Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After school with Linda.

"Linda and I go for a run."

21
3 Comments 3
27.5k Views 27.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
After that morning's quickie with my step-sister Linda, I was on a high. My cock could still feel her hot, wet vagina massaging it with each thrust. My legs trembled, whenever I thought about my explosive ejaculation inside her. Her clean, womanly scent on my clothes had embedded itself deep in my hormones. Finally, there was the anticipation of being alone with her for the weekend.

Still, even in my euphoria, I knew that I had to be realistic. I was hyper-aware that I would really hurt Linda, if I treated her the way some of my more boofheaded mates treated their girlfriends. So, I kept my mouth shut about her and tempered my expectations. Linda needed her personal space so, if she didn't want sex over the weekend, I'd be cool with that. Even if it meant wanking my rocks off. On my way home from school, I ordered a bouquet of flowers, to be delivered later in the day.

* * * *

Just as I got in the back door, Linda walked into the kitchen. She was dressed in a blue, front-zipped sports bra that I hadn't seen before, and her black stretch running pants, while her honey-blond hair was done up in a ponytail. “I'm going for a run,” she explained, as we hugged and kissed, “do you want to, like, join me? I can wait.”

I had a quick shower, then got into my running gear. It was warm and sunny, so we decided to do our warm-ups in the landscaped backyard. The spot Linda and I usually used was a kind of alcove, surrounded by trees and shrubs, with a wooden park bench that was good for stretching exercises. Because the grass was so lush and dry, neither of us bothered to wear running shoes or socks.

Before long, I was feeling horny. Linda had loved gymnastics since childhood and had developed a strong, supple body. As she bent and flexed, I had an excellent view of her grooved, oval mound and the contours of her gorgeous, peachy little bum through her stretch-pants. Her front-zipped bra hugged closely to her pert, rounded 34b breasts. My cock soon betrayed me.

After about ten minutes, Linda paused to take a sip of water. I paused as well and stood watching her. When she turned to me, a beautiful pink flush crept over her face and chest. “What?” she asked.

“Huh?” I replied, acting innocent.

Linda pushed her breasts against my chest and patted the long bulge in my track-pants. “What's this?”

Seconds later, we were trading hot, hungry tongue kisses. I grunted into Linda's mouth as she push-ed my pants down and stroked my throbbing, 7 inch manhood as it sprang to attention. Breathing heavily, she dropped to her knees, unzipping her sports bra and jettisoning it. She wrapped her right hand around my shaft and kissed around the base of my cock, while teasing my pubes with her left. I sighed, telling her how good it felt.

Linda licked and kissed up my shaft, smiling impishly up at me. She flicked her tongue around my semen-slit. I snorted, my lower body trembling as lightning flashed through my cock. She giggled at my reaction, then slowly, sensuously ran my electrified glans over her breasts. As she did so, my pre-cum left a snail-trail around her pinky-brown areolae and brown, pink-tipped nipples.

She smiled up at me again, then opened her lips to let a couple of inches of my manhood slide into her mouth. Soon, Linda was carefully sucking my cock, letting her tongue play around my glans. I closed my eyes, relishing the pleasure she was giving me; all the while, I kept quietly encouraging her.

This was the first proper blow job she'd given, and I didn't want to spoil the fun for either of us by making her gag. I knew that 'assisting' with pelvic thrusts or that type of shit wouldn't work for her, because we had talked about it. So, I let Linda get on with what she wanted to do, for as long as she wanted to do it. After about five minutes, she let my satisfied cock slide out of her mouth.

“It's okay,” she said, looking up at me with warm, aroused eyes, “I just want you to cum inside me.” With that, she turned her back to me and pushed her pants down to her knees.

Heart pounding, I got naked and got to my knees behind her. Linda helped me take her pants and panties off completely, then she leaned back against me. Her warm scent was intoxicating. I held her close, gently cupping and squeezing her breasts, and teasing her nipples. She sighed happily, turning her head so we could kiss. As we kissed, she pulled my right hand down to her bare pussy.

While I gently massaged her wet inner labia with my fingertips, Linda dribbled saliva onto her fingertips and played with her clitoris. When I slid two fingers into her womanhood, she closed her eyes. She sighed deeply, as I worked my fingertips in circles inside her. After a few minutes, her body trembled against mine as she approached orgasm.

Suddenly, Linda arched her back. Her vaginal walls tightened around my fingers and a small flood of lady juice coated my hand.

LorenaMiler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenaMiler

“Mmmmmm.....uhhhhh! Uhhh!!” she gasped, “Ohhh....mmphh!!” Several vaginal spasms later, she collapsed back against me. “Oh...Wow!” she breathed, weakly. Closing her eyes again, she rested her head against mine, purring in contentment.

Gently stroking her damp hair and ponytail, I kissed her temple. “Hey beautiful, how's it going?” I asked.

Linda laughed. “Like, I've just been finger-fucked 'til I squirted?” She kissed me hard, with lots of tongue, and looked deep into my eyes. “Love you.”

I slipped my arms around her, hugging her tight. “Love you too.” We lay down together on the soft grass, basking in the warm afternoon sun. Our alcove was sheltered from the afternoon breezes, so the scent of Linda's orgasm enveloped us like a nimbus. My hand was also slightly sticky with her lubricants. A heady mix of oestrogen and testosterone quickly made us feel very amorous.

Linda was the first to make a move, by standing up and stretching. Then she stood over me, peeling her inner lips open to show me her glistening, light salmon-pink vulva. “You interested?” As if she needed to ask! My cock was throbbing almost painfully as Linda got down on all fours, with her legs wide open. She turned around to give me a warm, aroused smile, swaying her hips slowly and seductively.

In a heartbeat, I was again on my knees behind her. I took the time to lick and kiss all over Linda's gorgeous bum, eliciting sighs and quiet moans from her. I bent down to examine her genitals. Her puffy, soft-pink inner folds pouted out of her labial groove, making my throbbing cock twitch. In front, Linda's small thatch of black, curly pubes glistened with trapped moisture.

She reached back and teased her clitoris out from under its hood. As per usual, my testosterone levels went through the roof, because her beautiful, glistening little nub was almost the same size as the tip of her little finger. I dribbled some saliva on a couple of my fingers, ran them carefully up and down her pussy lips, then played with that little nub. Linda gasped, then laughed as her bum, hip and thighs twitched in response. We were both ready to fuck.

I straightened up, briefly ran my throbbing mushroom-head up and down her wet vulva, then holding Linda's hips, pushed it against her opening. Her vagina was very slick, so I went in easily. Linda lifted her head, gasping with pleasure, as I penetrated well into her streaming hot depths. Because I had warmed up, my hip and thigh muscles were like oiled elastic. As a result, my pelvic thrusts were fluid and deep.

Linda began responding to my thrusts with little back-thrusts of her own. She was experimenting with her pelvic muscles, trying to squeeze my manhood on the in-thrust, then on the way out. Soon, she pillowed her head on her arms, raising her hips. Every so often she pleasured her clitoris, or let me do it. All the while, she was gasping and whimpering in cadenced sync with each thrust.

“Mmm....mmm...mmm...uhhh...uhhh...ohhmm!! Ohh...yeaah...mmm...mmm!!” I hadn't heard her being quite this vocal before. But then, we hadn't fucked like this before. In some ways it felt a little surreal: here I was, fucking my step-sister, outside, in broad daylight, in our backyard. It also felt sublime, knowing that Linda loved and trusted me enough to want to have sex with me.

I didn't want it to end. But, of course, it did. My orgasm struck first. My cock seemed to jump like a jack-hammer as it blasted a heavy dose of super-heated cum into her churning vagina. Shooting stars and fireworks went off in my brain, and I yelled something like “Yyeehhheaaahhhha!!!”

Linda's backside and thighs tightened up, and her inner muscles cramped in waves. “Oh – My – God!” Linda yelped, followed by an anguished “Hhhhhh...Yeah!! Hhhhh...Ohhh...YEAH!!!” as her orgasm crashed through her like an earthquake. She dropped onto her side, heaving deep sighs and moaning weakly. My manhood popped out of her convulsing vagina with a happy slurp, allowing a small trickle of our juices to trickle onto her thigh.

I licked and kissed her thighs and pussy clean, then lay down beside her, cradling her naked body against mine, watching tendrils of steam slowly drifting and curling away from our heated bodies. Linda lay with her head against my chest, breathing slowly and deeply. For a while, I thought she had gone to sleep. Instead, she lifted her head, gazing into my eyes with her lovely, dimpled smile. “Are we going to go for that run, or what?”

We went for her run. When we got back home, Linda found the flowers I had ordered for her, sitting on the back door step. We had a hot shower, a cuddle in my bed, then Linda headed out to have tea with her best friend, Naisha. She told me she'd be back at about 9 o'clock and was expecting to be in bed with me, asap after her return. In the meantime, I had a date with a 'bloody lawn', after which I would be free for the rest of the weekend...
Published 
Written by SinninForYou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments