Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home Alone With Doreen

"Paul is at the mercy of his stepsister."

42
17 Comments 17
20.4k Views 20.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Mom and Dad are both teachers and had a teacher convention to attend out-of-town. Before they left, Dad had put my stepsister, Doreen, in charge since she was a sophomore in college and I was a seventeen-year-old high school senior. I was given a list of what needed to be done in the yard and Sis had to keep the house neat and clean. That meant I’d be helping her on top of what dad had given me. The idea of 'Being home alone with Dory' really didn’t sit well with me.

After they left, I headed outside to get started on the yard work, while Dory got busy cleaning in the house. It was unusually hot for a spring day and I took off my T-shirt. As I mowed the lawn, I glanced over at the picture window and my jaw dropped as I watched her cleaning the window. She was wearing a pair of cutoff blue jean shorts and a white crop top with a plunging neckline. Her voluptuous breasts were on full display, every delectable curve. Her long brown tresses draped over her shoulders, dangling in front of her shirt.

I looked away quickly, hoping she didn’t see me staring as she swayed to the music from her headphones. I must admit, it was difficult concentrating on the task at hand as I occasionally glanced over to see her stretch and bend. It seemed as if she knew I was watching. By the time I finished mowing the front yard, I needed to adjust the stiffness in my athletic shorts. I reached inside my shorts, made the adjustment and glanced at the window before heading to the backyard. She had finished cleaning the window and was now pushing the Hoover.

Just as I was about to go get something to drink, out came Sis with a pitcher of pink lemonade. “Hey Paul, come and have something to drink,” she said, walking over to the table on the patio.

As I walked over, I couldn’t help notice she had pulled her hair back in a braided ponytail and her nipples were visible in her top. I walked over and took a seat; she poured a glass for each of us and handed me one. Being so thirsty, I chugged it down in several big gulps.

“Mmm, that did the trick; thanks, Sis,” I said as I reached for the pitcher.

“Let me get that for you, Bro,” she said, grabbing the pitcher and reaching across to fill my glass as I held it.

“Thanks,” I replied, checking out her taut nipples and the deep valley formed by her ample tits.

She said nothing when she sat back as I took a sip from my glass. After a very uncomfortable moment of silence, she stood, looked at me, smiled and seductively ran her tongue across her bottom lip. When she turned to go back in the house, my eyes zoomed in on her firm heart-shaped derrière. Reaching the door, she turned her head and in a sultry voice, said, “I’ll see you when you’re done.”

I sat in total shock and not sure what to make of her behavior. She had been teasing me for several months with her innuendos and her choice of clothing. After contemplating the events up to now, I stood and adjusted my now-renewed, stiff cock.

I took another hour to finish mowing the backyard, pulling weeds and adding mulch as needed. By the time I finished, it was late afternoon, and I felt drained and horny as I headed to the house. Going straight to my room, I stripped off my shorts and wrapped a towel around my waist. I grabbed my swim trunks and went to take a shower. Nearing the bathroom, I heard moaning above the running water and took a peek.

What I saw had my stiff cock twitching and throbbing; there was Dory’s silhouette visible through the steamy glass door. Standing there, I watched as her hands rubbed the soap over her big tits, down her body and back up. She moaned as her fingers played with her nipples and pressed into the soft flesh as she squeezed her tits. One hand moved between her legs. I stood there and watched as she moaned out, “That’s it, Bro, fuck my pussy!”

Her body jerked several times as her orgasm ripped through her. I went back to my room and waited for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, I walked out of my room and toward the bathroom. As I got closer, Dory emerged and was coming toward me, wrapped in a towel that barely reached mid-thigh. The tops of her boobs squashed together, and I felt my cock pushing against the towel. I hoped she hadn’t noticed and as we walked by each other; she gave that smile again before going into her bedroom. I entered the bathroom, undid the towel and placed it and the trunks on the sink before entering the shower.

The cool water felt refreshing as I soaped up my body and I thought of what I witnessed. After several moments of nipple pinching, I slid one hand slowly down my chest. Reaching my throbbing cock, I wrapped my fingers around the thick shaft and a soft moan escaped my mouth. I began a slow up-and-down motion, lightly squeezing the shaft. Reaching the mushroom head, I rubbed gently and smeared the pre-cum around the smooth skin. My breathing quickened as I pumped the blood-engorged shaft.

Thoughts of seeing her in the window and then in the shower put me over the edge. The first two loads shot out across with such force that the ropes of cum hit the wall in front of me. As my balls emptied, I leaned against the opposite wall and saw that my hand and stomach were covered in thick gobs of cum. I quickly washed up, hoping Dory hadn’t seen or heard me. After drying off, I put on my swim trunks and headed out to the pool.

AokiMio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AokiMio

Diving in, the cool water felt good as I swam to the far end and flipped on my back. With closed eyes, I floated back toward the shallow end, enjoying the quiet. The silence I had been enjoying was broken by, “Hey Bro, thought I’d join you.”

I stopped, stood and turned to see Sis standing waist-deep in the water. My eyes grew as big as saucers as I looked at the bikini top which did little to conceal her ample breasts. My cock immediately sprang to attention as I waded toward her while she gave me the once-over. 

Once at the shallow end, she said, “Okay, little stepbrother of mine, it’s time we stop playing games.” 

Playing innocent, I replied, “I don’t know what you’re talking about, Sis.”

She replied, “I know you’ve been checking me out, for a while now. Especially today when I was cleaning the window, vacuuming and let’s not forget my showering.”

Reaching out, she took my hands in hers and pulled me close. I felt her nipples lightly press against my chest as her lips softly kissed mine and then my cheek before she whispered in my ear, “I had my second orgasm as I watched you in the shower.”

I stood there speechless as Dory stepped back and swam off toward the deep end. I watched as she reached the ladder and climbed out; her bikini bottom was wedged between her butt cheeks. She stood by the ladder, looked over her shoulder at me as her hands grabbed the sides of her bikini bottom. She wiggled her butt, pulling up the sides of the bottoms until the material disappeared in her butt crack as she said, “Now go get the bottle on the table and get over here.”

As I got out of the pool, my mind was racing with the possibilities of what she was planning. I ran all the way to the table on the patio, grabbed the bottle and ran over to Dory. She was kneeling on the daybed and resting on her haunches. I stood next to the bed and the next thing I knew, her fingers grasped the waistband of my trunks. I watched as the tip of her tongue drifted across her lips.

“Mmm, let me have a look at what’s inside,” she said, slowly pulling down my trunks.

The tip of my cock poked above the waistband and Dory gave it a kiss before parting her lips. I watched as it disappeared between her lips, then felt her tongue swirl around. As her hands pulled my trunks down, her mouth slid down my thick shaft. Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked like a Hoover.

“Mmmppphhh, mmmppphhh,” she groaned as the sucking and licking continued. 

Her hand grasped the base of the pulsating shaft and tightened its grip as she let my cock pop from her mouth. 

“Don’t stop now; I’m about to come,” I moaned as my cock throbbed in her hand.

When the throbbing stopped, she released her grip saying, “Don’t worry, little bro; you will, soon enough. Now come down here and suck my nipples,” she said, removing her top.

I dropped the bottle of lotion, kneeled down and clamped my mouth over her puffy, hard nipple. There was a soft moan from Dory as my tongue flicked across the nub. She put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me tight against her breast, “Aaahhh, yes, harder,” she moaned as I bit down.

I then kissed my way over to the other nipple and sucked it in my mouth, flicking my tongue across the fleshy nub. She cried out as I bit down. My hands were busy untying the strings on the sides of her bottoms. She pushed me away and watched as I pulled the bottoms from between her legs. It was my turn to smile as she watched me bring the bottoms to my nose, taking in a deep breath. The scent of her sex was intoxicating as I took another breath, then licked the damp spot, reveling in the sweet juice soaked in the material.

She lay back, brought her knees up so that both feet were flat on the bed. I went down on my stomach and she rested one foot on my hip as I moved up between her legs. With her head raised, she placed her hands on either side of my head as my fingers pressed into the firmness of her butt. Our eyes locked on one another and she watched as my tongue slide down her swollen lips guarding the flower I was about to taste for the first of many times.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**


Copyright ©2019 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments