Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Steaks Ever

"Sometimes life gives you second chances at renewal."

98
18 Comments 18
10.2k Views 10.2k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Competition Entry: Spring Forward

Once a year I drive out to see my daughter and her family. I have made the thirty-hour drive every year since she moved to Arizona. The truth is I first made the trip before I even had a family. There are a few stops that I haven’t been to in quite some time. I think this is the year to do so. My F150 is packed with fishing and camping gear and I’m ready to point this trusty steed west.

Driving on this two-lane highway, I keep passing one-exit towns. They are the kind of places you would miss if you blinked and have no more than a gas station and maybe a diner of some sort. How times have changed. The landscape feels untouched but gone are the days of using paper maps and road atlases. When was the last time you asked the gas station attendant “So, where would you eat around here?” I say screw it. Screw the GPS, Yelp, and Google shit. I want it old school. A trip with plenty of wrong turns and taking the time to ask folks, “Where the hell am I?”

Twenty-five years ago, when I was young and unattached, I took this drive. I stopped to fill up at a Conoco gas station and the old toothless attendant told me about a little steak house nearby. With a slight drawl, he said, “They have the best steaks ever, you won’t regret it.”

Well, he was right. They did have the best steaks ever but that wasn’t all I was served when I was there.

Trying to find the restaurant from memory, I turn around a bend to a curvy two-lane road. On the left-hand side is a cluster of early 1900’s buildings and dead center, I see the familiar red neon sign flashing the word STEAKS.

“Well, shit. This place hasn’t changed at all,” talking to myself. It’s just after 8 pm and from the outside, it sure looks dead. I hope the kitchen is still open. Getting out of my truck I stretch my bones from the hours I had just spent behind the wheel.

When I opened the door to the steakhouse I am surprised that the place is hopping. Within a moment a waitress greets me. She just walked out of the kitchen and has a full tray of food perfectly balanced in one hand. “Welcome stranger. Come on in. Is it just you?” she asks. I nod in response. “Follow me, I have just the table for you.”

I sit at the table for two she gestures at, “I’m Sheila and will be serving you tonight. Be back in a jif.” Watching her walk away to unload her tray at another table, I smile. After all these years she didn’t recognize me. This is gonna be fun.

With an empty tray tucked under her arm, Sheila returns to my table. “What can I get you to drink?”

“I hear you have the best steak anywhere. A bottle of red would be great.” Sheila smiles and hands me a single-sheet menu. The thin page has three items: Steak, Vegetables, and Dessert. Below, under a header saying prices, is a list: Low, Medium, and High.

Looking at Sheila, I grin. “Well, that’s interesting.”

“We like to keep it simple around here. Everything that comes out of the kitchen will have you coming back, don’t you worry about that. We just cut to the chase,” she says, matching my smile.

“Medium it is then, Sheila.”

The wine is delivered by the near-spitting image of Sheila. The girl has to be twenty years younger and is bringing me back to the first time I walked into this establishment. The girl introduces herself as Lily, Sheila's daughter. I have to say, Sheila is a beauty but Lily, hot damn, that girl is gorgeous.

I watch the two slide between tables and interact with all the patrons. They are both dressed in checkered western shirts, skin-tight jeans, and boots. They certainly have the appetizers covered.

Both women are about 5’5’’ with raven hair flowing halfway down their backs. Matching luscious breasts showing nicely with just enough buttons undone. A hint of lace from a black bra as Sheila bends over to wipe off a table. Lily’s ample cleavage is on display as she leans into a man asking about the menu. Tight jeans show every curve, dip, and cavity. My only question is shaved or not?

Sheila arrives with my dinner and I’m knocked out by the combined aromas. My stomach growls and my dick twitches. Trying to keep her with me at my table I know it’s time to confess. “Sheila, I’m sure you get a lot of folks coming through here. I was here once before, it was about twenty-five years ago. Do you happen to remember me, Jack, I drove to town in an old VW camper?”

Sheila’s eyes filled with tears and she gives me a hard look. My once red hair is now gray and not as full as it was. I watch as her emotions run the gambit, joy, sadness, anger, and finally, she seems to settle with a peaceful smile.

“Well, hello stranger. Dammit Jack, what took you so long?” She tentatively reaches for my hand then pulls back glancing around the restaurant. Exhaling a sigh, “Don’t let on to Lily that we know each other.” With that, she pats my shoulder and walks away.

Both Sheila and Lily come by every ten minutes or so to check on me. They keep my wine glass full and ask questions about my trip. The place is finally empty, both ladies join me at my table. Each with a plate of food for themselves and two more bottles of wine. I can’t help myself and say, “Did I just hit the jackpot?”

Lily and Sheila giggle in unison like school girls. The looks they give me are anything but innocent though. Sheila speaks first. “Well Jack, I’ve married and or dated nearly every eligible man within three counties. Lily, never married but has about the same track record. A while back we came up with a bit of a game. Any available guys that wander through for a hot meal that we both like, as you said, wins the jackpot. They get one or both of us for the night.”

I grab the fresh bottle of wine and top off all three glasses, waiting for the other shoe to drop. It’s too good to be true, in the silence at the table I’m thinking they will both burst out laughing at any moment. Before I say a word, a hand from each lovely lady slides up the insides of my thighs. Sheila claims my balls and Lily traces the outline of my hardening shaft.

I raise my glass to them, “Well, I know where I’ll be staying tonight.” The girls take their glasses with their free hands and drink deeply, all the while still playing with my junk.

Glasses empty, conversation waning, Sheila leans in and kisses me while unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans. With Sheila’s tongue in my mouth, I feel Lily’s cool soft hand reach in and pull out my cock. She starts stroking me, her hand palming my head, Lily asks, “Should I tell Bob we are leaving now?”

Sheila’s lips still working mine, she pushes Lily’s hand from me and motions her to go to the kitchen. Now alone, Sheila slides under the table and slowly takes me inch by inch into her mouth. She works my cock the way she had just worked my tongue. Her spit and my precum, make a froth over my shaft.

“Fuck, this must be dessert,” I groan.

Sheila resurfaces from under the table, wiping the corners of her mouth. “I just needed to taste you again Jack. Are you ready for more?” she purrs.

I stand with her tucking my raging hard-on in my jeans, and zip up. Reaching for my wallet I draw out two one-hundred-dollar bills and toss them on the table. Sheila laughs, picks up the bills, shoves them into my pocket, and takes the opportunity to rub my shaft with the motion. 

“Jack, I own this place now. This meal is on me, much like I want you on me.” Sheila leans into my chest, trapping her hand between us and grinding on my thigh. I squeeze her ass and kiss her deeply. We walk out the door together. I have a mother under my left arm and her daughter under my right as we head to my truck. I wish we had a longer distance walk to cover, with the through frisking they’re giving me. 

I hit the bob with my thumb, unlocking the doors. Lily breaks off and claims the middle of the bench seat. 

Sheila and I take our time walking the last few yards to the driver’s side door that Lily left open. Sheila steps up on the running board and lowers her head to the seat, thrusting her ass back to me. Before me is a beautiful jean-covered peach that is just too much to ignore. I sink my face to her and chew on her encased swollen mound. She howls in delight and humps back on my face. Grinning, I pull back and blister her ass with a couple of hard spanks.

“Fuck, Jack. Are you still hungry?” this gorgeous woman asks playfully.

“I thought I would sample a bit of the dessert. The peach pie is delicious, do you recommend the cherry tart next to you also?”

“Jack, I lost one of my cherries long ago but I would be happy to share the other if you are interested,” Lily blushes. She reluctantly scoots over making room for her mother.

I drive out the exit and follow their instructions to get to their place just on the other side of the steakhouse. My brain is racing. 

Jesus Jack, you are sixty-six years old and have a forty-something mother and a twenty-something daughter looking for a night with you. Did I take my vitamins this morning?

I park and help Sheila down from the truck and she walks to the front door. Turning back to help Lily I find legs coming at me. She wraps them around my torso and sits up, sliding down to my belt buckle. I hold her in place for a moment and bury my face between her glorious tits.

“Come on you two, we have rooms for that!” Sheila barks from the doorway.

“Yes, Mom,” we answer in unison then both start laughing.

A well-preserved century-old Victorian house awaits me, with two women whose combined age is probably close to mine. I have never smiled so big or had a harder cock before. 

ValenRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValenRose

Sheila’s boots are by the door and she waits for me with a scotch in hand. “After you get done toying with my daughter, come find me in the bath.” With that, she turns and shucks off her clothes, one article at a time. I watch mesmerized as she unclasps the lacy black material, hooks a finger around one strap, and pulls it free from her body. She walks a few feet with it swinging from one finger.

Fuck, what a tight body.

I stroke my hand over my cock. Her thumbs slip into the waistband of a matching black lace thong. She slides them down, wiggling her ass as she goes. The gusset needs an extra tug to release. Damn, that might be the headline of this show.

When she reaches the bathroom she hangs her thong on the doorknob. Sheila turns to me posing, blows me a kiss, and disappears behind the door.

“Jack, oh Jack. I’m waiting for you.” The soft melodic voice travels down the stairs rousing me from the vision of Sheila. Following the sound I find Lily kneeling, sitting back on her heels, with her knees spread wide. An impossibly sheer white camisole highlights her tan skin. Three untanned triangles show in contrast. Two barely cover her full, perky, breast. My eyes linger on her Hershey Kiss sized nipples. Between her spread knees I can see an inverted triangle displaying her smooth, hairless pussy. My chest rumbles with approval. She is as bare as the day she was born.

I watch Lily crawl on her hands and knees to the edge of the bed. Her tits sway with each movement. Oh, the devilish smile on her face does me in. I reach and grab her ass cheeks, pulling her close to me. Our lips meet and instantly our tongues entwine in a hungry, dueling kiss.

Squeezing her firm ass in my hands, I lower her back to the bed. My mouth attacks her tits, sucking her ripe nipples through her sheer top. Standing, I admire the masterpiece before me. Undoing my belt and jeans, I let them drop to the floor as I kick off my boots.

This young thing has me acting thirty years younger. I climb between her spread legs. My rough hands meet her silky legs. I use my thumbs to slide up her inner thighs, my mouth follows.

My mustache and beard tickle Lily’s thighs. I can see as she clamps her pussy in excitement. Moving my face closer to her honeypot, she begins rubbing on me like a cat in heat. Hearing her desperate mewls, I swipe my tongue through her swollen lips. She tastes divine. My tongue never leaves this sweet baby’s weeping pussy. I look up over her mound and between her tits. Lily’s head is thrown back on her pillow. Her lower lip is clenched in her teeth, her hand is gripping her hair, and she grinds hard into this old man’s face.

Tonguing Lily’s clit in a rhythmic frenzy, she grabs me by the ears and directs the attack.

“Suck me, Jack. Please suck. Please, suck me now,” Lily cries.

I latch on and suck like a hungry calf. I slide my middle and ring fingers into her soaked pussy. She whimpers deeply, still begging for more. Stroking in and out of her, I curl up to drag across the sensitive skin inside. She likes this. She fucks my hand while still grinding her clit to my mouth.

Pulling off from her pussy, I fit my beveled head to her gasping entrance. 

“Lily,” I call. Her eyes lock on mine as I ease in, slow and steady. I watch as her eyelids flutter and groan deeply as my girth finally settles deeply.

Taking Lily’s hips in my hands, I stroke into her. Movements are deeper, faster, I am riding this little filly. Our combined sighs, yelps, and howls fill the room and the old creaky bed accompanies us.

“Come on Jack. Are you gonna last when I lock my heels over your ass and fuck back onto you?” she taunts. I answer with a growl. This young beauty is giving me everything that her tight wet cunt can. The slapping of flesh and the squelch of cock pistoning in and out of her tight body sounds only half as good as it feels.

Leaning over, I lower my mouth as I thrust into her. I kiss her more passionately than I ever have. Lily is giving me her gift of youth and it makes my balls tighten. I groan, “Baby, I’m filling you now.”

Lily wraps her arms around me and buries her head into my chest. We slowly move together in orgasmic bliss. Our bodies relax and settle, still joined as one. Our hands caress each other and our lips kiss tenderly.

After a few long sweet moments, I kiss her cheek and tell her that I will be back in a bit. Leaving my clothes on her floor, I follow my semi-hard cock out the door.

“Jesus, Jack. Is she still alive?” Sheila mocks as I open the bedroom door that has her bra hanging from the handle. I raise an eyebrow in question. Sheila points to the old-time grated vents in the ceiling. “I heard every word, grunt, and slurp you old dawg. I must have cummed six times.”

“That explains your scattered toys,” I chuckle, gesturing to the plethora of dildos and vibrators that sit around her on the bed. “Hell, I’m lucky to be alive. That little girl of yours is a fucking dream.”

“Sir, I did tell you that everything that comes out of the kitchen will have you cumming, or something like that,” Sheila laughs.

“Yes, ma’am you did. Are you still up for that bath?” I grin.

“Yes, but come here first.”

I walk to her side of the bed. Sheila reaches out and closes her hand around my balls. Pulling lightly, she brings me closer. She reaches her face to meet me and licks my shaft, swirling her tongue around my head, then sucks me in sloppily. Tangling my hand in her hair, I feed her my cum soaked cock. I watch as she sucks me clean with her wanton mouth.

Sheila coughs out my head from her throat, sucking the extra saliva as she pushes me away. She pops off the bed next to me and I gather her in my arms, taking her mouth in a knowing kiss. A kiss we practiced long ago.

Steam escapes the bathroom as we enter. The small room is covered in lit candles. I ease her robe off her shoulders and hear the material as it hits the floor. My eyes are glued to her, she sways her hips as she steps into the clawfoot tub. Every move of her naked body calls to me. 

I stroke myself as I watch her squeeze a natural sponge filled with scented water over her tits. She soaks the sponge again and thrusts her ass toward me. This time she wrings the sponge over her head. My eyes follow the rivulets streaming out of her hair, down her back, and over her upturned ass.

“Come here. I need my back scrubbed,” Sheila beckons with her left index finger. She slips her other fingers through her legs and opens herself to me.

I step into the tub behind her, bend my knees, and drive my cock between her ass cheeks slipping into her hot peach. Sheila bends to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by mcduff
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments