Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty old man !

9
4 Comments 4
105k Views 105k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Legendary Story

So I'm 46 with a happy but not sexually full filling marriage. i thought my time for getting jiggy with a lady under the age of 40 had gone ..........

My daughter of 22 and her friend Sam wanted to borrow my PC while I was at work on Saturday. We only want to MSN together they giggled and Sam hasn't brought hers. Some jammy gits going to be flirting on messenger with her, I thought. Still she's my daughters mate, behave !

I thought no more of it and toddled off to work. When I came home my laptop was on my desk and all seemed normal. After the soaps had started I sloped off to my office to work on my latest story. I'd been writing dirty stories for ages and had them stashed in a folder, in a folder, etc on my laptop. Of coarse the folders were only available to my profile and then they were stashed in an obscure folder somewhere. I thought I was safe. My latest effort was all about a guy watching a woman across the road flash him and I'd just got to the bit where she was fucking herself with 3 fingers. I was just formulating the next paragraph in my mind, she hold's up a sign saying look but don't touch, as I scrolled to the bottom of the page. To my horror someone had been there before me

YOU DIRTY OLD MAN ! IF YOU THINK YOU COULD COPE WITH ME CALL ..........

Shit ! it must be my daughter and Sam ! But why the number ? I'll die if they've read them ! Do I ring the nimber ? As I calm down a bit it all seems a bit odd. I can't for a second imagine my daughter being up for that if she'd read my work. So it must be Sam but what does she want. Is it her number ?

 

I had to wait 2 nights until my daughter left her phone on charge in the kitchen and went to bed. I descended and looked up Sam's number. No need to check, the number in my story was etched on my mind, it was different. Weird but now my mind's racing. Nothing as simple as just being rumbled and if whoever left my number read my stories ...... could this work to my advantage ?

Next day at work while I was on my own i got out my mobile, By now the mystery is causing me to start growing. Fingers trembling I punch in the number. It rings and after a couple of moments Sam's voice answered "hello"

What to say ? Play it cool ? "You left a message to ring you"

"You dirty old cunt !" replied Sam's voice. As much as she might try for the dominatrix growl she couldn't quite pull it off. "So you like watching ladies play with themselves, do you ?"

"Errr no .... errr yes .... "

"I bet you'd love to ram your cock up me ..... you dirty old cunt !" She's really getting into this I thought, dare I just "And you'd love it !" I heard myself reply. "The best you can hope for is madam hand and her four daughters you dirty old cunt. I'm coming to see you after work, phone your wife and tell her you'll be late." With that the line went dead.

I couldn't help myself. I dared to hope that what I wanted to happen, would. I phoned my wife and told her I'd be late, nothing unusual. My cock was straining. It'd been hard since my call to Sam earlier. At five I locked up and turned off the lights and waited. Being the dirty sod I am I started flicking through some porn on the net. I waited 5 minutes and thought  fuck it, she's not coming, I'll have a wank, the doors are locked.

I'm just approaching the point of no return, my helmet shining with pre-cum, my eyes drinking in a young lesbian grinding her cunt onto an older woman's face, when I get a text.

"I'm here you dirty old cunt. I know you want to look at girl's cunts. Let me in !" Now my blood pressure's through the roof, my heart pounding as I open the staff door. There stand's Sam,  not only young enough but actually, my daughter's friend. I'd always thought that she was fit but this is my daughter's mate, the same age. She stood outside, under the glow of the security light, in a long mac, belted at the waist.

SayanaJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SayanaJones

On the cuddly side of slim with big tits she was the ideal girl for me, if only.

She pushed past me and commanded "lock it !" as she pointed at the door. "Which one's your office ? Don't speak and more than anything don;t touch me. Or I'll tell !" I led the way to my office and once inside turned to her to ask her ..... "before you speak, you dirty old cunt, I read all your stories. I emailed them all to myself. I know you'd love to fuck whores up the ass. I know you want to see your wife begging to be fucked by a ten inch monster, while you watch. I know you want to cum on the tits of the young mum across the road."

All the time she'd been holding my gaze as she backed up and perched on my desk. Her left leg slowly raised and she played with the strap on her shoe. "Sit there !" she pointed at my visitors chair. As I dropped into the seat she continued to raise her leg untill the bottom part of the mac fell open. I couldn't help myself, my eyes snapped toward her gusset, please let me see her cunt. My cock was straining in my pants as I pressed down "Can I kiss your cunt ?" did I say that ?

"No ! Get your cock out. Show me how fucking hard you are" I scrabble at my fly and anlet my dick out. My shaft stands proud, helmet gleaming, alive to the release. "Are you about to cum ? Not yet ! Me first !" By now one heel's on the desk, one on the floor. I can see she is wearing stockings and suspenders but above that is still down to my imagination. Not for long, as she unties the belt and let the mac slip to the desk. My cock dribbles as I see beneathit she is wearing nothing more than stockings and suspenders. Her nipples stand firm atop her gorgeous, heavy breasts. I want to suck her nipples, feel them swell beneath my tongue. I start to stand, involuntarily. "Sit down ! Wank yourself but don't cum 'till I say" 

Having set the rules she opened her legs and leaned back. Her pussy lips were swollen and shining with lust. She ran her right hand across her stomach, trailing it through her landing strip to arrive at her prominent clitty. I could see it poking out, red and expectant as her index finger circled it. her breathing sharpened. "I'm going to cum while you watch. Write about that. At least it would be from experience" she crowed, her eyes hooded as she sank 2 fingers up herself. They went in deep, to the third knuckle. She groaned and began to ram her fingers in and out of her twat. "Wank yourself you bastrad !" she screamed, staring me, intently, in the eyes.

My cock felt bigger than ever before, my foreskin tight as I wanked it slowly, not daring to increase tempo. Sam's moaning was getting louder as her fingers flew in and out of her cunt, her face screwed up in lust "I'm cumming" she screamed as she dropped her other hand to tickle her arse "I'm cumming you dirty old cunt!" Her legs jerked and a series of spasms ran through her and I could see her arse contract as pussy spasmed in orgasm.

She returned to earth, still trembling. She looked at my cock sticking out through my fly, my hand unble to stop rubbing. "You're about as wet as me. I'll do you a deal. I work answering sex SMS's. Since I've read your stories I've been as horny as hell and generated loads of trade. You are a dirty old cunt. You can't fuck me but anyhting else's just fine."

"Now cum on my tits. I want to tell my punters tomorrow what it feels like. My cunt is ready to be fucked but it won't be you ..........."

My spunk hit her straight in the face. Ecstacy ! I shot her twice in the face and dribbled on her tits. My cock was still pulsing as she got up and walked to the door. She wiped up some of my cum from her cheek, licked her finger and said as she left "Keep them coming and I'll keep you cumming" ................ "Now go home to your wife and daughter."

Published 
Written by 3fingeredPete
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments