Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

French Quarter Vampirette

"Who is the woman I have been having nightmares about?"

6
2 Comments 2
1.9k Views 1.9k
5.8k words 5.8k words

I woke up in a cold sweat from another nightmare.  It was always dark and foggy in them.  For the past few weeks, I'd had a continuing nightmare of a mysterious woman lurking around me. I don’t know why I was worried. The woman was hot as hell and numerous times I had awoken with a hard cock.  I figured I was dreaming of fucking her, but I could never remember that part with her.  It made me nervous because I felt she looked familiar but in the same sense I’ve never seen her before.  That’s why she worried me.  I think I was just getting stressed out over nothing and I needed a break. I mentioned it to a few of my buddies.  They were all in for a road trip.

I suggested the Big Easy.  The guys were all in agreement we would head to NOLA. We booked our rooms and made our way down south.  A couple of days of Mardi Gras celebrations, Cajun food and hopefully some hot women. 

We checked in and then we went down to the lounge to figure out what we were going to do tonight.  I’m not superstitious but it has been an interest of mine in a few unexplained things such as aliens, supernatural phenomena, ghosts, zombies, vampires, and even voodoo.  I guess I get it from my mom. She believed in aliens and even Bigfoot.  That’s one reason why I wanted to visit New Orleans.      

But since we were in New Orleans, I figured we should do a little of the touristy things.  I had a few things I wanted to do before I left the city.  First on my list was a visit to the tomb of The Voodoo Queen, Marie Laveau.  The tomb being here is the only physical thing I can use to justify my imagination.  It was mainly because I’d never seen an alien, vampire, or ghost.  The guys went to hit another bar.  They weren’t too interested in seeing the sights.  I guess I was on my own.

I set my offering at the tomb and made my request to Marie Laveau.  “Help me find the woman in my dreams.  Is this woman dangerous or am I safe to be around her?  I need to know why I dream of her,” I said.  I hung around watching others drop off their offerings as they came up to the tomb.  I was astonished at all the people there. 

The guys went to hit another bar. They wanted to check out the other sites in New Orleans.  Mainly the blond hair and big boob kind of sights.  I caught up with the guys a few hours later for dinner.  It was a small family restaurant in the French Quarter.  I am quite sure we ordered one of everything on the menu just to try it out.  We might find a favorite dish.  After dinner, we hit the streets.  I think we stopped at almost every bar for a drink.  The guys were getting pretty hammered by now.  But not me.  I’d rather drink in my room and not out in public like that.  There is too much crazy in the world nowadays.  Somebody must be the sensible one from time to time.   Besides, I can laugh at them later knowing they are all hungover.

I looked up from my drink and saw her.  It was the woman in my nightmares. I was sure of it.  As she got closer, I was even more sure of it.  Her red hair was the first clue, but as she got closer, I saw her eyes.  A deep green set of mesmerizing eyes.   I couldn’t take my own eyes off her.  It was hard not to stare.  She was wearing a black mini skirt with thigh high stockings, a red corset, and a black leather jacket. Oh, don’t forget the four-inch heels that made her ass look magnificent.  She was looking around like she was looking for something or someone in the bar.   

She was even hotter in person than my nightmares.  But how did she appear in my nightmares and now she was right in front of me?  Was she just a fantasy or did my mind decide that she looked close enough to be her that in fact, it was her?

As I kept my eyes on her, my buddies were getting mobbed by a group of drunk sorority sisters from nearby Tulane looking for a good time.  My buddies seemed to want the same thing.  They tried to get me to go back to the hotel, but I wasn’t interested.  I had enough going on in my head then to add a drunk sorority sister looking to get laid. 

The guys checked on me one last time.  I told them to enjoy themselves and I’d catch up with them later.  I took a drink from my glass and I set my glass on the bar as I looked over to see my mystery, but she was gone.  Damn it. Now, what am I supposed to do? I thought to myself.

“You could buy me a drink.”  I looked up and saw her standing next to me.  She was even more gorgeous close-up.  “Do you mind if I join you?” she asked.

“What? I, oh, I’m sorry.  Sure, go ahead and have a seat,” I said.  How did she know what ii was thinking about?  That freaked me out a little bit.  I had to get to know her and what better way?  I got the bartender's attention and ordered a round of drinks for us.  She didn’t sit on the stool next to me.  She was standing awfully close to me like we were a couple.

“Thanks.  I’m Natasha, by the way.”  She held out her hand to shake.

“Well, hello, Natasha. I’m Bret.  Beautiful name for a beautiful woman,” I said as I took her hand and gently kissed it.

“My, you are quite the charmer. Aren’t you?”

“Just stating the obvious truth.”  I’m not sure but I think she may have blushed at that compliment.

“I’m just shocked, that’s all.”

“What?  No one ever told you that before?” I questioned.

“Actually, yes.  I had one person tell me the same thing.  I haven’t been called that in years.  Thank you.” She bent down and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was slightly shocked.

“Thank you for the kiss.”

“No need.  You’re not like the other men here.  Are you?  Most of the men here have been trying their best to get into my panties tonight.  But not you.  Although, I know you’ve been checking me out since I walked in.  I’ve been watching you too.  I feel like we’ve met before.”

“It’s my first time here, so I doubt it.  But I’ll be honest with you.  I have been watching you because you look like a woman that I have seen in my dreams,” I didn’t want to scare her off by saying nightmares.

“I like an honest man.  Good quality to have in a lover and friend.”  With that, she put her arm around me and cozied in a little closer. Actually, she sat on my lap.  I took my arm and slid it around her waist.  For some reason, she felt comfortable in my arms.  It scared me a little as well.

Natasha looked at me as if to ask me a question but instead, she moved closer to me, taking my head in her hand and pulling me into a deep kiss. As we continued kissing, Natasha’s hand unbuttoned my jeans and was fishing my cock out. 

I followed her lead and my hand slid down her thigh to the bottom of her skirt.  I grabbed the bottom of her skirt and pulled it up, touching her inner thighs in the process until my fingers found what I was looking for.  Natasha’s panties were so wet that her juices were dripping down her legs. 

I looked around us.  No one appeared to be watching us, so we continued.  I pulled her panties to the side and thrust two fingers deep in her pussy and Natasha had my cock out, stroking it very discreetly. 

“Oh, fuck.  Yes, Bret.  I was hoping you would do that.  I want more though.  I want to feel this cock deep in me.  What do you say?” Natasha asked as her lips touched mine and I felt her tongue invade my mouth.  I pulled myself away from the kiss and Natasha looked at me, a little disappointed.

“Your place or mine?” I asked.  She grinned and her eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store.

“Really? Let’s go to mine,” she said.

We took a few extra minutes while Natasha fixed her skirt and I stuffed my cock back into my jeans; it was a tight fit because Natasha’s handiwork of stroking my cock ever so feverishly had made it feel like a steel rod.  Natasha took me by the hand and led us out the door.  There was quite the crowd on Bourbon Street.  There were beads being thrown, boobs being flashed.  But my eyes were totally fixated on Natasha’s tight skirt and firm ass.  I couldn’t help myself and I copped a nice feel of it.  She stopped dead in her tracks, turned around, and slapped me in the face.  Then, she grabbed me and kissed me full on the lips.

“Just wait until we get back to my place so I can punish you for that cheap feel.  I am way better than a quick game of grab ass,” she said.  We had only gone a few blocks when we got to her place.  She grabbed hold of my hand as she was unlocking the deadbolt of her door.  She opened the door and we walked in, still holding hands.  She whipped me around and slammed the door shut.  Natasha pinned me against the door, her lips pressing against mine as our tongues danced together.

Natasha unbuttoned my jeans, and she slipped her hands down my boxers to find my throbbing cock.  My hands made their way back down her back and cupped both of her ass cheeks; Natasha moaned as I tightened my grip on her ass.  She squealed in delight as my finger found her forbidden spot and I slowly slid it in. 

“Ohhhhh, Bret.  You dirty man, you.  I like that but not quite yet.  I want something else before that."  Natasha knelt and soon my cock felt her warm, moist mouth sliding in and out.

“Oh my God, Natasha. Don’t stop.”  Her hands slid up and down my cock as she sucked the tip of my cock.  I was getting so close to coming. The only thing was, I wanted to feel my cock sink into her hot little pussy.     

I pulled her up and kissed her soft lips.  My hands pulled up her skirt and slid down her panties.  My hands cupped her bare mound as she wiggled her hot body, so her panties slid down to the floor.  Natasha was soaking wet by now.  I moved my hand and gave it a taste.  Sweet as a Georgia peach in Louisiana.  I wanted more of her sweet juice.

I pushed Natasha against the wall and lifted her leg as I slid my cock up in her pussy and grabbed both her legs and proceeded to fuck Natasha against the wall with reckless abandon.  Her pussy was already constricting around my cock.  I continued to thrust my cock deep in her.  Her moaning was louder and even more labored. 

“Fuck me, Bret.  Don’t stop now.  I want you to fuck me till you cum in me!” she screamed.  Natasha wrapped her legs around me as we continued to fuck.  Her breathing was getting more erratic and she was moaning even more.  I knew I was getting closer to my climax.

“Natasha, I’m going to cum soon. I want to fill your pussy with my hot spunk.”

“Yes, I want to feel your warm cum shooting in me.  Don’t stop now, baby.  Please don’t!”  I kept going.  We were like shadows in the night.  She was pinned against the wall as we fucked.  The only light came from the moon shining through the picture glass window.  I could just make out her sexy body in the shadows.  I was sure a lucky guy tonight.

“Ohhhhhh fuck, Natasha.  Here it comes!”  I felt my rigid cock shooting rope after rope of cum deep into her tightening pussy.  She let out such an erotic moan as she began to cum as well.  We both climaxed together as I looked into her eyes.  I saw the lust in them.  Natasha was scratching my back with her nails.  Her lips were attached to my neck; it felt like she was giving me a hickey.  I had just finished ejaculating, but I was still rock hard and kept on fucking Natasha through her second or third orgasm.  It was then that I felt the pain in my neck.  I slowly released Natasha as we both ended up on the floor with my cock still embedded in her pussy. 

I felt a little faint as I was lifting myself off her.  That’s when I saw the blood around her lips.  Then I felt something dripping down from my neck.  I put my hand on my neck and saw I was bleeding myself.  “What the hell is going on?”  I felt the room spinning and getting darker.

The last thing I remember was hearing Natasha whispering in my ear, “At last, I finally found you, my love. We are destined to be together, forever.”

My eyes opened to the sun blinding me.  It hurt like hell.  It made me feel like I had a hangover, but I knew I didn’t have anything to drink last night.  “Did last night really happen?” I asked myself.  I went through the night’s events in my head.

Drinking with the guys.  Check.

Meeting up with a hot woman.  Check.

Go back to her place for sex.  Check.

After that, I was a little fuzzy.  At least until the door opened.  Natasha walked in and went straight to the window and closed the blinds.  She was wearing a sheer robe which let me see all her assets.  She looked even better in the daylight and not just because she wasn’t wearing any clothes.  

Natasha made her way to the bed and crawled in beside me.  She wrapped her arms around me and greeted me with a kiss.

“Good morning, love. Did you have a pleasant night’s sleep?”

“Yes.  Yes, I did.  Thank you for asking.  Last night was amazing as well, what I can remember of it. It is all kind of fuzzy.”

“Bret, it will all come back to you in time. I can help you.”

“I’m glad you can, Natasha,”  I said as I kissed her on the cheek. 

“Bret, I want you to have an open mind for what I am about to tell you.”

I looked at her with a puzzled look on my face but nodded my agreement.  “Go ahead, Natasha. I’m listening.”

“I am here because of you.  I AM the woman in your dreams.  You were my husband many years ago.  After you were killed by my brother, your soul remained free until you were reincarnated in this century.”

“How did you know about my dreams?”  I asked.  “I never told anyone about them.”

“I know because your heart aches for the truth.  It longs to be with your soulmate.  My heart ached for centuries until the ladies of my brood saw you at the tomb of Marie Laveau looking for the woman in your dreams.  I knew eventually you would visit the tomb.  They have been helping me search for you.”

“Your brood? What are you?  A family of vampires?” I asked jokingly. 

“As a matter of fact, we are.” 

“You are?  And I… I was killed?  By your brother?  Centuries ago?  This all sounds crazy, Natasha.”

“Yes, I know it does.  Ask any questions and I will answer truthfully.”

“How are you alive if it was centuries ago?”

“Bret, I am immortal.  You were too until Boris put a spike in your heart.”

“Boris?” I asked.  My eyes perked up with recognition of the name.  Memories of the past started flashing in my head as I looked at Natasha.

“You remember him, don’t you?  Memories are flashing in your head.  Memories of a previous time.  A time with me.”

Linda_Loved
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Linda_Loved

“Yes.  Yes, I do.  How is that possible?”

“Boris killed your physical body, but not your soul.  Your soul was free until your reincarnation.  Boris was killed shortly after your death.  Both his body and soul were destroyed.  I avenged your death, my love.” Natasha took me in her arms with a loving hug and another kiss on the cheek.  She was also crying as she held me.  Her tears fell from her cheeks onto my shoulder as I held her head against mine to comfort her.

I had this strange feeling deep inside that Natasha was telling the truth.  My memories of her proved it.  I took her in my arms to comfort her.  Her body melted into mine.  She slowly regained her composure and pulled back to look at me as if she wanted to tell me something.  I never gave her a chance.  I held her head with one hand and the other wiped the tears from her cheek. 

I pulled her into me and kissed her soft lips.  It was tender and gentle.  It was nothing but love.  Natasha kissed me back.  After a few minutes, Natasha was on her back.  I had thrown her robe to the floor and kissed her, starting at her lips, and worked my way down her body.  I kept going until my head was between her spread legs.  Natasha had been bucking her hips to get my tongue in her pussy even deeper.  After my tongue made her cum all over my face, she pulled me up to kiss me, tasting herself on me.

“Bret, I need you in me. Please don’t make me wait any longer,” she begged me.  I couldn’t resist her begging.  I rubbed my cock along her wet slit until she finally grabbed it herself and positioned it towards her pussy.  With a quick thrust, I was balls deep in Natasha’s warm moist folds.  I pumped my shaft faster as her moaning increased.  Her legs were wrapped around me and locked at my waist.

“Natasha, I have missed you. I don’t want to leave you again.”

“No one ever made me feel like you do, my love.  I’ll never let you go again.”

“I’m going to cum, Natasha.”

“Yes, fill me again with your seed.  I need it, please.  I need you.”

“Ohhhhhh. Fuck,” I said as my cum shot rope after rope into Natasha.  Her pussy was clutching onto my cock, milking it as best she could.  I rolled off her and got out of bed to grab a towel to wipe us off. 

That’s when I heard her gasp, “Oh no.  What did I do?"

“What’s wrong?” I asked nervously.

“It’s your back.  I was so caught up in our lovemaking that my nails dug into it and now you are bleeding very badly.”

“Natasha.  It wasn’t done out of malice or hate.  It was done out of love.  You’ve proven your love to me.  A little scratch is nothing compared to having you love me once again.”

“Are you sure?” she asked, still looking worried.

“Yes, I am.  What’s worrying you, Natasha?”

“A few things.  Bret, you know that a vampire’s bite doesn’t make you immortal, right?  You need to fulfill the vampire's curse and take someone’s blood.”  After she told me that, it reminded me that I had previously done that when I was first bitten many years ago. 

“I do know that, Natasha.  I have no problem doing that again to be with you.”

“I’m glad to hear you say that.  That’s where we have a small problem.  In order to keep your new body and soul together with me, your victim must have lost her virginity to you before you feast on her blood.”

“Are you serious?  I can’t do that.  We are finally together.  I don’t want another woman.  I only love you, Natasha.”

“Bret, calm down.  Please let me explain.  Some of the voodoo spells to find you required me to have carnal knowledge of several men.  I used them.  I derived no pleasure from them.  My only goal was to get you back.  I needed my soulmate again.”

“You sacrificed your body to find me?  I feel like such a fool.  I don’t deserve you, my love.”

“Stop it.  I did what needed to be done,“ she said as she kissed me again.  “I will find you a virgin to take her cherry and her life.  We must hurry.  The spell for your soul only lasts till the full moon, which will soon be upon us.”

Natasha took her phone out and made a call.  It was hard to make out what was being said for two reasons.  One, only hearing one side of the conversation, and the second, she was speaking Russian.  I know the accent but not too much of the language.  Words and phrases, mostly.  After a few minutes, she hung up.

“Bret, my ladies are headed out tonight in search of a virgin for you to sacrifice.  I trust them to find you a suitable subject.  I gave them a rough idea of your likes and dislikes." 

We spent the rest of the day enjoying each other's company.  We talked, we ate, and we fucked quite a few times.  Throughout the day, Natasha received updates on the search.  Her “brood” of ladies had located a few potential women in the area and made plans to get them all in the same place in a few days.

I spent the next few days getting reacquainted with Natasha.  It was like we were never apart.  We were getting ready to meet up with her brood.  When we got to the bar, Natasha made the introductions to me.  Anastasia, Katina, and Anika were all dressed alike, wearing matching red bustiers, black skirts, black stockings, and heels.  They were almost as hot as Natasha.  Each had strawberry blond hair.  They greeted me with a kiss on the lips and a big hug.  After they spoke with Natasha, she informed me that my intended victims were all attending a bachelorette party and were very susceptible to fooling around with a man. 

After pointing them out, I chose the redhead named Alex.  She was a few inches shorter than Natasha and her boobs were bigger and she had a nice squeezable bubble butt.  She had on a tight form-fitting blue mini dress.

Natasha came over to me when she saw the hesitation in my eyes and whispered in my ear.  “Bret, it’s OK.  You’re doing this for us. So we can be together forever.  Nothing will change between us.  I promise you.”

“I love you, Natasha,” I said as I kissed her.

Anastasia stayed with Natasha as Katina and Anika went off with the other two bachelorettes, leaving Alex alone at her table.  I made my way to her table and asked If I could join her.  She agreed, knowing her friends had left her, and I got the waitress to get us another drink.  After Alex finished her drink and started on her second, she was more relaxed and open with me. 

She was flirting with me and getting a little touchy-feely.  I suggested going back to her place.  She jumped up and grabbed her purse and then took my hand and pulled me out of the club.  I made sure Natasha saw me leaving, knowing she would follow me. We drove about ten minutes to Alex’s apartment.  I did not like the circumstances I was in, but I understood it was the necessary evil to be with Natasha.

The door closed and Alex pushed me up against the wall.  Our hands were all over each other, feeling every part of our bodies.  Alex unbuckled my belt and jeans and pulled my zipper down.  I had pulled the top of her dress down and was sucking on her boobs, alternating between two luscious mounds of flesh.  Every suck and lick elicited a moan from Alex, who had my cock out and was stroking it as I kept sucking her tits.  I pulled up her dress and slid my hand down her panties.  I began finger fucking her.  Alex orgasmed within minutes and pulled my hand out of her pussy to lick my hand clean of her juices.  Then, she licked my hand with her juices and then kissed me.  It let me taste her juices from her lips.

“Fuck me, Bret.  Here and now!”

“Not yet,” I said.  “I want to fuck your pretty little mouth.”  Alex got down on her knees and took as much cock as she could.  Her back was against the wall as I began to fuck her pretty face.  I was going to cum.  “Alex, get ready. I’m going to cum.” As soon as I said that my cum began shooting out of my cock with lightning speed.  Rope after rope of cum went into Alex’s eager mouth.  She took it all without spilling a drop.  When I was done, she showed me a mouthful of my cum before she swallowed all of it.

“Mmmmm. Yummy. I love the taste of your cum.”

“I can’t wait to taste you, Alex,” I said as I pulled her up and tasted myself on her lips. Then I got down on my knees and proceeded to eat her pussy.  There was nowhere for Alex to go. She was still up against the wall. She put one leg up on the arm of a chair to give me deeper access to her pussy with my tongue.  Alex panted and moaned until her warm cum splashed down on my face.

“Oh fuck, Bret. Yes.  That feels great. Please don’t stop,” she pleaded to me.  I kept eating her delicious pussy to another orgasm.  “Bret, I need your cock in me.  Please fuck me.”

“I’ve been waiting to hear you tell me that.”

“Please be gentle. I have never fucked anyone before.  Just my fingers and a dildo.  I want to feel a hard cock in me.”  I got up and walked Alex to the couch and bent her over.  I fingered her wet pussy and rubbed her juices on my hard cock.  I slowly teased her opening until I pushed myself deeper.  She gasped slightly as I broke through her hymen and began thrusting faster and harder as she begged me to. 

I watched my cock go in and out, noticing a little blood on my cock.  Alex was no longer a virgin.  She was moaning even louder as I continued fucking her.  Her hands grabbed my ass and pulled me into her even closer.  That made me slow down and make sure Alex got every inch of my cock that she could take.

Alex pulled my face to hers for a kiss.  As she did that, she turned her body and was on top of me.  She rode me with reckless abandon.  She wasn’t the shy woman from the bar anymore.  I sensed Alex’s pending orgasm.  I wanted to cum with her.  There is just something about climaxing together that is so hot.  I started rubbing her boobs as she laid her hands on my chest to help balance herself as she bounced on my cock.

I could feel her pussy begin to tighten around my cock.  I took my thumb and rubbed her clit to get her even more worked up. 

“Oh my God, Bret!  You’re going to make me cum again.  Oh yes. Fuck me. Fuck me good!” she cried out.

Her pussy tightened even more on my cock as she orgasmed again.  Her juices coated my cock as it flowed out as I kept thrusting my hips upward.  I was close to cumming.  Alex was coming down from her orgasm and laid herself on my chest.  Her hips continued to work my cock.  The pressure kept building and I wanted to cum.  I took my finger with Alex’s cum on it and rubbed the opening of her little hole.  I slowly teased the opening and then thrust my finger into Alex’s tight little ass.  In no time at all, Alex had another orgasm.  I held onto her ass with my finger still in her ass as I shot my cum deep in her pussy. 

Alex was thoroughly well fucked and collapsed on my chest.  I was nearly done shooting all my cum when I looked up at Alex and then sank my fangs into her neck.  She put up little resistance to me as I drank her blood.  The change in my body was almost instantaneous after I tasted her warm blood.  Alex had passed out from the orgasms and loss of blood.  I laid Alex on the couch and covered her with a blanket. 

I could feel my body changing.  My mind was truly clear.  All the memories I had in my life with Natasha had come back.  I could feel the new blood coursing through my veins.  I picked up the phone and dialed Natasha.  Ten minutes later, she showed up with the girls.  Anika and Katina cleaned up Alex, got her dressed, and took her to the car and took her back to the house.  Anastasia started straightening up the place and made sure there was no trace we were ever in the house.

“Are you ready to complete the spell and make your transformation complete?” Natasha asked me.

“There was never a doubt in my mind that I want that.  I want you more than you will ever know.”

“Take me, Bret. Make me yours once again.  Take my blood, just as I took yours and we will have eternity together.”

I took Natasha’s hand and led her into the kitchen.  I leaned her against the island in the center of the room and kissed her with the passion I had for her centuries ago.  It was like it never left.  I spun her around and pulled up her skirt.  Her ass looked beautiful as I grabbed her cheeks and put my cock in her wet folds.  I bent her over and rammed my cock deep in her wet folds.  She moaned loudly as I grabbed her hips and pounded her hard and fast.  My hand rubbed her clit as I brought her closer to the brink of orgasm. 

She stood up and I wrapped my other arm around her.  I kissed her neck from behind.  I was getting closer to cumming.  I continued kissing her neck and she held my head with her arm behind her, holding me close. 

“Do it, Bret.  Cum in me.  Make me your woman again.  Oh my God!  I’m going to cum, baby.  Cum for me.” 

I grabbed Natasha’s hips as I fucked her pussy.  My cock throbbed and I shot my load in her. 

“Oh, Natasha.  Fuck, baby, I’m cumming for you.  Ohhhhh, yes!  You feel so tight around my cock.  I love you!  Cum, baby.  Cum for me.” 

Natasha was still in front of me with my hard cock buried deep in her.  She pulled her hair to the side and bent her head sideways.  She was sacrificing herself for me to complete the ritual for me to get my soul back. 

I held her tight as I bit her neck and proceeded to drink her blood.  Upon tasting her salty liquid flowing from her neck, I could feel my immortality returning.  Natasha went limp in my arms.  I picked her up and carried her out to Anastasia, who helped me with getting her home safely. 

I was in my chair watching Natasha sleep when I saw her start to stir from her slumber.  I got up and walked up to her.

“Is it complete?  Did the spell work?” she asked.

“Yes, my love.  I am immortal once again.  We will be together forever.  You did it, sweetheart, you saved us. I can never repay you for what you did for me.”

“You can do that by loving me for all time.”

“What happens to Alex now that the ritual is complete?”

“She becomes a member of the brood.  They are our sexual playthings.  Anastasia, Katina, and Anika kept me satisfied until I could finally have you and your cock back in my life.  Are you okay with sharing me with others?  I know they will be pleased with you.” 

I was slightly taken aback by Natasha’s confession of having female lovers.  I guess sometimes you must use what you have available.  Even more so, that they would now be our playthings as well.

“Yes, it may take time getting used to sharing you.  But we will have the rest of eternity to work out the details of everything.”

Natasha asked me to send the girls in.  I walked out to get them.  Anastasia came out and told me to get our things together so we could leave on Natasha’s private plane.  I planned on another stop before we got to the airport.  I wanted to make another offering at the tomb.  I felt the least I could do was to thank The Voodoo Queen herself for helping me find the answers I was looking for.   

We would be headed back home to Romania to live out the rest of eternity terrorizing the locals and tourists who feared that vampires would have a resurgence and take over the town.  Not what we wanted to do.  We planned on keeping a low profile.  I wasn’t taking any chances of losing Natasha again.  That doesn’t mean we won’t have our fun every now and then. 

 

 

Published 
Written by Markiemark2610
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments