Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alyson

"My future Daughter-in-Law had a problem"

72
10 Comments 10
27.8k Views 27.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

There was a knock at the door. I wasn’t expecting anyone but opened it just the same. There stood my step-son’s fiancé: Alyson. They were to be married in three days. She was cute and we hit it off the first day we met. She stood about 5’5”, weighed about 120, and had a full “C” cup. It was those blue eyes and full lips that always had my attention.

She came bounding into the foyer and told me that she had something that she wanted to talk with me about. I had been like a father to her from the very beginning… although a dirty minded one. There had been many times she had come to me for counsel. I followed her into the living room and asked her what she had on her mind.

She plopped down on the couch next to me and turned her body in my direction. Today she wore a short-pleated skirt and white blouse. From this position, I could see most of her thigh, up to where I shouldn’t be looking. My eyes quickly averted away and looked her directly in her eyes. They had begun tearing up.

“Mr. C, I need to know what an orgasm feels like!” She went on to explain how she had never had had an orgasm and how every boy/man she had ever been with had been unable to give her one. This included my son.

She explained how she and my son had come home early the week prior to hear my wife and I going at it. “My god, Mr. C., she was screaming SOOOO loud and she seemed to be coming constantly. I need to know what it feels like and I need it to be from you.”

Shocked, I immediately asked, “Why me?”

She went on to explain, “If I don’t find out, I’ll eventually have to know. I don’t want to be unfaithful to my husband. Secondly, I wouldn’t want anyone to find out I had cheated on him. You, I know, would keep it a secret. I also know how you look at me. Am I wrong?”

A voice from the door way spoke, “No honey, you’re not wrong. He’s wanted you for quite some time.” My wife had finished her shower and had heard most of the conversation. She was wrapped in just a towel.

She slowly walked up to Alyson and began unbuttoning Alyson’s blouse. The towel had fallen away, exposing my wife’s full body. Alyson’s eyes were as wide as they could be and her mouth aghast. My wife pulled Alyson towards her and began to kiss her. Slowly at first, but then with more passion. Alyson had no choice but to surrender to my wife.

I came around behind Alyson and began kissing the back of her neck and ears. A loud moan escaped Alyson’s throat. I pulled the blouse off of her shoulders, fully exposing her laced bra to my wife and her gentle fingers. I pulled Alyson’s hands behind her, giving my wife full access to her prey.

My wife began showering Alyson with kisses down her neck, eventually settling at her heaving chest. I whispered into Alyson’s ear, “Surrender! You’re ours – at least for the night.”

The front clasp of the bra was no match for my wife’s fingers and intentions. As my wife’s lips met Alyson’s hard nipples for the first time, this caused a loud guttural gasp deep from within Alyson’s throat.

Just a quick unsnap of the button at the side of Alyson’s skirt, and it fell to her ankles. She was wearing a wisp of a thong. My wife knelt further down, pulling the thong with her. Alyson stepped out of the clothing bunched on the floor while fully revealing her body to us.

My wife, kneeling, began sniffing the sweet fragrance of Alyson's pussy. Light licks of her mound started Alyson’s hips pushing forward for more direct contact. I had reached around from behind to caress and stroke her expanding breast and nipples.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

My wife began to eat Alyson in earnest. Alyson subconsciously parted her thighs and placed a leg over my wife’s shoulder. This gave my wife unfettered access to Alyson’s womanhood. Alyson leaned back into my arms for support, and her moans began to fill the room. Looking down over Alyson’s shoulder, I could see my wife’s face glisten with the moist nectar. Alyson’s hips quickened and her breaths got rapid and shallow. Her first orgasm was obviously imminent.

I whispered in Alyson’s ear “Come little one, my cock is next.” Her body went rigid and then started to convulse violently, my wife’s face locked tightly to Alyson’s peach. Alyson’s body eventually went totally limp in my arms. I lowered her body onto the couch.

I undressed as I walked around to the front of the couch where she was seated before me. I opened her thighs and brought the head of my swollen cock to her sex lips. The head sat prominently on the end of a thick 8” shaft. Alyson’s petals were being spread open by my wife’s fingers as I rubbed the head of my cock up and down making sure the head was well lubricated. Each time the head brushed her clit, a loud gasp was heard and her hips pushed forward needing to be filled. I aligned my stiff cock up with her hole and began pushing deep inside of her belly.

Her eyes locked onto mine with absolute need. I felt the tightness of her pussy begin to give way and my cock sank deeper and deeper. Her eyes rolled back and she began to wail. As her second orgasm ripped through her body, this allowed my cock to bottom out inside of her womb. I was able to feel her cervix grasp the head of my cock.

I took long, deep thrusts into Alyson. Her hyperventilating began to slow down. Her legs had wrapped themselves around me and her hips pushed up onto my cock. “Mr. C. I’m so full... so FUCKING full,” Alyson cried out.

I pulled away and heard a loud “plop” as my cock fell out of her content hole. I grabbed her by the ankles and flipped her over onto her belly. I stepped up behind her and lifted her hips. Her sweet ass was positioned perfectly, while her pussy lips were lewdly splayed. Using one hand, my wife took my cock and guided it into Alyson’s hole. I felt her other hand pushing my ass forward. There was no doubt my wife wanted me buried inside of our future daughter-in-law.

I grabbed Alyson’s hips tightly and rammed my cock violently into her. My long-held desire to dominate, possess, and take Alyson spewed forth. I pushed hard and deep. Alyson’s cries were fuel to the fire within. Like a rag doll she was thrashed about on the end of my cock. Alyson’s mouth was wide open with almost incoherent words spilling out… ”Fuck… shit… come… I need to come again… Yes… yes.”

Alyson’s body now seemed to be in a state of constant orgasms, one rippling after another. I felt her tight pussy milking my cock. My balls had tightened with need. I held tightly onto her hips and thrust as deep into her cervix as I could, sending rope after rope of seed into her. I dropped my weight onto her and we rolled to the side. Both totally exhausted. My wife knelt down and took my withering cock into her mouth; wanting to taste our combined juices. A short while later the three of us ventured to the bedroom.

We took our time and slowly taught Alyson how to enjoy sex, bringing her orgasm after orgasm. She found that her being on all fours with my taking her from behind and her face buried into my wife’s sweet pussy, gave her the most satisfaction.

Subsequent years after she got married to our son, she’d periodically drop by for a “pleasure fix” as she called it. In all other ways she was a perfect mate for my son… and we ensured it stayed within the family.

 

Published 
Written by glenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments