Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Idlu

"Kate has vivid dreams"

10
1 Comment 1
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

A flinty, sulphurous smell permeated the room. Kate opened her eyes. The room was almost bright in the light of the full moon shining through the mullioned windows. Kate was naked on her back, her duvet thrown to one side. Her heels were drawn up near her bum, so her knees were raised and wide apart, exposing her shaved pussy.

She panicked when she realised she couldn't move a muscle. She tried to call for help, but no sound emerged. An electric tingle swept across her skin, and her nipples stood erect. Invisible hands seemed to caress her, making her flesh tingle anew as they swept from her large boobs down past her exposed minge to her feet.

She felt a warm breeze on her slit, almost like someone breathed on her. The electric tingling invaded her private parts, working deep inside her, exciting her. She felt a warm gush as her juices dripped down her crack and onto the silk sheets. A heavy weight pressed down on her. The delicious feeling inside her became more intense, as if she was being stretched by an enormous, invisible cock.

Still unable to move or cry out, she felt her body convulse as she came to a shuddering climax.

---

Kate awoke with a start. It was daylight, and she was curled up snugly underneath her duvet. The dream was vivid. How weird; I never dream like that, she thought.

She threw back the duvet and showered. After she dressed for work in her usual casual suit, she found a stain on the sheets when she tidied her bed. It was precisely where her pussy had dripped in the dream, which was still vivid at the back of her mind. She threw the duvet over the stain, dismissing it as a coincidence.

The dream stayed with her all day, and she could not concentrate. Her thoughts dwelled on what she felt as she slept and how delightful it was. That night when she retired, she fell immediately asleep.

The same sulphurous smell filled the moonlit room, and she was paralysed, unable to move. But this time, she was spread-eagled, face down on the bed. Her skin tingled, and she felt an electric touch run down her back and caress her bum. I am Idlu, invaded her thoughts. Call me, and I will come. Her pussy was again invaded by that tingling, exciting presence. As before, a heavy weight pressed on her back. She felt marvellous pressure as her pussy was stretched wide, and the luscious tingling moved quickly in and out of her dripping cunt, until she came.

---

Kate awoke with a start, with every detail of the dream clear in her mind. Again, it was daylight, and she was snug under the duvet. This time, she threw the duvet back and looked. There it was, another stain.

She could no longer dismiss the dreams as a coincidence. After she was dressed, she opened her laptop and started searching. She quickly found an article on incubi and their possible explanation as a combination of sleep paralysis and hypnagogia, or "waking dreams."

It certainly matched what had happened to her. The symptoms were classic: paralysis, an electric tingling, sexual arousal, and a weight on her chest. But it felt all too real. She picked up her phone and made an appointment with her doctor. The first time he could fit her in was the following day.

That night, she went to bed with a mixture of dread and anticipation. It took an age for her to relax sufficiently for sleep. Kate was relieved but slightly disappointed when she awoke the following morning with no further nightly visitation.

---

After a long wait in reception, finally, she was called. She walked along the corridor and entered the doctor's surgery. He greeted her and motioned for her to sit.

"So, tell me what's wrong," he said after the usual inquiries about her health.

Kate recounted the dreams, omitting her enjoyment of the sexual elements.

"Your symptoms are classic," the doctor confirmed. "As you suspected, it must be some type of sleep paralysis. I'll refer you to a sleep specialist, but they are busy, and it could be weeks before you get an appointment."

She was worried. How would she cope if the dreams recurred frequently? Already, after only two visitations, she felt drained and permanently tired.

"Is there nothing you can do now?" she asked the doctor.

He thought for a moment and scribbled a prescription. "Try these," he said. "No guarantees. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't."

It wasn't very reassuring, but at least it was something. Kate took the prescription to the chemist and received a bottle of pills. Enough for a few weeks when she read the simple instructions. "Take two pills with water immediately before sleeping."

The nights went by, and the pills seemed to work, with no nighttime paralysis or waking dreams. Finally, Kate received an appointment with the sleep specialist. It would be in London, but not for two months.

RebeccaHoney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RebeccaHoney

A quick visit to the doctor got her a repeat prescription, and she had enough pills to tide her over until the visit to the specialist.

A couple more weeks passed, and Kate had almost forgotten the dreams, though occasionally, she remembered the thrills coursing through her body.

Then one night, about four weeks after her first dream, she awoke, and the sulphurous smell filled her moonlit room. It was the night of the next full moon. She was paralysed and naked on her back, in the same exposed position, her knees raised and wide apart, exposing her pussy.

Kate felt a rush of anticipation and wondered what arousal awaited. I am Idlu. You did not call, so I must punish you, ran through her thoughts. Punish me if you must, but please don't leave, she thought. The same sensuous electric tingling and arousal as before coursed through her. Strong hot hands seemed to sweep down her body. But this time, intense tingling invaded her arse. The weight pressed down on her chest, and she felt her tight sphincter being stretched. It was painful and arousing in equal measure.

She tried to scream, but no sound emerged. The painful but wonderful tingling moved deep inside her arse. The electric presence moved, excruciating but delicious, in and out of her burning sphincter. The bed below her grew damp with her juices as her body flexed and shuddered as she reached an intense climax.

I am Idlu; do not make me angry, ran through her thoughts. Call me.

---

Kate awoke with a start. As before, she was curled up and snug under her duvet. She checked the sheets; sure enough, there was a faint stain. She was conflicted: the dream had been painful but still profoundly arousing. She spent the day at work exhausted, utterly distracted and unsure if she wanted the invasive nightmares to continue.

That night, her decision was made; she skipped the pill and settled under her duvet to sleep. Idlu, she thought as she dozed off.

Her eyes opened to the familiar moonlight and that sulphurous smell. You finally called, ran through her mind. Now you are mine. This time, her arousal was extended. The electric tingling stimulated her wet pussy and made her come, gushing juices onto the sheets. Then, it invaded her arse again, fucking her tight burning arse until she came.

Again and again, seemingly without end, Idlu brought her to climax.

Her senses were overloaded, her body ached, and she was weary of perpetual arousal. Dear lord, make this stop.

A hot electric wave coursed through her body one final glorious time, and hot sticky juices gushed from her tingling cunt. Goodbye.

A demonic cackle filled her head, echoing as it slowly faded.

---

Kate awoke with a start. She was curled up, drenched with sweat, and tangled in her duvet. Vivid whisps of a dream faded, leaving a faint erotic impression, and she wondered what she had dreamt to awake, soaked in sweat and with her heart racing. 

She rose to get ready for work. She found a bottle of pills in the bathroom cabinet with her name on the label, which confused her. She put them at the back of the cabinet and shrugged.

The following day, she encountered another crack in her memory; an inexplicable hospital appointment. 

Two weeks later, she missed her period.

---

Kate stood next to the ancient font of the brightly lit church, with sunlight streaming through the tall windows and her baby boy in her arms. She had passed the pregnancy off as a drunken one-night stand, which perhaps it had been; she had examined every memory but found no hint of how she became pregnant. 

She looked around and saw her parents in the front row. Her mother was scowling and still hadn't forgiven her.

"What will you name him?" the vicar asked.

She smiled down and looked at her happy child. "Theo. Theodore," she replied. Gift from God.

The sky suddenly darkened, and Kate heard distant thunder. The baby's face screwed up as if he was about to scream.

"Christ claims you as his own. Receive the sign of the cross," the vicar intoned. He dipped his finger into the font and made the sign of the cross on the baby's forehead.

"I baptise you, Theodore, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen."  

Theodore smiled and gurgled happily at the touch of the water. A shaft of sunlight burst through the clouds. In the distance, a hideous voice howled in anguish.

Published 
Written by grendel54321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments