Comments 8
5.0k Views 5.0k
605 words 605 words
We are lying on the bed nude. You gently kiss my lips, moving down to my neck, my chest. Your hands are running over my back, your nails gently scratching it. You lick your lips. Your eyes glued to mine as your kisses travel downward. Your fingers caress my thighs.

You lick your lips again, your eyes still on my face. Then your mouth touches the tip of my cock. You swirl your tongue around the tip and your kisses travel down my shaft. Your hands gently hold my freshly shaved balls.

Your mouth envelopes around my shaft, warm and moist. You take me in deeper and deeper. My hands are on the back of your head forcing you down on my cock. My fingers tangled in your hair. You love my taste. You love how I fill your mouth, gently fucking your face. I see the pleasure in your eyes and hear soft moans around my cock...

You pull off my dick and crawl up my body. My eyes are on your tits when your pussy rubs it's juices over my cock. I grab your tits pulling the nipples roughly. You moan and your head drops back telling me you want more.

Your pussy is crying out to be filled. You need my cock inside you right now. You push my cock inside you with your hand. You guide it with your hand to your entrance. You gently slip it in. Riding it slowly, but taking it all in with every stroke. Gently hopping up and down, squeezing it with your tight pussy. I can see your pussy lips grabbing my thick cock. Every time you go up, they stretch a bit around it. Every time you sit down, they fold back again.

You want me deeper inside you. You get off my cock and sit down on your knees.

EMI_LEE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMI_LEE

I get the hint and sit down behind you, pushing your head down, ass up in the air. I rub my hard cock between your moist pussy lips, teasing you with the head, probing just a bit inside you. Then suddenly I slam my cock in all the way. It is spreading your inner pussy again to the max.

My cock is filling your whole pussy again. You feel my ball slap against your pussy when it is all in. You groan with pleasure feeling my balls whacking against your pussy. My hands on your shoulders pulling you back onto my cock, fucking you hard and fast. All the gentleness is gone, this all about pure pleasure and fucking, driving my cock hard and deep inside your pussy with every stroke.

You hear me grunting quietly. You feel my cock swelling and stiffening. You know I am close to cumming. You tell me to stop but I don't listen. I need to release.

I somehow manage to twist you around and I push you to your knees. You again take my swollen cock into your mouth. Sucking it fast, pulling your hands down the shaft to make me cum.

You feel my cock throb. A second later I cum. My cock sprays a jet of warmth onto your lips. You pull away and the next burst is hitting your face. You smile, loving the warmth and stickiness of my pleasure. I pull you to my face and kiss you. You are smiling. Smearing cum all over our faces while kissing.

“Hmmm we must do this again soon,” I whisper to you before bending down to bite your nipples again.

You moan as I push you down onto the bed spreading your legs once more.

Published 
Written by Paintmaker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments