Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas at Home here with Step-Brother, David... Chapter 6

"Our Journey continues…"

16
16 Comments 16
13.2k Views 13.2k
963 words 963 words

I was first to arrive back home for Christmas Break on the Saturday afternoon before Christmas Day and David came in on the Monday in the late afternoon. I was getting a little worried, as was the mom, which we had not heard from him so when he walked in I thought she was going to cry. I jumped up and ran over to him grabbing him and almost knocking him over as he dropped all his baggage.

Mom finally got a hug and David started to explain why he was so late getting home. He had taken two girls from school to their homes on his way home and we both berated him for not letting us know sooner.

Mom asked him if he were hungry or wanted something to eat but he said he would get himself a sandwich in a few minutes.

After handing him a drink, I sat back down and the three of us started talking. Mom and I were very curious about the two girls. He began by saying that Lynn lived a long way out so the three of them had headed to her folks’ house, spending the night there, with Lynn and Janice sharing Lynn’s room.

The next morning, after a good breakfast they had driven for two-hours, arriving around lunchtime. As a result, it was the middle of the afternoon before David had left, hence his late arrival. His mom said, “So you were a gentleman, David, I’m so proud of you.”

It was starting to get late and mom had to work the next day, so she got up to go to bed.

David told her good night, gathered up all his things and took them upstairs before taking a shower. He went straight to his room and to bed. He was obviously really tired and although I crept naked into his room for a wonderful reunion, I discovered I was too late as he was already sound asleep and snoring.

I went back to my own room and had to satisfy myself with the vibrator he had given me during the Thanksgiving break.

We had just only two weeks or so at home before we returned to school, so we had to make the most of the time we had.

The next morning, after mom had left for work, I went downstairs to the kitchen to fix a pot of coffee. David eventually appeared and asked if mom was there, but I told him that she had been gone for several hours - sleepy head.

David laughed and poured himself a cup of coffee. He asked if I had a boyfriend, yet. I told him, “No,” and he replied in the same vein when I returned the question.

“In that case,” David said, “let’s go upstairs to your room this time and get fucking.”

We went to my room where we both got undressed and I lay down on my bed, spread-eagled.

HelenEnigm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenEnigm

David climbed on to the bed with me and beginning to suck on my tits and finger my pussy, getting me very, very wet and aching for his hard cock.

He stopped just long enough to put on a condom and went back to fondling me before pushing his rock-hard penis into my soaking wet cunt. I relished every stroke as he moved back and forth in my neglected pussy. It all felt so good I prayed that he wouldn’t stop.

Fully aroused, we started making love in the missionary position. David was very gentle to start with and I was thinking that he would make some girl a really great husband and lover. I only wished it were me, but that could never be because of our parents. They wouldn’t ever consent to such a union between us I’m sure of that.

I was so ready for a good romp with my stepbrother and felt that I would be his for as long as he wanted me. I cried inside, thinking that it couldn’t last forever, but would make the most of it while I could.

David and I had the whole house to ourselves every day except Saturday and Sunday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day when the folks would be home and we did things as a family.

He and I slept together several nights in both rooms enjoying all the sex we could have, sometimes not even getting out of bed most of the next day, as long as we had the house to ourselves.

On our third before last night together, we spent the night in David’s room and didn’t get out of bed until about an hour before the folks were expected home. We took a quick shower, dressed and went downstairs just in time as mom entered the house. This cut things extremely close for us both.

Then on the second to last night, before heading back, we were in my bed all night until about two the next afternoon having sex before once again taking a shower, get dressed, going again downstairs waiting for the folks.

On our last night home together, after having sex for several hours, I got up and we took a shower together getting cleaned up before going back to our own rooms and to sleep.

Neither mom nor dad ever suspected that David and I were having sex together during our Christmas holiday.

***************

This chapter brings a close to this story. Both David and I are much older now, both married to others and with our own children. We only see each other on rare occasions when we all visit mom and dad, and those heady days of sex are now well in the past.

Published 
Written by KJessica
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments