Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife's Best Friend: Part 3

"The girls are out shopping, so the man of the house turns his attention next door"

119
12 Comments 12
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"More from the summer of lust, when my wife's best friend lived with us. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Real people. Real lust. Mostly true details."

As tempting as it was to join my wife in the shower that morning after I watched her and her best friend lap each other's pussies, I stayed behind in the kitchen, nursing a hangover, sipping coffee and wondering what I was going to say to Jodi, the friend, when she emerged from the steaming bath about our naughty liaison the night before.

Before I had a chance to talk with Jodi, though, Danielle was out of the shower and shouting: “Hey babe … I mean Jodi … are you ready to go? The spa opens soon, and we don’t want to be late.”

I looked up at Jodi as she walked into the kitchen. She was dressed in a flowery, light-weight summer blouse and tight-fitting shorts that accentuated her fine ass and long, well-tanned and toned legs. Damn, this girl was hot.

“I was hoping we’d have a chance to talk about last night,” I said. “But I guess you ladies are off somewhere?”

“Oh yes,” Jodi said, pouring herself a cup of coffee. “It’s a day of specials at the spa and we’re hoping to get free pedicures and manicures. Maybe even a massage, which really gets my juices flowing.”

I stared at her breasts and her long red hair. I felt my cock surge as I imagined well-oiled hands rubbing her body, working out the kinks, applying just the right amount of pressure, "accidentally" slipping into moist cracks.

“And yes, we should talk. I know Dani won’t be hurt by our little tryst, but I don’t want to keep it a secret. We just need to find the right time to tell her. We need to be completely open. That’s the only way to keep a relationship alive.”

Hmmm, I thought. Open, eh? Do you mean like to you little vixens lapping at each other, coming on your faces, like I just watched? But I decided not to mention it. Not like it didn’t turn me on. Let the girls do their thing.

A couple of hours later, I was feeling much better, thanks to cracking open the tequila and downing a couple of shots, along with a beer or two. I thought I’d take advantage of this alone time to get some sun on the back deck. I put on boxer-style swim shorts, grabbed another beer and headed outside to the heat and humidity.

Not long after I planted myself in the chaise, I heard a rustling in the yard next door. I looked up and saw our neighbor, Candace, picking some tomatoes from her garden. She was in her mid- to late-forties, I imagined, and divorced. Her kids were away at college, and she lived alone. I couldn’t help but notice her nice big round ass in her canvas cargo shorts and her large mommy breasts bulging in her t-shirt. Were those well-sucked nipples I saw poking through the cotton fabric?

Candace may have been a mom, a divorcee, and twice my age, but she had a certain middle-age, MILF hotness to her. I saw her in workout clothes several days a week coming home from the gym: sweaty, a patch of moisture stretching down her back and into the crack of her butt. Her long black hair was often tied in pigtails for a little-girl look that made my mind swirl with naughty teen-age boy fantasies.

“Oh, hi Tom, I hope I didn’t bother you,” Candace said. “Looks like you’re nice and relaxed.”

Was she staring at the bulge in my swimsuit or was that the alcohol clouding my thoughts? Did it matter?

“It’s a great day to catch some rays,” I said. “Can I get you a drink? I don’t want you overdoing it and getting dehydrated.”

Candace stopped what she was doing and began walking my way. There was no fence between our yards, so she walked right up onto the deck, her big boobs bouncing and her baby-stretched hips swaying. I knew there was no way to hide my growing manhood, so I didn’t even try.

“I’d love a drink. Whatever you’re having,” she said, taking a seat in a lounge chair and crossing her toned legs, giving me a glimpse of the black pubic hair sticking out from her shorts. “God it’s hot out … I sure wish I could wear as little as men get to.”

"Hey, I agree with the equality of the sexes,” I said after I got her a cold one. “If you want to take off your top, fine with me.”
“Oh, silly you,” she said taking a long swig from the cold beer, condensation dripping down to her cleavage, causing me to stare. “This old body is not for public display. Kids. Age. I’m afraid I’m not much to look at anymore.”

“Now don’t say that,” I said, the beers causing the lust center of my brain to work overtime as I looked at this delightful older woman. “You are fit, your eyes are gorgeous and your body … well Candace, you are the hottest thirty-five-year-old I know.”

“Ha!” she said, “Much closer to fifty, young man. Old enough to be your mama.”

“And what’s wrong with a little mommy fantasy?” I asked before I even thought about it.

Candace stood up and pulled her shirt over her head. Before I had a chance to admire her bra, it was gone too, and her D cups were on full display. She unzipped her shorts and pulled them off too, leaving only a pair of black panties that could not contain her bulging labia and full-growth pubes. What a fucking sight.

“Is this what you had in mind, young man? Wanna see your mother naked?” she asked.

My cock was growing harder and harder in my swimsuit, and I stammered: “Candace, you are utterly amazing. I really want to fuck those mommy tits.”

I stood up and took a step toward her and she reached for my shorts and pulled out hardness inside of them. The hot summer air felt good against my rock-hard cock as it sprang free. Candace leaned forward and instead of her tits engulfing my dick, her lips did the honors.

“Mmm. Mmm,” she hummed as her tongue did circles around my steel helmet.

“Ahhh,” I cried. “Candy, yes! Take my dick in your mouth. Fuck!”

Her eyes were closed as her lips slid down the length of my cock. I felt my knees buckle and I reached down to grab a big tit to balance myself. Damn, those tits were nice. Her mouth was pretty darn good, too and I thrust.

“Baby, yeah,” I said. “You suck a great cock. Keep going Candy, it feels so good.”

She cupped my balls with one hand, and I felt a finger massaging the area between my sac and asshole. My cock was growing even harder when a stubby finger slipped inside my ass.

GinnaRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinnaRoa

“Uhhhh. Damn,” I moaned. “Candy, oh baby, watch out. Ahhh. You’re going to make me cum.”

She pulled her finger out and her mouth came off my rock-hard dick, but she kept a death grip on the base.

“Oh no, neighbor boy,” she said with a leer and a smile. “There will be no cumming just yet. I need that massive tool inside of me.”

She turned around and got on her hands and knees on the lounge chair. Her big ass was up in the air, thick black hair on full display, and I could see the glistening of pussy lube running down her legs. My cock danced and I moved in for the plunge.

“Tom, I want that cock deep inside of me. Please. I need it.”

I grabbed one of her hefty cheeks and pulled it to the side. I gazed at her glistening slit and admired her puckered brown shithole. I ran a finger over her labia and touched her clitoris for good measure.

“Oh, you naughty teasing little boy,” Candy said as her ass bounced before me. “I really want that cock. You can call me mommy if you want.”

That was what I needed to hear, and I leaned forward, my hard circumsized helmet coming in contact with her outer lips. She lowered her upper body, making her hips and ass even more pronounced. I pushed in just the tip in and stopped to savor the incredible sensation. Those first couple of inches, for both of us, have the most nerve endings and damn, I felt like my dick was on fire.

“Oh yes, big boy,” she moaned. “Give it to me.”

I pushed some more.

“Fuck yes, momma. Your boy is going to plow that pussy,” I sneered as I drove to the bottom of her pussy canal.

She was tighter than I had thought she might be after kids and decades of fucking. But her cunt gripped my thickness just right and I began moving back and forth, watching her butt cheeks bounce and her asshole pucker.

I grabbed her wide hips and thrust, stopping at the depths of her pussy to give her cervix a little kiss with my cock head. Her ass was a remarkable sight and the way her hips flared as she kneeled before me ignited my brain in a torrent of wanton lust.

Reaching underneath her, I found her large breasts, swaying front to back as she pushed back with her delightful derriere. I squeezed those tits, milking the nipples I was sure had nourished her kids and her good-for-nothing husband before he ditched her for a drug-addled teenager he’d knocked up during a block party the summer we moved in next door.

Grabbing those tits was an incredible turn on, my chest sliding against her sweaty back as I pumped my cock in and out from behind her bountiful butt. Her mommy mammaries filled my hands to overflowing and I rubbed them, paying close attention to her darting nipples. When I squeezed, she let out a yelp.

“Oh my gawd, Tom, you are doing me so good. Your hands are great and that cock! Fuck. The biggest ever. Give it to me, baby boy. Fuck mommy,” she said, egging me on as she careened toward her own ecstasy.

The fantasy was proving too much and even if the beers were slowing down my orgasm, I knew I could not last much longer. The summer heat beat down on us and the sweat on her back tricked down her crack as I leaned back up and watched my pistoning penis.

I felt a gripping sensation on the length of my cock, and I knew I’d pushed my hot neighbor lady over the edge.

Incoherent shouts escaped her as she rotated her hips, finding new, rougher ways for my penis to explore her pubes. She cussed and gasped and she kept rocking back and forth, taking me in, pushing me back, not wanting to break the rhythm that was sending her over the moon with passion.

“Damn, oh damn, oh fuck,” she said as juices leaked from her pussy all over my cock, my balls and the patio below us. “Ahhhhhh. Tom. My baby. Cuuuummmmmiiiinnngggg.”

As her shattering orgasm ceded, she did not stop. She knew there was more.

“Oh Candy, oh mama,” I said, my thrusting picking up speed as I felt the flood of cum building in my balls. “I’m going to blow inside of you. Is that what you want? A hot load inside your fucking cunt? Oh baby, I don’t think I can last much longer.”

The neighbor lady pushed back and turned her head to look at me. Her green eyes were full of longing and lust and her tongue was outside her mouth as she panted like a bitch in heat.

“Tom, my dear boy, please don’t cum just yet. Please, I want your cum on my big tits. I want to see you blast all over me and I want to lick it off,” she said.

That is what I needed to hear. I took one last look at her giant, fuckable ass and pulled out my cock. I grabbed it and pushed her sweaty ass to one side. She turned around and dropped to her knees on the patio as I pumped faster and faster on my well-oiled cock. It would not be long.

Candy looked up at me and opened her mouth. “Ahhhh,” she said, sticking her tongue out, begging for a cumshot down her throat.

“Oh shit, Candy, this is it,” I said as I felt the familiar tug in my ball sac. “Oh mommy, cum on your tits. I want to cum on your tits.”

And I did, shouting and cussing and watching as rope after rope of hot white goo shot from the tip of my cock. I kept pumping and more juice flowed, coating her nipples and ample breasts. I saved the last drops for her waiting tongue, and I watched her swish it around in her mouth before swallowing.

“Oh, my fuck … Damn, damn,” I managed to say as I sunk down into the chair.

Candy lifted one of her breasts and took a lick of my love cream. She offered the other tit to me and I, too, lapped at my cum and then planted my mouth on her nipple like a good little boy.

“Mmm. Mmm,” she murmured as she came down from the high of the best fuck she had since she succumbed to the temptation of banging one of her son’s best friends during a sleep over before they went off to college. “Tom, that was so good. Just what I needed. I hope I won’t get you in trouble with Dani.”

“Oh, Candy, you are one hot fuck. So good. Never doubt it. And Dani will be fine. She and Jodi are off getting massages and who knows what else,” I said.

I pulled on my shorts and Candy did the same. We both stood and had a long embrace and enthusiastic kiss as her naked breasts smashed against my hairy chest.

 “It’s nice to have good neighbors,” she said after her bra and blouse were back on. She turned to walk toward her house. “Especially when they are good little boys like you.”

Published 
Written by Tmac1957
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments