Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Whore of the Horde - Anastasia

"Anastasia thought she was safe... She was wrong..."

14
8 Comments 8
13.4k Views 13.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words
I trudged through the deep snow, trying to get as far from civilisation as possible. The forest was dark, it was desolate and it was safe. For a few weeks, there had been reports of some kind of infection spreading around the world like wildfire. Our harbours and airports had all been closed as several countries succumbed to this virus but it was too late. It had already breached Russia and was now beginning to cause chaos and turmoil around the major cities. I did what I had to do to survive, I left my family who were willing to sit at home and ride it out but I knew the truth. We had to move to stay alive, this plague had no remorse nor did it discriminate.

My name is Anastasia, Ana for short. Before the madness began, I was a student at a public college in Novokuznetsk. At the age of twenty-three, I had a bright future ahead of me but for the past few weeks, that future got dimmer and dimmer, now it seemed like it was entirely burnt out. I knew that if mankind was to survive this apocalypse, we’d be hurting a lot. Our supplies would eventually run out, our power and our hope of survival post apocalypse.

The snow started to get thicker, covering my long, black hair and began to tangle in my eyelashes as it whipped against my face ferociously. The storm was getting worse and I needed some kind of shelter but in the woods, the chances were slimmer than my body. The wind howled around the trees and the icy air filled my lungs making me struggle to breathe. My aching legs were now beginning to struggle as I tried my hardest to keep going.

My father had always described me as been just like him, stubborn. I knew I had to stop but my horror made me continue. The cities weren’t safe but neither was trekking through a severe snowstorm. I eventually came to my senses as I tripped over an object concealed by the snow. With my hands outstretched, I cushioned the fall against a nearby tree trunk. The rough, hard bark ripped through the wool of my gloves and grazed the palms of my hands, drawing blood to the surface. A sharp stinging pain shot up my arms as I sat in the snow, watching as blood filled the wounds before dripping into the snow. Tears filled my eyes but this injury was the least of my worries.

Plunging one hand into the white blanket, I felt some kind of fabric as well as a pole like object. Pulling at it, the snow began to separate and an old tent appeared from underneath. It must have collapsed due to the weather but it seemed to be still intact and worthy of giving shelter. I pulled it higher; pitching it up until it was high enough for me to crawl inside. As the sheets separated, some of the snow followed me in preventing me from closing them back up.

I sat facing the opening, watching as the snow beat against the earth. Just watching something so peaceful could make one forget about the horrors and the carnage taking place around the world. I ran my hand over my hair, brushing the snowflakes from it as I did and then I began my wait. The darkness stretched on forever and all I could think about was my family. My parents had always told me to stay away from these woods. An ancient folk’s tale described it as a malevolent and devilish place that should remain undisturbed. As a kid, it truly made me stay away to avoid the horrific torture it bestowed on anyone but as an adult, I saw it for what it really was, a forest that was easy to get lost in.

Minutes turned to hours as I sat there in the tent. The storm showed no signs of slowing and the blotches of blood in the snow were covered by a fresh layer of whiteness. Owls were hooting in the distance adding an element of creepiness to the scene but I had nothing to worry about, nobody was here. It then crossed my mind about the tent. Whose tent was it? Where were they? What happens if they come back?

I then heard the sounds of footsteps crunching against the snow outside. They were coming from each direction and as I looked through the opening, I saw shadows begin to emerge from behind the trees. I started to scream as they approached me, groaning as they did. Within seconds, the tent was completely surrounded by these creatures and my heart was pounding with fright. The groans were almost deafening as they all stood outside the tent, as if they were toying with me.

Just as it seemed like they couldn’t get to me, the sides of the tent were ripped open, allowing the cold wind to rush through. I was violently pulled from the tent by multiple hands and brought into the snowstorm. As I stood there scared to death, I looked around at the horde of people surrounding me. Their bloodstained clothes made them look like psychopathic killers and their teeth were sharper than razors as their lower jaws drooped. Unlike the images of violence I had seen on the TV, these infected were allowing me to stand there, unharmed.

Just as I completed my circle, a man approached me. His chequered shirt was torn, revealing a muscular torso with a bite mark on his chest. I couldn’t help but reach my hand out to touch the wound. His body was cold and his blood was no longer flowing. It was as if he was dead rather than suffering from a disease. I then looked at the others; they all seemed to be the same. No blood was flowing from their wounds and their skin was a lot paler than normal.

“Can you hear me?” I asked the man stood in front of me.

He turned his head and growled loudly as I watched on in concern. The growl echoed around the trees and more shadows began to emerge, making the throng larger. Four more men joined me in the centre of the group. Unlike the first man, these seemed to be authority figures. Two of them police officers and the other two were firemen. Strangely enough, one of the firemen and one of the police officers were topless making it easier to distinguish between the two.

The topless fire fighter was around five foot ten and extremely muscular where as the fully clothed one was a few inches taller and of equal build. On the other hand, the topless police officer was about six foot two and had an average build just like what I assumed to be his partner. I admired each of them as they stood there with their eyes fixed on my puny five foot four body. The man in the chequered shirt let out a loud roar which made the other people seem to back away from me but remained in a circle allowing no escape.

“What now then?” I asked them.

The five men each gave me blank expressions as they started to approach me. Their limp hands started to run over my body, removing my coat as they did. My skin was now exposed to the freezing cold air as they continued to caress my body. My nipples were standing at attention and pressing against the cotton of my t-shirt. With one quick slash of his hand, the man in the chequered shirt ripped the clothes from my torso and onto the floor leaving my body partially naked.

The cold air surrounded my breasts in an instant and now I couldn’t tell if my nipples were erect due to horniness or the climate.

AliciaPonce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliciaPonce

The horde around us was barking out like dogs as each of the men circled me. I looked deeply into their blank eyes, watching as each of them stared at me. There was no sign of emotion, no sign of real thought behind their actions. It was like they had returned to a prehistoric state and that I was seen as a baby maker to them.

Without warning, the topless fireman pushed me onto my back, making me yelp out as I plunged into the snow. My jeans and boots were then tugged from my body and thrown into the crowd followed by my black panties. I covered my aroused pussy quickly and my cheeks began to blush as the men set their eyes on me. My body was absolutely freezing as the winter air continued to lash against my bare skin. Shivers started to run along my body whilst the men looked at my body and growled to one another. Bulges began to form in their pants the longer they looked, indicating that they liked what they saw.

Each of them closed in on my body, surrounding me in a smaller circle than the outside one. They all pulled their pants down, allowing their cocks to spring to life above me. My eyes widened with amazement as I saw how equally hung they were. Their cocks had to have been around eight inches long and a few inches thick. I admired them for a few seconds before all of them knelt around me. I looked around at each of the men, then without hesitation, I grabbed both of the firemen’s cocks and started stroking in time.

I turned my head and introduced my tongue to the topless fire fighter’s head as I jerked him. My tongue circled his undead helmet before starting to suck his shaft into my mouth. The cold breeze gave him a fresh taste whilst my head bobbed up and down his dick. I was lubricating him, a stranger, for penetration. With a few more nods of my head, I turned my attention to the other undead cock in my grasp. Just like before, I started to suck him whilst my other hand rubbed my saliva into the other cock. My pussy was soaking wet and feeling the bitter air more than before as I carried on pleasuring the firemen.

With a large bark from what I interpreted as the leader, the police officers switched with the firemen. I rinsed and repeated the process, grabbing both of their cocks and sliding my hands up and down their lengths. I then started to suck on the topless man for a few minutes before moving onto his buddy. Just like the men before, their cocks were absolutely divine. My saliva was starting to drip into the cold snow as they pulled away from me.

For a few more seconds, I laid in my cold, white blanket. The stars were peaking through the trees with a twinkle and I thought about how lucky I was compared to the people I saw on the TV. These people weren’t bringing me to any harm and I could tell I was in for a good, long fucking by the infected. The groans started to get louder as more people joined the horde from the city. I was their entertainment for the night and I couldn’t care less. With a seductive smile on my face, I was aggressively pulled to my feet and the topless fireman replaced my body in my little snow bed.

The infected instructed me with their hands as they forced me onto my knees. I quickly clambered on top of the zombie’s body and allowed his cock to glide between my pussy lips and into my warmth. I moaned as loud as I possibly could as his girth stretched my pussy. My voice echoed around for miles, drawing more of the undead to my position to watch as my body was used for their amusement. I started to move up and down his shaft, letting his zombie cock fuck my tight, wet cunt for the first time. As I slid on his dick, the other fireman knelt behind me.

I could feel his breath on my back as I continued to straddle his friend. Part of me was a little shy but the other part was yearning to unleash the slut inside. I stopped riding for a split second as I felt both pairs of undead hands on my hips. The next thing I felt was my asshole stretching around the girth of another big, zombie cock. Another loud moan left my lips, as both of them started to fuck me. The groans of the horde accompanied my moans before my mouth was plugged by the man in the chequered shirt. My eyes closed as I felt his helmet hit the back of my throat and the other two cocks penetrated me.

I was a whore for the horde but I loved each second of their dicks fucking me. Our bodies were cold but our passion burned like a thousand fires. Each of their lengths slid in my pussy, ass and mouth. My body was violently pulled up and down their shafts before finally I came to a rest with the firemen’s balls pressing against my skin. Their sacks started to clench together and their cocks began pumping their zombie cum into my holes, filling them up. I felt each string shoot deep into my body before they pulled with a trail of cum following their cocks.

Quickly, I climbed off of my new lover with the cock still in my mouth. Sucking, I watched as the topless police officer took his position on his back and pulled me on top of him. He quickly started to push and pull me down his cock as his partner started to fuck my ass hard. I could feel cum begin to ooze down my legs as they each thrust into my holes and my mouth continued to suck the extra cock. The crowd of people were beginning to go wild as they watched their slut getting fucked. The groans were deafening and filled the air as night started turning to morning and the storm was starting to slow.

My hips continued to get viscously pulled along their shafts and within seconds, they were cumming too. Cum shot into my cunt and my asshole, mixing with the loads that had just been deposited inside my body. My holes were been well and truly filled as strings shot deep inside me once again. One at a time, they pulled their shafts from each of my holes and just like the firemen; the policemen joined the rest of the horde, leaving just me and the leader in the middle of them.

On all fours, I watched as he shuffled around. Cum was oozing from both of my used holes as he approached me. With a loud growl, he knelt behind me and dug his nails into my hips. He thrust deep and hard into my cum filled pussy, and started ravaging my hole. I moaned yet again whilst I felt my cunt stretch around his undead cock. Our shadow was cast against the blanket of snow, painting a hot scene on the canvas as I watched it. His hips were pounding without regret and cum was starting to be forced from my body as he fucked me raw.

With one final thrust, he let out a huge roar and I moaned as equally loud as his cum started to flood my already full pussy. He continued to thrust whilst his semen flooded my uterus and mixed with the rest of the cum floating around. One final shot of cum went deep into my cunt before he pulled his softening zombie cock from my body.

My holes were used, bred and gaping as I climbed back to my feet. They were my horde, I was their whore. As the sun rose higher into the morning sky, we started to move towards our city.

Published 
Written by Jasmine_x
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments