Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Punishment For Alexa

"Roman is depraved but he's about to discover that his stepdaughter may be even worse than he is."

78
9 Comments 9
19.4k Views 19.4k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Author's Notes

"Roman has been spanking his stepdaughter for weeks as punishment for her indiscretions. But as he tries to hold back it feels like he's only punishing himself. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It's time for his reward."

“You want a beating? Keep staring at me like that.”

Alexa casually looked back down at her plate. Her stepfather wasn’t joking around. He was already furious that he had caught her trying to sneak her boyfriend Freddy out of her room through the window the night before. That was her second strike this week and on the third, Roman never hesitated to administer physical punishment to his twenty-year-old stepdaughter. 

Alexa’s mother, Joanne, and Roman had had a whirlwind affair beginning just after the woman had decided to sell her two lucrative businesses and move herself and Alexa out to California. She began her incredibly early retirement by dating Roman Carelli - a gorgeous, Herculean retired boxer whom she had met at an exclusive cocktail party. They were married four weeks after their first date. It was Joanne’s first marriage and the woman was overjoyed. Joanne had had Alexa with her high school boyfriend when she was only seventeen and a short time afterward had completely thrown herself into building her businesses. For eighteen years, the hard-working woman had had no time for men, so when she met Roman she latched on tightly. Unfortunately, after only two years of what she believed to be wedded bliss, Joanne passed tragically in a boating accident.

Ever since her mother had died, Alexa’s stepfather Roman had taken over and he ruled with an iron fist. During their marriage, Roman constantly chided Joanne on how she let Alexa run too wild. Joanne had not chastised her daughter for dropping out of college after three weeks, she allowed Alexa to stay out at all hours, and did not force the girl to get a job. After Joanne died and Roman and Alexa were left to live alone together, he decided to lay down the law with his stepdaughter - she would not be sowing anymore wild oats. He took it upon himself to see that Alexa would grow into a respectable young woman, one that pleased him greatly. Alexa had no choice in the matter because she was penniless until the hefty sum Joanne had left her would be hers to collect at age twenty-five.

Alexa shoved her chair back from the table and picked up her empty plate. She stood and avoided making eye contact with her stepfather because she knew he must be glaring at her. Obviously, he was looking for any excuse to fly across the room, grab her in a rage, pull down her tiny little shorts and spank her bare bottom until her golden ass was a deep purple. He’d done it many times before and would do it again. Alexa’s ass was still mildly bruised from her beating one week ago when she had hit her second strike after being caught fucking her boyfriend Freddy in her bedroom.

That particular punishment had been a first in many ways. Roman had never physically punished Alexa for a second strike before, which the young woman figured was the reason why it was comparatively less severe than the others prior to that one. That was also the first time that Roman had made her count while he spanked her; ten very hard slaps on each asscheek. Then there was the fact that it was the first time that Roman had made Alexa lay across his lap instead of leaning over a chair or table to receive her punishment. At the time, Alexa had felt a plethora of emotions including embarrassment and shame. But above all, she felt thrilled and more turned on than ever before. It was true that for the past six months, Alexa had been getting violent spankings almost regularly from her stepfather, and this wasn’t the first time that she had gotten turned on from them - far from it - but it was the first time that she had touched herself afterward. And Alexa was sure that her stepfather had done the same - she had felt his large cock pressing hard against her stomach before he was even three-quarters of the way finished with her punishment.

In the beginning, Alexa had felt humiliated and threatened by the spankings, despite the sexual pleasure they brought her. She genuinely believed that Roman was doing everything in his power to either embarrass or break her. Many times, Alexa felt as though the retired boxer pictured himself in the ring going against an opponent when he beat her ass black and blue. Outside of the punishments, the pair had virtually no relationship. Their conversations were short and dry and they never indulged in shared interests or vacationed together. This was especially so since Roman had been in Alexa’s life for less than one year and seemed to have hated her for the majority of that time. It was her true belief that Roman wanted her either out of the house or six feet under like her mother.

At first, Alexa had tried to maintain what Roman believed to be good behavior, but soon she realized that Roman would find reasons to punish her no matter what. Given the fact that Alexa secretly enjoyed the punishments anyway, she decided to continue living her life as she wanted. This was in complete contrast to everything that Roman deemed acceptable behavior for Alexa and it drove him mad. She began to find his irrational anger almost amusing and at times would provoke him. The immense pain brought her pleasure, something she had never experienced with anyone else, having never been punished in a sexual or strictly corporal way by anyone else. It had shocked the young woman at first, but soon she began to revel in her taste for this new deviant kind of sexual pleasure, to add to her list of other wild fancies.

Alexa began washing her dishes in the sink, never once looking to Roman although he was on her mind. What it would be like to fuck her stepfather right there over the kitchen island? When she’d brought herself to orgasm after her most recent spanking, she’d been envisioning Roman standing over her, slowly unbuckling his tight pants. In her imaginings he’d instructed her to reach in and pull out his hard cock. Before she even got to wrap her lips around the imaginary head she was cumming. She did feel the slightest bit of guilt over wanting to fuck her dead mother’s husband, but she quickly brushed that thought away, feeling that it was Joanne’s fault for marrying such a pervert in the first place. Joanne’s fault for marrying such a devastatingly strong, tall, dark, and handsome deviant. Joanne’s fault for marrying someone that so many women, including her own daughter, would give anything to fuck from dusk till dawn.

 

Roman was glaring at his stepdaughter, his hard cock restricted by his form-fitting dark wash jeans. He’d watched her push away from the table and turn to go clean her plate. She was wearing a cropped tank top that showed her belly button ring with diamond dangles on it. Loose exercise shorts rose high up on the sides of her shapely thighs and exposed the curve of her butt. He could still see the faint yellowing of bruises he’d left there a week ago. Roman could swear during the last punishment Alexa had been moaning in pleasure, not solely from pain. He’d gotten an erection before even finishing with Alexa. The man had had to hurry through the rest in order to get to his room to relieve himself by stroking his cock while thinking of Alexa slowly stripping in front of him, dirty words pouring from her lips. Dirty words… He’d heard her speak many of those. In fact, that was how Alexa had reached her second strike last week. Roman thought back to that night briefly.

He had been in the basement for hours watching sports. After coming upstairs and moving through the main floor to head up to the second floor, Roman could hear Alexa’s voice. No, not just her voice, her distinct and very clear moaning over the grunts of a deeper voice. Roman could barely refrain from running up the rest of the stairs, bursting into his stepdaughter’s room, and choking out the boy who must be fucking her so hard. He stood on the stairs for a few moments to gather himself and then climbed up to the landing and strode down the long hallway to stand outside of Alexa’s bedroom door. 

Her door was cracked open and she was fucking with all of her lights on.

Roman stealthily peered into the room through the crack in the door. Alexa was practically screaming.

“Oh, please! Oh, please! Oh, please, daddy!”

A deep groan escaped Roman’s throat at her words as if she were speaking to him instead of her silly young boytoy. Luckily, there was no way he could be heard over the other two. Alexa was standing on her knees in reverse cowgirl and Freddy was underneath her, holding her hips and thrusting upwards into her in a frenzy. Her long, impossibly dark cloud of hair was pulled up into a high ponytail, providing a full view of her glorious body. Alexa’s ample breasts were cupped in her hands and she pulled desperately at her hard nipples. Roman studied her face. Dark eyes were shaded by lust-laden lids, full lips wet and parted. Panting and moaning, Alexa made no argument when Freddy gently pushed her off of him to lay her down underneath of him. The young man pushed Alexa’s legs all the way back until her thighs were touching the bed. Roman could see the faded bruises he himself had left on Alexa’s ass from two weeks before and wondered momentarily how she had explained them to her little boyfriend. The boy pushed his average dick into Alexa. She began screaming even more loudly than before and Freddy covered her mouth with his hand as he continued plowing into her. 

Roman tried to pretend that he was Freddy getting to fuck sweet, sweet Alexa. He wanted nothing more than to burst into that room, knock Freddy’s lights out, then make Alexa cum on his bare cock over and over and over again. Growing ever more frustrated with the mediocrity of Freddy’s performance accompanied by what had to be Alexa’s overacting, Roman turned his face away from the door. Tuning out Freddy’s degenerate grunting, Roman hyperfocused on Alexa’s voice. She kept referring to Freddy as “daddy” so it was easy to make believe that it was him fucking her instead. He pulled out his thick cock and stroked it hard, running his hand up and down. Roman was so lost in thought it barely registered when Alexa cried out.

“Mmm, yes! Don’t pull out! Cum inside me, baby, please! Fuck all that cum deep inside of me, baby!" Alexa begged the boy.

It took every shred of composure that Roman had not to run in there, kill Freddy and beat his stepdaughter’s ass raw for letting her boyfriend bathe her hot silken walls with cum. Fists clenched, Roman looked on as Freddy came, fell on top of Alexa, laid there for a while. He continued to watch, fuming, as Alexa pushed him off and began to gather their clothes. She was rushing Freddy into his underwear, shirt, and pants reminding him that her stepfather would be back upstairs. Alexa was almost frantic as she explained that Roman couldn’t find them in her room together if either of them wanted to live. She threw on panties and a loose dress and went over to her window to open it.

Just as Freddy was putting on his other shoe, Roman barged into the room. 

“You fuckin’ whore!” the man bellowed, incensed.

Then followed Roman making the mother of all scenes, actually almost throwing Freddy out of the open window before all was said and done.

That night, Alexa had screamed and cried and told Roman how much she hated him, but he did not care one bit. He cared so little that he’d dragged Alexa across his lap, pulled up her dress and started spanking her before Freddy had fully exited the house. The only reason that he had not punished Alexa more was because, technically, this transgression was not her third strike. As depraved and hypocritical as he was, Roman did want to maintain some sort of fairness in his set rules. This, in addition to the fact that he was all too pleased that he had finally gotten to see Alexa stark naked and spread wide. Besides, Alexa would fuck up soon enough and her ass would be right back under his big, warm hands. And if she did not fuck up soon enough, he could just make something up. And make something up is just what Roman was about to do. He had only waited a week to give Alexa time to heal just enough before bruising up that beautiful ass again.

 

Roman had never considered himself perverted until he’d laid eyes on Alexa - from that moment on, he couldn’t stop himself from thinking of doing filthy, mean things to her. He’d refrained from doing or saying anything directly to Alexa while Joanne was alive. Of course, he did mourn for Joanne because he had held a deep fondness for her, but now that she was dead, it was a free-for-all. He knew from the start that he would eventually have to make Alexa his in one way or another, Joanne’s untimely passing only sped up the process.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Roman growled as Alexa put her plate in the dish drain and began to leave the kitchen with a slight smile touching her lips.

“I’ve finished eating and now I’m going. I’m heading up to my room,” she spoke calmly, still avoiding eye contact.

“STRIKE THREE!” Roman bellowed.

He stood so quickly that his chair fell backward to the floor and the items on the table rattled slightly. 

“What?! How?!” Alexa demanded.

“Impertinence and impudence!”

“Are you fucking kidding me?! Oops!”

Alexa’s hands flew up to cover her mouth after she dropped the f-bomb. She was not allowed to use that word. If strike three was unfounded before, it was certainly justified to Roman now.

“I should slap all those bad words right out of your mouth.” Roman seethed, his cock pressing painfully against his jeans. “Go over there and put your hands on the counter, ass out.”

Alexa complied without any hesitation or complaints. Roman knew this was what the girl wanted. After all, even though she kept her legs together during her spankings, it was always obvious how wet the girl was when she walked away afterward. 

Alexa was in position.

“Spread your legs wide.”

Alexa was taken aback by her stepfather’s instruction and looked quizzically over her shoulder. Surprise and bemusement colored her expression. She had always received her punishments with her legs closed. Her stepfather would almost certainly be able to tell how turned on she was now. There was no use in resisting Roman’s demands. If she didn’t widen her stance Roman could just come over and force her legs apart anyway, he was both strong and insane enough to do it. Plus, Alexa hoped that this would lead to something more. After all, if he had gotten hard the last time he spanked her then he definitely would again, Alexa would be sure of it.

Roman stalked over to her and came to stand beside her. He reached around and gripped her chin forcing her to look at him as was customary before a punishment.

“Why are you about to receive this punishment, Alexa Marie Carrier?”

“For being impertinent, like you said.”

Alexa was not entirely sure why she had hit strike three and figured there must be no real reason.

“No, I want a detailed response this time, Alexa. Tell me each strike and why it calls for you to be punished. Give me the exact reasons I gave you.” Roman growled as he stared into his stepdaughter’s face.

Alexa furrowed her brow in confusion. He had never made her do this before. He must have become impatient with her lack of an adequate response because he let go of her chin and gave her a sharp slap on her perky underbutt. She squealed and jumped in surprise, a tingle of excitement running through her. Clearing her throat she began detailing her transgressions.

“Strike one was earlier last week when I was wearing a tiny dress and high heels. You said it was a get-up for prostitutes. You asked me if I wanted to be paid to take dick and suck cocks. When I gave you an inappropriate answer you told me that was strike one for being a ‘sarcastic bitch’. Strike two also happened almost a week ago when you caught me trying to sneak Freddy out of my window. You asked me if I had been having sex and I told you no. You said you had heard me from all the way downstairs, that I was a liar. You gave me strike two for being a ‘sneaking, lying little whore’ and then you punished me. Strike three just happened because… Well, you said ‘impertinence and impudence’.”

Recounting the reasons for her punishments turned Alexa on almost as much as the punishments themselves. She wanted nothing more than to squeeze her legs together to even slightly relieve the ache in her yearning pussy, but remained in her proper stance.

“That’s right. That’s all true,” Roman groaned, absently rubbing his hand across her ass.

Alexa raised an eyebrow at him, a mischievous glint in her eyes. Roman cleared his throat and attempted to regain his composure.

“Eyes forward,” he directed, moving behind her.

Alexa turned to face the kitchen backsplash and felt Roman’s hands running over her ass more purposefully. He’d never done that before, he usually went directly into Alexa’s punishment, pulling her pants down, administering the heavy smacks and then they’d part ways. The young woman suppressed a moan as she felt his big hands move over her rear. Roman had yet to pull her pants down and Alexa began to wonder what he was...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by yesdaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments