Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cocksitting

"A true account of young lust!"

50
18 Comments 18
34.4k Views 34.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story
Before I get into the juicy parts of this story, I will give you a little background information on myself. At the time this true account happened, I was seventeen going on twenty, stood 5'2", and had big hips and 38C breasts. Not super-thin, but not fat either. I was a horny teen, and I had found someone to help me out.

It was a hot and muggy summer night, and I was walking home from a friend's house. I was wearing short white shorts, a black tank top and black flip flops. A man pulled up beside me and was asking me questions like, "You look so familiar, do I know you?"

I assured him that I did not know him, and was prepared to go on my way when he pulled over and we struck up a conversation. We will call him 'Mike'.

Mike said, "Are you sure? You look like someone I went to school with."

I responded, "I'm only seventeen; I really don't think we went to school together!" I was laughing as I said this, because this man was clearly older than me so there was no way we could have gone to school together.

The conversation progressed and eventually turned into getting to know each other better and him giving me a ride. I wasn't quite ready to go home, so we agreed on going somewhere a little more private to talk. I was fully aware of the danger of getting into his car, but I was quite the rebel and thought I could handle whatever was to happen. I was certainly hoping it was going to lead to him plowing his dick inside me, as he was and still is very good looking!

As we pulled into a hotel parking lot, I began to get very excited; I knew then what was happening, and I was looking forward to it! Once we got into the room, we started chatting and Mike turned on the TV. While we were watching it, Mike leaned forward and started rubbing my shoulders and down my arms. He started slipping off my tank top straps, and then stopped to ask if I was okay with all of this.

I leaned back onto him to assure him that I was more than willing for him to do whatever he wanted to do. Mike then pulled my tank top down and began massaging my breasts. It felt amazing! I was so wet and horny, I couldn't wait for what was going to happen next.

After what seemed like an eternity, I couldn't wait any longer, so I turned around and we started kissing. It was the most passion I could muster up to let him know exactly what I wanted. I could feel his growing erection against my hip and my mouth literally started salivating; I needed his cock inside my mouth!

He pulled his cock out of his jeans and it sprung free, hard as a rock and looking like heaven! I placed my hand around it and started tapping the head of his cock on my tongue. I proceeded to take his cock into my mouth until it was hitting the back of my throat and making me gag.

RosaliaMonteroTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosaliaMonteroTS

It was absolutely delicious! I grew even wetter in my panties!

After a few minutes of me deep-throating his massive cock, I needed to feel him inside me. I quickly flipped around so he would be between my legs.

I expected him to just put his dick right in, but I was wrong. Mike started sucking on my nipples and kissing his way down to my shorts. He then pulled my shorts down and off, spread my legs, and plunged his tongue into my pussy! It made me squeal it felt so good!

I had never had that done before, so it was this new and glorious experience. I couldn't believe I was about to have an orgasm from him just licking my pussy! After not one, but two orgasms, I couldn't take it anymore; it was just too sensitive to have him keep licking my pussy.

I pulled on his shoulders to get him up in between my legs again, and lined his dick up to my pussy hole. He slid in slowly and I almost screamed, it was the most amazing feeling! I was no virgin but he was the biggest cock I had ever had the pleasure of wrapping my pussy around. I was so incredibly filled. It was blissful.

He started pumping in and out of me, slowly at first, and then picked up his pace. I was moaning and grunting with each thrust, and I started cumming all over his cock. I could feel my juices flowing out of my pussy and sliding down the crack of my ass. I had never had a stronger orgasm than that one.

He wasn't a man of many words or noises while he was inside me, but I figured out that when I would squeeze the muscles inside my pussy he would thrust faster, so that's what I would do. It seemed like Mike knew exactly what I was thinking, like he knew when I wanted it harder or faster, or when we needed to slow down a little.

After a few more hard thrusts, I could tell by his breathing that he was ready to cum. I squeezed my pussy muscles around his cock once more before he pulled it out. He started jacking off his monster of a cock and started cumming on my pussy.

I was so deeply satisfied after having had numerous orgasms all thanks to this stranger. Once he was done cumming, I wanted to taste our juices together so I took his cock into my mouth once more and sucked him dry. It was a taste I would grow to love!

After everything was finished, we cleaned up and prepared to leave. He asked if he could see me again, and I gave him my number. We got together several times after that night with me always telling people I was babysitting for him. Really, I was cocksitting!

If you like this account, I will tell of more. I have plenty of them to share!

Published 
Written by missprivate
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments