Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crossing The Line - Part 2

"My run in with the nineteen year old continues..."

104
57 Comments 57
23.1k Views 23.1k
846 words 846 words
I return home and everyone is in bed. Unable to relax myself or get the image of him out of my head, I head to bed myself, stripping off each layer and climbing into bed, naked. My fingers find my already swollen and wet lips and my orgasm comes quickly, as it had been building for hours without me touching myself.

The next morning, the sexual tension is thick, and the quick glances and eye contact between me and him tells me this thing is not over. I go over it in my mind at work and have a hundred reasons why I shouldn't do this. I still can't break the thought from my head, wondering what he feels like, what his touch will feel like. That night at dinner, I watch as he and Jenny head downstairs to watch TV, and he gives me a knowing glance on his way downstairs, almost daring me to stop them.

I try to distract myself, working on cleaning or laundry, but I'm watching the clock the whole time. This time, I don't dare go down there and snoop, afraid of what I might see. After what feels like a lifetime, I finally hear Jenny coming upstairs, followed by Tony. They are trying to be quiet, and I can only guess what kept them downstairs for so long. I wait fifteen minutes, and head down myself, to the basement. Sitting there, not sure what I expect to see, or find, I find myself again thinking back to seeing him here, rubbing himself, and I can't hold back. I'm wearing a small silk cami and panties. I sit back on the couch and gently run my fingers over my swollen lips. The feeling is electric, like this was my first time, finally able to touch myself as my body had yearned for yesterday while watching him. The feeling grows, my lips soaked now, as I pull my panties to the side, exposing my swollen pussy as I rub more deliberately and get ready to cum.

Then it happens... I hear the creak of the stairs as someone heads down. I know it must be him, as he attempts to be quiet but he doesn't yet know the secrets of the house, and which steps to avoid. I pause in my rubbing, knowing that I will cum in seconds if I continue. I keep my hand holding my panties to the side, listening and anticipating each step, wondering if he will come all the way down here or stop in kitchen and go back to bed. His feet come into view first, as he continues down the step.

Jennycharming8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jennycharming8

It takes all my courage, but I don’t cover up. I just watch. We make eye contact as he comes down further. I’m about to cover my exposed pussy when he smiles, and I gush.

“I guess it's my turn to watch,” he says, looking down at my hand.

“It's only fair,” I say casually, pretending like it is not a big deal to me.

I start rubbing my clit again, my juices now all over, as I feel my orgasm building again. He steps closer, now squeezing his erection through his shorts, watching me intently.

“Do you mind if I…?” he asks, as he pulls his shorts down, exposing his rock hard erection.

“If you would like,” I answer, trying to control what is out of control. “Did you already cum once tonight?”

My question takes him back for a second, but he just nods.

Then, I lose my composure. I reach out and take his erection in my hand, squeezing its firmness as I rub it up and down. He does nothing, standing there as I rub him. After several minutes, I let go of him, lie back, and pull my panties to the side.

“You don’t have to just watch,” I tell him.

He kneels down, placing the head of his cock at my lips, and enters my pussy with a slow steady push. I grab his ass cheeks, pulling him in deeper.

“Don’t go slow, I need this hard right now,” I urge him.

He drives into me, over and over, my wetness overtaking his hard cock, making a slurping sound with each thrust. It feels so good to have him inside me, filling up my wetness and letting me feel a sluttiness I only had fantasized about before. I can see his climax building, so I hold my orgasm, as he speeds up.

“Don’t stop… cum in me… don’t pull out,” I tell him, and with that, he climaxes, pushing his entire load into my pussy. As he finishes his thrusting, I reach down and rub my clit, reaching my orgasm while he is still in me, contracting in waves of ecstasy around his cock.

He pulls out and covers up. I stay sprawled on couch, legs spread, exposed wet pussy, and enjoy the aftermath of one of the best orgasms ever.

I realize how complicated this just got.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Karen51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments