Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Midnight Tale

"A dream, ... or perhaps reality?"

5
3 Comments 3
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Stirring slowly, I flip over onto my side. The silence of the room and the coolness of the night’s air bit my skin, the softness of the comforter – bliss. I mumble something to myself, something I would barely remember in the morning to come. But, now it is just me, my bed, silence and darkness.

I am rudely awaken by a slight uneasiness, something, yet I cannot tell what. The items and furniture in my room are of different shades of grey and black, the darkness is certain.

As I try to sit up from my bed to wrap myself in the warmth of the comforter, sudden terror washes over me. My arms, held securely over my head, bound at the wrists, secured to the head board, or the bed posts.

No amount of strength I try to exert, released me to freedom.

Fear wells up in my chest, dreadfully gripping my heart.

I desperately want to scream, but I could not find my voice. There is complete silence, except for my heavy breathing.

The door creaked open slowly on its hinges. A simple rectangular shade of grey slowly revealing pure darkness.

I strain my eyes to see better, but I can see nothing.

Dread grips my chest tighter. An unforgiving clench of panic seizes me as I imagine dreadful things that could and would happen.

Just then, a figure slowly steps through. Ambient light revealing pure dark hair, brushed neatly back, clad in almost nothing aside from a cropped top and maybe underwear. Fear eases off my chest fraction by fraction as you approach.

Slowly, with some exaggerated hip movements. A shadow of a smile crosses your gentle features. Stunning.

I can smell your perfume, sweet and fruity as you stand in front of the bed, planting your hands on your hip, slowly swaying from side to side, like a young tree in the gentle breeze. It is as if you are dancing to a tune that only you can hear. Your hands rise above your head, reaching for the heavens. Your movements are fluid-like as you run your hands down your sides, to your belly then gently squeezing your breasts.

Oh God!

You know I love this. Know I enjoy the view; know I love being teased.

A little twirl ensues, your toned buttocks coming into view, swaying.

The fear and panic have dissipated, only to be replaced and filled with arousal, desire and lust.
Your hands run through your dark luscious hair, then sensually caress your sides again. A soft moan escapes your lips which I know are moist from you licking them.

Time passes in agonizing seconds… minutes… you want me to desire you, hunger, and ache for you.

Dancing to the side of the bed, you then climb onto it and straddle me. I can smell you from where I lie, your perfume invading, but you know I like this special one.

On your hands and knees, you pull me close to you, making me want to kiss you, but then denying me that pleasure. You do it repeatedly, swooping down, your lips close to mine then taking off, each time leaving only a lingering breath on my lips.

Frustrating.

I look up at you, pleadingly.

My eyes says it all. Please. I need it. I need to touch you, I need to hold you, I need to feel you.

A smile spreads across your mesmerizing face, a hint of slyness from within. You like it when I plead to you.

You readjust yourself, your pussy right in front of me, legs by the sides of my chest. Just out of reach. The scent of your arousal hits me, making my mouth water. I know you are just as turned on as I am.

Your soft hand runs down your breasts to your belly, then slowly into your laced panties.

My eyes was riveted and followed your hand. You massage your sweet pussy in gentle circles, relieving moans from your lips, making the desire build. Your hips rock above me, grinding in circles against your hand, in a frenzy. Then, you slow down.

I watch and drool as you insert one, then two fingers inside, beginning the grinding again.

Your moans of ecstasy heightens; your hips grinds faster, more urgent. A shudder spreads from within your hot sex, through your body, making you convulse as your orgasm takes control of your being. You collapse on top of me, heaving out a long sensual moan.

After your orgasm fades away, you bring your face to mine; your fingers playfully brush against my lips. I take them in, sucking urgently, letting you know how much I want you. You slip out of your underwear and let out a giggle, as you stare at my hungry eyes before coming in close to kiss me.

And annoyingly, you pull away again.

I open my mouth to complain but before I can, you take the advantage of that moment and thrust your soaked panties in.

SluttyHonraTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SluttyHonraTS

The aroma and salty taste of you and your panties effectively shuts me up, turning my complaint into a long muffled moan.

You drag your nails on my chest, gently drawing them down to my belly, ever so gently, leaving behind a hot lingering trail that I cannot scratch.

I arch my back and let out a frustrated groan, trying to distract myself from the burning desire. Suddenly, I feel a soft kiss on my pubis, just above my cock.

My attention snaps back and I realize that my cock is standing erect, hot, and straining. It feels as if it may burst any minute.

Nimbly, you avoid touching it, only planting soft kisses around the base. Then you proceed to my thighs where shivers of pleasure shoots up my spine.

I inhale sharply. Inadvertently breathing in the arousal from your panties.

I am not sure how much longer I can take this torture.

Straining my neck, I gaze into your eyes, pleading with you to finish me off.

Not just yet, you wink.

Your fingers encircle the base of my cock, and your breath grazes the head of it. You feel me shudder. Groaning.

Ever so gently, your hot, wet tongue licks over the head, the sides, and then all around. My back arches even more, the restraints straining as I pull tightly against them.

You have no idea how close I am but you release my cock from your touch. Torturing me.

Looking at you, I whimper a plea, begging for your warm touch to return.

For God’s sake! Finish what you started! I scream in my head, desperate for my release.

But all you do is look back, grinning cheekily. All in good time.

The bed dips and bounces as you rise onto your knees. I hold my breath, hoping you would lower yourself onto me, to release my ache.

Disappointment replaces that tinge of hope as two… three fingers plunge into your pussy. Your palm rubs against your clitoris as you finger yourself.

As you grind your hips on your own hand, you purposely brush against my erect cock, occasionally, making me crazy with need. I would later learn that it was all part of your plan.

After an agonizing period of time, you shudder to another explosive orgasm that rocks the bed. Your moans fill the silence of the room, deafening and filling my head. A sensual melody that I will always replay when I am alone.

Once your breath is steady, you hover directly over the head of my cock.

I hold my breath, the burning ache is written all over my face and in my eyes.

Please! I scream desperately in my head.

My plea is finally answered as you plunge yourself down onto my waiting cock. We moan at the same time, rocking our hips like dancers in sync to a rhythm and music that no one else can hear, except for us. Slow then fast; stopping then starting again. Urgent all the while.

I do not last long, as your teasing had brought me to the very brink.

A long moan draws from my gagged mouth and my back arches one final time, plunging as deep as I can go. I cum long and hard, spurting continuously into you. Your moans comes not long after, your pussy clamping around my cock, as if hungrily trying to squeeze every single drop of my cum from me.

You climb off, after a while, letting your pussy drag from my belly up to my chest, leaving a trail of our mixed juices on me. Most definitely marking me as yours.

Finally, you release me from my bonds. I desperately wrap my arms around your legs, ungagging myself, before lapping up your dripping pussy.

You bend over and I kiss you hungrily, tasting your soft lips that I so badly needed, feeling your tongue swirl around with mine.

When I am finally satisfied, I hold you close, not wanting to let you go. I drift off into a deep sleep, my last memories of you on top of me. Your sweet smell, your soft skin. Your warmth.

* * * I am rudely awaken again. Only this time by streaks of light pouring in from my window. My head feels groggy as if from a sleepless night. I sit up and look around the empty bed, before letting out a sigh.

I sit up, my arms ache a little as if they had been stretched and held down for some time. Looking down at the floor, I reach down to find a crumple ball of fabric. A mix of arousal and fear wells up inside as I unfold the pair of dark pink panties. Its aroma faint but unmistakable.

Was the night before all but a dream?

*With thanks to sillyjenny for helping me with editing. I hope you guys enjoy this. Thanks for reading.*

Published 
Written by mike01xXx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments