Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Little Slut: Part 2

"Sexy story for you to masturbate to."

72
31 Comments 31
81.4k Views 81.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story
Jessica went through picking up the remaining clutter before leaving for her weekend with the girls. The peanut butter put away, she loaded the last spoon and cup in the dishwasher. "I'm outta here, Robbie," she smiled and gave him the obligatory kiss on the cheek. "See you on Monday. Be good."

Rob got up and walked her to the door and waved goodbye as she backed out of the garage. He was relieved to be rid of her for a weekend, and would probably have left her already if it wasn't for her daughter, his precious Naya.

"Naya, Baby," he yelled upstairs. "Come down here; Daddy needs to see you."

"I'm getting in the shower, Daddy, can you come up here?" Naya smiled and turned on the water, dropping her shorts and panties as she waited for the water to warm up.

Rob climbed the stairs quickly, wanting to catch a glimpse of her perfect body before she closed the shower curtain. His dick was already hard at the thought of her.

Positioning himself on the plush teal rug in the bathroom, she didn't hear him as she absentmindedly stripped off her tank top and bra.

Excited by the sight of her, he fixated on the small dimples above her firm cheeks and her sweet, freshly shaven, smooth pussy. Rob coughed intentionally to make his presence known. "You're a little slut," he said as he groped his growing erection underneath his jeans.

"Yes Sir, I am," she conceded and turned around shyly, keeping her gaze averted. She knew not to make eye contact until he allowed it.

"Do you like my naked girlie?" she asked, pointing at her perfect slit. "I shaved her just for you." Naya reached down and stroked herself, enjoying the feel of her smooth skin.

"Will you take a shower with me, Daddy?" she asked, still looking down. She had an innocent quality, and he loved that.

"Yes, Baby," he said, and gently took her chin in his fingers so that he could look into her sweet, blue eyes. Naya's nipples became erect, and her knees weakened with anticipation as she watched him unbutton his pants and pull his white t-shirt off over his head, exposing his tan pectoral muscles and six pack abs.

"Pull my jeans off, Naya," he told her. "Suck my dick." She was his Little Girl, and he needed to fuck her so badly that his cock throbbed.

Submissively, she unzipped his fly and began to push his worn out, loose fitting jeans down around his firm, tan legs. Naya's hands trembled as she bent down in front of him, his growing muscle hanging so near to her face she could reach out and lick it.

"Do it, Baby," he ordered. "Suck my cock you little slut."

Pulling her blond hair behind her ear, she gently but firmly grabbed his penis and began massaging his balls; exploring his growing his shaft before tasting his sweet juices. Licking and rimming his mushroom head, she held his manhood tenderly between the palms of her hands. Wetting her lips, she wrapped them gently around his swelling rod.

Giving him a lick and a suck, she stopped for a moment and looked up. "Daddy, before I do this, are you going to fuck me this time?" she paused. "I..."

"Shut up you little slut, just suck me off," he said, frustrated and horny as hell. "It feels so good when you lick me Baby, don't talk."

Obligingly, she took the length of his cock and worked it in and out of her mouth, enjoying the salty taste of his natural lubricant. Her saliva made it easy to slide his size back and forth with ease.

"Good girl, that's right," he said as his hips twitched. The vein in his cock throbbed as Naya's fingers, soft tongue, and moist lips swathed around his engorged organ, exacerbating his arousal. The taboo act of fucking his step-daughter intensified his carnal lust, causing ripples of electricity to run through his body.

Rob watched with giddy delight as she held his firm, aching cock in her small feminine hands. Up until a month ago, he never expected to have his dick in her hands at all, let alone in her mouth.

As Naya massaged his balls and licked his shaft greedily, he imagined all the things he could do to her and with her. Dominating her, tying her up, making her walk on a leash and secretly fucking her whenever he desired made his increasingly palpitating erection, red and swollen.

"Slow down," he said with an excited strain to his voice. "I'm gonna shoot, Naya, oh God!"

He panted as he held onto a chunk of her hair on the back of her head. "I'm not ready yet, fuck!" The orgasm he felt coming on would be volcanic, but it was too soon, and the sensation of his pounding erection pleased and tortured him as she sucked him off. He wanted, no, he needed it to last.

"Who are you?" he taunted her, wanting her to use the words.

"I'm your little girl, Daddy," she replied and looked up into his eyes. "I'm your Baby girl."

Giving his swollen member a slight squeeze, his body shook with immediate pleasure as it ran through his loins. "Oh, Baby girl!" he gasped as his back arched with immediate pleasure. Rob's legs buckled under him with quickening desire as she put his throbbing muscle back in her mouth. He wanted to come so badly but knew the final reward would be epic if he could just hold back a minute or two longer.

Naya slid his girth in and out of her mouth, faster and deeper as he thrust his enormous knob into her welcoming harbor. Relaxing her throat, she swallowed his cock and deep-throated his throbbing manhood.

It was happening. Rob's orgasm exploded as he let out a primal groan and spent his load down her throat. Ejaculating while she sucked him off, she swallowed his milk as he released his load in waves, cum dripping down her chin.

Rob held the back of her head, pushing her face close as she took in the entire length of his cock. Pumping his hips, he face fucked her hard with selfish, delicious joy. "Oh, my sweet girl," he grunted excitedly.

Every muscle in his body was stiff and rigid. "I'm the luckiest Daddy in the world," he said in a whisper, as if speaking to himself.

Exploiting every ounce of pleasure that was humanly possible, he rode her hard, forgetting for a moment that it was her face and not her slit he had himself buried in.

"Oh, Naya," he panted softly. "I want you night and day. You're my dirty girl, aren't you Baby?"

Pulling him out of her mouth, she licked his sensitive organ clean while some of his spunk ran down her chin. Deciding against the shower, he turned off the water and picked her up and carried her over to where he and her mother shared their marital bed.

"I'm going to fuck you in your mama's bed," he told her in a very sweet but dominant tone. She was his, and the idea of her stepfather's cock in her tight hole left her weak with excitement, but also nervous and afraid.

"Daddy, I'm a virgin," she confessed to him. "I mean, I know how to give blow-jobs, and you've fucked me in the ass, but I've only had fingers inside me." She looked at him with fear and hoped he wouldn't be angry. What if he thought she'd be a bad lover? "Please don't be mad, I didn't want to get pregnant."

Rob stared at her as if he had been deaf his whole life and was hearing sounds for the first time. "Oh, shit Naya," Rob ruminated as he put her on the bed. His cock twittering with sexual yearning, rising with delight from this revelation.

At seventeen years old, this was more than he could have hoped. He was certain Naya had lost her virginity in the last year.

"You mean, Daddy gets to fuck you for the first time?" Rob was almost giddy with excitement. "Don't worry, Baby. We'll use a rubber, and I'll be gentle, okay?"

A tear ran down the side of her face. "Okay," she said as she wiped it from her cheek. "I want to feel my Daddy's cock in me so badly, but I'm afraid it will hurt." Naya looked at his long thick cock, and honey dripped from her wet and swollen plaything.

Desperately wanting to pound her moist sleeve like a mallet forging metal, he remained cool as he rolled the rubber down his large masculine shaft. His need for her was fervent, and he wondered if her hymen was intact. The thought of breaking her in was highly arousing to him, and as he admired her tan, youthful skin contrasting beautifully against the clean white sheets he worried he might ejaculate too soon.

Leaning back on her elbows, Naya waited unapologetically for her Daddy to fuck her.

Devouring the moment, Rob slowly crawled on top of her, kissing her breasts and mounting her as she spread her legs and wrapped them loosely around his firm, hard body.

"Ouch!" Naya yelped as he bit her tit.

BethMagic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BethMagic

The pain was fleeting as he licked his finger and ran the tip over and around her areola. Moving his hand down her soft, slender body, he bent over and latched his mouth to her breast. Pressing his tongue down, he began to suck her and tickle her nipple with his tongue.

"Oh Robbie, that feels so fucking good," she purred, lifting her knees higher.

Rob stopped and looked at her sternly. "Call me Daddy, you little slut. You're my slut, so it's Daddy or Sir to you. Do you understand?" His tone was serious as he waited for her to respond.

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry," she said in a small voice. He was her Daddy; only he could fuck her, and she had to obey him.

Rob put the side of his hand and nestled it between the lips of her labia. She gasped and twitched with anticipation as he slid his fingers over her juicy, swollen nub.

"Uh, ah," she gushed, her knees bent, and legs open wide with her toes pointed inwards. Rob stroked her inner thighs as he worked his way down to her smooth, bald pussy.

"Have you ever been licked before, Baby?" he asked, feeling dirty and excited at the same time. The fact that she was his stepdaughter piqued his arousal, and his cock throbbed, aching to enter her.

"No," she moaned with a crescendo in her voice, throwing her shoulders back as he licked her sideways smile, invading it with his strong muscular tongue. Naya was already on the brink of an orgasm, and her body convulsed as he licked and sucked her.

"Don't cum," he ordered. "Not yet, be good and control yourself. Daddy wants to fuck you." Pressing his tongue against her clit, he gave it a little suck and began to make tiny circles. Naya's hips quivered as she held onto the bed post. He was hitting nerves she didn't even know she had down there.

"Ah!" she squealed as a rush of insatiable desire ran through her body.

"You like that, Baby?" he said as he licked her pink morsel. The vibration of his voice only made her wiggle around more.

"Yes! Oh God, Daddy, that's not fair..." she protested as he pressed his tongue down hard on her swollen nub. Naya moaned and held his head, screaming with ecstasy as she began to climax. "Oh, God, Daddy; Daddy, I'm cumming! Oh God, oh God, oh God!" she burst out enthusiastically. "I can't help it, I'm sorry!" she moaned with guilt as her orgasm continued to rush through her clit.

Licking and sucking her erect pink lady, he pressed his face into her clit, humming as the vibration from his voice traveled through his tongue. Naya screamed with indulgent bliss, as her orgasm overwhelmed every muscle in her body.

Naya lay there with her legs open and knees spread as he climbed back on top of her. The head of his now engorged cock tickled at her clit, teasing her wet and gaping hole, pleasing and torturing her. "Next time I tell you not to come yet, you'll obey me, or I will spank you with my belt," he said with playful lust. "Right now, I'm gonna push my big cock in you and you're going to love it," he whispered in her ear. Eagar with lust, and wanting her innocence he guided the head of his cock closer to her dripping hole, feeling the warmth of her juices as he entered her slowly.

It was all he could do to keep from drilling his engorged cock deep inside her, and he penetrated her firmly and slowly, wanting to savor every second of taking her virginity. Unable to control his urges any longer, his body shuddered with primal desire as he began slamming his enormous prick deep into her with more sexual angst than he ever felt before.

Naya squealed as she felt a slight stabbing pain and bent her knees up higher around him. "Fucking whore," he whispered as he pounded his dick hard into her tight and virginal channel. "Fuck your Daddy, Baby girl," he grunted as he held her down. Fucking her faster and deeper, slapping sounds repeated with more ferocity as he thrust his cock into her tight, wet and swollen pussy.

His stiff bone was pulsating, growing as thick and as hard as it could get; yet he held back. "Wait for it, baby," he whispered in her ear. "Do as I say." Rob's breath was quick and steady as he continued to invade her with his massive appendage, and he couldn't wait any longer to fill her with his seed.

Rob began to hammer his dick deep inside of his step-daughter, making her squeal as she cried out in ecstasy, welcoming his engorged nail into her tight, freshly dug hole.

"I'm cumming, Daddy, oh god!" she cried out as her body thrashed wildly underneath him. Without holding back, Naya screamed as loud as she could. "Fuck me! Daddy, fuck me!" and dug her fingernails into his back as her orgasm rushed through her body. "Fuck me, Daddy!" she cried more softly over and over while he pounded her hard and fast. She felt her senses heighten while her orgasm ripped through her entire body.

Lurching his shoulders forward, he thrust his hips into her cunt and entered her as hard as his muscular body would allow. Excited and sweating with forbidden lust, he erupted, spewing wave upon wave of cum into her pristine tunnel.

Frozen with ecstasy, they basked in the rapture of their mutual orgasms. Sweaty and spent, they began to find release. Rob's thrusts slowed, and his orgasm began to wane; his violent thrusts fewer as he twitched with the knowledge that he took his stepdaughters cherry.

"Oh, shit, Daddy!" she exclaimed and hugged him with her whole body. "I wanted you to fuck me since my birthday," she confessed. "It was my wish," she said as he tenderly touched her soft skin.

"I have never had a fuck like this," Rob told her. "I want to finger you one more time." It was as if he was addicted to his stepdaughter, and couldn't get enough of her.

"You're so young and naive, my sweet Little Girl. I have so much to teach you."

Naya didn't protest as her Daddy put his strong hand firmly around her throat, holding her immovable, he thrust his strong masculine fingers back up inside her tight, slippery tunnel. Foreplay wasn't necessary as he finger-fucked her, pressing and rubbing her g-spot until the only thing she could feel was euphoric bliss from the agonizing joy of another orgasm.

Her firm, legs open wide, she held her bent her knees in the air and whimpered softly. She belonged to Daddy. She was his, and never expected getting fucked to feel so good.

Rob removed his hand from her throat and continued to slide his fingers in and out of her throbbing crevasse until she lay weak and sweaty.

When he finished, he smiled and leaned over her. Removing his fingers from the folds of her lips, he ran them across her clit one last time.

"This is our secret," he reminded her.

Nodding her head, she smiled submissively. "Of course, Daddy. It's our secret."

"And what will happen it you ever tell anyone?" he quizzed her.

"I'll get a spanking?" she guessed, looking as if she knew it would be more severe.

"I'd have to do more than that, Baby girl. If you tell your friends, they'd better be willing to fuck me too," he smiled and kissed her neck.

"Yes, Sir," she smiled coyly. She understood completely.

Giving her a sweet smile, Rob ran the side of his fingertips gently down her cheek and lay down behind her. Pulling her into a cozy spoon, he could smell her warm, soft essence and loved the way her firm, supple ass fit into his crotch.

Wrapped in a lovers embrace, they started to drift into a dreamless sleep.

The last thought that ran through Rob's mind before his slumber, however, brought him pleasure. He knew he had her to himself all weekend long, and he would fuck her again tomorrow.

Published 
Written by Simmerdownchick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments