Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Christmas Miracle

"Robert has a special visitor on Christmas Eve."

22
20 Comments 20
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Competition Entry: Magical Sex Stories

This was my third Christmas Eve as a widower and it was the coldest on record. That night, the wind howled as the snow storm intensified and the drifting snow began to pile up. I found myself alone, once again in my dark and empty house, and dwelling on the loss of my wife Carol, whom I had been married to for forty years. It was just before she passed, Carol made me promise to continue our tradition of celebrating Christmas.

Carol’s death had taken its toll on me, I had become withdrawn and kept to myself as I spiraled into the darkest depths of loneliness and depression. I could not carry on our Christmas tradition, and without Carol, there was an emptiness I had never felt before.

The night started out the same as the previous two Christmas Eve nights, no decorations or tree. I went to the kitchen and popped a frozen dinner in the microwave. I went to the liquor cabinet and took out a bottle of Dewar’s scotch.

Heading into the family room with dinner and drink in tow, I sat in my recliner. Turning on the lamp next to me, I took a big swig of whiskey and then inhaled the dinner. I turned on the television, surfing the channels to find something to watch that had nothing to do with Christmas.

I settled on watching the twenty-four hour news channel and before you could say mistletoe, I had polished off the whiskey bottle. Stumbling out of the chair, I staggered my way to the liquor cabinet and took out another bottle of Dewar’s scotch.

Settling back in my chair, I took a big swig from the bottle and that was the last thing I remembered. At some point in the evening, I was startled by what felt like a hand gently stroking my cheek. I noticed the room was dark and reached over to turn on the lamp, only to discover it would not come on. Instead, a soft glow emanated from the corner of the room with just enough light so one could make out shapes.

I saw what appeared to be an apparition standing beside me. My eyes slowly began to adjust to the light, and the apparition took the form of an angel.

“C…C…Carol?”

“Yes.”

“B…b…but.”

“Shhh.”

This angel which I was still could not believe was Carol, floated over me and was now straddling my thighs. My angel took her hand and slipped the strap from her shoulder as she folded her wings. Taking my hands in hers, we pulled the material from her ample bosom. The smooth alabaster skin of my angel's bosom came into view.

My angel slipped her hands from mine as I rolled her nipples between thumbs and forefingers. I was not sure if what was happening was real or a hallucination brought on by my intoxicated state. Though when I felt my angel's hands release my cock from the boxer shorts, it sure felt real. The soft hands brought my manhood to its full hardness. Taking my hands, I rubbed and kneaded my angel's breasts. Her hand slid up and down the pulsating shaft as my angel fondled my scrotum.

I was about to come, when my angel suddenly stopped and squeezed my shaft, delaying my orgasm. She smiled as she moved down between my parted legs and took my cock deep in her mouth. My angel swirled her tongue around my shaft up to the circumcised head and back down to my scrotum. Sucking on one ball and then the other while stroking my shaft and cock head.

"Ooohhh, I'm coming!"

My angel squeezed my shaft with her hand, once again delaying my orgasm. When she was satisfied that I was not going to come, my angel straddled herself above my cock and slowly lowered herself down.

“Oh yes, Robert!” My angel groaned out as she slowly slid her pussy down my cock.

“Oh yes, Carol!” I groaned out as my angel rode my cock.

My hands held onto my angel’s slender hips as she gyrated in all directions, edging me closer and closer to orgasm.

“I…I..I’m coming!”

Lenneval
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lenneval

My angel laid on top of me as we continued moving in unison, kissing me with a passion I long forgot. I wrapped my arms around her, holding tight and felt my angel’s nipples pressed against my chest.

With one last thrust, I felt my seed fill my angel’s pussy as her body shuddered in orgasm. I held her in my arms, not wanting to let go and she whispered in my ear, “Merry Christmas, Robert.”

oOo

The next morning, I woke up in my bed and realized it was Christmas day. Laying there, I tried to piece together last night’s events and decided it was all a dream. That is until I noticed a large white feather at the foot of the bed.

Quickly dressing, I went downstairs and could not believe my eyes. The Christmas decorations that Carol and I used to put up were all in their place along with a real tree. The smell of food filled the air and upon entering the kitchen, I saw more food than I could eat.

Looking out the window, the street and sidewalk were clear of snow from the storm. The church bells rang and for the first time in three years, I felt what had been missing.

There was a note on the small table by the door, it reads…”Go to the workshop.”

Going out back, I enter my workshop and there before me are wooden toys that my wife and I made every year for those children who would not receive any gifts at Christmas. The only thing, there were no wooden toys made the last three years.

I closed the door and walked to church, wishing everyone I saw a Merry Christmas. When the service ended, I went to dip my fingers in the holy water on the way out and accidentally bumped a woman’s hand. I felt something in that touch as I looked to see who it was.

“Excuse me miss, I should be more careful.”

“It’s quite alright, and you may call me Carol.”

“Well, Carol, you can call me Robert.”

We both looked at each other and blurted out at the same time…”Have we met before?”

“We may have a long time ago, Carol.”

“I feel the same, Robert.”

“I just moved into the neighborhood last month, Robert and have never seen you before.”

“It’s a long story, Carol.”

Just at that moment, a number of my neighbors came over and wished us a Merry Christmas. I asked if they would help me with handing out the wooden toys in my workshop to the children in the local hospital and shelter.

They all said yes, even Carol. Afterward, I told them I was having an open house and they were all invited. It was nice to have people over, everybody was happy to see the old me again.

When the last of the guests left, Carol volunteered to stay and help with the cleanup. Entering the dining room, I noticed Carol was standing under the mistletoe. Walking over, I took Carol in my arms and kissed her.

The kiss quickly grew heated and passionate. I swept Carol up in my arms and carried her to my bedroom. We stopped for a moment and looked at each other.

“Make love to me, Robert.”

That was the moment I had thought would never happen.

I did tell Carol what had happened Christmas Eve night. She listened and was understanding, but when I finished, I thought I saw a knowing twinkle in her eye, or was that my imagination?

Either way, I never forgot that Yuletide, nor did Carol.

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. 

 

**

 

Copyright ©2015 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments