Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mate

"William finds his mate in an unexpected place."

9
6 Comments 6
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I could smell her as soon as I walked into the bar. She smelled sweet and slightly floral. Her scent took me by surprise; in all my time I’d never smelled anyone like her.

I walked past the enchanting creature to take my regular spot at the bar. I've come to The Darkwolf often; they’re the only place in town to get a blood spiked drink.

As I relaxed into my rum, Coke, and O neg, I casually glanced over my shoulder to get a better look at the girl.

She was young, probably twenty at most, and gorgeous. Her blood red hair was long and hung around her face in delicate waves. Her eyes were dark. A human would probably only see them as brown but I could see the flecks of gold and emerald in them. She wore a tight black tank top tucked into a flowy blue skirt. From the looks of her small, perky nipples she was braless. 

I wanted her. Badly.

I shook my head and looked away. I shouldn’t have wanted her. She was human. She was food. But, god, did she call to me. I could practically hear her blood singing to me. This wasn’t possible. This couldn’t be happening.

Panicking, I threw some money onto the bar and made for the door.

¤¤¤

Slamming the door behind me, I stomped into my loft. Her blood couldn’t have been calling to me. I huffed as I plopped myself onto my plush leather couch.

I’d heard stories, of course, of my kind finding their true mate. Their blood burning with need and their bodies crying out for each other. Never in my over a century of immortal life had I heard of a vampire finding a human mate. It just didn’t happen.

I tried to talk myself out of my thoughts. Maybe I was just hungry, regardless of the fact I was consuming blood while watching her. Perhaps she was actually a vampire, despite the fact that she smelled human. Maybe I didn’t feel like I needed her. Maybe I just felt like I wanted her. She was attractive. I am still a man. 

I tried hard to make the last thought true but my body ached from the loss of her presence. I didn’t just want her, I needed her.

“Fuck, William,” I cursed out loud. “What kind of trouble will this lead to?” I buried my head in my hands while deciding to drink the night away.

¤¤¤

A week. Seven long, horrible nights.

I stayed away from The Darkwolf in hopes of forgetting the woman that was now haunting all of my thoughts. I wondered if she felt the same even though I knew she couldn’t. Humans didn’t get this pull towards their mates. 

I decided to waltz my ass over to The Darkwolf again. I refused to be so afraid of a human. I could ignore the pull to her. I was sure of it.

When I opened the door of the bar, I smelled her immediately. She was wearing a dark orange tank top and jeans today. She was mouth-watering.

I walked to the bar and ordered my usual. While enjoying my drink, I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up. The smell of her blood grew stronger. She was walking towards me. Shit.

I felt a delicate hand touch my arm as a quiet, musical voice said, “Excuse me. I know this might sound crazy, but do I know you?”

I turned my whole body towards the delicious woman beside me. “You were here last week, right?” I answered her. “Before then, I don’t believe I’ve ever seen you. I’m sure laying eyes on you would be something I would remember.”

She blushed and I almost groaned. “Hm,” she said. “I have the strangest feeling that I know you. Weird. I’m Jane by the way.”

Jane stuck out her hand to shake and I took it immediately. “William,” I responded before bringing her hand up to my mouth. “Please sit, Jane. Let me buy you a drink.”

She sat down and crossed her long legs. I ordered her a Rum and Coke, sans the spike. We started a lazy conversation, talking about what we did for a living and our interests. 
Jane was a receptionist at a tattoo parlor not far from The Darkwolf. When I asked about her apparent unmarked skin, she assured me that she had extensive artwork and winked.

This time the groan actually left my lips. She was a little vixen and she knew it.

I told her about my work as a graphic designer and we carried on a conversation about art.

We sat at the bar and talked until last call. At that point I was saying to hell with social norms; I needed this woman in my life. I’d stay with her for the rest of her mortal life. I'd turn her if she wishes. I was done lying to myself. Jane was my mate.

I had to tell her what I was. She had to know what she was getting into. I touched Jane’s shoulder, lightly brushing her deep red tresses out of the way. “They’re about to close up shop here, love,” I said while looking into her lovely hazel eyes. “If you'd like, we can continue our discussion at my loft.” 

¤¤¤

William’s loft was close to the bar. I made a nice show about not being sure about going back to his place with him, but I’m sure he knew it was all an act.

His loft was large and clean. My eyes were immediately drawn to the large bed on the other side of the open space. 

“Would you like something to drink, love.” I tore my eyes away from the bed when he spoke. His soft British accent wrapping itself around me.

“Oh, yes, um, water please,” I stammered. The look he gave me made me blush a deep red. He was so intense.

William had me sit on his plush leather couch while he grabbed my water. “I like your space,” I said to him. “How long have you lived here?”

“Oh quite some time,” he replied. He handed me my water and sat down close to me.

I couldn’t stop staring at him. I’ve never seen eyes as blue as his. His hair was stylishly messy and black. He wore the white t-shirt and blue jeans look well; his muscles were barely contained in his tight shirt. I couldn’t help but think of how easily he could pick me up and toss me around, making me blush deeply.

“That’s a lovely colour on you,” he almost whispered.

“What is?” I asked, confused.

“The red you turn when you think naughty thoughts.”

Before I knew what was happening, we were kissing, and damn was it ever a kiss. My body moulded to his, wanting to touch every square inch of him. Suddenly, I was on his lap, my hands in his soft hair. His mouth was on my jaw until it was gone.

“Wait,” he panted.

LimaMotti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LimaMotti

“There’s something you need to know.”

I was confused and missed his lips. I lightly stroked his face and smiled. “Whatever it is, baby, it doesn’t matter.”

William lowered his head and let out a slow breath before looking me in the eye again. He opened his mouth and I was confused as to what I was supposed to be seeing.

But then, I saw them.

His teeth were growing. He had fangs. Really big fangs.

I knew I should have been scared, but I wasn’t. Something inside of me was drawing me to William. That part of me knew, without a doubt, that he wouldn’t hurt me, and I trusted it.

I smiled slowly before dragging a thumb over one of his impressively sharp fangs. “It doesn’t matter,” I whispered.

I didn’t see how worried he was until he actually relaxed. All the tension left his body, and he leaned back in to kiss me.

Before I knew it, I was in the air. William carried me like I weighed nothing, bringing me to his large bed.

Our shirts hit the floor quickly, and he stopped to appreciate his first look at my artwork. The vines and flowers made their way from the middle of my back, wrapping around my stomach and disappearing under my jeans to come to an end on one of my upper thighs.

“Beautiful artwork for a beautiful girl,” he mumbled while kissing every flower and leaf he could see. I squirmed under his mouth and hands.

I’d never wanted anyone as badly as I wanted William in that moment, so when his hands and lips left my body, I wanted to weep.

“William?” I asked, pulling his face up towards mine. “What’s wrong?”

“My kind,” he started, his blue eyes searching mine. “We have fun of course, but when we find our mates, we mate for life. The way I feel about you, the way I’m drawn to you, it’s how my kind feels about their mate. Do you understand, love?”

“Is this why I feel like I know you?” I asked.

“I’m not sure,” he answered. “I’ve never heard of a vampire finding a mate in a human.”

“So, besides what’s about to happen here,” I cooed while squeezing his body between my thighs, “what exactly does being a vampire's mate entail?”

“Well, sweetness,” he started, while leaving kisses along my jaw, “I will dedicate my immortal life to you.”

“Sounds like true love to me.” I said, running my hands up his muscled arms. “Not that I’ve ever believed in true love. Not until right now, at least. I feel like I’ve known you my whole life. Will I become like you?”

“Not if you don’t want to be, my love,” William said seriously while staring into my eyes. “I could turn you if you wish, but that has to be something you think about. They’ll be no turning back.”

William returned his hands to my sides, slowly stroking the skin. “Most mates feed on each other, but I understand if you don’t want that. Your blood calls to me; it’ll be hard to ignore while in the throes of passion, but I’ll try.

“I want you to have me in every way possible,” I practically moaned before pulling his face back down to mine.

As our kiss grew deeper and our hands grew greedier, pants were tossed to the floor, leaving him in tight boxers and me in my bra and panties. Again, William stopped to appreciate my body, just as I was doing to his. His muscles were well defined and his skin was unmarked. A light dusting of black hair covered his chest and he had a delicious trail leading into his boxers.

I reached behind myself and unhooked my bra, tossing it to the floor. William groaned while taking my breasts into his hands. “You are so beautiful, my Jane.”

It was my turn to groan now. I pulled at the waistband of his boxers to remove them from his perfect body. When his throbbing manhood was finally revealed, I swooned. He was thick and long and perfect. His cock made my mouth water.

William trailed kisses down my body, pulling my small panties down as he went. Before I could process what was happening, William’s mouth was on me. He was exploring my wetness with an expert tongue. I’d never felt anything as good as his mouth. He worked his tongue inside of my slit while pressing on my swollen clit with his thumb. I cried out as he started rubbing my walls with his muscle and twirling his thumb in circles. He had me close to orgasm in seconds.

I cried out his name and begged him not to stop as my orgasm crashed into me. Wave after wave of intense pleasure beat against my body. I felt wrung out when it was over. I felt William kissing his way back up my body, but I couldn’t move. 

“You’re so beautiful,” I heard him say as he laid kisses up my neck and along my jaw.

I slowly regained the ability to speak. “Make love to me, William,” I said while cradling his head in my hands. “Make me yours.”

William kissed me hard as he rubbed his hard cock against my sopping lips. Suddenly, he was inside me, stretching me wide. I cried out in a little bit of pain but mostly in immense pleasure. I felt so full and it felt so right to be with him.

William slowly moved his hips, grinding them against mine before slowly withdrawing from my depths. I moaned out in disapproval of his absence from my body until he slowly bottomed out again.

He started a slow but powerful pace, our lips never leaving each other's. My hips lifted to meet his as I felt another orgasm slowly build within me.

I broke our kiss as my moans became too loud to contain. I was clawing at his strong back and crying out his name. William was kissing and licking my neck as I yelled out that I was close.

Just as my orgasm hit, I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I felt my blood filling his mouth as his seed was filling my depths, an intense orgasm ripping through me the whole time.

¤¤¤

I woke in my bed, a feeling of complete contentment taking me over. I turned and saw a shock of dark red hair next to me. Jane. My Jane. 

We made love last night. She let me feed from her. She was mine and I was her's.

I nuzzled in close to her, feeling her body against mine. I kissed her hair while feeling her stir under me. “Good morning, my love,” I cooed into her ear.

She turned around to face me, a smile on her beautiful face. She leaned in to kiss me softly and left her face close when our lips parted.

With seriousness and love in her eyes, she looked me straight in the eye and said something I will remember for the rest of my immortal life.

“Turn me, William. Make me yours forever."

Published 
Written by MelodyRae
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments