Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Schulrod's Curse

"~ Sex is the one bond that binds true love together"

29
27 Comments 27
6.9k Views 6.9k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Magical Sex Stories

Once upon a time and far away in the small town of Desiter, there was an old man with an incredible story to tell. Everyone in the village thought him an old fool, but a fool he was not.

For he had a plan that he had put into motion years ago.

"Glamora Tregares was a very unusual girl,” began the old traveler, Schulrod Ghet. "She was different and quite strange," he said, making ugly faces while describing her to the young crowd.

The children cringed with fright as the story went on, and so he continued. "Glamora was once a very beautiful girl. Her mother and father were very proud."

"But when she turned seventeen," he paused, looking into the eyes of each child and continued on in a hushed voice. "She killed her parents with a magical spell and used their bones in her brew; she was born a witch! A witch as wicked as they come." His long crooked fingers helped to exaggerate his story as he spun the fable of her terrible deeds to the children.

"No one in the village suspected her. To them she was just a silly girl; small in stature with a deceivingly delightful disposition. Little did they know that she was capable of such evil!“

Schulrod scanned the muddy, cobble stone roads and the little town with his buggy eyes, before going on. "Everyone loved her. But, if someone crossed her or said a foul word against her," he paused. "They would meet a horrible fate; or just disappear altogether."

"What happened to her, Schulrod?" A child asked, fearfully.

"The towns people banished her. Now, she spends her time up there, above the clouds in a great castle; and the evil inside of her has grown.” His eyes began to grow wide. "That is why you must never go there!"

Schulrod stood up, extending his bony finger at all the children. "Bad things can happen if you seek her out!"

The town elder, Jos Gnou, interrupted him as he admonished the children. "Master Ghet, that will be quite enough!" he said, as he waved the audience of young people away.

"They don't need you to fill their heads with rubbish!" Elder Gnou locked eyes with Schulrod, for he considered him a crazy old vagabond. "Why don't you move on? I think this time you've overstayed your welcome.” The town elder maintained eye contact with him. He was cordial, but there was no humor in his suggestion.

Schulrod scoffed at him, grabbing his pack. "You know nothing, Jos Gnou!" he raged. "The stories I tell are a warning to you all. Stay away from that place.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many years had passed and the people in the little hamlet of Desiter had all but forgotten about the drifter. The small town flourished and all were very happy.

All, but one…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

High in the mountains and above the clouds, lived a beautiful young woman who had been spirited away long ago. Her name was Glamora. Oh yes, she could cast spells and weave magic, but she was not at all wicked.

Glamora remained a young seventeen year old girl, and had not aged a day since she had arrived. A spell had been cast upon her without her knowlege by Schulrod, many years ago; although her innocence and naivety came naturally to her. She loved her life and was very happy living in the castle up on the hill.

Inside the castle, her room was large, and fit for a Princess. From her balcony she could admire the colorful palet of flowers blooming in the meadows and enjoyed the feel of the sunshine as it warmed her perfect body. The fresh air wafted through her opened windows while she listened to the birds as they sang to their chicks.

For many years she had drempt that a handsome young man with golden locks would find her and take her away from the castle. She did not know who he was, or where he would come from, but she would wait patiently for the day; for it had been prophesised to her while she slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Determined to possess her without her knowlege, Schulrod doted on her and had convinced her that he loved her like a daughter. He took her in when her parents died, and was kind and fatherly to her; or so it seemed.

But he had evil and devious plans laid out ahead for her.

He had been waiting these many years until it was time. Soon he would drain her of her life force, by tricking her into allowing him to take her virginity; just before dawn on the next summer solstice. The orgasm he would give her would be one so mighty that only her screams of pleasure would transfer her young life to him.

If he missed this opportunity, Schulrod would surely perish, and turn to dust at the mornings early light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Down in the little village, a young man called Dangien Saft never forgot the story of Glamora, and the old man’s warning. He had seen her in his dreams as well, in her castle room, and knew she was not evil. His need to find the beautiful Glamora, overwhelmed him to the point of obsession.

Being that there was little adventure to be found in Desiter, he persuaded his best friends to join him and seek out this castle. Inspired by his eagerness to reach this place; the promise of adventure convinced them to go and see the castle for themselves.

In the early hours of the morning, this driven young man and his friends, Archidis and Walsom, set out to find Glamora’s castle, high on the mountain. The rocky terrain was no match for the handsome, virile young men and soon they were well on their way.

After two days of climbing rocks, scaling cliffs and walking up steep mountain trails, they finally reached the mountain top. There, above the clouds sat a huge fortress surrounded by a lovely meadow and large trees. The high turrets and steepled peaks cast an ominous shadow across the large hill it sat on. The enormous front door was covered with metal plating and large decorative bolts, but Dangien knew he had to get in. He would get in. A burning desire growing in his loins so strong that it caused his manhood to ache as got closer and closer to it.

"I must find her," he said, with a staunch determination.

"Are you mad?" Walsom questioned his decision, as did Archidis.

"We wanted to find it and we have. Now let's go home and share our discovery. We'll be famous! " Archidis regaled.

"Yes," exclaimed Welsom. "The girls in the village will all want to suck our cocks!" he said, laughing as he slapped Archidis on the back; delighting at the thought of it.

“No,” Dangien said, refusing to leave. "You can go," he said sincerely. "You should go. I need to do this alone." His inner strength was driving him on and making his blue eyes brighter. His golden locks shone as the breeze blew through his hair.

With not much more than a good bye, Dangien left them standing at the mountains edge and headed towards the castle. He had no idea what awaited him behind those walls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Schulrod was a very jealous old wizard, and did not want anyone else to have his fair maiden. To him, she was his only chance for youth. A pet that he kept to himself until he was ready to take her life, and renew his own.

The very beautiful Glamora loved to explore the forest and run through the meadow. Today, however, she sat naked in the balcony window of her room letting the sun warm her soft skin. The light breeze brushed her long blonde hair and tickled her breasts and making her nipples hard. She could feel the young man’s presence and knew he was approaching the castle.

She was unaware that her time was running out. Soon, Schulrod would take the form of an irresistibley handsome young man, taking her virginity and restoring his youth. He would bring her to the height of orgasm, then suck her youth from her until she was a very old woman. Her death would be slow and painful as she grew old and turned to dust.

Only days remained, and the old wizard was beginning to feel amorous for her. He was no longer looking at her like chattel, but a toy to pleasure and reward him and his old, crooked erection began to grow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glamora had been dreaming of the same handsome young man with golden locks, and a broad chest, every night for weeks. She knew he was real and beckoned to him in her mind. She was also feeling the excitement of erotic feelings, although she did not understand them. She could sense that he heard her, and her body ached for him.

She had no concept of sex, or what it felt like to be touched by a man, but inside her body she ached for satisfaction. With no idea how to accomplish it, she pleasured herself by stroking her body with her soft hands.

The patch of blond hair drew her attention with the longing to be entered; and the thought of touching herself there was becoming a temptation she could not resist for much longer.

“Hello little bird,” she said in a slightly musical way, “bring me that stick and I’ll make sure your chicks have food all winter.” The little bird, with it’s white belly and colorful plumes, nodded and flew into the meadow. It picked up the stick and gracefully lay it on the ledge of her balcony.

Pleased, Glamora stroked it’s tiny head, and whispered to it softly, before it flew away. “Thank you tiny bird,” she smiled as she fondled the stick.

“I shall call you Thatch,” she said, and waved her hand over it. Soon, the stick transformed in to a thick, phallic shaped glass tube.

“Hello my dear,” Thatch spoke to her gently and lovingly. “How can I please you?”

“I’m not sure, my friend, but I know I need you,” she replied, innocently. Thatch warmed in her hand and purred as she stroked his glass body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dangien sprinted towards the castle, making sure he wasn't seen and began to walk the outside parameter. He could feel that Glamora was near, and knew that he would have her as soon as he set his eyes upon her.

Unaware of the evil Schulrod’s plans for the girl, Dangien crept around the grounds of outside the castle walls. It stood sixty foot high at the lowest point, so scaling it’s smooth walls would be a difficult endeavor. Led by lust and love, he would get to her in any way possible. He could feel it in his loins when she was near.

As the sun began to set and the shadows began to grow longer, he knew she was near. Getting to her, however, was another problem.

“Who is coming near my doors?” A voice boomed through the air. “Who dares come near this place?”

Dangien could not find the source of the voice, as it filled the sky and shook the ground he stood on. But he was not afraid. “I am looking for the witch!” he shouted back. “I am looking for the witch, Glamora!”

Standing defiantly at the great door, the granite pathway began to shake violently, and a chasm opened up underneath his feet. With solid determination, he reacted swiftly and hung onto the sides.

Dangien realized that he if could climb this rock, he could climb the side of the castle and find his true love.

Pulling himself up and out of the hole, he ran as he looked for an opened window. “I’ll climb for her,” he told himself. His resolve was true, and nothing was going to stop him now.

As he cased the walls of the castle, he could see cracks from the mortar and knew it was possible. Fearlessly, he began to scale the wall. He could see the light from an open window high above, and knew this was his only way in.

Schulrod’s jealousy and anger grew, as he watched Dangien through his magic ball. He knew that the closer this young man got to the beautiful young witch, the more his chances waned.

“STOP RIGHT THERE!” he demanded, as he stirred up the wind and made it began to rain. “You have no chance of gaining entrance here. Leave now, and I will let you live!”

A storm began to rage with lightning, and the thunder boomed overhead. Dangien, however was relentless as he continued to climb the wall. The only light he had left was from the window above, as the clouds blocked out the moon.

Inside her room, Glamora heaved with sexual desire, feeling the presence of this young man. “I’m in the tower,” she said, knowing he could hear her. “Hurry, I need you.” She called to him in her head. She wanted desperately to feel him enter her now swollen vagina.

She now was looking at Thatch with different eyes, and thought about how good it would feel to shove the magical glass phallic shaped friend up inside her aching hole.

“May I be of service to you, my beautiful mistress?” asked Thatch. “Please, warm me underneath your sheets, and I will show you pleasure, more than you’ve ever known.”

Glamora blushed and put him in her nightstand. “I’m sorry,” she said, timidly. “I don’t know why, but I just cannot do that. I desire you too much,” she said and closed the drawer.

The lights in her room dimmed, and then became very bright until she was squinting to see anything. As her eyes adjusted, she could see a handsome man, standing before her.

“Come to me, child!” it was Schulrod; he had used a charm in order to disguise himself, and attract her to him. “Come to me and take my staff.” He pointed at his erection, and was ready to take her now. He could not lose his opportunity. The young man, Dangien, was getting closer.

ChristBocellii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristBocellii

Looking at his appendage, she could not move. “It’s very large,” she spoke quietly. “What should I do,” she ask the handsome stranger? She was completely unaware that he wanted to take her virginity and steal her youth. She was in grave danger.

“NOW!” he stormed at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside the storm raged and Dangien climbed closer to the window. “She’s in the tower,” he told himself. He had to get inside and find the chamber, for her life was in danger. He could feel it. He could also feel his penis swell, making it difficult to climb. “Just a bit further, and I’ll make it,” he encouraged himself on.

Grabbing the ledge of the window, Dangien managed to pull himself inside. Looking down, he realized that he must have climbed thirty feet. He was halfway there, and the hardest part, he thought, was behind him.

Schulrod’s penis went limp as Glamora reached for it. “Never MIND!” he shouted. “I will return, and finish what we have started."

Frustrated and angry he went to confront Dangien once and for all.

Suddenly Glamora began to feel fear for the first time since she was a child. Memories of her mother and father rushed back, and she remembered it was Schulrod who killed them, and he who stole her to this place. He had cast a spell upon her that wiped her memory, but now the prophecy was becoming a reality, and his spell was losing its power over her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The castle halls were darkly lit, and Dangien crept silently along, hiding in every niche he could find. He could feel the presence of evil approaching and he was not afraid.

“I see you,” said the little rat, near his feet. “I know why you are here,” it squeaked as it’s whiskers moved up and down on it’s pointy little face. “You’re here for the girl, aren’t you?”

Dangien was speechless. Was this rat speaking to him? “Who are you?” he heard himself ask the rat.

“I am called Chance,” it said. “My master knows that you are here, and he will kill you with a wave of his hand!” At that, the little rat scurried down the drafty hall and out of sight.

He knew he could not stay in one place too long. The wizard had scouts and he could feel his presence. He was near, and Dangien knew it. Drawing his sword, he decided that he must face this evil down once and for all, for fear was his only weakness.

The wizard, Schulrod watched him in his glass ball, wandering the corridors, checking each hallway and every door, looking for the stairs to the next level. Like a puppet master, he manipulated his every step; taking him in circles, past the stairs and around again, back to where he started. But he needed to get back to Glamora before the sun began to rise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting on her bed, she could hear Thatch rattling in the bedside drawer. His muffled words sounded panicked and so she opened the drawer and picked him up, clutching him in her hands. “You have grown, Thatch!” she squealed.

“My Lady, please! You must listen to me,” he sang out, sounding much like a crystal glass as it plays with the gentle touch of a wet finger. “If by the morning light this young man does not enter your body, you must use me!” Thatch swelled in her hand and he felt as though he was alive.

“What do you mean, enter my body?” she asked with alarm. “How can you enter my body, please, tell me!” Her fear was now making her weak and her stomach churned.

“You must feel the moisture in between your thighs, my girl?” he said.

“Yes, but I only know it has something to do with the young man I see. His name…his name is Dangien!” He was close enough now that she could see his face.

“If he does not get to you before sunrise, the wizard will use his magic and trick you. He will drain you of your youth, causing you to die old and turn to dust! Only I or Dangien can save you,” he told her. “But, if you were to use me, then the young man will die.”

“No!” she cried. “He will make it, I’m sure,” she said, with tears in her eyes.

“Sit down, there is more,” Thatch told her. “If the sun begins to rise, and he has not yet thrust his cock into you, giving you more pleasure than you have ever known, the wizard will have killed him already. Use me before he gets to you.” Thatch trembled in her hands, and throbbed uncontrollably. “I will also please you, of that you can be sure,” he said, trying to console her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dangien began to realize he’d been led in circles. “That is the way!” he thought to himself. The stairs to the next level were just ahead, and he began to climb the turning stairway, up into the tower.

As he climbed, he began to hear a rush of water flowing down towards him. It was a flash flood, and Schulrod meant to wash him back down. “Go, before I drown you, boy!” his voice echoed with the crash of the waves rushing towards Dangien.

“Never!” Dangien yelled at the top of his lungs, and held on tight to the rail, secured to the walls made of stone and mortar. “I will have her!” he shouted. The water beat at him and whipped him around as he held on tight, and did not let go. Soon, the flood passed him; leaving the floor and his clothing dry as if had not happened at all.

Schulrod’s anger increased, but his powers were fading. He could not stop this young stud from making his way through his castle. He knew he must meet him, face to face.

Drawing closer to the top of the tower, Dangien could hear Glamora’s tears and feel her hunger for him. He also knew that danger lurked ahead and was ready for a fight. He did not want to live if he could not save the woman he loved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dawn was quickly approaching, and the three of them, plus Thatch, knew that time was running out.

Glamora held Thatch tight, waiting to hear Dangien's voice. She knew there would be a battle and hoped her heroic young man would save her.

Thatch pulsed in her grip, and grew larger. She could feel him become warm. “Stroke me, my lady, please. I would love to show you what I can do,” it groaned.

“No!” she said. “Not yet. Do not tempt me, Thatch,” she did not want to risk using it in the way that it had described. Her yearning was strong, but she knew it would be the end for Dangien. His was the only rod she wanted inside her.

Out in the halls she could hear the loud voice of Schulrod, and his words to Dangien. “Get back, I will cut you in two!” he warned him.

Dangien stood before the old wizard, and held his sword, ready to strike. His erection had gotten very hard, and he could feel the pre-cum oozing out of the mushroom head.

“I will kill you old man!” he told the wizard. “I have the power now!” Dangien lunged forward, and took a swipe at the old man. Schulrod’s charm was wearing off, and he seemed to be more frail and his steps slower. His powers were draining fast.

Dangien stopped to look at him. Soon, the sky would begin to show the slightest hints of blue and orange, as Schulrod staggered, wand down. “Out of my way, old wizard.” he said, as he pushed past him.

“I will kill you, and your lady!” Schulrod shouted back at him. He was not ready to give up yet.

“Foolish old man!” he said. “I will claim my lady, and take her away from you; after I make love to her!”

A wave of pain ran through Dangiens body, bringing him down, hard, onto, the stone floor. “You DARE talk to me like that in my own home?” Schulrod was standing facing him again. His wand pointed directly at Dangien's head. “You’ll not take her virginity, it is MINE!” Schulrod raised his wand to throw a final paralyzing blow, but Dangien lifted his sword, blocking the spell, and reflected it back, hitting Schulrod in his temple.

Glamora could hear nothing anymore, and the sun would soon peak up over the hills. She was unaware that Schulrod had been mortally wounded and that his spell was broken.

Thinking he was dead, she could also no longer feel Dangien or hear his thoughts. With tears in her eyes, she knew what she had to do to save her own life.

Holding Thatch, she began to touch the top of his fat glass head and slid him between her wet lips. She knew that if she did not, she would be taken by the one man she feared the most.

Schulrod was surely coming to use his ugly staff inside her virginal wet opening.

Thatch came alive and smiled, purring as she began to touch him to her wet and waiting clit. Her virginal hole ached and she was just about ready to plunge him inside her needy hole; when Dangien opened the door to her prison tower.

“Dangien!” she shouted, and removed Thatch from her aching hole. “You’re alive!”

“No, my lady, don’t…” Thatch cried as she dropped the magical phallic on the floor, shattering it into a thousand pieces.

“Hurry, we don’t have much time!” Dangien said, as he hurriedly removed his boots and pants. “The old wizard isn’t quite dead, he’s unconscious, we don’t have much time!” He opened his pants to reveal his erection, and Glamora gasped.

“OH MY!” she shouted with delight. “Now I understand! Oh Dangien, please take me and hurry!” Her breath was heavy and as he lay her back on to the bed, she opened her legs wide. “That is enormous!” she giggled as he plunged his cock into her virginal hole. “Ouch! Oh, god, Dangien!” she cried out, but the pain was momentary.

“Stop!” Schulrod was at the door, but it was too late. Glamora was coming hard, and her screams of pleasure echoed over through the hills so loud, the villagers could hear what they though was angels singing.

Schulrod dropped to the ground, no sooner had he fallen, that he began to smoke and turn to dust. As the sun began to rise, he was gone and as the mist of his presence flowed outside.

Dangien continued to thrust his cock inside her hard and fast as she squeezed it with tight inside her. The lust and desire had built up between them for so long, that this would take more than one orgasm for them to find complete satisfaction.

They were going to make passionate love for as long as they could. Wrapping her legs around his muscular back, he held her hips and pounded her as hard as he could, both feeling nothing but the immediate pleasure rushing through their sweaty bodies.

The love they had been feeling for one another for so long had finally been consummated.

“Oh Dangien! I never knew!” and she squeezed him tight, as their orgasms began to cease.

His desire was almost satisfied, for now, and his hips began to slow down. Now, thrusting slower, she smiled up at him. “You saved my life,” she said, looking at him with a young beautiful body and an old soul. “You gave me life, I knew you’d come.”

Dangien rolled her over on top of him and caressed her face. “I’ve seen your face every night since I was 16 years old. You have always been my destiny,” he said, and he meant it.

Glamora pressed her lips against his, and nature took over. They kissed with such passion that their bodies wound together, their tongues entwined. At this moment, they became one in heart and in spirit.

Glamora felt his cock rise again, and sat up, taking it inside her one more time. “Ah-uh…Yes!” she gasped and began to lift herself up and down on his erect and rock hard penis. “Oh, Dangien,” she moaned as she rode him hard. “I’m your’s forever and I love your rod inside me!”

Dangien held her hips. Soon, they were both worn out, and she lay down beside him. He familiarized himself with her breasts, his hands feeling every soft curve. She had never known such happiness.

“Let us lay in each others arms for now, and tomorrow I will take you home,” Dangien whispered to her as she fell asleep in his warm embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, the sun shown brightly, and the birds sang in the meadow. “You’ll need something to wear, my love,” Dangien reminded her. She had worn nothing but princess dresses since she was whisked away at seventeen.

“Oh,” she laughed. “Yes, I suppose so!” And with that she used her magic to open the closet door. There hung a row of beautiful dresses, some slippers. Reaching in, she pulled out a long sleeved shirt, a pair of canvas pants, and some boots for rock climbing. “You didn’t think I was climbing down in a dress, did you?” Her smile was bright and she was the happiest she had ever been.

“Come now, I can’t wait for everyone to meet you. Let’s go home,” he said and put his arm out for her to take hold of. “I promise, from this day on, I will never let you go.”

The two of them headed out of the castle together, arm in arm. Once outside, she began to cry tears of joy.

“What is it, my love?” Dangien asked.

“I am free, and I can grow old with you.” Her tears were happy tears, and he understood the importance of what she was feeling.

“Yes, you can. And we can live a happy life with our own home, a garden and children of our own, if you’d like that?” He said, hoping that she did.

“Of course, that’s what I’ve been waiting for all along!”

As they walked down the hill, the birds in the meadows sang to them, and butterflies fluttered their wings, following them as they walked hand in hand.

She had been waiting for true love to come along, and always knew it would find her. He’d always known that he would find her waiting for him, and at long last, he had.

And they lived happily, ever after.

 

The End

Published 
Written by Simmerdownchick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments