Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Haunted Library, Part II

2
0 Comments 0
3.6k Views 3.6k
9.5k words 9.5k words

The next week passed with a full workload for both of us; Jacqueline had to prepare for tests while I had gotten into the swing of my work and was making sustained progress. The following Friday she came again about 12:45 to the room, and at about 1:15 the light finally shone again. We moved into position and Jacqueline gasped in surprise. I sat down beside her and stared in surprise myself. “She read my mind. She is trying to tell me…”

Our ghost had a new partner, an elegant blonde woman whose small firm breasts she had uncovered and was squeezing as she kissed her neck. Her partner was unbuttoning her blouse, and when it fell forward she cupped both breasts and kissed her passionately on the lips. I looked over to see Jacqueline staring fixedly, and she stood up and undressed swiftly. She leaned over the table and breathed heavily as I caressed her back and breasts as I entered her. She came almost immediately and continued staring as our ghost pushed her partner’s thighs apart and lifted her skirts. She pulled a pair of panties down and ran her fingers delicately between the pale white thighs, then leaned forward and tentatively licked the light brown hairs next to her. Over the next ten minutes she worked her way steadily to a full lip lock as she brought her right hand up to begin the caresses inside her partner that would send her repeatedly over the edge.

Finally, her partner pushed her away, and she pulled the chair up to face us as she had done each time before, and we saw her caressing herself as she looked invitingly up at her new lover, who had stripped quickly and knelt before her.

Jacqueline whispered, “She’s staring at me to tell me she’s mine if I find her.”

With a little fit of jealousy I thrust hard into her, and when our ghost climaxed, so did Jacqueline, and just before I overflowed into her, I whispered, “She can’t have you, she can’t have you, she can share you is all.”

Our ghosts stood up and kissed, and they ran their fingers into each other as they fucked against each other’s hands; their climaxes were swift and sharp and then they helped each other dress. The blonde walked away as our ghost stared at us appreciatively, then she turned as the light went out.

Jacqueline said, “Was that the truth, that a woman could share us?”

“Only if it’s what you want, love, but we have to do it together.”

“And you’re not just wanting me to be your little slut three-D porno chick?”

“Lord, who have you been talking to?”

“They don’t matter. And if I want a man to join us, will you suck him off like I always fantasized about? And swallow?”

“Yes, but he’d have to be very low maintenance. I’m almost straight too.”

She laughed happily and said, “I was worried after last week, after you found out, and after today.”

“You really liked it today, didn’t you?”

She grinned. “It was like she was telling me she wanted to be with both of us.”

“She probably just had a lot of college fun a century ago and left us her happy memories.”

 

Two days later I woke up earlier than usual and reluctantly pulled myself out of my warm bed where Jacqueline had joined me so we could give Carol privacy with her latest beau; I got ready to go in to work on a Saturday to try to keep ahead of schedule. Most of the materials had been provisionally sorted and I was eager to finish that and start on the real work, and besides, there were some documents I wanted to look over more carefully that were probably not worth publishing but had interesting sidelights on events in the 1930s.

At lunch I decided to go to the student cafeteria for something cheap and hot, and I took a book with me in which there was a chapter I needed to reread. I was seated there nursing a cup of coffee after a quick call to Jacqueline, “Just let the door close behind you like you always do. Love you too, bye,” when I looked up to see a woman seated two tables over looking around. I looked more closely at her dark skin, her figure, and her hair, and the world suddenly seemed very interesting. I examined her as she pulled out a cell phone and answered a call. Her manner as she spoke was very familiar, and as I listened I began to smile and became very nervous.

When she hung up, “Oui, Maman, ou ka mantje mwen, à bientôt,” she saw me looking at her and smiled at me. I smiled and locked eyes with her for a second, then glanced away, and when I looked back she was looking at me appraisingly and not the least shyly.

I nodded and she smiled invitingly, so I walked over and said, “Vous êtes martiniquaise.”

She paused, blinked, and said, “Oui.” She looked searchingly into my eyes and suddenly came to a decision and smiled, “Please, sit down.”

We continued in French, her West Indian accent much weaker than my American one. I introduced myself and she replied, “My name is Olivie, Olivie Saint-Denis…Yes, I work here…In drama…I teach and take part in a couple of the programs here…My friend, the way of the job market now, unless I had decades of experience in Paris I’d be unable to find a position at any university better than this what you call ‘back-water hayseed waste of time and money.’ Clearly you didn’t graduate with top honors from Stanford if you’re stuck here too.” We laughed and she continued chatting, “…I like it here. I’m not cut out for Broadway, and here I get leading roles easily…And what do you do?...So you’ve been to Martinique? You know our creole?...A few words is still a few words more than anyone else seems to…How did you get interested in our islands?...So at least you’ll have a warm place to move to when you try to find a job with a degree about our past…And they pay you to do that?”

The conversation continued, light and friendly, for half an hour, as she seemed to warm to me quickly. Her blouse was burgundy, set off beautifully against her skin, and her hair brushed her shoulders in tight curls; even chatting over coffee she was suave and elegant, and I actually had no difficulty focusing on her dancing eyes rather than her swaying breasts and beguiling plunging cleavage, lacy edges of a black bra in view. When I stood up to bid my adieux, I caught her glance rising from my prominent erection and a smile on the corners of her lips, but she just said, “Please meet me for coffee this afternoon, you and your nana.”

I realized she had heard my conversation and noticed the lack of a ring, so I smiled and said, “She would, I am sure, be happy to meet you.”

“If she is like you, the pleasure will be mutual. Four o’clock, Finlay Street Café, you know it?...Here, this is my number, just in case. Work well.”

I waved when I left the cafeteria and she waved back, and when I got back to work I called Jacqueline and told her we had a date and she a surprise.

 

I arrived at 3:49, Olivie at 3:53. We chose a table and chatted in French, and at four on the dot Jacqueline came in. She looked around until she saw me, and she came over smiling, then her eyes widened and her mouth opened. She came to the table in a daze and I introduced her. Olivie said, “Please sit down. Are you all right? You look as if you’ve seen a ghost.”

I managed not to laugh or cough but just reached over to cup her cheek. “Yes, love, you look a little flushed.”

“I’m sorry, that was rude of me. A pleasure,” as she shook Olivie’s hand. “Et qu’est-ce que c’est que tu fais ici?”

Eh bien, ma tutoyante mignonne, je fais ce que je veux. Et vous?”

After a second Jacqueline blushed and said, “Oh, pardonnez-moi.”

Olivie laughed and said in English, “I’m teasing you. I like American informality, but really, it was too funny. Mais oui, on peut se tutoie.”

Tu fais le vilain, vilaine toi.”

Vilaine? Maligne, tu veux dire.”

We laughed, and Jacqueline’s unease soon passed. Conversation flowed freely, and soon too did the wine. We had dinner together and walked around downtown, and Jacqueline said timidly as we parted, “Would you like to meet me for lunch tomorrow?”

“I would love to.”

After we parted and returned to her apartment, Jacqueline asked, “Where did you find her?”

“Fate intervened.”

I told her how we had run into each other, and she said, “And if she had not known I was your nana, would you have told her? Or would you have tried to keep her all to yourself?”

“I would have made it clear if anything seemed ready to start.”

She looked into my eyes and breathed out in relief. “Okay then. Now what shall we do with her?”

“We will enjoy her company.”

“And if anything happens?”

“You will always be first.”

She nodded and smiled happily, and soon we made passionate love until we fell asleep in exhaustion.

 

When I saw Jacqueline the next evening, she kissed me quietly. “How was your lunch date?”

“It turned into a coffee date and a long talk.”

“Just girls’ stuff, or can I know as well?”

“She asked all about us, and later we talked a long time about very private things.”

“And?”

“We need to tell her about the window.”

“Yes, we do. I’ve been banging my head against the wall trying to figure out how.”

“It’s dishonest if we don’t. Tomorrow. Can we?”

“Yes, the sooner the better.”

“Yes.”

“Why? Any particular reason?”

“It might be necessary.”

I considered that in puzzlement, and soon I heard Jacqueline talking to Olivie, making arrangements to meet at the library at two. “No, nothing too boring, I hope. How would you like to see the Truscott Collection?...Je t’assure que ce n’est pas ennuyante, pas de tout…Yes, see you then.”

“And how shall we tell her?”

“Leave that to me.”

She was pensive the rest of the evening, but when we retired she devoured me desperately.

 

The following afternoon we waited in the lobby of the library, and when Olivie arrived, she waved happily and kissed us each in French fashion on the cheek. We went up the elevator to the floor with my office, and Olivie looked around a little tensely. As we walked down the side hall past the other empty offices, she looked around closely as if looking at a mental map and said, “There is actually someone on this floor?”

“Just me on this side.”

She stopped short when we reached the door to my private cubbyhole and walked in quietly when I had turned on the light. She looked closely at the bookcases and seemed relieved to see nothing out of the ordinary, but after the door closed Jacqueline said, “We have to show you something.”

She raised her eyebrows and said, “Oh?”

Jacqueline went over to the wall and removed the panel. “We’ve seen you in this.”

Olivie looked fixedly at the glass and said, “I see.”

“You needed to know.”

“Yes, I did.”

“I hope…”

“No, it doesn’t change much.” She paused and smiled. “But, you know, that violation of my privacy must be punished.”

“You’re not mad?”

Ma mignonne, I am an actress. We’re all exhibitionists, you know; that’s why we’re on the stage, that’s why we eat up the limelight, and that’s why I love filming my lovers and myself. If I’d known I had such an appreciative audience, I’d have really made an effort! But I’m also a voyeur. You’ve seen me; now show me yourselves or I shall tell the library administration about this illegal installation and wave goodbye as the police take you away.” She was smiling, but a frown remained on her brow.

Jacqueline looked winningly at me and said, “Fair is fair, wouldn’t you say?”

“Justice must take its appointed course, my love.”

Olivie pulled a chair around to sit in front of the couch as we stripped for her, and as we worked through leisurely foreplay and settled into a passionate sixty-nine, she stood and viewed us from several angles. She stripped and sat down in the chair again as I got close, and when I came, Jacqueline pulled back to let me spatter her chest and neck. I looked up and around to see Olivie’s fingers were dancing between her thighs as Jacqueline stared hungrily at them, and I redoubled my efforts and soon heard her scream as her thighs clamped down on my ears.

I was hard again by this time and sat up facing Olivie, whose knees were propped up on the arms of the chair as she stared raptly at us. Jacqueline seated herself on me facing Olivie and said, “I loved watching you do this, now I get to show you.” Olivie climaxed and continued rubbing as Jacqueline worked herself on me, and when we climaxed she fucked herself with her fingers and soon came herself.

“Justice is served. Now may I join you?”

I looked at Jacqueline, who smiled joyously and said, “Please.”

Olivie sat between us and focused on Jacquline. “I’m pleased to be your first.”

“I’ve wanted you since I first saw you.”

Olivie then kissed Jacqueline and caressed her body as I familiarized myself with her back and neck. She pulled back and whispered, “You should just watch right now. Relax, and don’t shoot any more bolts, hein?”

I chuckled and sat across from them. Olivie took Jacqueline’s hands and placed them on her breasts, and when she leaned in to kiss her, Jacqueline sucked her tongue into her mouth and squeezed her breasts like new toys. Soon they were sitting crouched over to suck each other’s breasts, and when Olivie finally moved her mouth from Jacqueline’s breasts and began kissing down to her navel, Jacqueline followed suit and ran her fingertips lightly along Olivie’s sides to her hips and up to her breasts and back down.

After a minute licking Jacqueline’s navel, she continued her travels downwards, and when she reached Jacqueline’s mount she asked quietly, “You’re not scared?”

“No, I’ve wanted this for so long.”

“That doesn’t mean you’re not scared.” We laughed. She continued, “If you feel lost or afraid, just do what I do or pull back for a breath, but I do want you to taste me to the full.”

I stood up and walked over to stand over them to see everything; Olivie smiled and winked and kissed Jacqueline’s inner thighs. They then settled into a side-by-side sixty-nine, and as Olivie worked Jacqueline’s lips open with her fingers and tongue, Jacqueline licked tentatively at Olivie’s lips. She reached up to run her fingers along them, and Olivie whispered, “Yes, enjoy me, take your time.”

Jacqueline spread Olivie’s lips and played with her clit and hairs, and as she opened her pink center, she licked at it with determination. Soon she was kissing her lips as her tongue worked vigorously, and when Olivie started running her fingers inside her, Jacqueline followed suit.

For the next fifteen minutes they built to a series of orgasms that left them both shaken. Jacqueline’s head was held tightly between Olivie’s thighs, and when Olivie finally came to earth and released her, she smiled and then groaned as Olivie returned to sucking her for one last climax to round off the opening ceremonies.

Olivie then asked, “May I now consummate with your beloved? He seems most eager.”

“Of course.”

“Come here, friend,” she said, taking care with her choices of words, and as Jacqueline smiled at her words, I sank to the couch between them and felt myself enveloped by the hot yielding flesh of two women’s bodies.

Olivie was alive under my fingertips, her brown skin stark against our pink hands, and as we kissed deeply I felt Jacqueline’s lips moving from her neck to mine and back. I finally held Olivie’s full breasts in my hands, and as I remembered her first lover’s ejaculation up to her chin, I had to restrain myself from wasting my next load that way when there was so much else waiting eagerly for me.

As I kissed one breast, Jacqueline moved in to suck on the other. Olivie’s hips started twitching, and I ran my hands all over her torso, slowly lowering to her hips, and when I reached her thighs, I felt them spread apart for me. I reached in and down and felt her sodden hairs matted under my fingers, and then her engorged lips and erect clitoris.

She whispered, “Have you ever tasted the sweet fruit of the women of our islands?”

“No, never.”

She laughed quietly, “I’ll be your first too.”

She settled us on our sides and played with me as I began sucking her with as much expertise as I could muster. She took me in her mouth and then into her throat with ease, and Jacqueline stood over us watching. Soon her thighs squeezed my head tightly and she pulled away from my cock to groan and then scream, and when she finally let me go she said, “Now, Jacqueline, you’re the director. How would you like the scene acted?”

“Like he and I did it. I want to see everything.”

“Beautiful girl, you have greedy eyes.”

“And you have a greedy mouth.”

“Both of my mouths are insatiable right now.”

She straddled me as I rose to meet her, and Jacqueline knelt before us. Soon I felt her lips and tongue on my shaft and looked down to see that she was sucking Olivie as I worked inside her. Olivie moaned, “You learn quickly. Yes, there,” and as Olivie and I kissed and I squeezed her breasts, she lowered her hands to hold Jacqueline’s head in place. We were both too excited to last long, and when Jacqueline’s tongue drove her over the edge, her contractions triggered my own orgasm.

She fell off me onto the couch, and I leaned over to lie behind her, holding her soft body as Jacqueline caressed both of us. Finally, Olivie said, “And now we must go to my house. We will have much more room and far greater comfort. We need to talk.”

 

Her house was small, comfortable, and elegant. We sat in her living room after she poured us coffee and said, “So, you two stalkers need to tell me what you are up to.”

“Stalkers?”

“You saw me on stage and decided to seduce me into your bed. I’m flattered.”

“Actually, we thought you were a ghost. We still have no idea how you get broadcast onto the screen.”

Olivie looked at Jacqueline as if looking for a joke, and finally she said, “Explain.”

I said, “I discovered the glass by accident a month or so ago. I have the lights off in the afternoon, so when the screen came on, I walked over and saw you. You and your lover were dressed in costumes a century old, so when I told Jacqueline at tutoring that night…”

Jacqueline laughed, “…so I thought he was seducing me with a great ghost story, so I took the first move and sucked him dry and took him as my lover the next night.”

“Me? A ghost? You know how alive I am!”

“So we figured out you were broadcast every Thursday at one, so we showed up to watch you. And the way you always stared into our eyes, like a ghost haunting us, taking possession of us, it was scary and sexy.”

“Staring into your eyes?” She laughed a surprisingly long time and said, “Go on. How did you find out about me?”

“We didn’t. We were going through the old records and figured you were a professor at another school in 1913 who had a white lover here, and then a white woman lover, and we were seeing…”

It sounded silly when we tried to explain it without the beguilement of make-believe and the long tradition of ghost stories bedeviling our faculties, but Olivie simply smiled and said, “Seeing the living past.”

“Yes.”

“So how did you find me?”

“Sheer accident,” I said. “It was complete accident I saw you in the cafeteria.”

“Not an accident. I eat there most days. –So you didn’t hire an investigator, track me down, make up lies about knowing my island…I was almost as scared as I was flattered by your attention, both of you.”

“But what are those, films you made of you and your lovers like you said?”

She laughed long and loud and said, “Oh, my friends, you’re like idiot children. It’s really so very simple! I wasn’t staring at you. That glass backs onto the mirror in my cubbyhole. I love watching myself in the mirror. Every Thursday we have a historical play we put on for high school students or elementary schoolers down in the new annex. New, they call it, it’s only fifty years old; they sealed off those rooms from the library sometime after it was built and they’ve been the territory of the drama school ever since. I’m in the first act and the last, and the first act ends at 12:50 every time. It’s one of a whole bunch of old rooms they let the theater department use, and because I’m one of the administrators, I have keys to all of them. That’s the one I take my lovers to. I don’t have time to change out of my costume, so we make love the best we can with that damn dress in the way. I hate that dress; it takes forever to get into and out of.”

We looked at each other and laughed, and Jacqueline asked, “What about your blond lover?”

“My blond ex-lover, you mean. That was Frank. He was too possessive and started to brag, so he’s off my dance card.”

“Why did you slap him?”

“You did see that, didn’t you? He intentionally got cum all over my face and then my dress so everyone would know what we had been doing. He ruined my makeup and I told him to get used to fucking himself because he wasn’t fucking me anymore.”

“And the blonde woman?”

“I do have a thing for blondes, don’t I? That was Emily. Frank was hot for her too, so I seduced her to piss him off. She did it because she hated him for the way he dumped his ex, who was her best friend. When we came back that day smelling like each other, he gave notice. Thank god, he was really damaging the chemistry of our group.”

“Do you have many lovers?”

She laughed, “I’m in theater, friends. I never need fear loneliness at night.”

“So…”

“But really, I don’t sleep around. I want something long term, and sex in a theatrical troupe gets toxic very easily; Frank was a very bad idea and it’s only her maturity that made Emily a good one. I like men and I like women, which usually makes it hard to choose, because choosing one so often closes me off from the other, so…when I saw you eyeing me with such desire after saying goodbye to your girlfriend, it intrigued me, the possibility you would be open as a pair. I liked you very much from the first, once I decided you weren’t trying to two-time a lover, and Jacqueline clearly wanted me as much as you did. It seemed too good to be true, a couple! Interested in me, no less! And when you showed me the glass, I was sure it was too good to be true and that I’d gotten in deep with a pair of criminal psychopaths, but I was happy to give you the benefit of the doubt and explore you two.”

“So, what do you want?”

“You. Now. Both of you. My bed. It can sleep at least four.” We laughed and she said, “What do I want? I would love to be with both of you, for however long you’re willing.”

Jacqueline shouted, “Yes, yes!” and I nodded, so Olivie rose and said, “Come with me, my friends.”

We walked to her bedroom, where she simply turned back the covers and stood before us, arms out to the sides, waiting for our response. We enveloped her, one on each side, and she laughed giddily and faced Jacqueline. She stripped Jacqueline as I stripped her, and as she sat Jacqueline on the side of the bed and knelt before her, I stripped and came up behind her, and as her body enveloped me, she redoubled her efforts to make Jacqueline overjoyed.

I watched avidly as Jacqueline held her thighs open to us, staring at us as we took turns licking her lips. Jacqueline came quickly. She pushed us away and said, “On the bed.” She put me on my back and mounted me as Olivie crouched over my face, and the two took their time as they played with each other’s bodies. After Jacqueline came, Olivie pushed her out of the way and took me into her throat. I took it as a sign I could come, so I soon did, and Olivie swallowed every drop.

I rolled over onto my side as Olivie changed position and curled up against me. Jacqueline then lay facing her, looking into both our eyes, and said, “I’m on fire for you.” She then examined Olivie closely as she caressed her, using only her hands gently and persistently. She hefted Olivie’s breasts at her leisure, bringing her nipples to full hardness, squeezing and cupping them, staring at the soft flesh of her breasts overflowing her hands, and my never-ending hunger for breasts came back in full force. Jacqueline and I caressed, squeezed, and fondled Olivie’s breasts and she growled quietly in pleasure, reaching out to fondle Jacqueline’s in turn. Jacqueline finally lowered her head to suckle, and Olivie breathed heavily as Jacqueline started sucking as much of her breasts as she could into her mouth.

I reached down to caress Olivie’s sides and hips, running my fingers along her trembling skin as she leaned back hard against me. Her body was full and her muscles and skin tight, and as it came alive under our hands, Jacqueline reached down to cup her pussy. “I want to watch you,” she said, “I want to see you come for me.” Soon Olivie’s hips started circling, and suddenly she groaned as Jacqueline’s fingers slipped inside her. “Your pussy is so wet,” she whispered, “like mine was when I fantasized about women as beautiful as you giving themselves to me, their soft skin crying out for my touch, screaming as my fingers entered them. You are so beautiful, I want to suck you every day and make you cry from how much I’m pleasuring you.”

Eliza_Janis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eliza_Janis

Olivie gasped, “Please do, lover, oh, ma mignonne, I’m going to boil over.” She then whimpered in French until she was unable to speak at all. Her body seized up and her thighs clenched around Jacqueline’s hand, and Jacqueline stared unblinkingly at her twisted face as wave after wave of her orgasm washed over her.

Finally she fell limp in our arms and sighed, “Now it is my turn.” She caressed Jacqueline’s body as she had been caressed, and about the time her fingers entered Jacqueline and pleasured her expertly, I sat up and crouched over Olivie’s hip, stroking myself as I stared at her soft body spread out before me. She looked at me pleasuring myself to the sight of her and laughed before staring fixedly and hungrily at my heated efforts, and when Olivie’s fingers finished their magic and Jacqueline cried out as she thrust up against her hand, I groaned and shot several small streaks of clear cum onto Olivie’s hip and side and the swell of her left breast. I collapsed behind her as Jacqueline ran her fingers along my cum, and I then helped her rub it into her skin. Olivie laughed, “I do hope you don’t believe you have taken possession of me now.”

“No,” I said, “I took possession of you on my couch. Now I’m merely marking my territory.”

She lolled her head back in astonished laughter and said, “And were you also working out yet more of your unexpressed teenage desires, wishing to drain yourself with a beautiful picture?”

I smiled, “Yes, a little.”

“You two really should show me these women. I want to see the company I keep in your poor heated brains.”

I got up to drink some water and use the facilities, and when I returned the two had settled into a sixty-nine yet again; Jacqueline seemed determined to suck all of my cum out of Olivie, while Olivie was returning the favor with gay abandon. I curled up behind Jacqueline and held her as Olivie devoured her, and soon they climaxed together.

 

Finally we lay there exhausted in the twilight, and as Olivie sighed happily between us, she said, “Did I live up to your hopes and dreams, my friends?”

“Yes.”

“And tell me, how do you like your first taste of Caribbean fruit?”

We giggled and Jacqueline said, “Addictive.”

She winked at me, “Every historian needs to experience everything about what he studies. I’m pleased to do my part to advance international scholarship.”

Jacqueline asked, “I need to know, does it bother you that…your skin is so beautiful to me?”

“Why? Would it be better if you hated it? Enough do.”

“But I mean…”

“No, it doesn’t bother me. I’m not American, I’m French, I’m Caribbean. Our attitudes are somewhat different than yours. Though they’re still not all sweetness and light—is that the term?” She laughed, “Your beloved might explain it to you sometime; let him put his training to use.”

“Do you really have a thing for blonds?” Jacqueline asked.

Olivie laughed and said, “If they’re beautiful. My first man was blond, my second woman as well.”

“And your first woman?”

“She was black and perfect. You would have loved her.”

“Perhaps.”

“And then you would not be so intoxicated by me.”

“What do you mean?”

“It’s lack of fruition when you’re just learning that sets the hooks in your flesh. I was lucky; I found wonderful lovers almost as soon as I started looking. My first was blond and we enjoyed each other to the full and parted amicably, so there was no longing for what was denied me before. My first woman was right there for me when I discovered I wanted her, so a woman doesn’t set me afire like I do you. But when you burn on fire for me, that sets me ablaze. I’m happy you were denied me as a girl; it makes you so much more passionate for me now. When you devour me with your eyes, it is almost as hot for me as when you drink me. And that makes me feel like a girl again, with both of you. I feel like I’m 16 again and I’m giving myself to Yann for the first time, or 15 when I took Adelaïde for the first time. Or she took me. It’s hard to say who took whom.”

After a moment she asked, “And how did you come to want me so?” Jacqueline told her briefly, and she replied, “Ah, pictures. Yes, no wonder you never got it out of your system. You’ll have to show me sometime; I’m sure she was beautiful.”

Jacqueline rose on her elbow to look down at Olivie and said, “You’re more beautiful. Besides, with you, I can do this.” She looked fixedly at Olivie’s thick triangle and gently bushed her knees apart.

Olivie chuckled, “Yes, you can. Anytime you wish.” As Jacqueline reached inside her and cupped her mount in her palm, Olivie reached back to stroke me vigorously. My right arm was under her head, and I left it there as I reached over to caress Jacqueline as she was caressing Olivie. Olivie watched happily as Jacqueline raised her left thigh so we could see her, and my fingers slid inside her drenched tunnel easily.

I whispered, “Not a picture this time, love. You can do whatever you want to her.”

Olivie added in an even softer whisper, “Anything, whenever. All yours.” Jacqueline sped up her strokes and soon had Olivie whimpering in pleasure, and she tilted her head back to suck on my tongue as the lust in Jacqueline’s eyes boiled over and we three climaxed in close succession. Olivie fell asleep against me, my cum stuck between her back and my belly, and Jacqueline curled up in Olivie’s arms and sighed happily before she fell asleep as well.

 

We woke up in the dark, and Olivie said, “Let us wash up and find some dinner. I think ordering some Chinese food is all I have energy for.”

The three of us showered together, and despite the beauty of both women I was too drained even to grow semi-hard; both Olivie and Jacqueline seemed like nothing more than sexless friends as we soaped each other up and washed each other off.

As we waited for dinner to arrive, we looked through Olivie’s books, listening happily as she told us about her favorite dramatists, most of them French, and looked through the book on stage lighting that she had contributed to as a major part of earning her MA. Jacqueline looked at the date of publication, then looked at the contributors’ vitae, and as she calculated, Olivie laughed and said, “I’m twenty-seven, dear. I’m hardly old enough to be your mother.”

Jacqueline blushed and said, “You look almost younger than me, but the way you act, you seem so much older.”

As we ate, Olivie looked at us curiously and finally said, “You really didn’t track me down like a truffle and deceive me into your arms?”

“No,” Jacqueline said.

“And you agree that this question is not silly? It is of crucial importance to me, and to us, for there even to be an ‘us’ in future.”

I said, “Yes. I was very troubled by it when I saw you, realizing you weren’t a ghost, and what we had seen…it was almost enough to make me never say hello.”

Jacqueline nodded, “And that evening of our first date together, when you made it clear without saying anything directly you wanted both of us so much, I nearly screamed and begged forgiveness for peeking at you. And when you kissed me goodbye, I felt so ashamed of myself.”

I asked Jacqueline, “What did happen between you two?”

Olivie smiled, “I had made up my mind that the two of you were exactly what I need. I have ways of making my desire perfectly clear to anyone more sensitive than a stone or a typical American teenager.” We laughed. Olivie added, “And it is a good thing you showed me the glass before we started. I would never have trusted you if you hadn’t, because I would have learned about it. I knew I would see the collection eventually, and I would have found it then, you may be certain, though I was quite puzzled when Jacqueline insisted I meet you there, with this urgency in her voice, when I expected something more romantic that would have involved a delicious seduction of each of us by the others, negotiation and acceptance, and sweet, sweet consummation after so many hours of anticipation. I have had a man and a woman together a couple of times before, but never a couple so much in love; I was so eager to finally find a man and woman it would work with, because it most certainly never did in the past. Utter disasters. But Jacqueline’s call, it makes sense now.”

She poured us some wine and we sat silently for a minute. Finally she said, “It is curious though. An incredible coincidence, to have the one room I use for my lovemaking at work visible to the only scholar of our islands I know. I do not find it easy to accept.”

We thought about that for a minute and tentatively proposed possible explanations, but finally we had to admit defeat. Jacqueline shrugged, “Well, every ghost story has an unexplainable bit of magic.”

Olivie laughed, “But none of us are ghosts.”

I added, “And that set up between the rooms is hardly magic.”

Olivie thought and said, “I do wonder how the glass got there. It doesn’t show light from the other side.”

“I usually have it covered; I only have it open in the afternoons when I don’t have lights on.”

“The mirror is ancient. Someone planned that. I wonder who. That area has been used for dressing rooms for at least forty years.”

Jacqueline said, “I did some research. The professor who used to have the office fifteen years ago had to retire under suspicious hush-hush circumstances. Maybe he had it installed. Peeked on the girls changing, jerking off while they were busy trying to remember their lines. Occasionally he probably got lucky, when two young women were hot for each other, or two young men, or one of the actresses took her latest beau there…”

I shrugged, “Probably. Surprised they didn’t find the glass though.”

Jacqueline sat there puzzled, and said, “Yes. It wouldn’t have been for that then that he left.” After a while she said, “That set up required work. By workmen, not some fumble-fingered English professor who’d have trouble finding his own dick if the lights were off. It was probably a couple of voyeurs in maintenance. Nobody used those offices for a decade or more. There was plenty of time to install a hole in the wall; that thing’s a slick job. And the mirror. If they saw the silvering was old, or they replaced the backing of the mirror one day when they had work scheduled there, it would have been almost no problem. And they probably sat in the dark there whenever they liked, watching all the sexy young things. Dirty men, disgusting.”

Olivie nodded and said, “I think for once you have finally thought things through in the right way. But you are condemning yourself as a very dirty girl,” she added, smiling.

Jacqueline smiled, “No, just kinky. We didn’t install the damn thing. We didn’t keep it a secret once we knew we were seeing real people.”

I added, “And what shall we do with it now? I have the office to myself right now, but eventually there will be other people working there. We can’t leave it; imagine what would happen to us.”

Olivie said, “We must remove it eventually. We can’t go through maintenance; that will cause a stink, and if the pigs who installed it are in positions of authority, they can cause us no end of trouble.”

I said, “I’m sure the drama school does not have such close accounting that they will miss it if one piece of sheetrock, half a pot of spackle, and a liter of paint go astray.”

Olivie replied, “My thoughts exactly, friends. The question is labor. I have a couple of friends who do construction work for the department who share some secrets with me. They will keep silent about me until I die, just as I will them. We can never let Frank or Emily find out, or any of the lovers I had there before you saw me. Frank would crucify me, and Emily would put a knife in me if she thought I had used her like that. Ah well, we have time enough to do this job properly and with complete discretion.”

After dinner we sat and talked, letting Jacqueline do most of the talking, and around midnight Olivie said, “It’s getting to be bedtime. Shall we retire together?”

Jacqueline asked, “So how do you know your bed sleeps at least four?”

“I don’t know about sleeping, but four of us have played on it before.”

“Who?”

“It was a wild time three years ago, two girlfriends and a man.”

“Did it last long?”

“All day and night, but not to the morrow.”

“Have you ever had two men?”

“Yes, of course. Too much testosterone for me unless the men are bi though. I’m willing to be taken front and back simultaneously once in a while, but I much prefer both my mouths to be filled. Straight men prefer the other too often and are entirely unwilling to let me enjoy watching them do to each other what they want me to provide.”

Jacqueline looked at me and said, “Do you still promise?”

“Yes.”

Olivie looked from her to me and said, “Ah, so sauce for the goose?”

“Yes, if he’s not pushy.”

“I do have some friends. I’d be happy to arrange it.”

Jacqueline said, “Oh, please do. I would love to have two men at once, but he does have to be…”

“Disposable?”

“Well…yes, exactly.”

“Oh yes, that is not a problem in the theater; it’s permanence in short supply there. But I’m not disposable, correct?”

Jacqueline kissed her, “Never.”

 

Two Thursdays later I met Olivie at the door she had directed me to. “Any trouble getting backstage?”

“No. Emily was very helpful. She’s not jealous, is she?”

“She has two new lovers herself. She’s probably too tired from the steady work to want anything but sleep.” She opened the door and pulled me through. “Come along. I have something to show you.”

“I’m sure I’ve seen it before.”

We smiled and as we climbed an old staircase, she asked, “My friend, why did you never take a lover when you were in the Caribbean? Or three? Or five?”

“The first time I was in high school and had my heart set on one of the college students leading us. All I did was jerk off thinking about her, and all she did was not notice my existence. When I went my first year in college, it was with a chaperone. My mother’s best friend. Mother suddenly couldn’t come, so Rachel agreed to accompany me, free ticket and room in exchange for paying all the expenses, which of course she jumped at since she wasn’t a blithering idiot. She kept her promise to my mother not to let the young women seduce me into sin by herself seducing me into sin. Every time one of the beautiful young women smiled at me, she would pull me aside and say I was in grave danger but she would save me, which mostly consisted of making me work my lust out inside her.”

Olivie laughed happily and said, “Quelle sainte! Faut sauver les innocents de nous séductrices, non?”

I smiled, “Ever read the speeches of Pétain? At one point, he gave a speech saying that ‘l’ésprit de jouissance a remplacé l’ésprit de sacrifice.’ She was simply showing solicitude for my soul.”

Olivie laughed loudly and long and said, “Quelle noblesse!”

Oui, elle s’est sacrificiée à moi quatre-cinq fois par jour et par nuit, et dans tous les façons de martyre.”

Eh bien, probablement elle t’a sauvé aussi d’être père de quatre-cinq enfants.” She patted my cheek and laughed, “And if you had indulged as you wanted with my countrywomen, you wouldn’t be so driven to sacrifice yourself inside Jacqueline and me four or five times a night either…in every manner of martyrdom.”

We laughed and I said, “Of course, you’re only half right, about lack of fruition molding you. Thanks to Rachel I only pursued older women for years.”

She pursed her lip and said, “Yes, of course I was only half right. If you don’t get it, it’ll drive you crazy until you get it, and then you’ll need more of the same; but if at first you get it, you still want more of the same. The only constant is that you always want it. But such joy when you find someone you always want it with.”

By that time we were at a landing. She unlocked a door and pulled me through, then turned the latch behind us. She turned on a light, and I saw a small office with a curtain parallel to the wall with the door. “We have a minute, so tell me, why didn’t you ever take lovers on your later trips?”

“My two next trips I had other older lovers who jumped at the chance to spend the days on the beach in St. Lucia or Jamaica or Trinidad while I plowed through the archives, and then let me plow them deep three times a night. I was near exhaustion the whole time! I couldn’t have gotten it up for any other woman, even if she were as beautiful as you. And the last time, well, I’m a scholar, and I was in a scholarly community. It was not seemly to go chasing after the girls of the islands.”

She shrugged. “And the recommendations of your peers there were the factor that got you your piteous little job…and Jacqueline…and then me.”

“Yes.”

“A tiny sacrifice then. Not worth a second of regret. Now come with me.”

She pulled the curtain aside; I stepped into a small room between two curtains filled with costumes, and then she spread a gap in the other curtain and turned a light switch. I stepped through into a small room, bare but for an archaic chair no one would ever miss, a small table in the corner, and beside it a full-length mirror. “Welcome to my cubbyhole,” Olivie smiled. “Now let us bring joy to our little voyeur lover, shall we?”

We kissed, and she turned to face the mirror with a small smile at the corner of her lips. I unbuttoned the fifteen or so small buttons along her spine and stared into the mirror as the top of her dress fell forward, exposing her full brown breasts; she leaned back to kiss me as I caressed her breasts, and suddenly she turned around and pulled me to stand in profile to the mirror. “I know how much you love this,” she whispered and sank to her knees, and as she cradled me between her breasts I stared down into her brown eyes watching me avidly. “As I said,” she whispered, “Fruition too can sink its hooks in your flesh. All those beautiful pictures you wished you could do this to, are they as beautiful as I am?”

“Never.”

“And you are now addicted to me, are you not?”

“I am possessed.”

“As am I.” She reached under the lower hem of her skirt, and as I thrust between her breasts, staring at the beauty of my pink skin against hers, I heard the squishing of her pleasuring herself to the sight of me becoming lost between her breasts, and when I climaxed, my seed shot all over her chest and neck.

I handed her a handkerchief, and after she wiped up she pulled the chair to face the mirror and sat, exposing herself to our eyes. I stared at her lower lips in the mirror for a few minutes as she rubbed herself vigorously to one orgasm, then knelt before her and tried to drain her. After her fourth climax she said, “I must go back on stage soon, but I have a gift for Jacqueline, one she picked out herself.”

She stepped out and soon came back with a nude young man, fully erect. “This is Evan. He has helped me fulfill a few fantasies with male lovers in the past. He doesn’t like women, not in that way, but he is more than happy to help his female friends live out certain fantasies.”

As she prepared to leave, I asked, “But won’t you stay and watch?”

“My friend, I shall see it all later.” She raised an eyebrow and laughed as I turned to stare at the mirror. She added, “Evan, incidentally, works in construction. Let us say we own each other with our secrets, but he is the soul of discretion, in every sense. See you two later,” she smiled, waved quickly, and ducked out through the curtain.

Evan smiled, “I imagine if I weren’t gay, I would be bewitched by her.”

I laughed and said, “This isn’t…we’re not just using you, are we?”

He smiled, “Use me all you want, just do it soon. I’m about to explode.”

He was a solid mass of lithe muscle, handsome and possessed of a wicked smile, and I hardened quickly, thinking of the possibilities of such a contrast in texture from the women in my life. I positioned him so we stood profile to the mirror, facing each other, and gingerly felt his penis. It was fully hard and thick, six inches long and throbbing, purple head pointing proudly up at me. I was fascinated by it and knelt to take him inside my mouth. He stood still as I explored it with my tongue, piqued by the bitter taste of his precum, and finally gave in to my old desires and took the head between my lips. I sucked on it and swirled my tongue around it for several minutes, then opened wide and let my pooled saliva lubricate as much of his length as I could take in. Soon my nose was an inch from his belly, his flesh pulsing in ecstasy under my attention. He groaned, “You’re really a virgin? I don’t believe it.” A minute later he cried out and stiffened, then grabbed my head as he fucked my mouth mercilessly, spurt after spurt of thick cum filling my mouth and passing down my throat or dribbling out of the corner of my mouth.

When his flood finally waned, he said, “Jacqueline told me to tell you to take under advisement that whatever I do to you, you can do to her.”

I grinned, “I see.”

“And that thought intrigues you?”

“Both now and later.”

He smiled wickedly, “You’re certainly more willing than the other men Olivie has let me play with. I have a special treat for you then.”

We kissed, caressing each other, and soon he was on his knees suckling on the head of my cock as he worked my ass into readiness after pulling a tube of lube out of a drawer in the table. He came up behind me when he deemed me ready and worked himself slowly into me. The pain was intense at first, but soon he was giving me more pleasure than pain. After five minutes he had me fully open and welcome to him and said, “Okay, now sit on me.”

He sat on the floor profile to the mirror, and helped me lower myself onto him. As I impaled myself on him, he groaned and said, “Now here’s what five years of gymnastics championships will get you.” He leaned forward and with astonishing ease worked his head down to my cock, and then continued until my pubes were cushioning his nose. The feel of his cock in me and mine in him washed over me in a wave of lust and sharp perversity, and two minutes after he buried himself in me I drained hard into him. Thirty seconds later he held my hips and thrust up into me, and with a groan his juices flowed hard into me.

We slowly uncoupled ourselves and he said, “I understand that if you agree, we have an appointment here in two weeks.”

“Yes, gladly. Will you do that again?”

“Of course.”

“Do you suck yourself often?”

“Whenever I need to, but it’s so much better to suck someone else. Variety keeps life fresh, you know.” He then smiled and kissed me and whispered, “You’re the best first I ever had. Shame you’re pitching for both teams.”

“Listen, it was incredible. When I was in middle school, it was one of the things I dreamed about…oh, every other day. When I’d gotten sick of staring at tits, I guess.”

He laughed, “Well, even for some of us, tits do have their attractions. But they so rarely come with cocks, you know.”

We laughed, and I turned to face the mirror. I dressed quickly and bowed, and as the light went out I looked into the mirror and saw that Jacqueline had turned on the lights in the other room; she waved past a video camera on a tripod and blew a kiss at me, and then she went and turned out the lights again. I made my way out and down the stairs, out the back way and up to my office, and when I came inside she grabbed me and said, “You kept your promise! Thank you.”

“So next Thursday I get to watch you two again?”

“You get to film us, love.”

I held up the tube and said, “So…”

She smiled, “Let me get the camera ready.”

I goggled at her and she laughed. “You’re so sweet. You only asked once and took no for an answer, not like my other men. And I told you I have to be in the mood for it. Well, now you know what puts me in the mood…”

She positioned the camera conveniently and stripped, and I sucked her nearly to orgasm as I readied her with my fingers. She leaned over the table before me and whispered, “You have to time it right. I really like it when I’m like this and I come really hard, but then it hurts like hell. So try to come at the same time I do. It will be best for both of us.” She turned to look at me and winked, “You knew I was an experienced girl when we started. Well, now you know how much.”

I slowly entered her, and as she gave me directions, she built to her peak, and just before her contractions started, she said, “Now fuck me raw and get off quick.” I thrust relentlessly into her as she groaned with long pulsations through her bowels, and when she squeezed down tight on me I thrust full inside her and spewed. I felt her vagina contract around my fingers at the same time and she squealed.

When her orgasm had passed, she said between gritted teeth, “Now get out of me.” I pulled out quickly and she turned to smile at me. “Let’s go wash up before Olivie gets here. We can show her the video. You know, she usually doesn’t like it either, but…” and she stood up, kissed me, and whispered, “sometimes, like me, seeing it puts her in the mood too. You might be very lucky today, my love.” She kissed me again and said, “And I hope you are, because I would love to sixty-nine with her while you also get to be inside her…”

I whispered back, “I’m so grateful you love me.”

“I’m always yours. And Olivie, she’ll always be ours, won’t she?” She looked at me closely, and stressed the word again, “Ours?”

“As long as she’ll have us.”

“Oh, I think I can promise you she will forever.” She smiled coyly and turned away. “Now come, I need to prepare myself for both my true loves.”

Published 
Written by SirSpewalot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors